Anna Bey #38 The elegant faker going broke no husband, no cash, only beat up Chanela and no fresh ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the reason why Anna's feet look huge in pictures is down to two reasons:
1) Anna picks weird shoes that look massive in pictures
2)Anna poses her feet in a weird way and it creates that look - as an elefant stylish she ought to know how to pick shoes to look good.

As far as I remember from her flea market sale, her shoes were like European size 38 or 39 so not really massive feet. But somehow Anna's feet look massive. Moi, as a mango who isn't as klaasy as Anna, I have big feet - I wear a 42 EU so if I wanted to be luxe like our guru I could buy the Hermes Oran sandals. I think shoes are some of the items that Hermes sells to anyone who wants to, I've not heard there's much of a game to get these.
Anna's old schtick is to re-post old pictures. That blue Staud dress looks nice, but indeed, if I didn't know better, Anna looked like a very nice waitress waiting for customers to get seated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that the reason why Anna's feet look huge in pictures is down to two reasons:
1) Anna picks weird shoes that look massive in pictures
2)Anna poses her feet in a weird way and it creates that look - as an elefant stylish she ought to know how to pick shoes to look good.

As far as I remember from her flea market sale, her shoes were like European size 38 or 39 so not really massive feet. But somehow Anna's feet look massive. Moi, as a mango who isn't as klaasy as Anna, I have big feet - I wear a 42 EU so if I wanted to be luxe like our guru I could buy the Hermes Oran sandals. I think shoes are some of the items that Hermes sells to anyone who wants to, I've not heard there's much of a game to get these.
Anna's old schtick is to re-post old pictures. That blue Staud dress looks nice, but indeed, if I didn't know better, Anna looked like a very nice waitress waiting for customers to get seated.
Hehe, I’ll wear neon green Oran sandals to show off my EU 42 slappers!! Yes, a waitress holding her guest’s bag that ran to the powder room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know from my own experience that some shoes do make one's feet look bigger, even huge! I haven't yet worked out what it is but I've definitely noticed that on myself. Even though my feet are not huge, when I am wearing certain shoes my feet look bigger. And I am talking strappy sandals here, not bulky shoes. But like I said; I cannot put my finger on what it is. Then again; I am not an elegant stylist so I can afford to not know. Unlike Banana the Ehleghunt Stylist here who should know better and not wear shoes that make her feet look giant.

Reactions: 5
I personally am having hard time believing that those white sandals are Manolo Blahnik. See how her feet veer inwards? This tends to happen in cheap shoes that don't offer enough support. Not to mention that Blahnik or not, she needs a larger size. And look how strategically she positioned her alleged Hermes bag, no way we can identify it and judge authenticity.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm late to the game, but:

Thank you @witchofwestbyfleet for another thread and succinct recap!
@vanilla_sky I feel like I just congratulated you on the thread title lol, keep 'em coming!

On the topic of luggage:

In my somewhat limited experience, I try to fly carry-on only. I've bought a boring, black carry-on suitcase. How common! But generic luggage means that my suitcase, in the rare event that I am separated from it, won't draw unwanted attention.

I have a clear TSA-approved bag for my liquids, as well as a folding toiletry/cosmetics organizer. And get this - it's not hard-backed! How inelegant! But unlike Anna, I love my products, and I take skincare and haircare very seriously. These, coupled with my reusable silicone travel bottles (that I got off of Amazon) mean that I can travel with my extensive beauty routine with very little cost.

For my personal item bag, I use a weekender that I bought at...Walmart! How shocking! The quality is surprisingly good, though. It's comparable to Vera Bradley bags, but at 1/5> of the price.

Boom. This generic, basic travel routine qualifies me to start a YouTube channel.

