Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello,

I'm glad that this topic exist.
I ended up friendship with person who is big fan of Anna. She became totally obsessed with Anna's videos, clothes advice.

I tried to explain that Anna's advices are bullshit and that it all depends of the culture and guy.
For example in America it's normal to date guy and order some food in bar.
In some countries more popular are coffe dates or "pizza dates"...
If you follow Anna's advices of sitting quiet and just observing with fake smile - WTF - Thats ok for filming video - but in Real life, people when they socialize and met new people they like to speak, laught, shake hands, hug each other.

Its crazy. Whatever I spoke with her was "Anna Bay".. I gave her compliment for t-shirt and her response was "Its Anna Bay style".

Seriously she is totally delusional.

I believe lot of girls will waste few yeara of life and chances and became depressed because of Anna Bay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I believe lot of girls will waste few yeara of life and chances and became depressed because of Anna Bay.
There are people who become obsessed with other humans, either they are celebrities, politicians, or just random person in the neighborhood.
Its actually a bit scary, I get pretty bad stalker vibes from people like that.

Not sure if it's a faze in a person life (the desperation for success in money/health/love) or a mental health issue, but there are some very gullible people out there that refuse to see the truth or accept criticism about their favorite human/object, etc.

Reactions: 10
Hello,

I ended up friendship with person who is big fan of Anna. She became totally obsessed with Anna's videos, clothes advice.

I tried to explain that Anna's advices are bullshit and that it all depends of the culture and guy.
If you follow Anna's advices of sitting quiet and just observing with fake smile - WTF - Thats ok for filming video - but in Real life, people when they socialize and met new people they like to speak, laught, shake hands, hug each other.

Its crazy. Whatever I spoke with her was "Anna Bay".. I gave her compliment for t-shirt and her response was "Its Anna Bay style".

So sad! 😒 that is why I'm so grateful for this chat here!

Reactions: 5
Law of attraction is bullshit.

Just I will ask general question.

1. Whats your sleeping pattern?
2. Food/water intake?
3. Do you smoke cigaretters/ drinking alcohol to often?
4. Do you have active sexual life?
5. How long are you unemployed?
6. How long are you working for the company and what are you ACTUALLY doing to change job ?
7. What are you actually doing to met guy?
8. Do you have hobbies /interest?

If you compare answers and "wish list"...
Its a huge gap and its unrealistic to believe that you will became extremly rich just by "believing in it".

Also question for all Anna Bay fans.
Why do you wanna marry reach and what if you realised that that's not social circle and life that you enjoy?

• Heart
Law of attraction is bullshit.

Just I will ask general question.

1. Whats your sleeping pattern?
2. Food/water intake?
3. Do you smoke cigaretters/ drinking alcohol to often?
4. Do you have active sexual life?
5. How long are you unemployed?
6. How long are you working for the company and what are you ACTUALLY doing to change job ?
7. What are you actually doing to met guy?
8. Do you have hobbies /interest?

If you compare answers and "wish list"...
Its a huge gap and its unrealistic to believe that you will became extremly rich just by "believing in it".

Also question for all Anna Bay fans.
Why do you wanna marry reach and what if you realised that that's not social circle and life that you enjoy?
Agree

I think that there's a lot to be said for having a positive outlook because you might have a better time if you see the best in experiences etc, but law of attraction doesn't stop awful things from happening, nor is it a substitute for hard work or having a targeted plan for how to get where you want to go

