Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear eleghunt laydies, @realwoman ! Isn't it so exciting that we are on the cusp of undersmelling the new direction of Ms Wannabey? I am shocked that I didn't guess it earlier, I thought her new ''course'' would be eleghunt travel or interiors. but perhaps she understood that she is under-qualified for it, whereas with Astrology and fortune telling there are no real qualifications needed.
A side note about the discussion about the boots - of course, to people in Switzerland 2k Hermes boots you can order online are nothing shockingly glamorous, but we must still remember that Anna's followers are so often from poorer countries/not so well off backgrounds, so for this group, the boots are the height of luxury.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG! She was talking about how her teeth where falling out at one point in her video for today lol🤣! Wow if that is not a reason to stop smoking Anna I don't know what is lol🤣
She’s just detoxing the impurities out of her body since she had that phenomenal fast! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re like twins! 😂
Well, they’re both in the same line of work basically. . . blowing smoke up unsuspecting fools’ as^es and making a profit from it. They’ll be SO, SO good for one another! Definitely cut from the same cloth and sporting the same hair extensions!

Reactions: 8

She is now pairing up with her astrologer.Anna will explain how she manifested her dream life…
The deception never ends …
This is too funny 😂 😂 😂

Cant wait for the video. champagne is in the fridge.

Reactions: 6
1658825982317.png

"I'm not a native french speaker"
Understatement of the century...

Mhm, this video was unsurprisingly uninspired and un-inspirational - so far at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1658827080087.png

And she is recycling her old, super-exclusive, only-available-for-a-short-time workshop! Who would have thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will take a ton of pictures and either return them or resell.
If she and her minions only knew how stupid this looks. 🤣 I am not rich but omg this flash and no cash girl... All her moves scream how low class she is. I grew up very poor, with ignorant parents and looking back at younger me I really looked and behaved like someone who grow up in a cave but I did spend years culturing myself. She is my age so she should know better!!! She went to IVP and came back like THIS????? Seriously is this the best version of her after those well rounded solid educational trainings?🤡🤡🤡
Same here! :)

I have spent so many years educating myself and yes, I have appreciation for the good things in life. But, like many others living on a fixed budget I have priorities. I love my life and it is exciting to see my life changing little by little. Anna played this whole thing very bad. She could have show us her real life story since the beginning (like many influencers do) and then start sharing how her life/taste/priorities/style changed over time. As simple as that... but instead, she created a non- sustainable lie. A life that is out of your league honey!

PD: One thing I love about me is that I have not lost my childhood heart and I can be amazed by the simplest things in life: example: I traveled to Ohio and I NEVER visited a candy/chocolate shop. When I entered I felt that a debt of my childhood was payed :ROFLMAO: (can sound stupid but I grew up poor and my options as a kid were spare and scarce).

I'm glad Anna is still being tracked!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Elegant Mistake of Nature ❤
I am the same! I do love staying in good resorts while traveling but free activities like farmers markets and sightseeing by walking streets are always top things on my holiday list that makes me really happy.

• Heart
How to dress elegantly ft. Lady Anna Bey
Screenshot_20220728-192933_Permission controller.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
A few things to consider.
  • 2000 euros it's a lot of money for most people but if I'd be reckless with my money (which I'm not, lol) I could do so too. I also know a lot of upper-middle class professionals that could indulge in those type of purchases. For certain countries it may look as something super expensive / hard to achieve, but in Geneva? London? Any major capital / big financial district? Nah it isn't.
    Obviously, smart people usually saves money for major investmenst as buying a house, cars or actual good holidays (in the so-called "hot spots packed as sardines"). Anna is not this type of person.

• If she bought the real thing, those boots are available on-line. All good, is not that it's an issue buying Hermès on-line or the available stock in any store, but it's not impressive. Real collectors / elite / "old-money" have long term relationships with their SA and get quite unique items.
    Anna is just at a wannabe entry position with the brand. That's it.

