Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please add a TL;DR at the beginning of huge blocks of text worth half a webpage? This thread has been so hard to read, I'm disinterested if the conversation steers away from a focal point. Please, let's go back to the tried and true format.

But most of all, use common sense, the rats in the thread will eventually come to light when we refer to previous information in older threads.
Half of such blocks of texts are either self praise, rambling over something that's been mentioned before or passive offense. I find myself dismotivated too, especially when such distractive nonsense disguised as a "result of high education" adds nothing to the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’ll only be posting on Instagram to promote her YouTube
Yess girl! what kind of lifestyle is she going to promote anyway?

Anna Bey as a Puppet?

I don't think that she is innocent. she is a grown woman! she can choose another way to have a career on the internet rather than operating a scam. So she knew what's going on, and how is going to be.
So new ladies here, it's important to remember that, no matter what circumstances behind the life of Aija Raty/Anna Bey, she is not innocent!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
About the jealousy, I don’t think most women here are jealous.
At first, when I joined you, I thought everyone here lead a life Anna would envy. I thought everyone knew about tips and tricks in the “affluent world” etc. I was surprised to see that what the lovely @Bastine de Beaumanoir would explain, her tips, was new to some of you. And still, those who learn from Bastine’s advice are happy to know more etc. Because it’s not about jealousy but about feeling angry and sad Anna could make some damage in people’s life with her scam. It’s about wanting justice.
I believe in you about this, because it is ridiculously stupid to assume angry women spewing hate on Anna Bey as just being jealous. I also think that the term "jealousy" is being used against women so the latter will be stopped from giving angry opinion at another woman. #SmellsLikeSuppression, isn't it?

I have joined this forum quite late, around Q1 or Q2 of 2021 while Anna Bey-related thread has started Q4 of 2020. Before that, I nearly followed Anna Bey's advise until I tried to search if there is a scam related to her name until I find videos on Youtube, especially the ones from Connor Clyne. I searched for more until I found this thread. My first piece, as far as I can remember, is kinda' debunking her Elegance Cheat Sheet which, I believe, crappy because on the cheatsheet she created, Anna is somewhat judgemental on women for wearing clothes (color and fabric type) and deaming them inelegant while, there are socialites from different parts of the world who wears bright, flashy colors with blingy detail, embroidery, and still manages to look elegant. Y'all can find colorful, intricately designed clothes in Asian affluent circles and it's rare for them to wear neutral colors that Anna suggests on hear cheatshit. Ladies, some women find neutral colors BORING. My mom is fond of bright-colored and embroidered clothes, as opposed to my darker-colored plain ones that I normally prefer. To each on her own. Also, if a lady wants to spice up by wearing as many accessories or colorful clothes she wants then it's fine as long as she is confident to carry those.

The reason I mentioned my mom about this, because my mom has influenced part of how I clothe myself, to the point that she nearly shoved her style down to my throats and that I should have a beautiful, thin body to wear the clothes that I want which, I believe, is quite outdated and quite toxic. My mom needs to ensure that she will dress impeccably every time she reports to work or attend her boss' events at the time she was working as executive assistant to the company president back in 80s before her early retirement in early 90s. My mom's clothes were so beautiful, no doubt about it, just that, those are not my aesthetic. Whenever she finds me wearing mostly purple clothes, my bag is purple (if not black), she nearly assumed that I may have some mental problems while she ain't that expert in things related to psychology.

[Side note: We are not rich, especially now that my parents have grown old, my mom is experiencing joint problems due to her age, my dad suffered a stroke since last year and he could barely walk as half of his body is paralyzed. However, my mom has experienced dealing with even the most affluent people in the Philippines back in her day so I've got some ideas, and back in high school, most of my classmates are coming from well-off families that they afford clothes like Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Prada etc while I am not. I am still not rich, and that should be okay, especially when most of my stuff are not too branded.]

Granted, what Anna teaches is for like-minded women; however, can we just allow our fellow women to stay in the same traditional gender roles? Also, just because Anna's "teachings" will not sit well with western women, doesn't mean a western lady is arrogant as duck. As someone with mix of Eastern and Western influence, I believe that a woman is NOT born to please men especially visually. Actually, we should further encourage women to be strong and independent and that they should not be bound to the expectations of society on women such as how to be ultra-feminine, be dependent on men and that they should follow what men think and say. As for men being providers, I guess we should expect men to be providers when on a married relationship, because it is nonsense to expect a man to provide for women while they are NOT married yet. It is bullshit to expect for a man to provide for a lady even to the simplest stuff like her shampoo, conditioner, soap or even her sanitary napkin while you as a working lady can afford that. It's such a shame to make some innuendoes for men to provide for you while some homeless women in America tries so hard to provide themselves like sanitary napkins especially when "monthly period" comes.