@OceanLover It's hard to tell from the pictures what style exactly the shoes are, they could be Blahnik, maybe bought pre-loved or faux. But you are right, the sandals look too small. No matter whether one buys designer or affordable items, shoe size is important. Maybe Banana squeezes her feet into a smaller size intentionally. I know a few women who torment themselves with small shoes because they have the mindset that the size number matters. My grandmother used to claim that she had a ''child's shoe size'' and would say that if someone were to buy shoes for her, to buy a size EU 34 or 35 at most. The truth was that she thought that would make her appear dainty. In reality the few shoes I bought for her in a 35 (like preloved Bally etc) were never worn. I only found out her true size when I traced her foot to have a sample when I needed to buy her rubber gardening cloches. The size for these? 38/39! Grandma said that the factory must have misprinted the size and they were really a 35. After that I always bought a 38 or 39 and scratched off/damaged the ''wrong'' number. Dear mangoes, don't torment your feet - shoe size is just a number.
@sweet_tea thank you for the congratulations, I get lucky with thread title ideas. Even though Anna isn't churning out new ''courses'' there's so much to unpack.
Mangoes, all these threads make me want to start a Youtube channel, but not about ahfluent elefant life but more about practical style tips and learning how to spot good items. And without plugs for fabulous future fakery but more like ''next video will be my sale picks from (insert affordable brand)'' all simple and not klaasy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anna’s “arrived to Burgundy” in her words. Not arrived at. But arrived to.
---
Shame Anna is never dressed properly for everything she wants

If she wants to specify arriving to a place/region, it is “arrived in Burgundy”

Why have a proper education when Anna can come to tattle for free grammar advice. Please, give a shout-out to your followers 😊
---
I personally am having hard time believing that those white sandals are Manolo Blahnik. See how her feet veer inwards? This tends to happen in cheap shoes that don't offer enough support. Not to mention that Blahnik or not, she needs a larger size. And look how strategically she positioned her alleged Hermes bag, no way we can identify it and judge authenticity.
In video “How to pack like Anna Bey” she had the exact same pair of those in two sizes. Video was posted in 2020, try to speed run through the video to authenticate the shoes. Also, she has been wearing them for years and perhaps they just lost shape(if they are authentic MB)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am a little bit late with my comment on AB's advice how to travel.

I can't stop laughing at a huge hat box.
A modern decent hat is easily folded and packed in a suitcase, take a Bronte or Melissa Odabash one. Otherwise you can buy a cheaper one at your destination and throw it away at the end of your holidays.

Reactions: 8
I am a little bit late with my comment on AB's advice how to travel.

I can't stop laughing at a huge hat box.
A modern decent hat is easily folded and packed in a suitcase, take a Bronte or Melissa Odabash one. Otherwise you can buy a cheaper one at your destination and throw it away at the end of your holidays.
Dear Mango,
didn't you know that every elefant laydee needs to have a huge hat box? It is an absolute non-negotiable. Based on the video, you NEED the hat box, the rest of things is not neartly as important as the hat. But of course to be stylish you should have 3 suitcases like Anna has. 1 suitcase for the hat, another suitcase for maybe another hat and the third for the Chanelas. Between hats you can smush some granny clothes. :ROFLMAO:
But seriously, most people if they take a hat on holiday take a hat that is easy to fold into luggage and don't drag around massive boxes. I think Anna's hat box is meant for storage, not travel... but who knows, I am not the guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone with larger feet size and broader muscular calf, whenever i pose with pointed feet like AB, it makes my calf look smaller, albeit it makes your feet elongated than ever. But, it does make you look taller . Now, AB is blessed with height but her leg is stronger and broader, of she kept toes en pointe, it will definitely make her look shorter

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My dear elegant ladies,
What happened to Anna Bey’s fingers? They look somewhat swollen… (for reference look at the instagram video she posted in some pink dress)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My dear elegant ladies,
What happened to Anna Bey’s fingers? They look somewhat swollen… (for reference look at the instagram video she posted in some pink dress)
Could it be that in addition to large feet she also has large hands?🤷‍♀️ tbh, I couldn't focus on anything much but the pink dress. The skirt of the dress looked heavy and uncomfortabe and didn't drape nicely. It's one of those dresses that may look nice in a photo but in real life she would be painful to watch in that attire.

Anna Banana might want to procure a visit to the doctor and have her hands inspected for dactylitis, a.k.a sausage fingers. Also, consciously dipping open toe heels in gravel driveways is disgusting.

Anna is delulu! 🥴

Sausagefingers.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.