• There was a really insightful article about Replicas recently: https://www.thecut.com/2022/04/repladies-fake-luxury-bags.html - I think most people who follows Anna or influencers in general are not aware on HOW GOOD replicas/fakes are at the moment. I don't trust almost ANY influencer out there.
    Why would I think that Anna is actually affording high-end luxury fashion? She lies ALL THE TIME, why wouldn't she lie about this too? lol
Most of high quality replicas look authentic cause they’re made in the same factory, with the same materials. Just not registered or not licensed by the actual brand.

She was not happy at the finishing school she attended before AND YET SHE USED TO FLEX IT LIKE IT'S AN EDUCATION BETTER THAN A COLLEGE DEGREE.

No doubt there's something wrong with Anna's mind
It’s something to flex about back in the 1800s. Right now even ppl with masters degree struggle finding a job (including myself) 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Most of high quality replicas look authentic cause they’re made in the same factory, with the same materials. Just not registered or not licensed by the actual brand.

It’s something to flex about back in the 1800s. Right now even ppl with masters degree struggle finding a job (including myself) 😂
You are so right. I have a Bachelor's degree in business administration, other one in RT and a associates degree on PTA. None of it has given me money as my normal job right now is doing. Long story short: none of the white collar jobs I had served any purpose in my life. Bottom line: A college degree is useless.

Reactions: 6
You are so right. I have a Bachelor's degree in business administration, other one in RT and a associates degree on PTA. None of it has given me money as my normal job right now is doing. Long story short: none of the white collar jobs I had served any purpose in my life. Bottom line: A college degree is useless.
I don’t work directly in the field that I got my degree in BUT the uni education really helped me to develop so many skills, it basically helped me to start my transition out of caveman mindset and behavior to a better, educated and cultured person. I wouldn’t have got my current job without a degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t work directly in the field that I got my degree in BUT the uni education really helped me to develop so many skills, it basically helped me to start my transition out of caveman mindset and behavior to a better, educated and cultured person. I wouldn’t have got my current job without a degree.
A college degree is so important in so many countries. And at some point, you can’t go nowhere without it. As you said, it helps with skills and it adds up to your CV. If you don’t have a starting capital because of an investor, sponsor or ur family business, you’ll need to have an office job in order to collect money to start ur own or whatever. My point was is that it’s not a thing to show off. Anna didn’t go to IVY league universities, didn’t she? She doesn’t have a PhD. She doesn’t have a business that she can be proud of. She’s flexing a finishing school certificate. It is something that takes u nowhere nowadays. It might get u a job for royal protocols etc, but you need to back it up with a degree in hospitality, tourism, etc..

• Heart
Having education gave me tools to evolve mentally and definitely placed me in a better place in a variety of senses, but in my case a bachelor's degree has not been useful for the money. But I have to admit that if it was not for college, I would be lost and acting as a caveman. I may not have all the answers but i defend myself very well when it comes to politics, history, art, etc.

Being honest:
I grew up poor and I wanted to get out of that place and push me and my dad further in life. I thought that having a bachelor's degree was the "aja!, of course!" that I needed. My story is kind of long (emotional and mental issues including ADHD and attention deficit, dysfunctional family, discovering talents too late in life such as my love for medicine: too late to start now) and I don't want to bore people here :ROFLMAO: .

So, long story short I kept studying*

(something related to medicine because I also thought it was going to bring me fulfillment and happiness)

*trying to find an even better job. Yes, I do love science and medicine but my biggest moto was the money. Now I am working a job that does not requires any bachelor's degree and I am making more money and also, I have time to spend with my husband and to do things that with a normal 9-5 job was not possible. In case you are wondering what my new job is about, I work on a bakery near home (side to side I must say). Some weeks I have the opportunity to work up to 56+ hours and that is a lot of money per week on here. I can walk, so I save gas. The days I work in the afternoons till 8pm I arrive at home at 8:00pm not 9:00 pm. This job is very easy: cash register, coffee and easy sandwiches, cleaning. I am not alone doing everything by myself, we are a team of ladies. The men do the hard work: trash and other heavy stuff.

In this job, team work has become a reality in my life. I can't complain at all.

