Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many screenshots today!

More stories to come :)

And the last batch !

Nice to meet you all, my name is SwissLady and I live close to Geneva in Switzerland. I work in the luxury industry for 20+ years and my native language is French... Yes, I would be the perfect Swiss PA for our dear Anna :)
I read the job description and was so shocked. I had to register here and write my two cents.

The minimum salary in Switzerland is CHF/EUR/USD approx. 3200.- per month (industry job, grocery store employee, cleaning staff). In Geneva, PAs are recruited through agencies and they are highly sought-after. The lowest salary for a PA in Geneva is, at least, CHF 6000.- per month. Top PAs may earn up to CHF 10,000.- if they have strong managing skills, specific languages, or if they work in an extremely demanding environment.

The tone of the job description is terrible and Anna is already asking for extra hours, travels, long waits in a car while she's riding... An intelligent and skilled PA will never accept that if the salary is not high enough. Moreover, companies have to pay for social charges (insurances, retirement, etc.) for their employees. If the company does the minimum (and we all know how Anna is), it will be hard to find new people... Why work for Anna Bey when you can work for a bigger company with better advantages?

It seems to be that Anna is looking for a real gem and I sincerely hope that this person will smell the scam and never work for Anna. Come on! Your first tasks will be to wait for her in a car and do a closet cleanse to resell her poorly kept Manolo's... Swiss PAs will never accept that.
I am a bit worried for French girls (Geneva is close to France). They may work for a lower salary and they may accept strange works conditions that are not even allowed in Switzerland.

Have a look at Anna's Careers page : https://annabey.com/careers/
I have just checked her “careers “page.There’s no way she can afford to pay staff outside of Fiverr.
She is already too broke to afford holidays in high season. Where is she going to find the funds to pay skilled people ?

Reactions: 11
@SwissLady Thanks for posting screen-grabs. It’s great to hear from locals. I am planning to relocate to Switzerland at some point and have done my due diligence and was always wondering how is she doing there… Seams not to embrace Swiss lifestyle at all…

Goodness gracious what a word salad! Now I am feeling a bit sorry for hear- with all scams that she is doing, she could start to build a better life for herself, fix her emotional status and get rid of all those insecurities, and foremost grow up! But nop - she is 36 years old and still talks like an undergrad.

Reactions: 6
Hello ladies, here are some screenshots - So many job opportunities at Bey International :)

And a bunch of stories on IG today, it's hard to keep up with her busy life :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We all know why her "hubby" doesn't make her feel jealous at all... 😂

Now... I'm appalled. She went from "never wear/use anything plain janes do" to showing off NARS? NARS? What's next? THE ORDINARY and NIVEA? See what her million dollar life looks like? But it's okay, she eats half cooked eggs with CAVIAR, no matter if occasionally... 😂😂😂😂😂

[Not criticizing the brands or those who use those products, but HER fake posh persona!!!]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Again and again...
If people who criticise her are narcissists, then why does not the same term apply to her criticising others, especially when the people she criticises are normal people who are trying to enjoy their lives without scamming individuals in vulnerable positions and, especially, who are not asking to be part of the high society she keeps on preaching about? It is amusing how she criticises people in her travels, strangers that she's never spoken to, without knowing anything about their circumstances and history, as if their sole and unique desire is to become part of whatever she has to promote.
I have been able to find online a pdf copy of the book she is currently reading. What she has posted can be found on pages 18-19. She must feel proud for reading 20 pages once a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We all know why her "hubby" doesn't make her feel jealous at all... 😂

Now... I'm appalled. She went from "never wear/use anything plain janes do" to showing off NARS? NARS? What's next? THE ORDINARY and NIVEA? See what her million dollar life looks like? But it's okay, she eats half cooked eggs with CAVIAR, no matter if occasionally... 😂😂😂😂😂

[Not criticizing the brands or those who use those products, but HER fake posh persona!!!]
I love the ordinary but I agree someone who brags a lot like her would never use the ordinary

• Heart
Oh dear oh dear, from all amazing places in London to eat, shop, do hair etc she chooses the most pretentious place like Harrods lol.

This is not showing off at all 😂😂😂😂😂 Look at me elegant ladies, maybe I will find my rich man in Harrods😂

• Haha
Again and again...
Anna is on KAREN MODE again!

Calling out others NARCISSIST while she herself is a narcissist KAREN.

And the last batch !

Nice to meet you all, my name is SwissLady and I live close to Geneva in Switzerland. I work in the luxury industry for 20+ years and my native language is French... Yes, I would be the perfect Swiss PA for our dear Anna :)
I read the job description and was so shocked. I had to register here and write my two cents.

The minimum salary in Switzerland is CHF/EUR/USD approx. 3200.- per month (industry job, grocery store employee, cleaning staff). In Geneva, PAs are recruited through agencies and they are highly sought-after. The lowest salary for a PA in Geneva is, at least, CHF 6000.- per month. Top PAs may earn up to CHF 10,000.- if they have strong managing skills, specific languages, or if they work in an extremely demanding environment.

