Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I get his song featuring Aija Darling on swedish radio?
Could also try with American, he should also be registered with BMI or ASCAP if the US should succeed if I recall correctly.
Playing the song with a little introduction of Anna Bey, SoA and her paradise hotel past as aija darling
LOL imagine Dj MyKill ft. The school of affluence... that would be hilarious!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing baby. For NOTHING!!!
Can someone please start a page for Vida consultancy (con) and Rachel maclynn.

charging £8k for “matches”.

why should she escape unscathed when Anna gets all this??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just had a look at the google reviews for Vida consultancy and Rachel maclynn. It seems she has ripped off a number of women.In

the men don’t pay, which means they Cannot be bothered to turn up. Why should they if it’s free.

there are a few “fake” positive reviews to balance it out.

it seems she was threatened with being sued and refunded the£8k fee.
Why is Anna getting bad press when Vida consultancy is far worse???
also they try and force high achieving women to go with old men.

I think she needs a separate thread.
All while posing as a psychologist... how unethical.

if I paid £8k to be set up with a Broke old man (who doesn’t pay) I would be Taking Rachel maclynn to court.

it seems she is an educated con artist & scanner.
In many ways maybe Vida was the inspiration for her current scam.

They both target women with disposable income. Let's face it. As an older woman, who probably isn't that attractive, and has focused only on career, in the marriage market you really aren't a hot commodity. A man wants a woman who is less successful than him. And if they are homely to boot like New Rose Glow, well why would he marry you instead of a younger attractive woman?

Anna and Vida both target the failures of the Sex and The City dream. The old Carries and Charlottes and Mirandas. In real life women like these are settling for low calibre men (Charlotte) and getting serial players (Carrie). Or they are playing 50/50 (Miranda).

I hate to use this fictional show as an example but since Anna loves it so much I figured I'd explain it that way.

In short, these women have too much money and little sense. Anna represents a glimmer of hope but let's face it, there are no success stories from her course.

Reactions: 7
In many ways maybe Vida was the inspiration for her current scam.

They both target women with disposable income. Let's face it. As an older woman, who probably isn't that attractive, and has focused only on career, in the marriage market you really aren't a hot commodity. A man wants a woman who is less successful than him. And if they are homely to boot like New Rose Glow, well why would he marry you instead of a younger attractive woman?

Anna and Vida both target the failures of the Sex and The City dream. The old Carries and Charlottes and Mirandas. In real life women like these are settling for low calibre men (Charlotte) and getting serial players (Carrie). Or they are playing 50/50 (Miranda).

I hate to use this fictional show as an example but since Anna loves it so much I figured I'd explain it that way.

In short, these women have too much money and little sense. Anna represents a glimmer of hope but let's face it, there are no success stories from her course.
The Vida scam is worse because educated women should know better. They knowingly take on career women with money promising them matches, when they don’t have any.
My male friend felt very uncomfortable with their approach.

please start a thread on Vida and Rachel maclynn as my male friend wants to put forward his experience.

Looks like Vida are making a nice sum from
Scamming women.
How has Rachel maclynn got away with this for so long?

I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was taking money from women who invested in me to pursue their dreams.

I hope she gets her comeuppance soon - it takes one court case for her business to go down.

hiring Anna kef is to discussing her “business” - that “hire” might just drag her down. The internet doesn’t forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This meme 😂 Aija/Anna is such a joke
That page is the best!

I see Anna is very much on the radar of the London society, which means she is not a part of it if they are making jokes about her.

I refuse to mention her name to any of my real life associates for fear of being tarnished.

Reactions: 13
In my ears it's someone who was taught english in a finnish school with russian parents, who is trying to speak british RP english after using a bad coach.
I was speaking with someone from our Finnish branch today and my first thought when I heard them speak was "bad Anna Bey impersonater" since she have been quite entertaining lately

Agree. She must’ve had a scammer coach (which is hilarious actually). Either that, or her arrogance got in the way of her learning anything. Some of the mistakes she makes are pretty basic. Instead of looking things up and fixing her mistakes, she thinks having an authoritative tone somehow covers up for it.
Cannot stand that preachy tone behind everything she says. 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Agree. She must’ve had a scammer coach (which is hilarious actually). Either that, or her arrogance got in the way of her learning anything. Some of the mistakes she makes are pretty basic. Instead of looking things up and fixing her mistakes, she thinks having an authoritative tone somehow covers up for it.
Cannot stand that preachy tone behind everything she says. 🙅‍♀️
Might not be a scammer coach, as someone who had to work on her accent (An indian accent coming from a swedish girl, would have given me F at the test in school, since I have to be understood.)
It requires a LOT of work, you have to constantly break your old habits when speaking and constantly remind yourself of doing it differently. You coach could be the best in the world and you wouldn't get any results if you didn't work on it constantly.

Reactions: 1
Might not be a scammer coach, as someone who had to work on her accent (An indian accent coming from a swedish girl, would have given me F at the test in school, since I have to be understood.)
It requires a LOT of work, you have to constantly break your old habits when speaking and constantly remind yourself of doing it differently. You coach could be the best in the world and you wouldn't get any results if you didn't work on it constantly.
:LOL: She clearly hired the wrong person.. And she’s lazy.

Reactions: 1
But Anna said that's what old money, high society grandmas, sorry, elegant ladies looked like!👵
Would you truly trust someone like Anna? seriously... Comparing her with an elegant lady would be like comparing a supermarket watch with AP, VC or PP. Comparing her with Old money or High-Society would be like comparing a supermarket watch with one from F.P.Journe, Akrivia, Laurent Ferrier or Philippe Dufour.

Reactions: 5
Hi,
long time reader/lurker here. I really enjoy these threads 😆
I discovered Anna about 2 years ago, I think it was because I watched Law of Attraction videos on YouTube... since then I'm hooked on this downhill rollercoaster ride 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.