Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows any info about a girl on insta named Nioly? She does the same thing as Anna Bey, she's a Russian girl (actually Russian, not just pretending to be) who sells courses promising that after the skills you've learned you'll make minimum 10k/month (courses like how to succeed in social media, how to be a graphic designer, how to invest, just to name a few), but the thing is she was 22 making these courses and selling it to Russian teenagers/ Uni students. She specifically had her come-up in the Russian market from scamming people into buying her courses that cost about 1k.

With her delusion of grandeur by telling people she makes 2mil a year, but i've looked at a few russian Tattle-Type blogs and there's screenshots of her consistently lying about her income. She got famous by hiring a publicist who sold lies to Russian media about how she has international social media clients all over the world, yet she didn't even know how to speak english then, as well as purchasing her a few awards. How does a 22 year old fresh out of university obtain world-renowned international clients.

All her lying has gotten her an O1 Visa from USA and now she is bashing Russia talking about how much she hates the culture. Recently she has launched tiktok account all over the world, using the "Nioly.Mexico" format, currently she has about 5 tiktoks trying to target different countries into submitting their CV's and working in her social media company.

The main difference between them is that Anna had her come-up in promising a man to take care of you, and Nioly says you can take care of yourself. However everything else is the same. Both Russian, serial daters, only care about flashy things, PEDDLING COURSES AT RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY FROM KIDS, and unable to keep-up with their lies.

Since i am a new member i was wondering if someone could create a thread for me <3 Thank you and I hope all of you have a wonderful day

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows any info about a girl on insta named Nioly? She does the same thing as Anna Bey, she's a Russian girl (actually Russian, not just pretending to be) who sells courses promising that after the skills you've learned you'll make minimum 10k/month (courses like how to succeed in social media, how to be a graphic designer, how to invest, just to name a few), but the thing is she was 22 making these courses and selling it to Russian teenagers/ Uni students. She specifically had her come-up in the Russian market from scamming people into buying her courses that cost about 1k.

With her delusion of grandeur by telling people she makes 2mil a year, but i've looked at a few russian Tattle-Type blogs and there's screenshots of her consistently lying about her income. She got famous by hiring a publicist who sold lies to Russian media about how she has international social media clients all over the world, yet she didn't even know how to speak english then, as well as purchasing her a few awards. How does a 22 year old fresh out of university obtain world-renowned international clients.

All her lying has gotten her an O1 Visa from USA and now she is bashing Russia talking about how much she hates the culture. Recently she has launched tiktok account all over the world, using the "Nioly.Mexico" format, currently she has about 5 tiktoks trying to target different countries into submitting their CV's and working in her social media company.

The main difference between them is that Anna had her come-up in promising a man to take care of you, and Nioly says you can take care of yourself. However everything else is the same. Both Russian, serial daters, only care about flashy things, PEDDLING COURSES AT RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY FROM KIDS, and unable to keep-up with their lies.

Since i am a new member i was wondering if someone could create a thread for me <3 Thank you and I hope all of you have a wonderful day
Jesus, it is like a plague!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eleghunt laydees, there is a new video out! And you guessed it, it is again ''10 hacks to look expensive on a budget''.. How predictable! I thought she would come up with something a little more creative but no...
Is it just me or the green dress she is wearing doesn't quite go with her complexion/make up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eleghunt laydees, there is a new video out! And you guessed it, it is again ''10 hacks to look expensive on a budget''.. How predictable! I thought she would come up with something a little more creative but no...
Is it just me or the green dress she is wearing doesn't quite go with her complexion/make up?
Elegant Ladies, I offer you a method on how to create a new content forever! It is called CPAR!

Copy
Paste
Add more adverts of a new course
Repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GOSH i saw her vids that made it into tiktok fyp (though i dont own any tiktok account but sometimes just casually browse). Googled her name+its permutations and came across an interesting thread about her on r/NYCinfluencersnark. Think she's way worse than Anna :unsure:

interesting read:

(in swedish)

