Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also highy doubt that Anna lives an affluent life - that's why you see nothing out of real on her Instagram. All we ever see is her closet. There are many influencers who never share pictures of their partner or kids or the living situation but you still can get a sense of what kind of life they are living.
I totally get it, that sime people want privacy and I don't expect a full house tour or pictures of family members but if you only show your closet and always hang out with the same 3 people...? That's strange if you try to sell your "affluent life".
Um I think even showing another room of the house? Like does your little poky flat consist of a closet and nothing more? We've never even seen her walk out the front door or have a cup of tea in the kitchen? It must be a really crappy place. For example, Lydia Millen, who is not even super rich, in her kitchen:

She never even showed her car (she doesn't have one) and she's walking around Geneva, not even taking Uber lol. No chauffeur for sure. Here's the LA Way:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her life seems so boring..and her energy in general often seems so low (unless scripted). It’s obvious that she’s running out of regurgitated content. Aren’t people like her called CONTENT CREATORS for a reason? What is she creating that is unique to her? I admit, she had me fooled at first, but in reality what VALUE does Anna actually bring to her community of followers? I’m trying to be objective and there is nothing I can think of that makes her worth following. And sadly, even her pictures aren’t inspiring from a style perspective.

Back when I was a fan of hers (not too long ago either), I remember always feeling like there was something missing from the way she’d show up. Meaning she would make these semi-interesting + pretty good video quality YouTube videos but then when she’d show up unscripted on her IG stories.. I always felt like there was a disconnect (like.. Is this the same person? Am I even getting to know the real her?) ..and in a way.. I felt let down. (Not to mention that she’s not active at all on her private FB group for her School of Affluence “students”. That’s always pissed me off too.. Like, I paid for your course and you can’t even interact with the community of women once in while? AT ALL!? Such a tasteless & very unprofessional gesture in my opinion).

Back to what I was saying. So, she pops into IG stories today to record herself walking to a restaurant and to wish everyone a good day (while her facial expressions look irritated & depressed). Okay? How is that actually sharing your life? We’ve learned nothing new about you & you’ve added no value. Everyone eats lunch. I’m just confused as to why she holds herself up on a pedestal (comes across as an expert in this & that) but can’t seem to share anything of SUBSTANCE?

I think she’s going through a mini midlife crisis. There is no consistency in anything she does lately. She adds absolutely nothing original or of value to the community she’s in. She seems very low energy or sometimes the total opposite .. comes off either very aggressive or “flamboyant” as she likes to say.. (dancing around to music out of no where). Stares into her camera phone taking these weird video selfies.. which comes across very awkward to me (as she’s not super cute to look at when you’re that up close to her nostrils).

I think all of this exposure we’ve done through these forums has caused her to face a side of herself that she wanted to bury for no one to see. She’s been pretty dishonest.. trying to CREATE this image of herself without showing the world the real her.. That there’s actually nothing affluent about her or her background.. and everything she’s learned (and prides herself in “teaching”) has mostly been from books she’s read or from real JetSet babes, etc.

Her life (in it of itself) isn’t very interesting at all. Her podcast rambling & weekly quotes aren’t that inspiring. Her “style” and quality of photography pics she posts aren’t very creative. Even with all the traveling that she’s done this year.. it just feels so empty.. No partner, no friends (aside from people here and there that she randomly dances on tables with), no creative/ fresh/ ORIGINAL content, no honest confessions that her audience might be able to relate to, not even any cool or interesting gifts she’s received from her “partner”.

Who is she? And why does it feel like we never really get to know her? Seems like she’s just running from herself.

