Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably bleached her teeth. Can u bleach Veneers? Hm. They look extremely unnaturally white in her latest video. There’s this blue shimmer to her teeth. Am I the only one noticing?

Reactions: 4
She probably bleached her teeth. Can u bleach Veneers? Hm. They look extremely unnaturally white in her latest video. There’s this blue shimmer to her teeth. Am I the only one noticing?
You can’t bleach veneers, but she doesn’t have veneers she has implants and i think implants can be whitened. Implants tent to get darker just like the natural teeth, but veneers don’t change the shade easily.

Reactions: 5
Dear eleghunt laydees, I think with this recent development of taking sponsors and shilling for treatments Ms Wannabey is getting some much needed cash. I thought the whole story about the roller massage was hilarious and not that eleghunt. But what if we are witnessing the early stages of her ''next course'' perhaps it will be something fitness related? Perhaps that is why she was showing off the love handles and then later she will have the ''elegant elevated fitness course'' where yes laydees, for the low price of 1k$ you too can get the billionaire catching super fitness course! That will be a copy paste of some regular widely known regime that she just copies. You don't need qualifications to sell fitness plans, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear eleghunt laydees, I think with this recent development of taking sponsors and shilling for treatments Ms Wannabey is getting some much needed cash. I thought the whole story about the roller massage was hilarious and not that eleghunt. But what if we are witnessing the early stages of her ''next course'' perhaps it will be something fitness related? Perhaps that is why she was showing off the love handles and then later she will have the ''elegant elevated fitness course'' where yes laydees, for the low price of 1k$ you too can get the billionaire catching super fitness course! That will be a copy paste of some regular widely known regime that she just copies. You don't need qualifications to sell fitness plans, right?
All filmed near a bench on the streets of Geneva

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi, I think I figured out what happened to Anna in her latest video. (I’ve only seen the thumb nails btw.) It looks like her face isn’t symmetrical and her left cheek filler went down but the right stayed. I also think with her large lips being so highlighted by the hot pink lipstick, she should have given more color to her eyelids so the lips wouldn’t be the only focal point. Finally, her eyebrows are a bit darker than usual from what I see which also makes her eyelids’ lack of color much starker. This leaves her looking much more washed out than usual and a bit asymmetrical so she looks a bit more aged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh, FFS, this is what appeared on my msn browser digest - about her latest video, probably a sponsored content:

Dors this mean Aija is up to some new launch or scam? In that case, here are some keywords to help with the tattle visibility

AnnaBey, Anna Bey, elegance coach review , Bey scam, Geneva, London, course, school of affluence, Anna Bey husband, millionaire, Anna Bey style tricks, level up , Anna Bey story, grifter, fraud

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh, FFS, this is what appeared on my msn browser digest - about her latest video, probably a sponsored content:

Dors this mean Aija is up to some new launch or scam? In that case, here are some keywords to help with the tattle visibility

AnnaBey, Anna Bey, elegance coach review , Bey scam, Geneva, London, course, school of affluence, Anna Bey husband, millionaire, Anna Bey style tricks, level up , Anna Bey story, grifter, fraud
I read on another thread that you can pay The Sun or Daily Mail to publish stories for you. Especially when you are a wannabey and wants exposure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You can’t bleach veneers, but she doesn’t have veneers she has implants and i think implants can be whitened. Implants tent to get darker just like the natural teeth, but veneers don’t change the shade easily.
Actually, they can not. Artificial material can't change color and if some staining happens due to poor hygiene and frequent consumption of staining foods and drinks, it can be easily dealt with. Implants are as artificial as veneers or any other dental work that substitutes completely or partially natural teeth. Most probably her teeth appeared optic white due to her summer tan and rather dark foundation (too dark even for her tanned skin). She generally appeared less airbrushed/filtered in her latest video, not looking her best.
Being certified color/image consultant she should have known better - wrong green shade (suitable for Winter ladies not Light Summers, which is her color season), dark, full coverage foundation, dull, too dark hair color, neon pink lipstick with golden hue earrings (she is cool toned) were rather unflattering on her and made her look ill. Surely she could have chosen silk shirt dress from Lily Silk collection in more suitable shade. She needs lighter, more vibrant hair color, her natural skin tone back, toned down cool make up and, what appears to be fresh botox treatment, since her facial mimic is not flattering and makes her look more common. It also makes her fines line around eyes and on the forehead very prominent. It may be lack of filters, new filming equipment or simply bad day, however, it's surprising that she published video material that is not up to her usual standards.