In Puerto Rico, people with low key jobs (barbers, nail technicians, mechanics, street food, car washers), are the ones with the nice houses and nice cars and they have a life to live. People working at offices, government public offices, even doctors! are the ones complaining about life and how short the money tends to be.

So, It also depends were you live.
Sadly, in Puerto Rico nobody cares about how much educated you are when it comes to find a job (even for accountants assistants, banks, manager positions) . They care about your connections and who your family is. That is why we have white collar jobs being filled with people with no preparation. If you are lucky to find a white collar job, be prepared to be exploited mentally and physically. That's why I ended up quitting my last job (medical office, all day billing, seeing patients (some of them jerks,rude and uneducated), looking for medical equipment, approving documents, sending them to the correct department, making calls... sounds easy but it was draining my recovered mental health.

I have a love-hate relationship with the fact that I went to an university. For professional reasons, I regret it. But looking at me then and now, I do recognize education changed my view of the world.

• Heart
Having education gave me tools to evolve mentally and definitely placed me in a better place in a variety of senses, but in my case a bachelor's degree has not been useful for the money. But I have to admit that if it was not for college, I would be lost and acting as a caveman. I may not have all the answers but i defend myself very well when it comes to politics, history, art, etc.

Being honest:
I grew up poor and I wanted to get out of that place and push me and my dad further in life. I thought that having a bachelor's degree was the "aja!, of course!" that I needed. My story is kind of long (emotional and mental issues including ADHD and attention deficit, dysfunctional family, discovering talents too late in life such as my love for medicine: too late to start now) and I don't want to bore people here :ROFLMAO: .

So, long story short I kept studying*

(something related to medicine because I also thought it was going to bring me fulfillment and happiness)

*trying to find an even better job. Yes, I do love science and medicine but my biggest moto was the money. Now I am working a job that does not requires any bachelor's degree and I am making more money and also, I have time to spend with my husband and to do things that with a normal 9-5 job was not possible. In case you are wondering what my new job is about, I work on a bakery near home (side to side I must say). Some weeks I have the opportunity to work up to 56+ hours and that is a lot of money per week on here. I can walk, so I save gas. The days I work in the afternoons till 8pm I arrive at home at 8:00pm not 9:00 pm. This job is very easy: cash register, coffee and easy sandwiches, cleaning. I am not alone doing everything by myself, we are a team of ladies. The men do the hard work: trash and other heavy stuff.

In this job, team work has become a reality in my life. I can't complain at all.

In Puerto Rico, people with low key jobs (barbers, nail technicians, mechanics, street food, car washers), are the ones with the nice houses and nice cars and they have a life to live. People working at offices, government public offices, even doctors! are the ones complaining about life and how short the money tends to be.

So, It also depends were you live.
Sadly, in Puerto Rico nobody cares about how much educated you are when it comes to find a job (even for accountants assistants, banks, manager positions) . They care about your connections and who your family is. That is why we have white collar jobs being filled with people with no preparation. If you are lucky to find a white collar job, be prepared to be exploited mentally and physically. That's why I ended up quitting my last job (medical office, all day billing, seeing patients (some of them jerks,rude and uneducated), looking for medical equipment, approving documents, sending them to the correct department, making calls... sounds easy but it was draining my recovered mental health.

I have a love-hate relationship with the fact that I went to an university. For professional reasons, I regret it. But looking at me then and now, I do recognize education changed my view of the world.
In my experience, life without academic training is extremely difficult. With studies it is also difficult, but you increase your chances of making it easier and it makes things easier for you.

Reactions: 11
In my experience, life without academic training is extremely difficult. With studies it is also difficult, but you increase your chances of making it easier and it makes things easier for you.
100% agree !!
@Elegant Mistake of Nature Puerto Rico might not be the place you’ll live your entire life, so be rest assured that you’ve done the right thing and that everything happens for a reason. And your university degree will definitely benefit you one day. You never know what life has for you. You have my respect for studying and asking for more even when deep down you lost faith in the employment of ur country. This shows how ambitious and hardworking you are, and it will be worth it one day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.