Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she claims it's russian virgin hair... šŸ˜‚

I guess Zara is the only place in Geneve where she can actually go shopping. Literally poor thing...
That is not Russian hair, it is extremely difficult to get (and very expensive) and if it was, which I doubt, it must be many years old and totally ruined from using so much heat on them.

I have Russian hair (I bought it directly from a Russian supplier) and it doesn't look like that at all, neither the texture nor the movement of the hair is remotely similar.

Does Russian virgin hair even exist ? All I see is very cheap-looking extensions just like the ones I used to wear in middle school šŸ¤Ø
They do exist, but they are extremely expensive and extremely hard to come by, mine cost around 1200fr if I remember correctly. The problem is that Russian hair is very expensive and you have to look for a good provider, all those websites that say they sell Russian hair are false, there really aren't that many extensions to sell the amount they sell at those prices.

Reactions: 3
Anna Bey #34
Latest video: Statement on Ukraine, Zero donation,
Lost both- husband and horse,
Zara Shopping or Zara dissing?,
Cancelled Dubai dreams,
Zero friends, zero network
Empty fridge of broke youtuber having fake luxury bags
?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Dubai + Malta discussion has been repeated by many users now and I read a blog somewhere called ā€œDubai Porta Pottiesā€ about influencers and Instagram models flying to Dubai and Malta very often. I am not sure if we are allowed to give links but you guys can give it a look on Google and see that there are many parallels with Anna before she ā€œlevelled upā€. I donā€™t want to accuse her with this though it is a serious article full of shocking details.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The Dubai + Malta discussion has been repeated by many users now and I read a blog somewhere called ā€œDubai Porta Pottiesā€ about influencers and Instagram models flying to Dubai and Malta very often. I am not sure if we are allowed to give links but you guys can give it a look on Google and see that there are many parallels with Anna before she ā€œlevelled upā€. I donā€™t want to accuse her with this though it is a serious article full of shocking details.
She claims she's never been to Dubai though...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is the Rat married like she claims, or is it all a lie like everything else?

Not that anyone should take advice from her to begin with, but it's really poor form to claim you're a successful gold digger who manages to live a luxurious lifestyle due to men and give women advice on finding a billionaire husband when you can't even get a middle class guy to marry you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you can share the article here.

She seems to be so happy shopping in Zara, the whole video she is giggling šŸ˜‚
She is not an hourglass at all.
She is still buying replica clothes from zara, like when she said the fake versace was a mistake! Thought she said she won't do same mistakes Hmmm...
About the dress, didn't she say that dresses who shows a lot of skin and are very short aren't elegant!? And this is little bit too girly not mature hmmm
And the hair ommmgg is it plastic!!? It looks like fake plastic hair in this picture!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you can share the article here.

She seems to be so happy shopping in Zara, the whole video she is giggling šŸ˜‚
She is not an hourglass at all.
She is still buying replica clothes from zara, like when she said the fake versace was a mistake! Thought she said she won't do same mistakes Hmmm...
About the dress, didn't she say that dresses who shows a lot of skin and are very short aren't elegant!? And this is little bit too girly not mature hmmm
And the hair ommmgg is it plastic!!? It looks like fake plastic hair in this picture!
Everything is hideous, from the clothing to the decor.

Like, really, the first thing every fashion YTuber does is to rearrange their surroundings/background to a sort of boutique feel at least... With Ikea Pax system or not, you see some effort on delivering something that is tasteful and coordinated. Our "dear" Aija, with whatever research she does, and with her "million-dollar" lifestyle uses stuff that seem to have been abandoned by previous tenants. Not one single piece in that "office" of hers exudes class, craftmanship, heritage, tradition... It's all a miscellaneous collection that reflects her ignorance and lazyness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Y'all know those pieces she wore in the video will never be seen again, right? šŸ„“

Reactions: 11
I think it is the perfect outfit for a water goblin!
IMG_4206.PNG

What I would wear as a 1o-year old playing dress up pretending to be someone rich and important in my mom's clothes.
IMG_4180.PNG

The colors match the water goblin vibe. Approved - off to the lake we go!
IMG_4179.PNG
IMG_4182.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a collection of tasteless, cheap looking items she picked. Just goes to show you that she has no taste or ability when it comes to fashion. Personal favorites? The hideous green, fake Pucci blouse and shorts that, unfortunately, hit those thighs at their chunkiest point. (And, who under the age of 70 wears Pucci these days to begin with - itā€™s a rather, ahem, old lady brand.)

And the black mini ā€œcupcakeā€ dress, which would look adorable on a slim, leggy 18-year old? The icing on that cupcake was the totally inappropriate tweed blazer shoved over it. Oh my God, laughable? Yes, for sure. Fashionable? Not on you life.

