Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, a huge thank you for those who shared this yet another laughablr picture of Anna Bey fishing for sympathy yet again.

Soooo.... Is ASTROLOGIST the NEW DOCTOR now, huh???

I guess, Anna needs to consult an ASTROLOGIST when depression and anxiety kicks in... IF SHE ACTUALLY HAS THOSE.

I think I can suggest that if Anna needs to be operated, ASTROLOGIST should do it, huh?

scam1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am baffled how did this hillbilly decide that she is a part of elite? She is traveling coach, traveling to affordable places. Not a single piece on her is out of reach (everyone who works could loan a designer bag for a photo session or buy a fake). She has no connections, no friends. Did her astrologist tell her that she is part of elite?

@Michelle05 @ThirdWorldGlam I’ve a couple of friends around the same age who grew up at a sea side without using SPF (+ they were heavy smokers) and the quality of skin really has been hit hard by that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How come you didn't attend any performances at Montreux Jazz Festival, dear Anna? It's right next door to you. Don't you appreciate jazz? Or are you only an "expert" on opera and ballet (or rather, on what people wear to opera and ballet)?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2) Tattle detectives, if I recall correctly, Anna does not have any degree, just some courses / certifications. So is she lying ...? I am shocked 😒 (?)
From tattle wiki…
And yes, you are welcome (also new ladies, please read it):

31AB8FB3-921D-4314-B64A-90569C670635.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her toursisting = trying so hard to fit in the elite circle. Just like how she talked about not wanting to do mass tourism. The mass tourism in places like Mykonos, Ibiza, south of France during July-August don’t match Anna’s standards, and why is that? It’s because the crowd there during that time are not interested in Anna, as they’re all young or looking for younger partners. I know she’s married and all, but she’d still look like a misfit. She wants to travel when there are older people traveling, or when she could perhaps catch a royal or a political person in her vacations, since they like to stay out of sight.
The way she described the mass tourism as “Packed like sardines” is because a lot of of ppl are students or workers who could only travel in summer. Not everyone is their own boss and have uncertain unstable business, Anna.

She once saw Sarkozy and Carla Brunei on her trip to Seychelles and she was so proud of herself to be traveling with the elites 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so delusional
Forgot to mention how she’d look and feel so plain and boring with all these influencers and football WAGS traveling to all these spots being over the top, flying private, looking fashionable, being on boats and staying at luxurious hotels or private properties. It’s not that she doesn’t like summer vacations. She CAN’T do summer vacations. There’s a huge difference. No matter how much she calls those ppl tacky, nuveau riche or whatever, they’re still wealthier than she’ll ever be. She’s just so aggressive with how she criticizes things, and I think it’s just jealousy ! Because people like Anna would definitely flex private jets, boats etc. I mean she took a picture by an exhibition airplane and pretended it was a private jet and started using that picture to promote her courses, do we really think if she had the real deal she wouldn’t have flexed? I don’t buy that ! Her whole “Lowkey” and “understatement” is to cover up the fact that she can’t show more. She also used to film in hotels and pretended it was her house. She clearly cares about appearance and showing wealth, or at least used to. Cause now she’s turned into this weird character. Where she talks about elegance on her Youtube channel and posts rats and dead animals on her insta stories.

Reactions: 14
This is such a weird picture. Where is the other leg? In what position is she in? Why take a picture on the ground? Is that really her first thought? What would people that see her think?
If I fall I will try to get up as soon as I can and perhaps then take a picture of my injury to show my boyfriend and perhaps some close friends…

and what does this picture have anything to do with the question asked?

And about her using “touristing” as a verb. Her Swedish is showing. It’s possible to say that here.

“jag ska turista i Stockholm idag.”
”I’m going touristing in Stockholm today.”

but I guess the proper thing to say would be:
“I'm going to be a tourist in Stockholm today”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is such a weird picture. Where is the other leg? In what position is she in? Why take a picture on the ground? Is that really her first thought? What would people that see her think?
If I fall I will try to get up as soon as I can and perhaps then take a picture of my injury to show my boyfriend and perhaps some close friends…

and what does this picture have anything to do with the question asked?

