Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most blatant thing for me that tops it all and justifies she has insufficient funds is her poor, practically non-existent, Autumn/Winter wardrobe. Wait until the season starts. It will be again all about her baby blue "Hermès" and flamboyant D&G coats plus her only Max Mara puffer jacket. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might be wrong, but I think that Annaʼs complaining about not packing properly for her holiday is (at least) partly a poor imitation of the self deprecating irony usually encountered in British people and their humor. But what I love about British humour is its wit that Anna certainly doesn't understand and hasn't absorbed even after spending years of her life there.
Sheʼs always making these petty remarks as if to draw attention upon how 'interesting' her person is. Her audience is already tired of her posts so she thinks that relating all sorts of incidents is going to spice things up when it fact she becomes creepier as time goes by. Her 'friends' are people we barely see in her posts or stories (some of them in fact we have never even seen before in spite of her claiming to be the best friend of everyone), her social life seems to take shape once a year only to be forgotten for the rest of the time because Anna is always working although nobody knows what she is actually doing.
I do not wish to judge people who are lonely because it is something hard to bear, but what she does looks like having a personality disorder. She reminds me of the stories of lonely housewives desperately trying to hold a family together while faking smiles. We no longer live in those times and if those women were pushed by the societyʼs standards in that lifestyle, Anna is harming herself by creating this happy, 'affluent' fake persona to compensate for her failures. The price she pays for being inauthentic and dishonest is too expensive if you ask me, but at least the people actively writing and reading these threads get the chance to learn from her mistakes.
No wonder he hasn't understood British humour, it's rubbish.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I smelling a "How to Become an Influencer" type of course?

Module 1: How to fix your pictures (£297)

It took me less than a minute to change the light and colors, remove people from the background, etc, etc. Zero editing experience, just a handy free app.

Screenshot_20220820-141917_Photos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey anyone remember her birdcage chair? Well there was the exact same one in Netflix's "How to build a sex room" show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im surprised no one mentioned her pronunciation of the word fuchsia yet. So elegant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came here to express my disgust about the Gstaad Polo Event outfit. Girls in Primark dresses are better put together. Elegant stylist in action.
Could not agree more. Instead of progressing all we see is her style drastically regressing.

Reactions: 10
.i dont know why she is wearing grandmas dress when she could Wear a cute tweed dress from Chanel .
In fact since shes affluent I would have expected her to show us what she bought from Chanel Métier d'art New collection...or maybe something from Gucci ; they make beautiful jumpers ..or Sandro and Maje they make beautiful clothes for a laid back style ..but No ..WE will see none of it in her " affluent" Channel...just weird linen dresses ( that you Can find in Massimo Dutti) and that is supposed to be a dreamy Instagram page ..Lord

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's alright, everyone, I'm sure "her Porsche" will keep her warm... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I suspect the car was rented for that photoshoot and will not make an appearance, much like the Mist the mysteriously disappearing horse.

.i dont know why she is wearing grandmas dress when she could Wear a cute tweed dress from Chanel
The answer is simple - she cannot afford Chanel. Thus Chanel became hated and labelled 'basic'. Anna can, however, afford Channel, Chaneel or Chanela.

• Haha
  • Heart
Came here to express my disgust about the Gstaad Polo Event outfit. Girls in Primark dresses are better put together. Elegant stylist in action.
I thought she was wearing a long white dressing gown or robe (and with dowdy, dirty looking beige flats no less.) This outfit is about as far from style as you can get, and there’s no way a fake Hermes Kelly will pull it out of the gutter. Anna, you’re a complete loser when it comes to fashion. You wouldn’t recognize style if it bit you on your sizable a^s. But, don’t give up - you might have some success with an “Elegant Grandma” course. You’ve already got the clothes!

Reactions: 8
I suspect the car was rented for that photoshoot and will not make an appearance, much like the Mist the mysteriously disappearing horse.
I know, dear. That's why the quote/unquote symbol. ;) Everything is rented. Including the husband. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The answer is simple - she cannot afford Chanel. Thus Chanel became hated and labelled 'basic'. Anna can, however, afford Channel, Chaneel or Chanela.
Yes I noticed she s been complaining about Chanel's recent Price increases..the funny thing is that Rich people would rather pay double for Chanel just to make sure the masses will not be buying Chanel
Look what happenned to Vuitton when they sold 500 euros bags back in 2005 .. ; they Lost the ultra elite clients

Reactions: 10
I don’t have nothing bad to say about the dress. Beautiful beach or countryside dresss, styled with the basket bag and nice shoes. Anna looked way much better when she was living in London and dressed like every other jet set babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think Anna is rich. I dont think any of these plastic surgery victim influencers are. If they were rich, they wouldn't be so desperate to cultivate a certain image in order to try to sell you junk. Celebs who actually are rich dont post stories bragging about their lifestyle 24/7. They are too busy actually doing stuff outside social media.

I think Anna is like on the upper edge of middle class. Like, she can go out to eat at a nice restaurant, see an opera, and own a couple of expensive status-symbol handbags. But she isn't going to get VIP treatment, buy an estate, have any say in any important decisions that are made, or rub shoulders with the true movers and shakers in this world. These are just bored housewives who married up and need a self-esteem boost because they are neglected by their working husbands all day.

I also thought it was funny how she made a video talking about how women shouldn't wear items with logos or monograms, like Louis Vuitton, Prada or Dior. But then she goes around carrying the Chanel bag with the big CCs on the front and the Kelly, which is instantly recognisable. (I suspect that white one is a fake. I have seen a lot of fakes in that specific color). Come on. Who are you fooling? It's like what some people are saying here...she probably cant afford them. She cant afford anything that doesnt have a good resell value.

• Heart
Anna darling, which beach are you off to with this see through dress?!

Quite a walk from Gstaad to the Mediterranean, I must say. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i also watched it, and i must say, i hate the boatneck. it can look decent in some cuts/styles but my GOD she plugs the boatneck as hard as her scam courses. im sure lilysilk is great and i'd buy a pillowcase or bonnet from there (i have fine, 3a hair so it makes sense) but shes been regurgitating the same tit in different forms and im starting to pick up on her judgemental way of preaching this stuff. i used to be a loyal subject of hers, but if i want advice on classiness, i found classbydeb to be a lot better
Thank you for recommending and alternative. I’ve been hoping to read this.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.