I believe there should be more info in Russian

Reactions: 2
i watched the new video so you don't have to🥲
1. ad for lilysilk ( Talking about how elegant silk is bla bla)
2.cheap polyester only with neutral colors no neutral colors only with good material
Ad for her course
3. Ad for lilysilk ( wear cashmere) 4. tailored trousers with correct waist placement( low-waist is bad, high-waist is good)
5. elegant scarf ( another ad for lilysilk)
6 combining comfort with elegance 7. ad for her course
8 wearing a classy neckline ( turtleneck and boat-neck
8. croptops are too revealing and trashy ( modest is better
9. using styling tools ( steamer etc.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
2.cheap polyester only with neutral colors no neutral colors only with good material
Ad for her course
3. Ad for lilysilk ( wear cashmere) 4. tailored trousers with correct waist placement( low-waist is bad, high-waist is good)
Same content since 2018, this dumb botched bimbo hasn’t evolved one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so impressed by the new video! It has so much old information, I cannot believe she can still talk about it with a straight face. Dear wannabey, your angles in this video were a bit harsh. Has she done something with her face again? I've seen influencer videos being sponsorted by lilysilk before, but from what I've seen before, no one else did such an endless ad for them. Did she do it because it seems they sent her a bunch of free items? And iot seems the eleghunt stylist course just won't die.
And has anyone else noticed how obsessed she is with buttons? Are they really that important?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But she doesn't specify that if you have a very generous chest (genetic lottery), what will the turtleneck do is give the opposite effect and accentuate it more?🤯:ROFLMAO:
I'm not a fan of the boat neck either.

I'm surprised she didn't mention the V-neck, which is the most flattering in my opinion.

Can someone tell this woman that you can look elegant without looking like my grandmother?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
@Plane_Jane I think part of her ''elegant granny style'' is also influenced by her Eastern European background. Here people usually feel that ''elegant'' means high necks, long skirts, blazers and so on... it is quite a particular style and what Ms Ratty is trying to do is quite a bit similar to what I see here older professional women ( and by older I mean 50+) wear. So perhaps she is inspired by that. But even with high necks and modest skirts there is quite a bit of possible variation so that one can look modern in it still. I guess Anna doesn't know how to style a V-neck properly. OR she thinks it is ''uneleghunt''. Boatnecks can be tricky and depending on the occasion, not suitable while a V-neck would work in many situations.
I really really hope people won't hand over their hard earned cash to her for style tips. There's so many options where you can learn style, so much info for free. If one wants a physical paper copy of something ''elevated'' just subscribe to Vogue or L'Officiel and put it on your coffee table. Will cost a fraction of the price and might look nice on the coffee table for your guests to leaf through. Anna, you're welcome. If I hear this repeated in a video I will have so many warm fuzzies.

Showed Anna’s picture to a few of my friends and they all assumed she was over 50. Her face in this week's video just looks uncanny.
E941FA93-7925-4570-AD71-B90779C02F22.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Ad for her course
I know an Instagrammer from my country who is not as 'affluent' as Anna and she has recently received a dress from Lilysilk as well. Apparently, due to their recent anniversary, they promoted their products through influencers. Anna is acting as if she were the only one to receive such products because of her crappy advice and channel.

Also, I think that wearing certain materials and even having silk bedsheets depends on a person's subjective taste and comfortability with these items. Anna imposes her views upon people as if the entire world is going to meet the queen and has to be educated on a certain dress code when in fact she herself is clueless about protocol.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s just so unappealing and unattractive these days. She looks almost masculine, and cheap silk isn’t going to help. (What happened to linen? She was always extolling it’s virtues. Guess linen didn’t pay her anything!)

• Haha
1. What do you guys think of her doing a paid promotion for the first time ever in her new video?

2. I must admit, I was really impressed by her exposing her tummy at minute 07.21 In the new video, and even grabbing the sides! This is a very transparent and authentic moment, revealing some of her "imperfections" we would have never even known about otherwise. Doing this was a real surprise and a very out of character moment. I wonder why she did it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
1. What do you guys think of her doing a paid promotion for the first time ever in her new video?

2. I must admit, I was really impressed by her exposing her tummy at minute 07.21 In the new video, and even grabbing the sides! This is a very transparent and authentic moment, revealing some of her "imperfections" we would have never even known about otherwise. Doing this was a real surprise and a very out of character moment. I wonder why she did it.
I know why she did it. Are you ready?

She’ll sell an eHleHgHant fitness course next. 😁🏋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18

What? Now that's ratchet! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

EDIT: We've already seen her panties, now that much skin... What's next? Part of her bush, for elegance/etiquette purposes? 😂😂😂😂:sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know why she did it. Are you ready?

She’ll sell an eHleHgHant fitness course next. 😁🏋🏼
No, I wasn’t even ready for the screenshot . I didn’t need to see that!😆 I guess she must be moving out of her elegant phase at this point. I hate to think of what may come next.

What? Now that's ratchet! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

EDIT: We've already seen her panties, now that much skin... What's next? Part of her bush, for elegance/etiquette purposes? 😂😂😂😂:sick:
Oh, please take that back. You might give her an idea for a new content! And, I don’t have a strong stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.