Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest she doesn't really look... fat, just like a regular person, not toned and an ⏳ shape as she'd deluded herself... I'm actually more weirded out that she'd pull up her shirt that high, showing not only her entire stomach but also her bra. Is it just me or is this not "elegant" by her own rule in this video? (Something about leaving something to the imagination)

The example of the boat neck top - isn't that her "wedding" top? Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that she keeps reusing her wedding attire? With a big "walk-in closet" shouldn't she have another boat neck top? Also it doesn't feel like it's a special wedding attire to me and more of something people wear to get eloped at the local clerk...

I get that the video is sponsored. But most YouTubers I've seen would mention the sponsor then move on with the actual recommendations. Anna on the contrary keeps selling throughout the video. It really feels off-putting, even for her.

And I agree with others here, her face definitely looks off. Maybe it's the spider lashes, maybe it's the eyebrows shape (\ /)? Or is it the lipstick color and the color of the top? I think her hair looks better here than in some previous videos though.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The first thought i had when I saw Anna's face in that video was that she looks totally crazy. I don't know how to describe it, but something looks more off than usual. About Lilysilk, I like shopping there and never had any issues. I think that the quality is good for fhe price. Maybe the quality is not the best you can find, but it is definitely better than Zara for example which has comparable prices (at least in my country). And I can tell you it's very nice to wear silk in summer instead of polyester.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna might have been influenced by the new assistant with nuance ideas of "keeping it real" to gather sympathy from her viewers. We see a new filming format: she looks tanner and older, that might be an indication that the blurring and lighning filters are no longer in use. Anna and I are of similar age but no one would ever think we were in the same age group if we were to stand side-by-side. I do nothing special other than stay out of the sun and do my normal skin care routine. She has truly accelerated her aging process.

Reactions: 13
I also own a couple of Lilysilk tops and pillow covers and I'm very happy with how they behaved throughout time and gentle washing (not to mention that once you sleep on silk you get addicted to that feeling). The orders also arrived very fast and their customer care was exceptional (in my case), even reimbursing me a very small fee caused by customs shipping.

I was very shocked to see they partenered with Anna, especially when she advocated in a previous video her silk bed sheets from a different, more expensive brand.
And why partener with brands when she has her very successful courses and her husband to fund her lifestyle???

The first thought i had when I saw Anna's face in that video was that she looks totally crazy. I don't know how to describe it, but something looks more off than usual. About Lilysilk, I like shopping there and never had any issues. I think that the quality is good for fhe price. Maybe the quality is not the best you can find, but it is definitely better than Zara for example which has comparable prices (at least in my country). And I can tell you it's very nice to wear silk in summer instead of polyester.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No need to call croptops trashy if Anna can't figure out how to wear one.
Projecting her insecurities onto her followers, how quaint.

View attachment 1502428

Enlarging this masterpiece: Anna's Loveless Handles 2022 Geneve.

View attachment 1502433

Perhaps but at many formal events it is forbidden to show your stomach. Also in corporate dress code, no stomach is allowed to be shown… when you visit churches, especially in italy but i have noticed it elsewhere, if you have a crop top the security demands that you cover up with a jacket or a scarf. Same goes for shorts… guess it is not the most elegant garment a woman can wear.

Reactions: 10
after a few years, she finally got a haircut...
must be expensive in geneva so she gotta save some money!
Yes it is. Fancy hairdresser (but also in general) cost around 85 -130ish CHF (washing, cutting, styling / drying).
For a middle class person like Anna, it’s definitely considered expensive.

Also what i wanted to add about her belly: Ladies, this woman fasts all the damn time but never does any kind of sports that strengthen the muscles and getting toned. Her belly has zero abs or muscle definition. She never talks about how important is to do sports as an eHleHgHaHnt lady and for your health as well. Also Anna Banana, “affluent” men like active women and women who take care of their own vitality, and by that they don’t mean going to a fasting rehab once a year in Germany or riding a pony.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
idk whenever i see her, feel like telling her to go easy or calm down, purely because she looks so "stiff" all the time.. every movement isn't fluid or natural. She just exudes this pure wood log energy. Maybe she's born with it (the stiff-ness i mean), maybe it's the botox 😆 disclaimer: microdosing botox myself but my face isnt botched like her (ok at least, not yet)

Dont usually snark but Anna is a real comedy gold. Also the comments left by her followers on her socials are the gift that keeps giving!

View attachment 1499665
Stalked her insta out of sheer curiosity, only to find this pic. Kinda weirded me out 😅 oh look comfy cushions! and she decided to sit there. WHY?
But she doesn't specify that if you have a very generous chest (genetic lottery), what will the turtleneck do is give the opposite effect and accentuate it more?🤯:ROFLMAO:
I'm not a fan of the boat neck either.

I'm surprised she didn't mention the V-neck, which is the most flattering in my opinion.

Can someone tell this woman that you can look elegant without looking like my grandmother?😂
Yes, Anna does not think about elegant ladies like me with a round face.
V necks are my go to. Otherwise, I will look like a sorullito. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
The example of the boat neck top - isn't that her "wedding" top? Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that she keeps reusing her wedding attire? With a big "walk-in closet" shouldn't she have another boat neck top? Also it doesn't feel like it's a special wedding attire to me and more of something people wear to get eloped at the local clerk...
This! Her wardrobe is huge and she keeps wearing the same clothes. I am really keen on doing some research on that 😂

i watched the new video so you don't have to🥲
1. ad for lilysilk ( Talking about how elegant silk is bla bla)
2.cheap polyester only with neutral colors no neutral colors only with good material
Ad for her course
3. Ad for lilysilk ( wear cashmere) 4. tailored trousers with correct waist placement( low-waist is bad, high-waist is good)
5. elegant scarf ( another ad for lilysilk)
6 combining comfort with elegance 7. ad for her course
8 wearing a classy neckline ( turtleneck and boat-neck
8. croptops are too revealing and trashy ( modest is better
9. using styling tools ( steamer etc.)
i also watched it, and i must say, i hate the boatneck. it can look decent in some cuts/styles but my GOD she plugs the boatneck as hard as her scam courses. im sure lilysilk is great and i'd buy a pillowcase or bonnet from there (i have fine, 3a hair so it makes sense) but shes been regurgitating the same tit in different forms and im starting to pick up on her judgemental way of preaching this stuff. i used to be a loyal subject of hers, but if i want advice on classiness, i found classbydeb to be a lot better

Reactions: 10
She is desperate for the 🪙, her scamming life is about to be over. She’ll make any kind of trashy advertisement from now on. What is she holding? Is that an energy drink can?
Screenshot_20220817-092012_Instagram.jpg

She made sure to show/advertise everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.