Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on her horse account that she's taking a break from Social Media - again đŸ€Ș

The fridge she showed with her meals to reheat - that was not food for 2 persons so I guess they are really in some kind of arrangement and not really living together.
AKA absolutely nothing is going on in her life. 😭 đŸ„Ž
Shall we spice it up?

Reactions: 9
My prediction is she is in hibernation thinking up a way to spin her "divorce"
We are still waiting for the big affluent weeding in Lebanon 😂 then she can divorce.
Maybe she will say as an elegant lady I can't speak about my divorce but they did prenup so she got nothing after that.
Did she ever talked about planning to have children?

Reactions: 6
Anna Bey #34 Secrets of the Elite Woman review: scam, delusion, money waste and untrue

(new thread suggestion as she seems to be starting her scam course again, might be useful for those who research)

Reactions: 5
1647164971287.png

Loved the brand one minute, dissed it by the next, then came back to do some shopping on a brand she ‘disliked’ what a clownđŸ€Ą

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IT the clown, posing with a red balloon. 🎈

Anna Pennywise Bey is like a broken record, constantly asking followers about what she should do next. There’s no content there and at least a fifteen year delay on her content and approach, it seems like she has no idea of how much of a fool she’s making of herself.

The social media break didn’t last 24 hours, eh?
There’s no such thing as a socia media break, it’s lack of creativity and content, so she lurks online without posting content, that’s what social media break means in her head.

This sort of behaviour yells desperation. đŸ„Ž

4EF49FB0-CBBE-465A-A314-589651B52C0B.jpeg

BFE76CAA-3CF7-4217-9EC0-DD274E159FFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one ringlet of fake hair to the side always sends me laughing.
I know; me too. But, are you sure it’s even hair? It’s so nasty looking. Guess she just can’t live without those “elegant” cheap extensions (or better said - ONE extension).

Reactions: 8
I know; me too. But, are you sure it’s even hair? It’s so nasty looking. Guess she just can’t live without those “elegant” cheap extensions (or better said - ONE extension).
It looks like barbie hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But she claims it's russian virgin hair... 😂

I guess Zara is the only place in Geneve where she can actually go shopping. Literally poor thing...
Does Russian virgin hair even exist ? All I see is very cheap-looking extensions just like the ones I used to wear in middle school đŸ€š

Reactions: 4
I think it is because she can’t afford any designer clothes, and she is trying to justify it by showing her followers that Zara can actually make good clothes too. I believe we will see Anna wearing fast fashion even more with the spring & summer arriving. There is nothing wrong with wearing Zara tbh, it is all about having a fashion sense which she has none lol. I remember 2-3 years ago while I was religiously following her, she made me feel bad about shopping from Mango. I can’t believe I let her manipulate me that way. I saved some money and even bought a second hand chanel bag to feel “elegant” back then, so embarrassing. I am glad it is behind me.

Oh and I never heard her talking about sustainable fashion by the way. I thought she was an expert when it comes to fashion, her knowledge does not go beyond a few designer names.

View attachment 1121887
Loved the brand one minute, dissed it by the next, then came back to do some shopping on a brand she ‘disliked’ what a clownđŸ€Ą

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it is because she can’t afford any designer clothes, and she is trying to justify it by showing her followers that Zara can actually make good clothes too. I believe we will see Anna wearing fast fashion even more with the spring & summer arriving. There is nothing wrong with wearing Zara tbh, it is all about having a fashion sense which she has none lol. I remember 2-3 years ago while I was religiously following her, she made me feel bad about shopping from Mango. I can’t believe I let her manipulate me that way. I saved some money and even bought a second hand chanel bag to feel “elegant” back then, so embarrassing. I am glad it is behind me.

Oh and I never heard her talking about sustainable fashion by the way. I thought she was an expert when it comes to fashion, her knowledge does not go beyond a few designer names.
I don’t see anything’s wrong by buying Zara or the likes. It’s just that she used to like fast fashion brands like Zara, H&M etc a few years back. She bought them and tagged the brands on her IG posts. But then somehow midway she made fun of those brands as if buying Zara or H&M is tacky. She definitely forgot where she came from. And now she’s running out of ideas. This whole shop with me video has been done before a few times, too. It’s just funny seeing her to be so uncomfortable with her own fashion choices she had to pretend that she hated Zara for a while then she came back with another shop with me video.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised at all if she organized this fake giveaway to collect data. 😒

That's what I'm afraid of, a lot of traditional femininity channels have this mindset too (some of them even claimed going to university was too masculine). If you don't want to go to university of have a career, I don't mind it. However, pushing those ideas into young girls' minds is dangerous.
So disrespectful of the women who fought for the right of education for women. Women in the third world are still suffering. It is a matter of privilege. These kind of statement comes from a high level of ignorance. Ew. Shame. What's next- women going to vote is masculine ? Women running for office is masculine ? Women thinking about being an equal human is MASCULINE?

That shows her "target", her Dubai dream and the proportion of classism she carries within her... I'd
Reminded me of when she added Dubai in her bio . . .
What happened Anna ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
saving face by posting a favorable zara video. she actually looked like she enjoyed the pieces. especially the green coord.

you do you aija. do shein next.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.