What Anna is teaching is to further trigger insecurity on some plain janes we see in our surroundings and turn them into potential sugar babies which is so far, more dangerous one.

We can't help but to feel angry towards Anna because what she is teaching is toxic to some women, especially since Q3 of 2020 when she never specified her target group of women. Encouraging women to doll up more for men is even toxic because beauty inclusivity is on the rise since the last decade Anna has delivered statements that could bodyshame a woman, if not slutshame. We can't help but feeling upset at Anna because some women are made to feel cheap because they are wearing leggings, flipflops, Zara-branded clothing etc. while fast-fashion brands are what they can afford because even bespoke stuff can be quite pricey for some women.

Lastly, investment should not be solely on beauty alone. Even investment experts will tell us so. Work hard in your current job, invest some money in stocks or index funds, real estate, knowledge and post-graduate studies, time deposit etc., which could help further grow your money. A woman should be money-savvy first before splurging on beauty and luxury items which I believe, Anna is NOT.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another thing, she has the nerve to blame on schools for not being able to teach us on other things. Things like Psychology for instance.

As far as I know, PSYCHOLOGY and its branches are only being taught in college ALONE. We can learn via internet on how to spot a psychopath or narcissist but only a LICENSED person in PSYCHOLOGY-RELATED FIELD is capable of diagnosing a person if one as personality disorder, or intellectual disorder. For one has to have license in the said field, one must have a bachelor's degree in psychology or its related course.

What are the things taught in basic education?

MATH, for example. It doesn't just teach us to count, but to analyze, because MATH involves a looooot of problem solving which, admittedly, I am bad at. Thus, further enhances your problem solving and critical thinking skills.

SOCIAL SCIENCE and ARTS, to gain further understanding on the history of country and its culture and arts besides geography, thus, making us careful on what we say on a certain culture.

ENGLISH or subjects related to native language of each country - to teach us using proper words and sentence construction, and how we effectively compose our thoughts --- verbally or written form

SCIENCE --- to understand how our bodies and surroundings work and react to whatever tit they face.

I admit that focus and attention is my problem back in elementary school days and I started working hard to be passionate in my studies back in high school. I am slow learner, but since my passion for learning has since developed so it made me realize that studying is not all about rote learning and memorization. Actually, memorization is also vital as well. Our memory's capacity is also being gauged as well.

While REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE is where we can fully learn all the things in life; however, how can we fully appreciate life and how we can survive if without formal schooling? Even if one is home-schooled, someday, a child will be sent to formal schooling because a child needs to be tested on social skills as well (though in my case, I am quite bad at social skills. Hahahha).

I can't help but to think that Anna ditches formal schooling, as if formal schooling is worthless and does not make you earn billions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly, do these people know how to use Pinterest or Google? There are so many youtubers who do beauty videos and they act like hearing about skin undertones from Anna Bey is groundbreaking? Sorry?? 🤨 Does anyone here have their own YouTube channel where they can dissect Anna's video and point out how all this stuff has been said a million times before?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, do these people know how to use Pinterest or Google? There are so many youtubers who do beauty videos and they act like hearing about skin undertones from Anna Bey is groundbreaking? Sorry?? 🤨 Does anyone here have their own YouTube channel where they can dissect Anna's video and point out how all this stuff has been said a million times before?
So, Anna Bey is NOW the Beauty Guru, huh? I'll try my best to watch whatever tit video she has on makeup since, I'd rather watching LEGIT beauty gurus like NikkieTutorials, James Charles, Tati, Marlena Stell, Lisa Eldrige, or some of our local beauty gurus because they know better about make-up than Anna Bey.

Reactions: 7
I believe in you about this, because it is ridiculously stupid to assume angry women spewing hate on Anna Bey as just being jealous. I also think that the term "jealousy" is being used against women so the latter will be stopped from giving angry opinion at another woman. #SmellsLikeSuppression, isn't it?