And about her using “touristing” as a verb. Her Swedish is showing. It’s possible to say that here.

“jag ska turista i Stockholm idag.”
”I’m going touristing in Stockholm today.”

but I guess the proper thing to say would be:
“I'm going to be a tourist in Stockholm today”
Ooh her astrologist has already warned her. Now she’ll link the fall to astrology…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi
i Am a quiet reader of tattle, never posted something but enjoying this thread quiet a while. I found you because Incas looking For more information about Anna bey. I am following her channel since last year but at a certain point of time some questions came to my mind. First of all: who is she and where did she came from? She was smart because Google hardly finds something about her… but tattle life.

Is this the desk and mirror which is her closet in the “Audi lounge home“?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hi
i Am a quiet reader of tattle, never posted something but enjoying this thread quiet a while. I found you because Incas looking For more information about Anna bey. I am following her channel since last year but at a certain point of time some questions came to my mind. First of all: who is she and where did she came from? She was smart because Google hardly finds something about her… but tattle life.

Is this the desk and mirror which is her closet in the “Audi lounge home“?
Guess the "one million dollar closet" is gone touristing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand how she could afford the Hermes boots, especially after spending so much money on the vacation.
Attached a screenshot with the price from Hermes website.
Also, opening the orange box that you've just bought to yourself, with *white gloves* at home is super funny and hilarious

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand how she could afford the Hermes boots, especially after spending so much money on the vacation.
Also, opening the orange box that you've just bought to yourself, with *white gloves* at home is super funny and hilarious
Hysterical. She is such a low class, know-nothing dork. If she’s afraid of getting dirt on those boots on the sofa of “her home,” (yeah, I know; it belongs to the bank), what’s she ever going to do when she wears them outside? Cover them up in white cotton bags? Pillowcases?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the hell does that unless when it doesn't really belong to you??? 🥴 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She will take a ton of pictures and either return them or resell.
If she and her minions only knew how stupid this looks. 🤣 I am not rich but omg this flash and no cash girl... All her moves scream how low class she is. I grew up very poor, with ignorant parents and looking back at younger me I really looked and behaved like someone who grow up in a cave but I did spend years culturing myself. She is my age so she should know better!!! She went to IVP and came back like THIS????? Seriously is this the best version of her after those well rounded solid educational trainings?🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but her face is so melted/awful complexion and fillers botched

Reactions: 4
She went to IVP and came back like THIS????? Seriously is this the best version of her after those well rounded solid educational trainings?🤡🤡🤡
Girl, I ask myself the same question considering how preachy she was at the time about mingling with high echelon people and "fake it till you make it" mambo jambo... I can imagine she was the only trashy woman in that class. Could have learned one thing or two from the women she met there or... And the most possible alternative... They all ignored her. 🤭
With all that "education", only NOW she could get those beige boots??? More than one year allegedly married and ZERO gifts from the "dear hubby".... Not even a Britney Spears perfume??? I love how nothing adds up in her life. 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girl, I ask myself the same question considering how preachy she was at the time about mingling with high echelon people and "fake it till you make it" mambo jambo... I can imagine she was the only trashy woman in that class. Could have learned one thing or two from the women she met there or... And the most possible alternative... They all ignored her. 🤭
With all that "education", only NOW she could get those beige boots??? More than one year allegedly married and ZERO gifts from the "dear hubby".... Not even a Britney Spears perfume??? I love how nothing adds up in her life. 🥴😂
Yeah! I am 100% that others either avoided her or have blocked her. I can’t imagine anyone with a status, be it a public or low key person, wanting to be associated with her. And there is a reason why girls attend or are sent to places like IVP, if I had spare money would take a course there too. I’m thinking that she was there as a prime example for others to learn what to look for or what are some giveaways for an imposter.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell does that unless when it doesn't really belong to you??? 🥴 😂
You’re right - she’s going to parade them around on IG and YouTube and then return them. She’s probably scared to death of getting a single finger print on them! Hermes is quite picky about accepting returns. Better be extra careful, Anna. If not, you could be out some cash.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.