Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she could afford the Hermes boots, especially after spending so much money on the vacation.
Attached a screenshot with the price from Hermes website.
Also, opening the orange box that you've just bought to yourself, with *white gloves* at home is super funny and hilarious
Is this the reason why her future PA will need to wait on her in a car while she is riding? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The colour of these boots… Anna Bey the faux pas expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The colour of these boots… Anna Bey the faux pas expert!
Yep, suede and beige - impossible to keep looking good. Buy Hermes jumping boots in smooth calf, and, with care, they’ll last a lifetime. Buy them in light colored suede, and you’ll be lucky if you get a season out of them. Inspired choice!

Is this the reason why her future PA will need to wait on her in a car while she is riding? 🤣
Heck, she’ll have to carry her, if she’s wearing those silly boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few things to consider.
  • 2000 euros it's a lot of money for most people but if I'd be reckless with my money (which I'm not, lol) I could do so too. I also know a lot of upper-middle class professionals that could indulge in those type of purchases. For certain countries it may look as something super expensive / hard to achieve, but in Geneva? London? Any major capital / big financial district? Nah it isn't.
    Obviously, smart people usually saves money for major investmenst as buying a house, cars or actual good holidays (in the so-called "hot spots packed as sardines"). Anna is not this type of person.

• If she bought the real thing, those boots are available on-line. All good, is not that it's an issue buying Hermès on-line or the available stock in any store, but it's not impressive. Real collectors / elite / "old-money" have long term relationships with their SA and get quite unique items.
    Anna is just at a wannabe entry position with the brand. That's it.

• There was a really insightful article about Replicas recently: https://www.thecut.com/2022/04/repladies-fake-luxury-bags.html - I think most people who follows Anna or influencers in general are not aware on HOW GOOD replicas/fakes are at the moment. I don't trust almost ANY influencer out there.
    Why would I think that Anna is actually affording high-end luxury fashion? She lies ALL THE TIME, why wouldn't she lie about this too? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
  • There was a really insightful article about Replicas recently: https://www.thecut.com/2022/04/repladies-fake-luxury-bags.html - I think most people who follows Anna or influencers in general are not aware on HOW GOOD replicas/fakes are at the moment. I don't trust almost ANY influencer out there.
    Why would I think that Anna is actually affording high-end luxury fashion? She lies ALL THE TIME, why wouldn't she lie about this too? lol
Interesting article - thanks for the recommendation!

but, unfortunately not for ScammaBey as the article describes the sophisticated and educated community around the replica Tupperware parties:

“It [the community] is, however, tight-knit with a distinct culture marked by a kind of derision for authentic goods and the belief that buying replicas is a way of subverting the system and sticking it to the man; reps “take a tit on the you can’t sit with us mentality of designer brands,” as one RepLady put it in a post. The sub is a repository of insider knowledge, featuring detailed guides on how to communicate in Chinese, avoid getting doxed, and buy bags from sellers with made-up names who liaise for factories in the “middle of nowhere China.” Such are the challenges of doing business here, warns the FAQ: “We all want the best, but we’re dealing with a black market.””

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also keep in mind she has no other real life expenses to spend money on. She eats microwave food, has no social life and is homeless.
So Hermès boots are no problem.
Most working class people with an income and no expenses could easily buy similar items each month.

Reactions: 10
My two cents here. I read some RepLadies posts back in the day when that subreddit was active (now they took it down after this article blew off) and it's not like you need a PhD to buy a fake Hermès bag.
People like Anna can easily find their way into Chinese sellers to source high quality replicas.

Anna's closet consists of:
  • Discounted / outlet items from weird brands and collections (that Pucci print thing, anyone?)

• "Vintage" pieces which authenticity it's probably not there. Or items that are quite worn out. That YSL like Chanel white bag being the biggest example.

• Random linen pieces

• Lina Hadid gifts ;)

• Replicas. Yes. Replicas. It could be that she's so silly about it that she buys "second hand" luxury items that are actually not the real thing. It could be that she found a tutorial on how to order to Chinese folks, unsure.

• Some real luxury items that are nothing special, just avarage "I want to look as old money" wannabe vibes.

• Feel free to add more options as I probably missed some

For a so called stylist, this is just awful.

I will keep calling out this scammer. She's basically wasting the money some woman paid her to "Level themselves up" on dodgy second hand luxury items or "brand new" online Hermès while living in a lent flat while taking 2 days holidays at some random Four Seassons in April, idk, it's all so ridiculous it's insane o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello ladies, this might go off-topic but this video from Fashion Mom will put Anna Bey to shame.

Even tattered jeans can be made fashionable and classy...

Reactions: 8
@ThirdWorldGlam and @Michelle05 exactly! She is based in Switzerland- anything that is mainstream designer is for daily use. In places with that income bracket people are using designer bags for groceries, as gym bags etc. Weekend getaways that cost 5K, week long trip up to 10K are NOTHING special. Those €2K boots are ridiculously cheep for handling them with gloves. I want to see her trying to impress someone in Geneva with those boots 🤣 I mean, she was so close to Lina and still failed to learn a thing or two about designer stuff?

Any “alternatives” for Anna Bey on youtube? Someone with actual qualifications, a life, and truly empowering content made for 2021?

Perhaps a lot of us here would love to know, thank you for sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
By the way what happened with Lina Hadid ? I have been waiting for some hint that they reconcieled but no picture of the 2 together ..but they do follow each other on Instagram so maybe nothing nasty

Reactions: 6
From what Anna Bey herself said in one of her videos she was not “happy” at the Swiss finishing school. The head lady or teacher yelled at Anna cause Anna was not wearing panty hose with her dress lol 😂.

• Haha
From what Anna Bey herself said in one of her videos she was not “happy” at the Swiss finishing school. The head lady or teacher yelled at Anna cause Anna was not wearing panty hose with her dress lol 😂.
She was not happy at the finishing school she attended before AND YET SHE USED TO FLEX IT LIKE IT'S AN EDUCATION BETTER THAN A COLLEGE DEGREE.

No doubt there's something wrong with Anna's mind

She is now pairing up with her astrologer.Anna will explain how she manifested her dream life…
The deception never ends …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

She is now pairing up with her astrologer.Anna will explain how she manifested her dream life…
F$&@ me raw! I am not watching any of her vids anymore but will watch this on for giggles when I’m back from sipping vine in Napa (yep dear Anna- some peasants are just going there for a WE). It must be hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Shooting star, renowned, an amazing success story, an amazing manifester, very powerful and such a big YT influencer - over a million subscribers (or 🤖???)- LOL is AB really all of these things? Right, and pigs can fly!
My only takeaway from this teaser is - they must have met at hairdressers. I mean, what are the chances? They both have hair that are living their own life 🤣

• Haha

Watch out, Joni, Anna's after your business!
She soon will be asking you for advice on how to read the cards or how to throw the crystals or whatever you do and take notes ;). Then we will see the new brand of Anna Bey the 'Fortune'-Teller. Book Wannabey's 1 on 1 consultation and find out when will the handsome, viral, billionaire sweep you off your feet. Only 9999$. Real value - priceless, of course! 🥴

• Haha
My only takeaway from this teaser is - they must have met at hairdressers. I mean, what are the chances? They both have hair that are living their own life 🤣
They’re like twins! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.