Reactions: 16
Fake Kelly, Granny shoes, botched lips, uneven teeth implants.
Do you live a million dollar lifestyle and can't go to a store to buy suitable clothes to keep warm?

She has lived in the UK for years and she doesn't know that the weather is super changeable?

This woman really baffles me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you live a million dollar lifestyle and can't go to a store to buy suitable clothes to keep warm?

She has lived in the UK for years and she doesn't know that the weather is super changeable?

This woman really baffles me.
Tell me you have no money, without telling ne you have no money. She literally tells us she is a middle class, not even upper middle class.

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me raw! THIS PEASANT! She make me feel like I am rich!!! I always have some funds on my account that I can use for buying clothing/shoes if I end up missing something during my travels. Yes, sometimes you don't find what you want and you roll with what you have with you. But how comes that almost always she forgets something and is unable to buy a replacement??? FFS she is not traveling to a deserted place, and most resorts have some shops with nice stuff. And don't tell me that she was unable to do a quick shopping in SWITZERLAND!

• Haha
  • Sad
Gosh, it's so fun to watch her... Waiting her to scream her lungs out in whatever street she deems fancy: "MY KELLY FOR A JACKET" 😂

Can't even afford Zara but she dares to tell you what to wear... There goes the one million dolar lifestyle...

It's alright, everyone, I'm sure "her Porsche" will keep her warm... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Or her "hubby" will pity her enough to send her €20 for a cardigan. Do you all really think this woman can afford a horse??? The prison clinic??? Her hair??? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, it is so odd that she couldn't just get to some stores and buy something warmer. Swiss towns have all kinds of stores, it is not like only high fashion houses sell sweaters and something warmer. I think there's always a good chance of finding a H&M or C&A if you just google it. Why does this billionaire matchmaker, million dollar lifestyle lady and eleghunt stylist NOT have the capacity to buy some cheap clothing item? Is her glam life all a smoke screen? I am shooooocked.

Reactions: 12
Yes, it is so odd that she couldn't just get to some stores and buy something warmer. Swiss towns have all kinds of stores, it is not like only high fashion houses sell sweaters and something warmer. I think there's always a good chance of finding a H&M or C&A if you just google it. Why does this billionaire matchmaker, million dollar lifestyle lady and eleghunt stylist NOT have the capacity to buy some cheap clothing item? Is her glam life all a smoke screen? I am shooooocked.
I get you, but nobody should be shocked at all, unless those who has not been "tracking" her for a while. She claims to be immersed in this lifestyle for years yet doesn't have the basics of what people with such lifestyle usually got. They are always ready for anything: Time (they make their time), weather, their gatherings and what's happening... They know how to pack, in their ways they show some organization, they don't complain about adversities because they have the tools to overcome it and quickly: Money, network, staff... It's not the first time she nags about not being prepared regarding weather in a middle of a trip. Makes you think it's wasn't something planned. That's why we keep on making conjectures about the fact she is always on the move, one way or another, and thank goodness for Easyjet or, more recently, train companies, right, Aija? ... 😂 You'd also think that for someone who lived a great portion of her life in Sweden she would know how to handle weather. She lived in London! Should be used to the constant changes too. But it doesn't matter because the real luxury is pineapples... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I might be wrong, but I think that Annaʼs complaining about not packing properly for her holiday is (at least) partly a poor imitation of the self deprecating irony usually encountered in British people and their humor. But what I love about British humour is its wit that Anna certainly doesn't understand and hasn't absorbed even after spending years of her life there.
Sheʼs always making these petty remarks as if to draw attention upon how 'interesting' her person is. Her audience is already tired of her posts so she thinks that relating all sorts of incidents is going to spice things up when it fact she becomes creepier as time goes by. Her 'friends' are people we barely see in her posts or stories (some of them in fact we have never even seen before in spite of her claiming to be the best friend of everyone), her social life seems to take shape once a year only to be forgotten for the rest of the time because Anna is always working although nobody knows what she is actually doing.
I do not wish to judge people who are lonely because it is something hard to bear, but what she does looks like having a personality disorder. She reminds me of the stories of lonely housewives desperately trying to hold a family together while faking smiles. We no longer live in those times and if those women were pushed by the societyʼs standards in that lifestyle, Anna is harming herself by creating this happy, 'affluent' fake persona to compensate for her failures. The price she pays for being inauthentic and dishonest is too expensive if you ask me, but at least the people actively writing and reading these threads get the chance to learn from her mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.