I have joined this forum quite late, around Q1 or Q2 of 2021 while Anna Bey-related thread has started Q4 of 2020. Before that, I nearly followed Anna Bey's advise until I tried to search if there is a scam related to her name until I find videos on Youtube, especially the ones from Connor Clyne. I searched for more until I found this thread. My first piece, as far as I can remember, is kinda' debunking her Elegance Cheat Sheet which, I believe, crappy because on the cheatsheet she created, Anna is somewhat judgemental on women for wearing clothes (color and fabric type) and deaming them inelegant while, there are socialites from different parts of the world who wears bright, flashy colors with blingy detail, embroidery, and still manages to look elegant. Y'all can find colorful, intricately designed clothes in Asian affluent circles and it's rare for them to wear neutral colors that Anna suggests on hear cheatshit. Ladies, some women find neutral colors BORING. My mom is fond of bright-colored and embroidered clothes, as opposed to my darker-colored plain ones that I normally prefer. To each on her own. Also, if a lady wants to spice up by wearing as many accessories or colorful clothes she wants then it's fine as long as she is confident to carry those.

The reason I mentioned my mom about this, because my mom has influenced part of how I clothe myself, to the point that she nearly shoved her style down to my throats and that I should have a beautiful, thin body to wear the clothes that I want which, I believe, is quite outdated and quite toxic. My mom needs to ensure that she will dress impeccably every time she reports to work or attend her boss' events at the time she was working as executive assistant to the company president back in 80s before her early retirement in early 90s. My mom's clothes were so beautiful, no doubt about it, just that, those are not my aesthetic. Whenever she finds me wearing mostly purple clothes, my bag is purple (if not black), she nearly assumed that I may have some mental problems while she ain't that expert in things related to psychology.

[Side note: We are not rich, especially now that my parents have grown old, my mom is experiencing joint problems due to her age, my dad suffered a stroke since last year and he could barely walk as half of his body is paralyzed. However, my mom has experienced dealing with even the most affluent people in the Philippines back in her day so I've got some ideas, and back in high school, most of my classmates are coming from well-off families that they afford clothes like Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Prada etc while I am not. I am still not rich, and that should be okay, especially when most of my stuff are not too branded.]

Granted, what Anna teaches is for like-minded women; however, can we just allow our fellow women to stay in the same traditional gender roles? Also, just because Anna's "teachings" will not sit well with western women, doesn't mean a western lady is arrogant as duck. As someone with mix of Eastern and Western influence, I believe that a woman is NOT born to please men especially visually. Actually, we should further encourage women to be strong and independent and that they should not be bound to the expectations of society on women such as how to be ultra-feminine, be dependent on men and that they should follow what men think and say. As for men being providers, I guess we should expect men to be providers when on a married relationship, because it is nonsense to expect a man to provide for women while they are NOT married yet. It is bullshit to expect for a man to provide for a lady even to the simplest stuff like her shampoo, conditioner, soap or even her sanitary napkin while you as a working lady can afford that. It's such a shame to make some innuendoes for men to provide for you while some homeless women in America tries so hard to provide themselves like sanitary napkins especially when "monthly period" comes.

What Anna is teaching is to further trigger insecurity on some plain janes we see in our surroundings and turn them into potential sugar babies which is so far, more dangerous one.

We can't help but to feel angry towards Anna because what she is teaching is toxic to some women, especially since Q3 of 2020 when she never specified her target group of women. Encouraging women to doll up more for men is even toxic because beauty inclusivity is on the rise since the last decade Anna has delivered statements that could bodyshame a woman, if not slutshame. We can't help but feeling upset at Anna because some women are made to feel cheap because they are wearing leggings, flipflops, Zara-branded clothing etc. while fast-fashion brands are what they can afford because even bespoke stuff can be quite pricey for some women.
Can you please not spam the thread? What can we possibly contribute to your discussion if you've said it all yourself?

This thread needs to go back to normal or we could easily lose our footing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@teki_awas Please lead the way. This hair-pulling competition is getting tedious. Where are we at?

So let's re-calibrate a new timeline. Who saw her in person when she was in London? When exactly? Who saw her in Amsterdam? When exactly? Dubai? Paris?

Reactions: 15
@teki_awas Please lead the way. This hair-pulling competition is getting tedious. Where are we at?
It's ridiculous, I can't remember the last time we had a meaningful conversation. This thread is trash to me.

Where in the world is Anna really at? Let's put on our thinking hats and solve this mystery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So if that office in Corsier is being advertised for lease, then that fits with @Bastine de Beaumanoir finding that she is not in Geneva and she wasn't there when Bastine drive by. Do the horseriding pics in Amsterdam fit the timeframe? It was foggy and we saw that in her pics. So was the horseriding footage from that time? If so, did she really go to Paris afterwards and where was she likely to go from there? Don't force they that with indoor heating, she can wear short-sleeved outfits in her videos and not freeze.