Anyways, this is what came to mind for me when I saw her post the pathetic (in a pity sort of way) IG stories that she posted today.
Honestly, I think her students soon would get bored of her because everything she's doing right now is soo repetitive... The big fashion channels on YouTube cover similar topics like she does eg( how to dress for your body type, what matches skin tone, elegant capsule wardrobe and essential seasonal pieces) with much in depth interesting info all for free no courses no b**

Reactions: 7
Um I think even showing another room of the house? Like does your little poky flat consist of a closet and nothing more? We've never even seen her walk out the front door or have a cup of tea in the kitchen? It must be a really crappy place. For example, Lydia Millen, who is not even super rich, in her kitchen:

She never even showed her car (she doesn't have one) and she's walking around Geneva, not even taking Uber lol. No chauffeur for sure. Here's the LA Way:

So true!! 🙈🙉 I’m so embarrassed for her at this point. It’s only a matter of time before her followers start to google her and find out that when their intuition told them something was off.. it wasn’t lying.

Reactions: 5
Yes, agree. If you look at what Anna actually owns, places she stays at, personal style + beauty (lack thereof) there is nothing affluent about her/ these things.

🧐 However, are these THE images she presents to her audience when she’s trying to sell herself/ her course? NOPE.

She uses pictures of REAL JetSet Babes, IG models, sugar babies, throws in 2-3 pics of herself - BLENDS it all together to create this “RESULT” (dream life that you can now have too for an introductory low price of $997.00). :poop:

This RESULT that she presents is a mix match of things every girl has once dreamed of: Lady of leisure lifestyle, a high caliber wealthy man, someone who treats you like a goddess, vacations & trips of a lifetime, the perfect body, access to everything, love/ gifts/ trips/ freedom etc. etc.

Does she outright PROMISE you anything? Well, even she’s not that stupid. A good scammer knows her main weapon is dirty marketing tactics. Slow brainwashing by trickling her presentation with images of everything you’ve always wanted. STUFF that other women have actually been able to acquire but NOT HER! 🤥

As she’s no longer able to keep up the charade she’s now scrambling to pivot away from this facade..saying that she’s been questioning how much the material world actually matters to her.. blah blah blah. Right. We can all smell the bullshit from afar Anna.

Read these books and I promise you, you will have “gained” 1000x more (assuming you’re interested in these topics) than if you had taken any of her courses, ever. All she’s doing is repackaging tit and presenting it as her own.

1. How to Make Him Buy You Stuff
2. Men Don’t Love Women Like You
3. The Rules
4. The Art of Seduction
5. Ho Tactics
6. How to Marry the Rich
7. Smart Girls Marry Money
8. Why Men Love witches
9. The 48 Laws of Power

And in my opinion, I’ve only watched a few of this lady’s videos, but she does a better job at getting her point across than others YouTubers.
w
wait I’m sorry I’m late to the party— what is she pivoting to???? After asking women to spend over a thousand dollars on a course she’s not qualified to teach anyway, now she’s going in a different direction?! The nerve on her. Honestly. She makes me feel like I can be queen
I really sometimes wish there’s more higher barrier to entry to put content on the web.
[
wait I’m sorry I’m late to the party— what is she pivoting to???? After asking women to spend over a thousand dollars on a course she’s not qualified to teach anyway, now she’s going in a different direction?! The nerve on her. Honestly. She makes me feel like I can be queen
What I mean is queen of the world bc if she’s this dumb and can fool all these ppl (not saying that’s right) then I (for that matter all of us here) can run a country with our brains bc apparently to AB you don’t need that much to a job, even if you’re not qualified for it!

sorry the editing of the comment, still trying to get used to tattle

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know that’s why I’m wanting to learn more about her... do you happen to the remember the name of the friend she tagged in one of her insta stories? She said that she “styled” her for a photoshoot...?
No I don't remember that friend unfortunately. After hypergamy her described what she does ("shark tank without the cameras") I tried to search for black women who are any type of angel investors, venture capitalists etc in the US but didnt find anyone matching her description...

So yes as others said these online gurus are all lying scammers! thats why I'd love to expose this one as well.

