Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is actually going on with the quality street top from Cinq à Sept?!
Either makes her head looks too big or she always had a too big of a head and is now standing out.

The entire fashion world knows what peasant sleeves disguise - this amount of ruffle and smocked on charmeuse doesn’t suit Anna's square figure, at all.

6576.jpg

6577.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never wear creased clothing says the women with creased clothing. She actually looks quite pretty here and her skin looks better but assuming it’s heavily edited

The books she shared for woman's international day are best sellers on Amazon, I bet she hasn’t actually read these books herself. they aren’t original books, little gems she has found in a vintage book shop, nothing Anna posts is original.
I bet she forgot to be all that wishful to her mother. Again.

Omg I don’t understand why I read these things lol
Now this is what gets me mad... Just like with played... ;)
These people are ignorant about history/fashion and start trashing something that is so meaningful and representative of a particular culture. Yet they wanna be seen as elegant... They completely miss the point as always. Well, joke's on them. Leopard print is inspired by the fashion of great kings and queens from certain territories of AFRICA, but they used to wear the skin of the animal. Get it why they call it trashy/cheap looking?
It's just like when Anna Bey herself said nail art is not elegant. Who are the people that generally appear wearing such stuff? Get it? Elegance in the mind of these morons is everything white-washed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Either makes her head looks too big or she always had a too big of a head and is now standing out.

The entire fashion world knows what peasant sleeves disguise - this amount of ruffle and smocked on charmeuse doesn’t suit Anna's square figure, at all.

View attachment 1112097
View attachment 1112099
This top looks so cheap. The crimped elastic fabric reminds me of cheap fast fashion clothes in the 2000’s.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 1112097
View attachment 1112099
And on top of everything else that’s been pointed out, she has a very short neck, which is evident when you look at her photo vs. the model’s. Her head just disappears into the neck of the blouse like a turtle’s. Very inelegant, Anna. You need to pay attention to details. It makes you look very blocky, but I guess it’s a good compliment to that “rectangle-glass” figure of yours.

Just another example of her ignorance. She doesn’t know what’s fashionable and she doesn’t have one bit of fashion history knowledge to back up her proclamations. She personally doesn’t like it for the obvious reason that a leopard print doesn’t compliment her pasty complexion and badly dyed fake hair, so if it doesn’t look good on her, then in usual Anna fashion, it doesn’t work on anyone. It’s “not elegant” and should be avoided.

If her little coven of followers is having dreams where Anna appears to them and offers fashion advice, then they’re either on something REALLY STRONG or should be seeking psychiatric help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1112097
View attachment 1112099
This top looks like something you’d find on the weekend market for 9 euros.

Reactions: 14
I normally don't watch Annas videos, as I lost interest a long time ago after I realised that she was all smoke and mirrors. But her latest one on how to deal with politics was just awful. She didnt actually talk about how to handle this subject at all. Instead, she spent 75% of the video defending why influencers do not need to speak up about every single political topic and that we, as women, should be understanding of that. It sounds like a recipe for gaslighting 101. Since she glorifies wealthy people so much, I have to say that wealthy folks can and do speak out about politics and public issues. It is no coincidence that many are also heavily involved in politics more than "the average joe." Politics is power and it would be important for women to know how to handle. If you are Russian or Ukrainian, for example, it would be appropriate to talk about it and it would seem quite awkward if you didnt say something. Can you imagine having a circle of friends who say absolutely nothing about what is going on around you? It is just weird and not appropriate. Your silence would speak for you, as people often interpret silence as not caring. Part of etiquette is reading the room and making people feel comfortable, not toxically shoving things under the rug.

The video she made was quite disempowering. She talked to her viewers as if they were small children and said that they should not expect influencers to say anything. Well, Anna, we are watching your channel to learn about etiquette...not to know how to interact with influencers online.

I don't understand how people keep watching her and how she gains followers. She is all fluff and no stuff. And yes, her top did look like a quality street candy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi, I hope everyone is feeling great, and that you and your loved ones are okay ❤ I missed this forum!
I didn't watch Aija for months. So I missed a lot of juicy news. Very excited to read from these threads.
The top looks horrible! Like something you can find in the supermarket!
I wish you all a wonderful day ❤

Reactions: 4
I'm very sorry to ask, but I saw here that she published about her dirty nasty past, did she say about her real name and everything!? Her ex? Her past as a cheap pole dancer?

Reactions: 3
Do you guys have an opinion about Justine Leconte?
Just came to my mind once we were talking about fashion

Reactions: 2
I'm very sorry to ask, but I saw here that she published about her dirty nasty past, did she say about her real name and everything!? Her ex? Her past as a cheap pole dancer?
She never mentioned anything about her real name per se but some members found out that she used to go by Aija Raty, Aija Darling, Anna Beyer, then Anna Bey.

One of the members also found out that she created a new YT channel named Before and After Anna Bey (CMIIW) where she basically posted episodes of Paradise Hotel and her name then was still Aija and not Anna. So I assume she was implicitly telling us her real name from back then.

She never explicitly mentioned that she was once a stripper or a pole dancer, but rather a gogo dancer instead.

• Heart
It seems like Anna Bey has the ability to gaslight, making her followers doubt common sense. She needs to get in touch with the real world.

Animal print is a sign of power, seduced the likes of creative directors at Saint Laurent, D&G, Gucci, Zimmermann, Alaïa , Balmain, Fendi, Valentino, Prada, Ferragamo and even Burberry gave it a shot. Is elegantly used from influencers to Queens Elizabeth, Letizia and Maxima (note how she can use smocked turtleneck without looking odd, signing that Anna has indeed a short peasant neck).

