Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ran out of content, so now we will be exposed to poor Geneva tourist stories
I guess Ms Wannabey is really struggling to find new ideas for content. The video about being ''educated'' was funny, now she is back to ''looks cheap''/''how to look expensive'' rinse and repeat tips.
Hasn't she lived in Geneva for years? Most people who live in the area know Nyon and it is not particularly ''elite'' for tourism. Switzerland has some incredible places to see, but as Ratty doesn't know French and I also suspect she doesn't speak German she is quite limited in what she can do.
I hope her followers don't think she is living the elite life.

Reactions: 12
Ratty doesn't know French and I also suspect she doesn't speak German she is quite limited in what she can do.
Anna is socially uncultured, the Swiss speak great English. Poorly scripted videos week in week out, her grammar is non existent and on top of it she’s addictive to her own maladaptive behaviour. Miss wAnnaBey is her worst enemy and that’s the irony, you see! πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anna is socially uncultured, the Swiss speak great English. Poorly scripted videos week in week out, her grammar is non existent and on top of it she’s addictive to her own maladaptive behaviour. Miss wAnnaBey is her worst enemy and that’s the irony, you see! πŸ˜‰
What i find fascinating is how she flexed with her language knowledge in some of her level up videos where she stated that she speaks french… how oblivious can one be?

I guess Ms Wannabey is really struggling to find new ideas for content. The video about being ''educated'' was funny, now she is back to ''looks cheap''/''how to look expensive'' rinse and repeat tips.
Hasn't she lived in Geneva for years? Most people who live in the area know Nyon and it is not particularly ''elite'' for tourism. Switzerland has some incredible places to see, but as Ratty doesn't know French and I also suspect she doesn't speak German she is quite limited in what she can do.
I hope her followers don't think she is living the elite life.

Aren’t her followers requesting ideas for yt videos on her website? For what reason is she not using them? This makes her look indeed so lazy… she would be better off taking a private french course…

Reactions: 6
What's with all these posts on Grease and Olivia Newton-John's character??

Oh, plenty...

The bandwagon effect - trying to stay relevant.

Giving away her real age - seems unwittingly but when you think about it the average age to be obsessed with Grease would be round 14/15 and even if she was born in 1985 or whatever year she claims she was born she wouldn't be obesssed with it or "striving to be like Sandy". Her obsession would go towards Romeo & Juliet, Pretty Woman and so on not bloody Grease.

Using a hollywood character to justify her past behaviour as if she wasn't gifted with a brain of her on and free will at birth. How silly one has to be to have a good portion of its life wrong because of a two hour film?! - Why would anyone try and plant this sort of content online when the opportunity to just deal with the leak of Paradise Hotel was enough?! She does have a targeted audience and is using the passing of someone as a "marketing strategy, Anna Bey is as low as they come.

The list goes on, it seems like she goes full on knowing that it will be mentioned on Tattle. Wouldn't surprise me is she's strategically trying to use this platform to gain traction over bad publicity.

Reactions: 12
Another obsession of hers, after Sex and the City and Kate Middleton of course
It figures - Ms. Bey seems to live in a fantasy world all her own, but I guess that’s normal for someone who, in reality, has very little - no close family, no education to speak of, no rich husband, no elite, moneyed lifestyle and a very tenuous income stream based on deception and running scams. In comparison to that, of course fantasy is appealing.

The fake hair draped over one shoulder has followed her since high school days!πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her way to London in the middle of a heatwave while everyone is either at the country or abroad by the sea.
Flexing Grease tickets as if it hasn't been going for a while now and then she'll go on about how the city is much better in august even thought is packed with tourists, tourists everywhere - absolute mayhem.
Pure entertainment. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
witch face while some other girls are smiling, sitting in a way that looks like she's attempting to have less contact possible with the other girls around and as if she wants to run away (look at her feet)... Anna Bey wasn't bullied in her school days, she isolated herself. Not "going with the flow" with the dress color speaks for itself.

On her way to London in the middle of a heatwave while everyone is either at the country or abroad by the sea.
Flexing Grease tickets as if it hasn't been going for a while now and then she'll go on about how the city is much better in august even thought is packed with tourists, tourists everywhere - absolute mayhem.
Pure entertainment. πŸ˜‚
The sardine-pack BS does not apply to London. ;) πŸ˜‚ She must really regret leaving the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What sort of elegant lady has so many inappropriate pictures of herself? Also, why is she sharing them so often now? Is there a competition we aren't aware of? I remember her criticising Lily Rose DeppΚΌs outfit for the 2020 edition of BAFTA because her 'crotch was visible'. At least Lily Rose could have blamed it on the see-through outfit, but not on the manner she was sitting... While in Rome she said she used to spent most of the time with a rich man who had showed her the affluent lifestyle and its riches. Well, I guess we can all see now what those golden days or nights actually looked like:
Screenshot_20220810_015624_com.instagram.android_edit_108718476489139.jpg