The tone of the job description is terrible and Anna is already asking for extra hours, travels, long waits in a car while she's riding... An intelligent and skilled PA will never accept that if the salary is not high enough. Moreover, companies have to pay for social charges (insurances, retirement, etc.) for their employees. If the company does the minimum (and we all know how Anna is), it will be hard to find new people... Why work for Anna Bey when you can work for a bigger company with better advantages?

It seems to be that Anna is looking for a real gem and I sincerely hope that this person will smell the scam and never work for Anna. Come on! Your first tasks will be to wait for her in a car and do a closet cleanse to resell her poorly kept Manolo's... Swiss PAs will never accept that.
I am a bit worried for French girls (Geneva is close to France). They may work for a lower salary and they may accept strange works conditions that are not even allowed in Switzerland.

Avoid eating garlic dishes while with a partner?

That bleep Anna should tell that to Southeast Asians! Garlic is bleeping essential in Southeast Asian countries, and c'mon! Mouthwash, Breath strips, Breath sprays are bleeping available that anyone could use every after meal, can't she afford ONE? Even poor people in Southeast Asian countries can afford Listerine, duh

Anna is on KAREN MODE again!

Calling out others NARCISSIST while she herself is a narcissist KAREN.

That bleep Anna should tell that to Southeast Asians! Garlic is bleeping essential in Southeast Asian countries, and c'mon! Mouthwash, Breath strips, Breath sprays are bleeping available that anyone could use every after meal, can't she afford ONE? Even poor people in Southeast Asian countries can afford Listerine, duh
Another strategy that these elegant ladies can use is to have their boyfriend or date order some food with a lot of garlic. Counter effect! 😂😂😂

By the way, as promised on my anniversary I was in Vienna and stopped by the Sacher hotel.

It turns out that we ordered the full breakfast and there was a small Sacher cake with the same presentation that Anna showed in her photo.

IMG_20220721_100805.jpg

IMG_20220721_104444.jpg

It seems that she ordered this and not the Sacher cake itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
LOL why does it seems that she always goes everywhere alone? like girlie have you got no friends? also, thought you have a husband *sobs*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do people not think what is that twit doing when she walks around videoselfing herself smiling and moving around strangely.
If I was staying in London I wouldn’t be going to a Greece Musical if I had money. And why is she inside so much when it is so hot? Why hasn’t she travelled to a beach out of London? Why isn’t she Visiting museums, gardens etc? I’m sure there were no millionaires at that Greece Musical. Why doesn’t she visit Oxford? Cambridge? Why not a trip to Edinburgh?

Reactions: 12
Should we talk about the Sac DU Jour by YSL? :)
Yup, it's "Sac DE Jour"... But I'm not surprised given how she pronounces French luxury brand names 🤷‍♀️

Her obsession with perfect hygiene is so disturbing... Remember when she advised to shower more than twice a day 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

And the last batch !

I just want to correct you shortly in here. A minimum salary in Switzerland is 4.200 CHF not 3.200 CHF, in Geneva the minimum salary is 4.500 CHF since two years. With 3.2K people would die in Switzerland. From a swiss HR lady. 😊♥

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just want to correct you shortly in here. A minimum salary in Switzerland is 4.200 CHF not 3.200 CHF, in Geneva the minimum salary is 4.500 CHF since two years. With 3.2K people would die in Switzerland. From a swiss HR lady. 😊♥
I bet you anything that's exactly Anna's salary, a mere 4,200 - 4,800 CHF. I see her working as a secretary, in an office where there's barely work to be done. That would explain the lack of content, funds and motivation (not that it was any better before). I would like to know how much is the rent for the Corsier office space, I saw one in the area going for 2,000 CHF.

BEY INTERNATIONAL SA
Chemin du Pré-Puits 15
1246 Corsier GE

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
idk whenever i see her, feel like telling her to go easy or calm down, purely because she looks so "stiff" all the time.. every movement isn't fluid or natural. She just exudes this pure wood log energy. Maybe she's born with it (the stiff-ness i mean), maybe it's the botox 😆 disclaimer: microdosing botox myself but my face isnt botched like her (ok at least, not yet)

Dont usually snark but Anna is a real comedy gold. Also the comments left by her followers on her socials are the gift that keeps giving!

Chair is created for a reason.png

Stalked her insta out of sheer curiosity, only to find this pic. Kinda weirded me out 😅 oh look comfy cushions! and she decided to sit there. WHY?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I bet you anything that's exactly Anna's salary, a mere 4,200 - 4,800 CHF. I see her working as a secretary, in an office where there's barely work to be done. That would explain the lack of content, funds and motivation (not that it was any better before). I would like to know how much is the rent for the Corsier office space, I saw one in the area going for 2,000 CHF.

BEY INTERNATIONAL SA
Chemin du Pré-Puits 15
1246 Corsier GE

I am sure she doesn’t pay much, she doesn’t have money herself. I hope she never manages to find a PA, she’ll make their life a living hell.

The office could cost around that price, but I think it could be a shared office. So she doesn’t pay the full rent or something similar.

P.s
She is reading a book about narcissists and psychopaths? Is she finally learning more about herself? 😂😂😂😂😂

This sitting on a bench like that with her filthy feet it’s definitely not eHleHgHanT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.