Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, they spent $1000 as a joke? I'm confused.
Form what I understand:
They think of it as great entertainment and the least they could do is pay the entertainer, she also doesn't have patreon or similar and buying the course would mean a lifetime fix for some "higher quality content" which others didn't have access to.

I'm sorry, they spent $1000 as a joke? I'm confused.
I know, it’s so stupid 🤦‍♀️but at that point I was genuinely curious to see if she was offering anything of value in the new course .. Well, good thing I attended the webinar because her nasty sales tactics were so disgusting (constantly dangling an imaginary carrot, twisting the knife on common insecurities women share, etc.). For me, it was the moment that changed how I saw her. I was no longer on the fence, giving her the benefit of the doubt. I was so disgusted! My eyes were opened to who this woman truly is. That’s when I joined the forum to speak up about my personal experience and hopefully help others not make the same mistakes.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Had to share this comment from the GG forum. :ROFLMAO: If you’re sensitive to body shaming, just skip and don’t read.

“So in London there was a rumor that Anna at one point was actually a man! And you know what when I think about it, that makes sense. Ok hear me out for a second, all those south American countries she said she has been to. In those south American countries they do sex change/reassignment surgery cheaper than in the united states. Also if you look at her hands they look huge like man hands. And if you look at her breast especially when she wears a bathing suits those breast look like they development from hormone treatments. And also her calf muscles on her legs are freaken huge. Anna herself as said this on multiple occasions and she says herself that she does not wear skinny jeans because of her calf muscles. And no I am not being judgmental I am just saying this was a rumor in London.”
She totally gives me trans vibe. She is very bulky , gives me Nikkie Tutorials vibe.
Also, she is trying too much to appear feminine wich shows insecurity like she is not a real woman.
Her breast look not well developed.
Wheter she is or not, she looks like trans to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know, it’s so stupid 🤦‍♀️but at that point I was genuinely curious to see if she was offering anything of value in the new course .. Well, good thing I attended the webinar because her nasty sales tactics were so disgusting (constantly dangling an imaginary carrot, twisting the knife on common insecurities women share, etc.). For me, it was the moment that changed how I saw her. I was no longer on the fence, giving her the benefit of the doubt. I was so disgusted! My eyes were opened to who this woman truly is. That’s when I joined the forum to speak up about my personal experience and hopefully help others not make the same mistakes.
That was an eye-opener for me as well. When I saw her aggressive and manipulative sale tactics before launching her new programme, I became suspicious and curious and decided to look her up online. I found Guru Gossip, then this thread, and well... I'm surprised how I didn't suspect her before. Too gullible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:DI'm laughing at the trans rumor nah she looks a girl to me :unsure: just had so much work done on her face I think it's the eyebrow lift that gave her the weird look

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That was an eye-opener for me as well. When I saw her aggressive and manipulative sale tactics before launching her new programme, I became suspicious and curious and decided to look her up online. I found Guru Gossip, then this thread, and well... I'm surprised how I didn't suspect her before. Too gullible.
I totally get it. I thought she was different. She puts up a good act, but all she sees are dollar signs. She’s extremely aggressive (and initially this comes across like she’s just goal oriented but don’t be fooled). She is RUTHLESS. She’s not soft, graceful, natural, kind, feminine.. NO. With her everything is calculated, strategized, manipulated, FORCED.
She’s an ugly person and I say that because I personally value honesty above all else. This woman is a two-faced scam artist.

Reading this forum make me think that finding affluent man to marry me is extremaly difficult task.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never watched her sales pitches/never signed up to her emails. In fact I only recently started following her insta (as it is kinda embarrassing to have her account in your followed list).What insecurities did she play on?

Reactions: 3
Hi all! I’m knew here. I read through the first AB and halfway through the second one thread— and man oh man has it been entertaining. I’m really glad I stumbled on this thread because you guys totally opened my eyes. I never going to buy her “class” and I thought some of her content was decent, but there was always something off about her. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has heard of “hypergamy her” on Instagram? She has similar posts about leveling up, and I actually like her content more. To me, it has more “meat” to it. She’s now offering one on one sessions for a $150 and I was wondering if it was work it. Btw, someone in a previous comment suggested listening to Ginie Sayles through Apple Music and I cannot thank you enough! You’ve done a great service and the information Available through those audio books have been of extremely helpful.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hi all! I’m knew here. I read through the first AB and halfway through the second one thread— and man oh man has it been entertaining. I’m really glad I stumbled on this thread because you guys totally opened my eyes. I never going to buy her “class” and I thought some of her content was decent, but there was always something off about her. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has heard of “hypergamy her” on Instagram? She has similar posts about leveling up, and I actually like her content more. To me, it has more “meat” to it. She’s now offering one on one sessions for a $150 and I was wondering if it was work it. Btw, someone in a previous comment suggested listening to Ginie Sayles through Apple Music and I cannot thank you enough! You’ve done a great service and the information Available through those audio books have been of extremely helpful.
From what I read of the Tattle rules, saying "have you heard of so-and-so account" is usually a grab for followers. So I'd be cautious on that basis alone. And also as this is your first post on the forum.