Is Joseph still in Geneva?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Remember in Russia there was a band Tattoo about two Lesbians who liked to kiss each other on stage before gay marriage was legal in the US. Then it turns out they were a scam, they were the creation of a Russian investor Svengalini and both got pregnant from their boyfriends thus exposing the scam.
Well it's spelled as t.A.T.u., and that they were formed by Ivan Shapovalov. As for them, Yulia and Lena kissing each other, well, it's under instructions of Ivan. Actually, it's not entirely their fault why it is a "scam". Sometimes, more often than not, the image of a certain music artist is created by one person HIGHER than them. The image they projected is something beyond their control. And how old were they when the duo was formed? They were underage back then.

😂😂😂
Anna is Jack of all trades and master of none
Master of none, she is. Jack of all trades? I also doubt it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, if Anna would've gotten a normal University degree, she would have been required to take Psychology 101 where they cover Personality Disorders, Depression, and other mental illnesses.

She also talks about nobody teaching her about this at school (I'm guessing Secondary). I took Health class, and mental illnesses were also covered, along with body ailments and anatomy. This was in the US, so I bet Sweden has an even better educational program than mine.
Sometimes I wonder if she even finished secondary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am drinking my coffee, reading here and have 2 theories surrounding the 'Anna the Puppet' theory.
1. AnnaBelt is a troll - then the case is closed.
2. AnnaBelt knows exactly how much Anna's friends, 'husband' and her company's manager are connected to this scam but is unable to give us precise information without exposing herself/himself. And that's actually good news for the ladies who will want to sue her. I will expand on this in a moment.
Not for one second do I believe that Anna is irrelevant and we should only blame the 'big men' behind her. Actually, if we look at what we discovered so far - Anna's scam indeed starts looking like a hidden prostitution agency. I did mention before that some companies hide taxes by pretending not to be in sex work industry. But that's my theory and I might be jumping to irrelevant conclusion. If we consider that Anna isn't the original scam inventor and that people who backed her up knew what she is and that she can get them 'fresh meat', then Anna is even more disgusting scum! Irrelevant?!! On the contrary!!! Anna might have had her ideas with 7-Escort-Steps-Formula (I mean, she 'stole' the ideas herself) but in a year she managed to 'rebrand' herself and attract around 150-200 paying customers. That's not bad for a dumb lazy failed jet-set-wannabe. Now, who is this Carl - the manager, what do we know about him? What do we know about Lina, Karim, Bassam and Mrs Hallit himself (pun intended)? There's no way Anna came up with all the charade and operation on her own. Some Tattlers did a great job uncovering Lina and her husband. But what do we really know about Bassam, Karim or Average Joe? A low-ranking banker. But what if he knows some people who, like Epstein, likes young fresh meet? Ok, that might be a far stretch. But as a banker he might have known someone who would help him invest the money and this is not my theory, some tattlers already talked about it so I don't take the credit for the investment theory at all. And here comes the good news for Anna's scam victims.
If Joe, Karim-the-investor or Carl-the-manager used the scam money for investment, that means Anna is not broke and has money to pay restitution for the plaintiffs !

Reactions: 17
Also, if Anna would've gotten a normal University degree, she would have been required to take Psychology 101 where they cover Personality Disorders, Depression, and other mental illnesses.

She also talks about nobody teaching her about this at school (I'm guessing Secondary). I took Health class, and mental illnesses were also covered, along with body ailments and anatomy. This was in the US, so I bet Sweden has an even better educational program than mine.
Same sentiments as with you. Psychology is something to be taken in college only, so it's nonsense of Anna to rant at how psychology-related stuff is not taken in High School. If she ever attended high school and finished one, I think she may not have been attentive to everyday discussions in school.

Reactions: 7
Is Joseph still in Geneva?
As of today he is still officially listed as an authorised signatory of BA. I’ve just checked.

Regarding the theory that AB is a puppet, I don’t believe it. She had her blog and her channel way before CB came into the picture. She wants to be a star and make $$$, with or without AJ, CB & co. If the influencer venture fails, she’ll find something else.