Yes, like that! Lauren is a very private person (in my opinion) but even she sometimes shares bits and pieces of her living situation and her life - she even showed her husband in the stories - not his face, but still. There's so much you can share without revealing where you live and without having to show the whole house/flat.
Anna once bought a lot of silver ware and porcelain - after that she did a quick video, like "that's what we've got" and that was it. No picture of a table set for guests, no picture of her using the things she bought. That's so weird.

Something's fishy and it's not the FILET PERCHE. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What I mean is queen of the world bc if she’s this dumb and can fool all these ppl (not saying that’s right) then I (for that matter all of us here) can run a country with our brains bc apparently to AB you don’t need that much to a job, even if you’re not qualified for it!

sorry the editing of the comment, still trying to get used to tattle

Exactly. In her world you’re not suppose to question her or think critically. She was the expert on affluence and elegance until we started exposing her. Now she wants to be a “source of inspiration” (my words).. as she’s been showing us her “basic” side & posting silly quotes on her IG podcast page (which has gone missing, again).. She’s looking very unorganized, scattered and silly these days.

A lot of online gurus (scammers) delete any comment that agrees with them very fast. It shows they are staring at their phone 24/7.

it's damaging to not be able to handle an opinion different to yours. These deleted comments are not swearing or derogatory in anyway yet these scammers class them as trolls.

yianny / yiannimize does this a lot. A cockney (poorly educated) car wrapper with a huge ego. He is the male version of Anna. Also has his kids involved in YouTube at a young age. It makes you wonder how they survive without people sucking up to them day and night. It’s not normal or good for your mental health. Strangers validating you’re life.

Why did Anna move from London (the best place for real affluence) to boring Geneva? It’s not a good place to meet men at all.

something isn’t right there.

No I don't remember that friend unfortunately. After hypergamy her described what she does ("shark tank without the cameras") I tried to search for black women who are any type of angel investors, venture capitalists etc in the US but didnt find anyone matching her description...

So yes as others said these online gurus are all lying scammers! thats why I'd love to expose this one as well.
Ahh! Same lol. I just wanna know who she is and the real deal on her. She does a good job hiding everything. Idk if it’s true, but she sings her name as “blair” on her blog.

A lot of online gurus (scammers) delete any comment that agrees with them very fast. It shows they are staring at their phone 24/7.

it's damaging to not be able to handle an opinion different to yours. These deleted comments are not swearing or derogatory in anyway yet these scammers class them as trolls.

yianny / yiannimize does this a lot. A cockney (poorly educated) car wrapper with a huge ego. He is the male version of Anna. Also has his kids involved in YouTube at a young age. It makes you wonder how they survive without people sucking up to them day and night. It’s not normal or good for your mental health. Strangers validating you’re life.

Why did Anna move from London (the best place for real affluence) to boring Geneva? It’s not a good place to meet men at all.

something isn’t right there.
Those poor kids. That’s mentally damaging.

Reactions: 3
Brexit. She can't stay.
So she really has messed up.

I wouldn’t want to be there during lockdown.
These courses are the only thing going for her.

she isn’t “sponsored” by a man, or getting an allowance it seems. She is a working woman (loosely defined).
yet she is preaching that women shouldn’t work and catch an affluent man.

very contradictory.

• Heart
Brexit. She can't stay.
As you all know I was a member of the Inner Circle of Jetsetbabe. While Brexit was going on I asked in the group about my dear European friends and what they planned to do post-Brexit. One of my very good friends is Italian and she has managed to stay in London (she has a Brit boyfriend). Now you'd thinking Anna, a supposed Swede living in the UK, would find this very relevant. She didn't comment even though I posted about it twice.

Now I have no idea of the regulations but I know a lot of Europeans had been living in the UK and that's what Brexiters were trying to avoid. Anna fled London right when Brexit happened, as I assume her allowance from her boyfriend is in no way enough to sustain her and she could not show any employment or reason for being in London.

Sorry, the Home Office doesn't accept "I hang around Knightsbridge looking for Arabs" as a real job.

