Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is at the stables riding and you're waiting in the car... what? 😂 why would you accompany her to sit in the car? Not that it even exists but imagine how odd this job would be
I would take the opportunity to read a self-improvement book or sth that would make me better!!

Reactions: 6
Wondering if her astrologist is also smoke and mirrors like herself and milks her like she milks her followers...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
AC612336-508B-4DBF-B7DB-23C55E8ED23E.jpeg

List of visible BR Products yes I’m her bathroom photos 
. The price of the serum!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1426808

List of visible BR Products yes I’m her bathroom photos 
. The price of the serum!!!
It’s pricey yes but when you don’t have any other proper expenses for a house, kids, food, family or social life you have money to spend on face serums.
I don’t think any serum will reverse years of being an Ibiza gogo-dancer, starving, drinking like a fish, smoking and cheap fillers but what can she do?

Reactions: 11
Lady C was a socialite and for approx. 1 year married to Lord, so Aija is just probably following her because she managed to get married into old money. Can’t stand her either. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž Funny that she is transphobic, some info from wiki, putting it to spoiler as it’s off topic:
The couple (Lady and Lord Campbell) split after nine months over the scandal surrounding her gender at birth, and divorced after 14 months. She successfully sued several publications that claimed she was born a boy and had subsequently undergone a sex change and accused her former husband of selling the untrue story for money.
p.s. don’t get me started on Meagain Markle
Just read her biography on Wikipedia, it's wild 😂

• Haha
It doesn't matter the brand and how much is whatever she has when we know she doesn't follow a routine. It's all vanity decoration. ;)

It doesn't matter the brand and how much is whatever she has when we know she doesn't follow a routine. It's all vanity decoration. ;)
my impression was it is possibly like her fitness and health routine hit and miss

Why does she always look like a tourist?
10 ways to look expensive as a tourist - expertise by Anna Bey

1. „No Running Shoes - [
] but white leather sneakers are Anna Bey approved“
  2. „Sneaker and dress combo“
  3. „Wear more Linen“ - linen strikes again
  4. „No sportswear“ - „when you are touristing“
 great vocabulary Anna
  5. „Dress more modestly“ - „, especially to churches“
  6. „Add a daytime hat“
  7. „Avoid Backpacks & Fanny Packs“ - Anna says she wears Fanny packs, when she is powerwalking and doing sports
  8. „Skeeve-less Shirts“
  9. „Avoid Jeans Hot Pants“- „[wear] white shorts“
  10. „Sunglasses“

*Yet another useless checklist*

Anna don't worry, as @ToujoursFatigué pointed out, you definitely have the tourist look on point. The expensive aspect of it is as present as the originality and creativity of these points.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why would someone want to look “expensive as a tourist”? đŸ™„đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@ella1979 I was thinking the same as @Verona- I would not be surprised to learn that those are empty and are there only to make her look rich đŸ€‘
Right! It's the same about a bunch of high heels in "her closet" that we never see on her feet. đŸ„Ž

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Anna is uninspired by it-place.
Girl, you just don’t have anyone to go with and uninvited that’s all lol
Oops
 are you hiring PS because of
?

• Haha
Why would someone want to look “expensive as a tourist”? đŸ™„đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Exactly. The point is you don’t! Showing off with expensive bags (yes, even fake Anna versions;) luggage; watches and jewelry is just asking to be relieved of them.

Anna is just an idiot and an inexperienced traveler to say otherwise, and a list like this shows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You don’t want to look expensive as a tourist. Sure if you don’t want to attract pickpockets or being ripped off by a local seller somewhere at Grand Bazaar. “Touristing” with small shoulder bag? Where will I pack my sweater and water bottle? đŸ€” Wearing white shorts that are no longer white after I “tourist” around the whole day and I sit on couple of benches? 😃 She sounds like “well experienced” tourist, doesn’t she... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1) Anna, it doesn't matter how hard you try to make it going to non-trendy destinations fashionable. It isn't. It's 2022, most "elite" (even upper middle class) folks are on yachts, 5 star hotels or summer residences all around the northern hemisphere and private islands.
There are no places "packed like sardines" when you are REALLY wealthy. You can pay off going to places that 99% of the population cannot afford and you receive invitations that most people do not receive.

Guess what, you are still part of the 99% - you are not elite. Not even upper middle class in terms of European standards.

2) Tattle detectives, if I recall correctly, Anna does not have any degree, just some courses / certifications. So is she lying ...? I am shocked 😒 (?)

3) Her Wikipedia page it's so dodgy, isn't she older? I guess that we will never know her real age for sure but something doesn't adds up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Allegedly she’s born in 1986, even though that’s incredible hard to believe.

Reactions: 10
Anna is hungover and doesn't feel like working. What do you do while sitting on the floor?
a. quietly waiting
b. bring her pills for her migraine
c. hurry out and buy her pizza and coca cola

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You don’t want to look expensive as a tourist. Sure if you don’t want to attract pickpockets or being ripped off by a local seller somewhere at Grand Bazaar. “Touristing” with small shoulder bag? Where will I pack my sweater and water bottle? đŸ€” Wearing white shorts that are no longer white after I “tourist” around the whole day and I sit on couple of benches? 😃 She sounds like “well experienced” tourist, doesn’t she... 😁
Her toursisting = trying so hard to fit in the elite circle. Just like how she talked about not wanting to do mass tourism. The mass tourism in places like Mykonos, Ibiza, south of France during July-August don’t match Anna’s standards, and why is that? It’s because the crowd there during that time are not interested in Anna, as they’re all young or looking for younger partners. I know she’s married and all, but she’d still look like a misfit. She wants to travel when there are older people traveling, or when she could perhaps catch a royal or a political person in her vacations, since they like to stay out of sight.
The way she described the mass tourism as “Packed like sardines” is because a lot of of ppl are students or workers who could only travel in summer. Not everyone is their own boss and have uncertain unstable business, Anna.

She once saw Sarkozy and Carla Brunei on her trip to Seychelles and she was so proud of herself to be traveling with the elites đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł she’s so delusional

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.