Reactions: 21
I am drinking my coffee, reading here and have 2 theories surrounding the 'Anna the Puppet' theory.
1. AnnaBelt is a troll - then the case is closed.
2. AnnaBelt knows exactly how much Anna's friends, 'husband' and her company's manager are connected to this scam but is unable to give us precise information without exposing herself/himself. And that's actually good news for the ladies who will want to sue her. I will expand on this in a moment.
Not for one second do I believe that Anna is irrelevant and we should only blame the 'big men' behind her. Actually, if we look at what we discovered so far - Anna's scam indeed starts looking like a hidden prostitution agency. I did mention before that some companies hide taxes by pretending not to be in sex work industry. But that's my theory and I might be jumping to irrelevant conclusion. If we consider that Anna isn't the original scam inventor and that people who backed her up knew what she is and that she can get them 'fresh meat', then Anna is even more disgusting scum! Irrelevant?!! On the contrary!!! Anna might have had her ideas with 7-Escort-Steps-Formula (I mean, she 'stole' the ideas herself) but in a year she managed to 'rebrand' herself and attract around 150-200 paying customers. That's not bad for a dumb lazy failed jet-set-wannabe. Now, who is this Carl - the manager, what do we know about him? What do we know about Lina, Karim, Bassam and Mrs Hallit himself (pun intended)? There's no way Anna came up with all the charade and operation on her own. Some Tattlers did a great job uncovering Lina and her husband. But what do we really know about Bassam, Karim or Average Joe? A low-ranking banker. But what if he knows some people who, like Epstein, likes young fresh meet? Ok, that might be a far stretch. But as a banker he might have known someone who would help him invest the money and this is not my theory, some tattlers already talked about it so I don't take the credit for the investment theory at all. And here comes the good news for Anna's scam victims.
If Joe, Karim-the-investor or Carl-the-manager used the scam money for investment, that means Anna is not broke and has money to pay restitution for the plaintiffs !
I have posted many threads ago everything I could find about Karim, Joe, Bassam and Carl. Carl was first mentioned by other users around thread #15.

It has been nearly two weeks since Anna last had a session with Ivan so it's safe to assume that she's not been in Geneva for the past two weeks. However she filmed the video premiere on her ig stories in the Audi lounge yesterday

Reactions: 10
However she filmed the video premiere on her ig stories in the Audi lounge yesterday
She must have done it deliberately to prove a point. As well as the statement “decided to stay and live in Geneva”. She wants us to know that she is in Geneva. Why is she insisting on this message? Only as a response to Tattle? Or because she feels like she has to defend herself because it is true that she’s no longer in Geneva… ?

Reactions: 15
⚠ MY LADIES, PAY ATTENTION : this thread have been infiltrated by two or three minions who are trying to manipulate our perception of the timeline. Anna Bey is no longer in Geneva and, with the help of her minions, she tries to makes us believe she is.

⚠
I was very intrigued by the apparition of the ugly silk pants in the last video.
As if by chance, a picture with the same ugly pants was posted at the page 15 of this thread by a new member. The only time we saw those pants was in the very first threads of Tattle (summer 2020). It is not a coincidence that someone shows, out of blue, the same pants just before Anna's Video!

⚠Their tactic is as follows : by showing those pants at the page 15 we react to them and they stay in our memory ; by showing the pants in the video, after the picture, we react to the fact that Anna is reacting to us, hence we believe in an accurate chronology, like things were happening in the present moment, in a logical order.

⚠
Don't fall in that trap. The same goes with the puffer, it was prepared. By the way, she is in a car, we can't see the Autumn in Geneva. Also she is unable to show the famous evenings with thick fog in Geneva which are a meteorological tradition here in november and pretty spectacular.

⚠
And the "toxic" discussion (narcissists, etc) was probably filmed at the same period when she did a video on toxic people to avoid (like 2019 or 2020)?
Don't fall into those manipulations, ladies.

Also, the same minions are trying to suggest other informations than us, by composing two-way messages : one part in our direction and the other part suggesting to silent & gullible readers that Anna don't lie and that she is affluent. All in the same message.
I noticed this as well.

Reactions: 13
As of today he is still officially listed as an authorised signatory of BA. I’ve just checked.

Regarding the theory that AB is a puppet, I don’t believe it. She had her blog and her channel way before CB came into the picture. She wants to be a star and make $$$, with or without AJ, CB & co. If the influencer venture fails, she’ll find something else.
I don't believe she's just a puppet either. However, her blog and her 7-escort-formala didn't manage to get her big money for multiple years. We saw that ourselves - previously she talked down on brand names but after selling her Elite Scamming course, she finally got the money and started spending on brand names - not the money she (or her husband or Karim, Bassam or whoever came up with this idea, maybe, just maybe, Anna herself) hoped for but still 150 -200 k $ (or was it EUR) is enough to invest into some projects. Maybe the real reason for their 'fall out' was that Anna didn't manage to scam more money? The theories of fake marriage to avoid paying taxes, the theories that Joe is pimping his 'wife' all seem to make sense if they all were on the scam together. Well, let's see what other Tattlers will uncover.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.