Also, @Renata I believe the reason Anna is there is because with a European passport it ought to be relatively easy to move around in the EU. Normally Switzerland has very strict laws. She would have to be married to a Swiss person, or carrying on a legitimate very very high earning business to stay there. Assuming there's an exception because she is European. Even so it's a country that requires high earnings to live. I guess that's why she looks so stressed and is hustling every minute for a new course and new donations from students.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@laurensanchez she needs the course to keep working as her strong teachings of finding a man to support you have failed for her.

she is not practising what she preaches.

I would like to hear from more women who have discovered her as a scammer having read this forum.

Reactions: 6
@laurensanchez she needs the course to keep working as her strong teachings of finding a man to support you have failed for her.

she is not practising what she preaches.

I would like to hear from more women who have discovered her as a scammer having read this forum.
Probably here is one of the few places if you have negative reviews of Anna you don’t get censored

Reactions: 3
she isn’t “sponsored” by a man, or getting an allowance it seems. She is a working woman (loosely defined).
yet she is preaching that women shouldn’t work and catch an affluent man.

very contradictory.
Yes, this is so contradictory. She says that men should provide for women but if the woman has a job/career, then she should stash all her money away. What then, take all your riches with you into your grave? Nothing wrong with savings and investing your money but I find this simple mindset of her highly disturbing.

Obviously she really needs to hustle for money. With the right (affluent) man she could pursue her "job" in a much more relaxed way, work a little bit here and there and otherwise enjoy life because he is providing anyway. Anna's always complaining: "Ooohh I work so much, I need a vacation, so much work..."

The sad thing is: I think she could have had a more honest and successful career because obviously she's driven and ready to put energy into something. Would have been better for her if she just set up a lifestyle blog around living the good life - minus the sugar baby stuff.

• Heart
@CherryBerry25 she have zero charisma.

@tacokitten correct - she should have just been a lifestyle blogger. But I also feel she took a wrong turn when she tried to teach about something she failed at. Or just have no proof of success. In real life its a bad move. On the internet with so many eye on you its like a suicide mission. Just even thinking you can be smart enough to fool them all is already wrong thinking. Not surprised her sponsors Didn’t invest they money in her.

• Heart
As you all know I was a member of the Inner Circle of Jetsetbabe. While Brexit was going on I asked in the group about my dear European friends and what they planned to do post-Brexit. One of my very good friends is Italian and she has managed to stay in London (she has a Brit boyfriend). Now you'd thinking Anna, a supposed Swede living in the UK, would find this very relevant. She didn't comment even though I posted about it twice.

Now I have no idea of the regulations but I know a lot of Europeans had been living in the UK and that's what Brexiters were trying to avoid. Anna fled London right when Brexit happened, as I assume her allowance from her boyfriend is in no way enough to sustain her and she could not show any employment or reason for being in London.

Sorry, the Home Office doesn't accept "I hang around Knightsbridge looking for Arabs" as a real job.

Also, @Renata I believe the reason Anna is there is because with a European passport it ought to be relatively easy to move around in the EU. Normally Switzerland has very strict laws. She would have to be married to a Swiss person, or carrying on a legitimate very very high earning business to stay there. Assuming there's an exception because she is European. Even so it's a country that requires high earnings to live. I guess that's why she looks so stressed and is hustling every minute for a new course and new donations from students.
I was in the Inner Circle group, too and I remember that conversation.
Regarding Brexit... it's really easy for EEU citizens to get permission to stay. I have a few friends who did just that. If a person has lived in the UK for five years, he/she fills a form online and gets approved within hours. Or if they've been living there under five years, they're granted a temporary right to remain for five more years which is later 'upgraded' to indefinite right to stay (same online process). It's super easy. So I'm guessing the big motive was employment status, though AB shared online that the reason for the relocation was because they were moving in together as a couple.

Did anyone from Inner Circle ever find out who was that lady from Australia who say she had a face lift then while she was recovering she joined the IC after she left the JSB group? I always wondered if shes a real person .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.