6576.jpg
6575.jpg

The pattern is alive and well, keeps coming back season after season and shouldn't be worn just because Anna Bey said so?!
Well, she chooses the affordable pattern making it look tacky, Anna's lack of class and elegance make everything seems cheaper.

6577.jpg

6578.jpg

Anna darling, keep your lack of knowledge and unsolicited advise to yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It seems like Anna Bey has the ability to gaslight, making her followers doubt common sense. She needs to get in touch with the real world.

Animal print is a sign of power, seduced the likes of creative directors at Saint Laurent, D&G, Gucci, Zimmermann, Alaïa , Balmain, Fendi, Valentino, Prada, Ferragamo and even Burberry gave it a shot. Is elegantly used from influencers to Queens Elizabeth, Letizia and Maxima (note how she can use smocked turtleneck without looking odd, signing that Anna has indeed a short peasant neck).

View attachment 1113309View attachment 1113311

The pattern is alive and well, keeps coming back season after season and shouldn't be worn just because Anna Bey said so?!
Well, she chooses the affordable pattern making it look tacky, Anna's lack of class and elegance make everything seems cheaper.

View attachment 1113314
View attachment 1113315

Anna darling, keep your lack of knowledge and unsolicited advise to yourself.
Also, one look at Roberto Cavalli's SS22 (current) collection and you'll fall in love with it.

Reactions: 10
She never mentioned anything about her real name per se but some members found out that she used to go by Aija Raty, Aija Darling, Anna Beyer, then Anna Bey.

One of the members also found out that she created a new YT channel named Before and After Anna Bey (CMIIW) where she basically posted episodes of Paradise Hotel and her name then was still Aija and not Anna. So I assume she was implicitly telling us her real name from back then.

She never explicitly mentioned that she was once a stripper or a pole dancer, but rather a gogo dancer instead.
Thank you dear ❤ You make it for me easy to catch up...
Then she is still hiding the darkest past... She is aging really badly considering the pics.

Reactions: 6
Never came to my attention that Anna actually went hunting for men at the Forbes list, what a frivolous low class. 🥴

All this obsession with magazines and not fitting in at school sounds like Anna Sorokin (Delvey) narrative - Delvey’s scam story came to the press in 2017 and by 2018 Anna is out wording the same life… seems like Anna Bey stole Sorokin’s life story for herself.

To date she narrates the same word salad, Anna Bey hasn’t levelled up at all. She contradicts herself dozens of times throughout the same article. 😂

901BEC7A-3DF1-42A4-A79C-7A4D0C5A4D25.jpeg

055FBF6D-B2B9-48D0-87B8-E4B3A02FB136.jpeg

FD9A1F6F-0A8F-4156-BC73-4F6D1B97FDA0.jpeg

0F99E644-C6E4-4749-A45B-056F70DD930E.jpeg

8E90E508-D61B-465B-BD10-7BC9CCBB980A.jpeg

FBFEF273-9110-47BE-9D14-B4ECB634D1B4.jpeg

738BE109-FDBE-4FE8-991E-26C5CCB3CDFA.jpeg

44938FFF-1AD8-49FC-93F1-EA8B21E6D65B.jpeg

F97FA595-A360-4F22-80B7-37B31D7CBA04.jpeg

3D8A9DC5-5BA4-43D8-A743-0F33905948CE.jpeg

8F221318-D6CF-4AC2-8721-85C00E3AF67D.jpeg

A4AF28E0-39E2-45B0-B938-FAA6A5E285A2.jpeg

A8D8E9A2-E9EA-4612-A158-A4A86C0576A3.jpeg

15B5D658-980D-46DA-9835-1E89F2FDFA15.jpeg

79690D5F-86A0-4AE2-89D8-FDAD4709CCA9.jpeg

B54D8CA0-E2B8-45C3-ADD7-B4CF83E4B55A.jpeg

248A519A-17FE-48B3-AF43-77C61BC2A4E7.jpeg

A8C360CF-C2C6-4E12-95A3-33C7430AABAF.jpeg

AF8045D6-476A-4ECF-944D-3D864F06D003.jpeg

BEC697A0-1F65-4F11-8BB6-6D68094C1265.jpeg

B14E4FB1-6C46-46EE-B355-7A2ADC78C3BD.jpeg

466BF34F-34E4-44CA-A78E-F8091BBA6803.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"So many rich Arabs now wear sneakers"... 😂

That shows her "target", her Dubai dream and the proportion of classism she carries within her... I'd give her some props if I did not know she's stuck with a thousandaire who works for a shady bank and can't even take her to proper swiss resorts once in a while and in the right season at least. 🥴

I swore not to even hint at 'her' ever again but I can't help it! I am so mad! The one who shall not be named is mocking us in her latest video!!! She is saying there is a mole in our group working for Anna Bey, and if we give her free coverage she will spill the beans... what a bi-atch, she's so desperate to have her own page!

• Haha
  • Wow
I swore not to even hint at 'her' ever again but I can't help it! I am so mad! The one who shall not be named is mocking us in her latest video!!! She is saying there is a mole in our group working for Anna Bey, and if we give her free coverage she will spill the beans... what a bi-atch, she's so desperate to have her own page!
Let’s not fall to their tricks, having a mole or not, I believe all of us ladies (except the mole) have something more productive, skilful and important to do in life rather than succumbing to these attention wh*res 😁 it’s not even that big of a news to these two people as well, once you put yourself in a spotlight, you’re bound to receive critics from everywhere, so grow up maybe instead of begging to strangers to create a thread about you. What a narcissistic loser

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am surprised she assumed someone would be watching it. Good catch, I would die of boredom even at 2x speed. Poor girl, she cannot understand that no one cares, ahaha.😂
edit: to make it more obvious we don’t care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.