• Heart
Law of attraction actually may sound as a bs. Like all universe comes together to give you what you want if you truly want. Sounds creepy, doesn’t it? Well, I don’t believe that it’s universe that brings you what you want. It’s actually YOU. I believe that you are projecting dreams and wishes to your subconscious mind and it is leading you to your goal afterwards. For me, it worked. I went through very ugly divorce, I was completely desperate. Then I came for holidays to this beautiful country and I fell in love. Not with someone, with the country. I wanted to live there so badly, but I didn’t know how. How will I earn for my living, what about language and house... I started to project and visualize my aim day and night. And guess what? A year passed and I moved. I had a job, I rented my first home, I’ve started from 0 successfully. Well I didn’t “level up” because of I still don’t wear designers. Only my designs. After couple of years here I started to wish for a family, I started to feel old, wanted kid and husband. And a year later I married. I believe that it was always my subconscious mind that helped me to focus and I even found out some solutions in my dreams when I slept. So yeah, I believe in a law of attraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi all, I found this forum by searching for any source that exposes the school of affluence scam. Some months ago YouTube suggested Anna's channel and the first video I saw was the one where she shops in Zara and buys a nylon jacket because it "looks so expensive". I was shocked nobody exposed her on YouTube and I was 75%sure she is a former male. The voice, the way she tries too hard to look feminine is what made me question her. Still have some % doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all, I found this forum by searching for any source that exposes the school of affluence scam. Some months ago YouTube suggested Anna's channel and the first video I saw was the one where she shops in Zara and buys a nylon jacket because it "looks so expensive". I was shocked nobody exposed her on YouTube and I was 75%sure she is a former male. The voice, the way she tries too hard to look feminine is what made me question her. Still have some % doubt.
She should be exposed on YouTube. The two videos so far are by people with less subscribers but they should go viral.

I admit, when we were acquaintances I defended her too. But unlike her students it was not because I saw her as an expert. It was because I believed in spreading the message that 50/50 culture is bad for women.

Her army of elegant bots are scary. Any adult that idolises another human because of some fake pics and background on IG cannot be all there in the head.

I still see no success stories. They seem caught in a loop. "If I pay for the next course then I unlock Super Level Up 1000!" Meanwhile nothing has changed in their day to day life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello,

By the sound of it, she was going to end up dropping you anyways because Anna tells them to drop ( what she calls negative people,normal people aka average joe\plane jane or people who aren't supportive of their "level up journey") though sorry you had to lose a friend this way

Last edited:
She should be exposed on YouTube. The two videos so far are by people with less subscribers but they should go viral.

I admit, when we were acquaintances I defended her too. But unlike her students it was not because I saw her as an expert. It was because I believed in spreading the message that 50/50 culture is bad for women.

Her army of elegant bots are scary. Any adult that idolises another human because of some fake pics and background on IG cannot be all there in the head.

I still see no success stories. They seem caught in a loop. "If I pay for the next course then I unlock Super Level Up 1000!" Meanwhile nothing has changed in their day to day life.
You met her IRL? Did anything seem off? Also I always wondered who is Kate walker and Olivia from the first few admin. Do you know are they real people ?

Girls, did you see? She “rented” a boat. Or maybe just shared pictures she took a week ago 🐥

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel super irritated by her bad English?
I switched off because of that.
She doesn’t finish her sentences.

instead of going to a finishing school she should have gone to an actual school.

she lacks basic literacy.

It’s delusional for all these women to think they will marry rich.
men in general have a lot of choice. Why would a wealthy man choose a woman that is lacking in most other areas of her life?
Unless you are naturally strikingly beautiful and young, there is little chance.

From all the wealthy men I know the following applies:

- they may have “relationships“ with these women somewhere along the way but won’t wife them

- they don't actively seek a wife or partner - they come by them

- they are very savvy when it comes to money and won’t easily buy things for you

- some of them are very stingy

- new money Arabs are the only ones that will entertain women like this. They see them as easy prey ( but they marry their own)

- they need stimulation, interests in common or some substance for their long term partner.

Anna’s methods are not going to work for these women. Her methods show she doesn’t actually know ANY wealthy (family wealth) men at all.

She is deluded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else feel super irritated by her bad English?
I switched off because of that.
She doesn’t finish her sentences.

instead of going to a finishing school she should have gone to an actual school.

she lacks basic literacy.
Yes.

I'm a native English speaker, so I won't be critical of someone making small errors when English is at least their second language. However, I will be critical when that person holds themself out as an "expert" in elegance or even the gate-keeper to whatever the hell high society is.
On so many occasions she has filmed a video and not known how to pronounce basic words, either giving up or butchering the word. On other occasions, she's not known the word.

I'm a lawyer, so I'm constantly writing advice, defences and other documents. I do appreciate that I am therefore accustomed to looking for synonyms and tailoring my words to my audience - something which I would expect someone with a university education to do regardless of their profession. Watching her videos, I have my doubts as to whether she has ever seen a dictionary, never mind a thesaurus, because I'm sure that most of you on here would simply look up the word in about 5 seconds flat and then edit the video accordingly. It's shabby.

