Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might have been discussed before, so I apologize if this is old information. My friend discovered this YouTuber named Lady Campbell who posts extremely hateful videos about Meghan Markle, accusing her of starting a "race war" and trying to murder the Queen, etc. She also makes very transphobic videos about Meghan, like this one:

I was curious to learn more about her, so I looked at her Instagram and, lo and behold she's followed by Anna:

View attachment 1420972

Why does she feel the need to follow these type of despicable people? :rolleyes: It doesn't seem very "elegant" of her to get involved in such baseless drama and hate.
Lady C was a socialite and for approx. 1 year married to Lord, so Aija is just probably following her because she managed to get married into old money. Can’t stand her either. 🤷‍♀️ Funny that she is transphobic, some info from wiki, putting it to spoiler as it’s off topic:
The couple (Lady and Lord Campbell) split after nine months over the scandal surrounding her gender at birth, and divorced after 14 months. She successfully sued several publications that claimed she was born a boy and had subsequently undergone a sex change and accused her former husband of selling the untrue story for money.
p.s. don’t get me started on Meagain Markle

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Damn woman went cuckoo...
Anna, you forgot about KITCHEN SKILLS, since you don't know how to cook and you clearly don't have a chef... 😂

Asked for someone able to speak french because we all know that after 4 years of living in Geneve the woman doesn't even how to count. We've seen how she botches designer names...

Imagine what's it like when she goes to restaurants and order food. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Such an attention seeker. Was posting that really necessary? 🥴
These are things you’d tell your husband or friends about, not post on the internet. But she has nobody to talk to about these things so here we are, same when she posted her bloody cut finger for the world to see…. Now she’s posts dead animals, keep it classy 🐀

Reactions: 17
''Dear eleghunt laydeez, when you don't have anything intelligent to add to the conversation, then try to shock the audience with stories of dead pigeons.'' -Miss Ratty the elegant

I saw this post and I was so confused why she posted it. It's a post that might suit some edgy teenager, not a ''refined lady'' as she claims to be. I do wonder how many applicants she got for her servant, errm, assistant role.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear elegant ladiezh, hope your Sunday afternoon is going well. Reporting here from the heat-wave madness in London.

You may recall that I told you a few pages ago that usually, if you go to the Lanserhof health reatreats, this means that you actually have a membership and you book follow-ups or stay there more weeks if needed.
They create a very personal / specific plan with rules regarding your diet, your progress, where you are now and what would you like to achieve.

Obviously, they also know that some people (like Anna) go there thinking that "investing" 2 weeks in their resort will solve everything and that they cannot (or don't want to) commit to a long term plan
.Honestly, I think it's irresponsible and ruins the Lanserhof brand allowing this type of folks with their short-term "staycations" there, but this is a problem that they may need to address. At the moment they allow short-term visits and the damage that this could represent to their brand.

On the other hand, I also mentioned that sometimes this type of health clinics jump-in to expensive "new age" treatments that do not have much background on science, so I recommended having another 2nd opinion before trying some treatments such as IV drips 😏

Now Anna just posted this EMBARRASING situation where she's having a side effect of a dodgy treatment (that she likely paid just for the sake of it) but she's back at Geneve!

Don't get me wrong, health issues or side-effects, they can happen to anyone, but she's managing the whole situation horribly.

I knew that Anna likely paid only for a few weeks at the cheapest Lanserhof option just to "flex" how elite she is. Now, here you have the proof.
She's having side effects and dealing with them with other medical team (not the ones that took care of here during the retreat), because I am 99% sure she:
  • Doesn't have a membership.
  • Cannot afford returning to the Lanserhof clinic
  • Cannot afford more weeks there
On the other hand, going there only for a 2 weeks "detox" it's non-sense for someone living in Geneve.

For instance, I live in London, we have here the Lanserhof at the Arts Club. This means, if I go to any Lanserhof retreat, I can easily find support for my follow-ups in London, even if I visited their Germany branch. This would make sense because the idea of spending thousands of pounds/euros/usd on this type of places is having a medical team on the same page.

She's not smart neither has the social ability to find the equivalent of Lanserhof in Geneve, so now she's dealing with the side-effects of a silly new age treatment likely didn't need, by herself, with another doctors in Geneve.

