Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OffWhite

Yeah, you don't want to wear white on snow, visibility is very important and especially in 3Vallees, where it gets foggy often (though more in Meribel and Val Thorens than Courchevel).

Secondly, faux fur on jacket is a nuisance if one skies fast. Skiers prefer longer jackets with inner "snow belt" to prevent snow piling up on your back in case of a fall. Also, overalls are a fashion rave of the past and this season, what she wears is not what hip young people wear.

Thirdly, why would I wear sunnies when I have goggles on my helmet? Just a bit of speed and the air flow whips your whole face. She doesn't ski, not properly, she's there for pictures.

Also, judgig by the bar code below the binding, these are not even her skis, they are rentals. Can't imagine skiing in rentals, they are usually all-round kinds of skis, not my favourites. And one's own skiboots, thermo-adjusted to one's own foot are a must.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

teki_awas

Chatty Member
If only she was this smart and cunning, but no. We're, at least, dealing with a small potatoes kind of thief.

Polish_20220131_222236496.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

vanilla_sky

I just wanted to say thanks to people doing research about Anna's stuff - I nearly paid for her course, but just before taking the plunge, I searched online what people say about it and found Tattle. It opened my eyes to how unqualified about high society and elegance she really is. You all saved me a lot of money.

• Heart

Verona

Chatty Member
Maybe we can give Anna some ''elegant'' tips that she should use. So many video ideas! ''How to present a fake bag just like a real one''. And ''Cooking for elegant ladies: How to heat up a microwave ready meal''. All very elegant, old money rich people things we all should level up to. ;)
I've got some great ideas here like:

- How to position yourself elegantly in a crowded public transportation?
- Top 5 most elegant fast food chains to find a high-caliber man.
- How to do groceries elegantly?
- How to act "old money" living in a slum?
- How to behave when going errands and seeing another woman wearing the same Chanel/LV handbag? (British, Belgian, NY an LA ladies, you know what I mean...)
🥴

• Haha

saraw

I never want to body-shame people but why does she keep on claiming that she has an hourglass figure? She has a nice figure, a bit masculine but she can work with it and look amazing. When she claims her figure is hourglass-shaped it will just make people think she doesn't know anything. Is that a secret thing? If she says she has an hourglass figure a couple of times it will magically come true maybe?

• Haha

annagerda83

2 of these meals per day for the week leaves nothing for her husband… he does not eat?

how can you not even have some cheeses, fruits or drinks to welcome guests? No chocolates, no fresh cream, no fresh vegetable or hummus for snack? Miserable…
She already exhausted all of her veggies and hummus at her elegant wedding

• Haha

Verona

Chatty Member
If being yourself was unique and amazing, why is she charging $1000 to morph into someone more desirable?
And according to her - though some things she doesn't say out loud - desirable such as skinny body, long natural hair (or with natural extensions), long legs, prominent boobs, not too brown skinned (God forbid if completely dark skinned), white porcelain teeth, no tattoos, no glasses - contact lenses is a must -, french manicure ALWAYS, no sailor mouth, no Zara and Mango clothing, no Pandora jewelry, no denim, no affordable luxury, God forbid a popular car or doing groceries at Lidl, Aldi, Migros, Coop, Penny, Monoprix... Oh, and the most important: Should never ever eat onion.

Yep, by following and doing all of the above religiously one is sure to find a William, a Musk or a Cristiano Ronaldo out there - Just like her, right? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Michelle05

Chatty Member
Who takes a picture of their bloody hand and posts on instagram?! Why on earth would anyone want to see that shit?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

hlvrksn

She posted the bouquet because Tattle mentioned the lack of gestures over Valentine’s Day - chronologically two hours after questioned here.

Sneaky damage control.
Tattle’s her bible. 📖

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Verona

Chatty Member
What’s up with these new members? Y’all have gotten too comfortable. Making a purposeful comment showing Anna’s hypocrisy, lies and scam is one thing, but making fun of a mental condition like bulimia/ anorexia to defend your “fave” influencer is so vulgar.
I’m out, and To avoid controversy (like with other members after they’ve left the thread), I’m genuinely so bored from Anna and all this nonsense.
[B]@Verona strong, the only OG member left[/B] 🥺💖
Xoxo, gossip girl.
I am not the only OG member around. I don't even consider myself and OG. 😂 But you see, @leilaer, @itsverynice2, @Michelle05, @KittenClaws, @tacokitten and @Crazy_chick have been here way longer than me and they still comment from time to time. Naturally life happens so it might become difficult to engage regularly but I am sure many other ladies that started a thread on Anna Bey are still keeping their eyes on what's posted here. I don't know what happened to J.Tarac, laurensanchez and @CherryBerry25 but I am thankful for all of their inputs and advices. We were ironically gathered here due to a parasite, but it's clear, thread after thread, that everybody here is valuable and gifted. All of you, no matter what you do in and with your lives, are actually great people, with great points of view and truly able to improve and make this world a better place... The threads might be going slower than expected, but the moment something juicy pops up, I am sure some old "faces" will show up again. For the rest, there will always be some kind of comment that's gonna irk us. Simply ignore it. Don't let it diminish your motivation to stick around. Remember, it's about Anna Bey. ;)