I also find it hilarious that for her, working as an influencer entails posting this type of content. I donΚΌt see how these posts take so much of her time that she cannot even cook, but maybe itΚΌs just me. Imagine the following scenario, Anna and her imaginary husband:
Husband: IΚΌm home. What are we having for dinner?
Anna: Just some microwaved food dear. IΚΌm so exhausted from working so much today to post high-quality content. This intellectual work is killing me! ItΚΌs even harder than writing a book, yet those followers wonΚΌt listen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What sort of elegant lady has so many inappropriate pictures of herself? Also, why is she sharing them so often now? Is there a competition we aren't aware of? I remember her criticising Lily Rose DeppΚΌs outfit for the 2020 edition of BAFTA because her 'crotch was visible'. At least Lily Rose could have blamed it on the see-through outfit, but not on the manner she was sitting... While in Rome she said she used to spent most of the time with a rich man who had showed her the affluent lifestyle and its riches. Well, I guess we can all see now what those golden days or nights actually looked like:View attachment 1486528

I also find it hilarious that for her, working as an influencer entails posting this type of content. I donΚΌt see how these posts take so much of her time that she cannot even cook, but maybe itΚΌs just me. Imagine the following scenario, Anna and her imaginary husband:
Husband: IΚΌm home. What are we having for dinner?
Anna: Just some microwaved food dear. IΚΌm so exhausted from working so much today to post high-quality content. This intellectual work is killing me! ItΚΌs even harder than writing a book, yet those followers wonΚΌt listen!
She's deep into reminiscing her good old days before all this farce took place. That's what's going on. πŸ˜‚
Keep showing some more, Aija! Might be a huge diamond in one of them if you get me... ;) πŸ”Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg her posts about Chanel, why is she sooo bothered? Is it because she can't afford them? At least she got some time off from her day job to go to London

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her perception of quality will be her ultimate downfall. An incredible example of shame and overcompensation.

Reactions: 8
witch face while some other girls are smiling, sitting in a way that looks like she's attempting to have less contact possible with the other girls around and as if she wants to run away (look at her feet)... Anna Bey wasn't bullied in her school days, she isolated herself. Not "going with the flow" with the dress color speaks for itself.
I was thinking the same thing. The high school picture just spoke volumes as to why Aija felt so unhappy in Sweden. She chose to be the black sheep, literally! You sh:poop:t where you eat and then you blame others for not treating you like a lady, Anna? Not much changed 20 years alter. Same Wannabey sh:poop:tting where she's eating and wondering why the elusive elite are distancing themselves from her. Who said she takes girls' trips? She's taking her lights and tripod to show what a wonderful life she's having as an outcast. All her friends left her, even the whacko Lina Hadid had to do inventory of her closets, fumigate a few things and put a stop to Anna pretending she lives there and owns Lina's things.
And, as always, Wannabey's bashing the things she cannot afford. She has become so boring. We're the only real entertainment she has.

Reactions: 13
She has become so boring. We're the only real entertainment she has.
Boring, far predictable and stuck. It's all rinse and repeat now. Even herself must be dumbstruck with the way her "business" has turned to. She seems incapable of coming up with something fresh in the market - even if copied from others - sufficiently able to hook desperate women again like her "school" initially did and that's the only thing that is still keeping me around. It's satisfying to watch her lost and losing in the game she herself created. Poor, nearly zero engagement, sequencial postponed videos and laughable excuses for their delays, always claiming she'll get back with her podcast 🀭, getting bitter and bitter to the point of letting it all show in her IG posts as if she's done trying to "curate" her "elegant" social media. But then she'll come up saying she's working in silence... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No wonder it's taking ages to end a thread on her recently. There was a time a whole thread would reach its end in just a couple of days. We unveiled her schemes so damn well that now it seems there is nothing left. πŸ˜‚ But I know there's more. Once a rat, always a rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So many screenshots today!

More stories to come :)

And the last batch !

Nice to meet you all, my name is SwissLady and I live close to Geneva in Switzerland. I work in the luxury industry for 20+ years and my native language is French... Yes, I would be the perfect Swiss PA for our dear Anna :)
I read the job description and was so shocked. I had to register here and write my two cents.

The minimum salary in Switzerland is CHF/EUR/USD approx. 3200.- per month (industry job, grocery store employee, cleaning staff). In Geneva, PAs are recruited through agencies and they are highly sought-after. The lowest salary for a PA in Geneva is, at least, CHF 6000.- per month. Top PAs may earn up to CHF 10,000.- if they have strong managing skills, specific languages, or if they work in an extremely demanding environment.

The tone of the job description is terrible and Anna is already asking for extra hours, travels, long waits in a car while she's riding... An intelligent and skilled PA will never accept that if the salary is not high enough. Moreover, companies have to pay for social charges (insurances, retirement, etc.) for their employees. If the company does the minimum (and we all know how Anna is), it will be hard to find new people... Why work for Anna Bey when you can work for a bigger company with better advantages?

It seems to be that Anna is looking for a real gem and I sincerely hope that this person will smell the scam and never work for Anna. Come on! Your first tasks will be to wait for her in a car and do a closet cleanse to resell her poorly kept Manolo's... Swiss PAs will never accept that.
I am a bit worried for French girls (Geneva is close to France). They may work for a lower salary and they may accept strange works conditions that are not even allowed in Switzerland.

Have a look at Anna's Careers page : https://annabey.com/careers/

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.