Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now imagine if this woman ruled the world... Dictator Anna Bey... UGH! Poor of me with my MOSCHINO handbag.

sad1.gif

Grow the eff up, Anna Bey! Watching you, a woman who has nothing of true value, and your superiority complex is far beyond pathetic!

And she says she's not aligned with the picture perfect version of elegance... What a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't want to be to picky and I hate opera-gatekeeping. However, even though the dress is very nice and for once is a good fit for her (!!), it is not an apt choice for the opera where you prefer to have you shoulders covered.

Also, I love how she keeps talking about the horrible outfits she saw but has nothing of substance to provide concerning the opera she attended (like anything, commenting on the architecture style of the Wiener Staatsoper, the costume design, the story, signing).

Just pretend she didn't just go there just to take picture. That is the true tragic of unknowledgeable opera visitors

Reactions: 20
Anna Räty Bey, now goes by many titles including but not limited to:

Headmistress & High Inquisitor of "Rich" Things
Keeper of the Order of Modesty & Submissiveness

Master of Superiority Complex without Merits nor Abilities

"Naughty ladies deserve to be punished!"

7ACA8860-191B-4E06-BF05-EEC865C89B17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is just sad and pathetic. Being on vacation but constantly looking at another woman and dragging them to try and make yourself feel better. If this isn’t an example of why her teachings suck at improving your life I don’t know what is. Also constantly complaining about everything to pretend like you are better than everyone else. What a sad life, how deeply unhappy do you have to be to do this and also post it publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is just sad and pathetic. Being on vacation but constantly looking at another woman and dragging them to try and make yourself feel better. If this isn’t an example of why her teachings suck at improving your life I don’t know what is. Also constantly complaining about everything to pretend like you are better than everyone else. What a sad life, how deeply unhappy do you have to be to do this and also post it publicly.
Yet, she will never be brave enough to answer the questions and comments ppl leave her regarding her questionable behavior. She will just post the questions bubble on her stories whenever she wants to vent, writes herself a question/comment and answer herself. So self absorbed and mental. She acts like she cares about her eleghant laydeez, but everything she does is for her own interest and benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The more she is trying to prove she has some sort of “elegant” high ground, the more she unwillingly proves how insecure she is. How delusional do you have to be to not realize it at this point, Anna?

Reactions: 11
Princess Räty in Vienna

Why the royal title? Well, to understand her state of mind, of course. The cities she's guesting in are being held to a new standard: a book about the royals she's carrying around with her. Queue the world's smallest violin for this one.

Criticisms of Vienna:
1. Opera at the Wiener Staatsoper: Not enough class, made her feel overdressed.

2. Dirty girls/End of civilization: "The first outfit I saw when entering the opera was a girl wearing dirty worn out sneakers, with hot pants & crop top. I don't know what to say. I find it also very disappointing. I'm honesty starting to believe that all dress codes, dress etiquette & manners will be going extinct in the next decade."

2. Parents lacking manners: "Speaking of lack of manners at the opera. We were unfortunate to be seated with someone who decided to place their child on their lap during the performance, blocking the view for at least the 7 of us. Since when is it "ok" to share a chair at a performance, not thinking that it's actually going to affect people around you? (as seats are calculated and designed in a way to create obstructed view if one person only sits there, not two!!)."

Vienna, you've officially upset princess Räty.

View attachment 1356332
Listen, I can say many things that I did not like about Vienna (including its famous chocolate) but I have always seen the people of Vienna very well dressed and groomed.

I swear I would pay to see Anna in Berlin, I would love to see her reaction, because that is terrible. 😂😂😂

And no Anna, contrary to what you think, going overdressed is going badly dressed, you are not dressed according to the occasion.😂

Last but not least, and this is my personal opinion, people who go to the theater do not go there with the intention of going to a "special event" for them it is a normal activity, the public that goes there is used to go there. I think that type of people, in which I include myself, would see Anna as a fool for being dressed like that and looking at and judging other people.

The disrespect continues...

Princess Räty in Vienna is beating a dead horse with a stick! Of all the women who went to the opera, she has decided to focus on that one female who was wearing tight clothes and dirty shoes.

Could it be that her husband was caught staring at said female? 🤔 Is Princess Räty jealous over a commoner? Wow, she really has changed by defending what little she has: a general employee at a bank for a husband.

To the Vienna tourism office, please send a cease and desist order to Anita, she is making your country sound like it's a humid brothel.

View attachment 1356515View attachment 1356516
You know who else had a dress code? The Nazis, marking the Jews with a symbol., 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
More cringy Karen moments from Aija Räty Bey in Vienna, unfortunately:

Polish_20220620_212539139.jpg

About the dessert Sacher Torte, she comments: "it tasted like as if someone had poured too much sugar in the recipe by accident".

About the general public, she points out: "I do think the lock down has negatively influenced people's social skills, manners but also their attitude towards comfort. They got used not having to care, and maybe got stuck in that mindset of being lazy."

But don't worry, she's planning to return to Vienna and continue to disgrace its citizens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
About the dessert Sacher Torte, she comments: "it tasted like as if someone had poured too much sugar in the recipe by accident".

That’s not the Sacher Torte thou, that is some other dessert. The cake doesn’t come with this sort of packaging, or at least I have never seen it before and I have visited both Sacher Hotels (the second one is in Salzburg) multiple times.
C400810D-8FB6-40A4-AF77-73D75AC385A9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The disrespect continues...

Princess Räty in Vienna is beating a dead horse with a stick! Of all the women who went to the opera, she has decided to focus on that one female who was wearing tight clothes and dirty shoes.

Could it be that her husband was caught staring at said female? 🤔 Is Princess Räty jealous over a commoner? Wow, she really has changed by defending what little she has: a general employee at a bank for a husband.