It is so clear her only experience with the rich is getting used and dumped by sugar daddies. Like her sugar daddy in London suddenly dumping her and she had to sell her Chanel flap to survive. She even admitted to getting choked by a sugar daddy. I believe even worse has happened to her that she won't admit. That's why previous people that have known her have said she told them she hates sex. On her old jetsetbabe blog she also frequently posted about how she hates men and all men are trash. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some unresolved PTSD. She would be so much more authentic if she was just fully honest about her past instead of scamming and tricking poor women into prostitution under the guise of "elegance."
GIRL! Speaking about it, I am sure she has been doped. Remember that "article" in which she stated she woke up somewhere strange and had to flee?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her fans may be some of the most backwards people I have ever seen online. Those are some comments below her latest post 🤣 I just can’t with these people. No care for the world.
I think the how to stay elegant during war may top how to give birth elegantly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am crying (and I don’t know if it’s joy or fatalism)

566A07BC-EF0D-4BBA-8B5D-685FBB572F7B.jpeg
32CF0A9B-A0D8-4BAC-BAF9-B528378C5FF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Verona

Chatty Member
Lina calls everyone her BFF. Even the waiter of her favorite restaurant must be her BFF. So no one actually holds that title in her life/heart. A two-faced person's trait.

• Haha

Verona

Chatty Member
Any normal person: "I injuried myself..."

Anna Bey: "Crime scene..."

Weird, right?

• Haha
I've got some great ideas here like:

- How to position yourself elegantly in a crowded public transportation?
- Top 5 most elegant fast food chains to find a high-caliber man.
- How to do groceries elegantly?
- How to act "old money" living in a slum?
- How to behave when going errands and seeing another woman wearing the same Chanel/LV handbag? (British, Belgian, NY an LA ladies, you know what I mean...)
🥴
I would also like to add to the list.

• Elegantly alienating everyone you know in life, while still calling yourself a networking expert.
  • How to gracefully stalk women you envy?
  • Bashing yet another successful woman (you are jealous of) on the internet elegantly.
  • How to invent stories about parties you were never invited to?
  • How to not learn a language in a country you spend years living in?
  • How to elegantly decorate your office, that you are pretending to be your home, with a birdcage.
  • Elegantly asking yourself fake questions on Instagram for Tattle press conference.
  • How to elegantly fume over what is being said on Tattle.

• Haha

Michelle05

Chatty Member
It actually gets worse each time she reveals more about herself and how she’s living….MICROWAVE MEALS?! Empty fridge?! Tell me you’re a lonely bachelorette without telling me….

• Haha

citrine the great

Someone in the last thread said they thought Anna was intelligent, if she was intelligent she would have paid money to scrub the internet of her dirty past, legally change her name, and hire an actual professional image consultant before she came out with any advice on how to live the fantasy she so desperately wishes she was apart of.

She is a con artist and euro trash. A term that I thought died 10 years ago but she is the embodiment of that. Just looking at her past photos it’s obvious she was a low to mid range sex worker that unsuccessfully tried to pivot her image.

If she was smart she would completely rebrand herself and creat passive income through affiliate links and real estate. She has the social media following. But she’s not. She’s lazy, cuts corners, and tried to take the easy way out.

I was shocked when I first found out her age because she looks so bad. Nothing wrong with aging but unless I see her birth certificate I don’t believe she is in her 30s. She’s lived a rough and hard life. The irony of trying to sell snake poison as if it’s wine

Anna had us all so brainwashed. The French girl Patricia Cnr who is very conventionally attractive on tik tok does level up tips as well but I thought she was copying Anna! Lol regardless they are all scam artists just regurgitating sex work tips from tumblr and Reddit and pre packing them in the form of YouTube, TikTok and Instagram. I would never buy anything they sell unless they have years of experience and actual accreditation aka a piece of paper, a ring, an estate, a trust fund lol

• Heart