I also only watched her on 2x speed because her intonation is vomit-inducing. Again, this is not a criticism of anyone else who speaks very slowly because they're making their way in another language, only those who do so while maintaining an air of superiority over everyone else.

Reactions: 14
You met her IRL? Did anything seem off? Also I always wondered who is Kate walker and Olivia from the first few admin. Do you know are they real people ?
I'd like to know about other admins, too.

Kate Walker (def not a real name as she stated in the group that she's hiding her real identity) is an Asian girl in NYC, who used to post about fashion and style mostly, sometimes travel. There were a few posts that had her image (head cut off) but have now been deleted; one was about Net-A-Porter dress in front of the mirror and showed her walk-in closet in NYC. Then at some point, she got a job at one of the big auction houses (Christie's I think). But she disappeared from the group a long time ago. At least she hasn't posted anything since Jan 2019. And it seems that all the posts tracing back to her identity are deleted now.

Olivia is a real girl from Prague or somewhere in that region. She met her bf while working in a retail store and she loves fashion and luxury but she stated many times in the group that she is not interested in the 'level up' concept that AB promotes.

Other real girls among the admins were:
- a Spanish girl who works in fashion. Really normal and nice, she joined back in the early days (2016) when the group was about style, fashion, and educating oneself more. Kind of BossBabe nuances even - that's the very beginning of the group before it took a different direction
- a Greek girl working as a chef in London. Also just like the Spanish lady, she joined early and genuinely shared her tips on best restaurants, educated members on dining, etc. - no longer an admin
- Soraya - a lady with a very mixed background, multiple face surgeries (she'd share her knowledge and sources), jetsetting somewhere in Asia with her DJ boyfriend. She owned a bar I think - no longer an admin

Not an admin, but do you guys remember Lulu Valentina? She was so generous with tea and tips lol. Sometimes too open, it seemed like bragging. She disappeared from the group once it started growing.

Reactions: 9
I'd like to know about other admins, too.

Kate Walker (def not a real name as she stated in the group that she's hiding her real identity) is an Asian girl in NYC, who used to post about fashion and style mostly, sometimes travel. There were a few posts that had her image (head cut off) but have now been deleted; one was about Net-A-Porter dress in front of the mirror and showed her walk-in closet in NYC. Then at some point, she got a job at one of the big auction houses (Christie's I think). But she disappeared from the group a long time ago. At least she hasn't posted anything since Jan 2019. And it seems that all the posts tracing back to her identity are deleted now.

Olivia is a real girl from Prague or somewhere in that region. She met her bf while working in a retail store and she loves fashion and luxury but she stated many times in the group that she is not interested in the 'level up' concept that AB promotes.

Other real girls among the admins were:
- a Spanish girl who works in fashion. Really normal and nice, she joined back in the early days (2016) when the group was about style, fashion, and educating oneself more. Kind of BossBabe nuances even - that's the very beginning of the group before it took a different direction
- a Greek girl working as a chef in London. Also just like the Spanish lady, she joined early and genuinely shared her tips on best restaurants, educated members on dining, etc. - no longer an admin
- Soraya - a lady with a very mixed background, multiple face surgeries (she'd share her knowledge and sources), jetsetting somewhere in Asia with her DJ boyfriend. She owned a bar I think - no longer an admin

Not an admin, but do you guys remember Lulu Valentina? She was so generous with tea and tips lol. Sometimes too open, it seemed like bragging. She disappeared from the group once it started growing.
Oh I remember the fashion girls name was it Laia or Leia correct? She had reddish color hair if it same like I’m remembering . I also remember the other lady with all those plastic surgery info. She was travelling to Taiwan n korea - I also been to one of those clinics she went to in korea. but she got botched somewhere else and I think thats why she was travel everywhere looking high and low for revision doctor in Asia. the chef... I cant recall her. But these ladies were only there at the start then they stopped posting so much.
Maybe they all realised scamma bey is a BS artist. There was one more lady her profile picture she looks like Angelina Jolie a bit. Dark hair. But I cant recall her name.

Yes I remember lulu and a few others , Ashley, and Justice! Always got some drama there 🙊🙊🙊

Last edited:
I cannot believe she made 1 million dollars for her course like I cant I know its net income but still even if its 800k it was just and only from the first run and now she will open the doors again. How any of you paid such money is beyond my understanding. I really really wish her success is over soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.