And, we canā€™t forget the dark green tweed blazer with the buttons falling off, paired with the white pants or the white dress with blue print skirt and the one-size-too-small straw boater. (Why do her hats always look like theyā€™re going to explode right off the top of her head? Are they just trying to escape the scene of the crime or something)?

Oh, Anna, youā€™re such a source of entertainment. Thanks for the laughs. And, the Hermessas made an appearance, too. Yea! Weā€™ve missed them.

Y'all know those pieces she wore in the video will never be seen again, right? šŸ„“
I sure hope not. I couldnā€™t stand a second viewing. And, no need to worry about that - sheā€™ll be standing at Zaraā€™s door tomorrow at the opening hour to return them as soon as she possibly can.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just canā€™t šŸ˜ She hated Zara and always made fun of people who shop there. I think she is trying to look excited and happy about these purchases because she will wear them. Maybe the reason is she is not able to afford anything more expensive, maybe it is something elseā€¦ But I truly think she is faking the positivity towards Zara. And she showed so many old Zara pieces?!?! How come she hated Zara beforeā€¦

• Haha
It's been told before, Audrey Coyne and many others beat Anna Bey regarding fashion + elegance + classic style without all pretense and leg poses. None of them, especially Audrey, will make you feel like you shop in the wrong places nor that you are not feminine if you don't show your legs or wear high heels, for instance. Besides, you will LEARN something substantial and positive. My two cents.

Reactions: 19
Maybe for a picture, but for sure sheā€˜ll leave the tags on the pieces and return them afterwardsā€¦
But please Aija make sure to return them with class, in ā€žyourā€œ Porsche sā€˜il te plait šŸ˜‚

What a collection of tasteless, cheap looking items she picked. Just goes to show you that she has no taste or ability when it comes to fashion. Personal favorites? The hideous green, fake Pucci blouse and shorts that, unfortunately, hit those thighs at their chunkiest point. (And, who under the age of 70 wears Pucci these days to begin with - itā€™s a rather, ahem, old lady brand.)

And the black mini ā€œcupcakeā€ dress, which would look adorable on a slim, leggy 18-year old? The icing on that cupcake was the totally inappropriate tweed blazer shoved over it. Oh my God, laughable? Yes, for sure. Fashionable? Not on you life.

And, we canā€™t forget the dark green tweed blazer with the buttons falling off, paired with the white pants or the white dress with blue print skirt and the one-size-too-small straw boater. (Why do her hats always look like theyā€™re going to explode right off the top of her head? Are they just trying to escape the scene of the crime or something)?

Oh, Anna, youā€™re such a source of entertainment. Thanks for the laughs. And, the Hermessas made an appearance, too. Yea! Weā€™ve missed them.

I sure hope not. I couldnā€™t stand a second viewing. And, no need to worry about that - sheā€™ll be standing at Zaraā€™s door tomorrow at the opening hour to return them as soon as she possibly can.
But WHYYYY has she bought that green tweed blazer in the first place?! I mean, if a button is falling off while your IN Zara, youā€˜re taking another example of that blazer or you just leave it - simple as that!

The Hermessasā€¦šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø the room looks like a total mess with those racks behind her but nevermind the most important thing is is that the Hermessas are displayed šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe for a picture, but for sure sheā€˜ll leave the tags on the pieces and return them afterwardsā€¦
But please Aija make sure to return them with class, in ā€žyourā€œ Porsche sā€˜il te plait šŸ˜‚

But WHYYYY has she bought that green tweed blazer in the first place?! I mean, if a button is falling off while your IN Zara, youā€˜re taking another example of that blazer or you just leave it - simple as that!

The Hermessasā€¦šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø the room looks like a total mess with those racks behind her but nevermind the most important thing is is that the Hermessas are displayed šŸ˜‚
Yep, she hasnā€™t been carrying them, so she probably figured sheā€™d better show them off before we got on her about it. Sheā€™s so predictable.

And now that sheā€™s done that, she can sell them and buy some fresh fake Hermessaā€™s for spring - something to go with all the new green Zara haute couture.ā˜˜šŸŒ³šŸŒæ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Anna Bey #34 Hourglass Zara clothes, where is Irish Mist the Horse?

Reactions: 3
I watched her video and I was just... amazed. The green fake-pucci did not suit her complexion at all and just highlighted that she is not really an hourglass. Zara is not at all cheap for people in many locations and if her choices are ''elegant style'' then I don't know what is elegant.
A comment under the video asked Aija to do a video about How to be an elegant stepmom
New Thread title suggestion: Wannabey millionaire: fake workshop, bad Hermessas and microwave meals

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.