I would expect her answering this on following stories, let's see what silly excuses or explanations she has to offer :giggle:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, I’ve had bruises from IV drip before and that I assure you is NOT bruising from IV drip. Notice how most of bruising is on the underside of her arm not on top where an IV drip would go. Ratty either has gone to needle drugs since she already messed up her nose or her so called “marriage” has taken a really dark path. And no, abuse is not ok. No matter how much money is involved.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, I’ve had bruises from IV drip before and that I assure you is NOT bruising from IV drip. Notice how most of bruising is on the underside of her arm not on top where an IV drip would go. Ratty either has gone to needle drugs since she already messed up her nose or her so called “marriage” has taken a really dark path. And no, abuse is not ok. No matter how much money is involved.
I don't think she was abused or did intravenous drugs personally. Falling while being drunk off her ass tho..... :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
the reviews for lanserhof are very mixed, mostly not great,..... I would be interested I seeing a YT vlog about the place, an honest one!.

I notice Anna has a lot of expensive skincare in her recent photos . Masks at nearly £200 for a pack of 4 isnt economical... I wonder how her income is doing....

Reactions: 8
This might have been discussed before, so I apologize if this is old information. My friend discovered this YouTuber named Lady Campbell who posts extremely hateful videos about Meghan Markle, accusing her of starting a "race war" and trying to murder the Queen, etc. She also makes very transphobic videos about Meghan, like this one:

I was curious to learn more about her, so I looked at her Instagram and, lo and behold she's followed by Anna:

View attachment 1420972

Why does she feel the need to follow these type of despicable people? :rolleyes: It doesn't seem very "elegant" of her to get involved in such baseless drama and hate.
i'm not surprised about the fact that anna follows transphobic people. Her content is so heteronormative and focused on getting a rich husband so no surprise there🙄

Reactions: 10
Dear elegant ladiezh, hope your Sunday afternoon is going well. Reporting here from the heat-wave madness in London.

You may recall that I told you a few pages ago that usually, if you go to the Lanserhof health reatreats, this means that you actually have a membership and you book follow-ups or stay there more weeks if needed.
They create a very personal / specific plan with rules regarding your diet, your progress, where you are now and what would you like to achieve.

Obviously, they also know that some people (like Anna) go there thinking that "investing" 2 weeks in their resort will solve everything and that they cannot (or don't want to) commit to a long term plan
.Honestly, I think it's irresponsible and ruins the Lanserhof brand allowing this type of folks with their short-term "staycations" there, but this is a problem that they may need to address. At the moment they allow short-term visits and the damage that this could represent to their brand.

On the other hand, I also mentioned that sometimes this type of health clinics jump-in to expensive "new age" treatments that do not have much background on science, so I recommended having another 2nd opinion before trying some treatments such as IV drips 😏

Now Anna just posted this EMBARRASING situation where she's having a side effect of a dodgy treatment (that she likely paid just for the sake of it) but she's back at Geneve!

Don't get me wrong, health issues or side-effects, they can happen to anyone, but she's managing the whole situation horribly.

I knew that Anna likely paid only for a few weeks at the cheapest Lanserhof option just to "flex" how elite she is. Now, here you have the proof.
She's having side effects and dealing with them with other medical team (not the ones that took care of here during the retreat), because I am 99% sure she:
  • Doesn't have a membership.
  • Cannot afford returning to the Lanserhof clinic
  • Cannot afford more weeks there
On the other hand, going there only for a 2 weeks "detox" it's non-sense for someone living in Geneve.

For instance, I live in London, we have here the Lanserhof at the Arts Club. This means, if I go to any Lanserhof retreat, I can easily find support for my follow-ups in London, even if I visited their Germany branch. This would make sense because the idea of spending thousands of pounds/euros/usd on this type of places is having a medical team on the same page.

She's not smart neither has the social ability to find the equivalent of Lanserhof in Geneve, so now she's dealing with the side-effects of a silly new age treatment likely didn't need, by herself, with another doctors in Geneve.

I would expect her answering this on following stories, let's see what silly excuses or explanations she has to offer :giggle:
Why have an expensive medical team or follow ups when you have an ASTROLOGIST? 🤣

the reviews for lanserhof are very mixed, mostly not great,..... I would be interested I seeing a YT vlog about the place, an honest one!.

I notice Anna has a lot of expensive skincare in her recent photos . Masks at nearly £200 for a pack of 4 isnt economical... I wonder how her income is doing....
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are some kind of freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I once had the same bruising in the same spot, because that’s where they found veins. Perhaps it’s the same situation here. I hope it’s not drugs or physical abuse.

Wow! Even animals don’t survive around Anna Bey!
She’s so superstitious, she probably thinks it’s some bad omen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattle: Aija is always alone and has no friends

Aija 10 hours later: Posts some random girl we’ll never see again on her instagram to prove tattle wrong.

girl, we get it you have zero friends or social life, no need to try these tactics, nobody buys it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you're wondering about videos, she's just announced she'll be uploading on Mondays ... I'll believe that when I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.