To the Vienna tourism office, please send a cease and desist order to Anita, she is making your country sound like it's a humid brothel.

View attachment 1356515View attachment 1356516
So apparently, Anna Banana went on KAREN mode.

If it's inappropriate to wear hot pants and crop tops in an Opera, well, nothing can be more irritaring and improper than going on a self-righteous ranting mode and make comments on how some people dress.

Anna witch, can you just enjoy the bleeping show, mind your own business and stop being a KAREN? Now that's damn classy

Anna Räty Bey, now goes by many titles including but not limited to:

Headmistress & High Inquisitor of "Rich" Things
Keeper of the Order of Modesty & Submissiveness

Master of Superiority Complex without Merits nor Abilities

"Naughty ladies deserve to be punished!"

View attachment 1356621
Dolores Umbridge. Another KAREN. Just like Anna

Reactions: 14
Rest assured Miss WAnnaBey has the bitter woman syndrome. It will never stop. 🤮

That’s not the Sacher Torte thou, that is some other dessert. The cake doesn’t come with this sort of packaging, or at least I have never seen it before and I have visited both Sacher Hotels (the second one is in Salzburg) multiple times.
Indeed, all about the details.

Food served in hotels are made within the premises, it wouldn’t get out of the kitchen in a package. A circle torte will eventually be cut in triangles… seems like someone went to the shop and is making stuff up. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Dear Anna,

I bleeping hate to teach you because whatever we "teach" on you, you'll just take it superficially.

I may not be an opera-goer that much but I have seen quite a few stage plays. If you are going to opera or a play, can you just channel your focus on a play or how musical piece is played than what people wear??? I believe THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY AN OPERA. Besides, you just go to museums and operas simply because YOU JUST WANT TO PROVE that you go to those places just to show you're an affluent bleep. You don't go there to appreciate, review d analyze how a masterpiece is done, or thr details in a musical piece. You just don't have that keen attention on those because all you do back in High School is just to beg validation from boys out there and go truant.

The ladies who share the so-called opera horror stories? I absolutely believe those are just sugar babies trying to appear decent and above all those hot pants wearing women. They're just like you. VAPID.

Food served in hotels are made within the premises, it wouldn’t get out of the kitchen in a package. A circle torte will eventually be cut in triangles… seems like someone went to the shop and is making stuff up. 😂
A bitter woman. A Karen, and a PICK ME.

Ladies, am I the only one who thinks ANNA is also a PICK-ME kind of bleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna's all dressed up and nowhere to go, so she throws a 2-day tantrum by dragging everyone around her.
Nothing more to see here, folks. She's just a loser with no friends, no networks, no events, no social life.

1655731491785.png

• Haha
I’ve been away for a while yet I see that there’s nothing new under the sun regarding Anna. Still no educational content whatsoever, only complaining and pointing fingers. Whenever I go to a cultural place, even if it’s a modest library, I’m too engrossed by what is in front of me to care about people. And in fact, if I see people dressed in certain ways, I actually admire them because they show that their intellectual or cultural inclinations are not as shallow as they might seem. Maybe someone comes dressed inappropriately once or twice, but in time if they really open their eyes, they will improve. It’s called education.
Anna often mentions that she herself has made a lot of mistakes including the way that she used to dress. Why is it so hard to forgive someone who makes the same mistakes that she used to make? Isn’t it even easier to empathise with people who think like our past selves?
But I feel that she hasn’t learned anything from her own experience and this is sad, and it is the main reason I no longer felt it was healthy to follow her. In 30 something years of life you get to learn that life is not easy on any of us. I am not even 25 but I feel like judging people is out of question when you don’t know anything about their background and how they manage to survive. Moreover, as an influencer, your content or profit should not find its origin in the mistakes or misfortunes of others if you are not doing anything to help them. I feel bad for the girls that are my age and aspire to be like Anna in a decade or so. There is so much shallowness in her and her followers don’t seem to notice at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I doubt she was there for a night. If I remember correctly night at Sacher Hotel costs at least around 500€/ night. We would have seen a lot of content from her if she actually stayed there. Also, there aren’t any beverages in the picture she posted from Sacher on the table, it looks kind of sad. The only photos she posted are from the cafe which can be accessed by anybody and not just the hotel guests.

I think she stayed at another hotel, went to Sacher for the cake so she could claim she was there, but accidentally ordered the wrong dessert and was too cheap to get herself something to drink there.

• Haha
Anna's all dressed up and nowhere to go, so she throws a 2-day tantrum by dragging everyone around her.
Nothing more to see here, folks. She's just a loser with no friends, no networks, no events, no social life.

View attachment 1357119
Yep, especially when being seen together eith her so-called BFF Lina Hadid gets rarer and rarer.

And oh, Bassem has been bleeping silent for a year now.

I simply can't seem to understand why some people can't just enjoy the show and every detail of a music/art piece, huh?

Reactions: 12
She's on a roll today, pushing out her pictures in real time. I don't think she waits a whole week before she posts, it's too much self control, she needs to brag.

@The water goblin check to see if these photos prove her stay at the Hotel. I mean, it's not much, any middle class couple can afford a few nights there.

So sad that the only thing that got a compliment in Vienna was the hotel body soap. 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The A-List is open to new members until the end of the week (the price is $297 per year)

The annabeyequestrian account has been dormant for ages now

• Haha
She's on a roll today, pushing out her pictures in real time. I don't think she waits a whole week before she posts, it's too much self control, she needs to brag.

@The water goblin check to see if these photos prove her stay at the Hotel. I mean, it's not much, any middle class couple can afford a few nights there.

So sad that the only thing that got a compliment in Vienna was the hotel body soap. 🤡
I admit I may have underestimated Anna and was probably wrong about my assumptions this time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.