Extract here:

No promotion of unrelated accounts. Lots of small accounts (with bought followers) insert themselves into the narrative and unless they are connected to an account it usually isn't an interest to the majority of members.

No vague baiting posts, like check out X's story. Say what a story contains or attach it. This is often used to try to identify users or promote an account.

Real women who can help you do not charge for advice. They do not need to. There is so much free advice on this thread and on the internet in general, including Ginie Sayle's book.

You did however remind me of this blog that also had "hypergamy" in the title: https://www.thehypergamouslife.com/ I do not endorse it or know its owner, I just saw a fashion post there that I liked. As far as I know it doesn't sell anything, it is free.

Edit: it seems there is something called the finishing school on the website that looks like a paid Facebook group. But the rest of the blog is free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh that’s my bad! I hadn’t read the rules. I can remove the post, I was just wondering of the legitimacy of that “program”. You’re right though, someone that actually has money wouldn’t need to charge and give it away freely or in the form of a book.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think that she truly believes she’s a guru of some sort. I think she thinks that the “influencer” route is beneath her. The fact that she sold a course for 1K and many people bought it (I’m guessing at least 50 people bought it).. I’m sure this went to her head big time, inflating her ego beyond any type of “success” she’s ever experienced before. What other success has she had? I haven’t heard her brag about anything academic, educational, sports related, family related or even crafts/ hobbies related.. and she’s in her mid thirties!! 😏

I guess we could say that her “talent” is stealing info from books and other sources and rebranding it as her own (as you mentioned). People that aren’t used to doing their own research will continue to buy her course because they don’t know any better. BUT I can bet that once those customers buy her course.. they will probably feel like something was missing and more than likely realize that the only info she’s “good” at providing is quite shallow.
Earlier in the earlier thread (no.2) sumbuddyy said that there’s almost 1k people in her discord chat and that from this figure you can assume that about 1k people bought her “High ticket” course.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Behoooold, our queen of scamelegance !

I had some time off this afternoon, so i did a quick drawing... and as reading you makes me laugh so much, i thought i might returning the favor 😎

Sorry about the picture quality, have no scanner where i am...
Wow.. that's amazing.. what talent!

Reactions: 2
Someone forwarded this to me since it was discussed in the club, I am dead...

Earlier in the earlier thread (no.2) sumbuddyy said that there’s almost 1k people in her discord chat and that from this figure you can assume that about 1k people bought her “High ticket” course.
I know the numbers were inflated in the beginning since the link for the discord server, were shared EVERYWHERE. I even became a member without buying the course, but I also know the Discord server were so big that only currently online members were shown. (Even after I left the mayhem)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She totally gives me trans vibe. She is very bulky , gives me Nikkie Tutorials vibe.
Also, she is trying too much to appear feminine wich shows insecurity like she is not a real woman.
Her breast look not well developed.
Wheter she is or not, she looks like trans to me.
This is kind of reductive. I feel like the trans comments somehow are discredit the rest of the info here. What so ever her gender is is kind of not on trial. Her existence as a liar and scammer is tho 😸 She don’t have to prove what’s in her pants, she have to prove whats in her wallet!! 😸😸

Someone forwarded this to me since it was discussed in the club, I am dead...

I know the numbers were inflated in the beginning since the link for the discord server, were shared EVERYWHERE. I even became a member without buying the course, but I also know the Discord server were so big that only currently online members were shown. (Even after I left the mayhem)
Yes Anna gives very good advice. One of her early tips is put “looking for provider type” in your dating profile. Not obvious at all.

• Haha
Honestly, dug up some childhood pictures of her "farm-girl" / "stable-girl" phase, she isn't a he. Just visited the same doctors who feminize trans people :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pls share for our entertainment if you didn shared it already!
I know anna herself published some before, but it wouldn't be very convenient to publish those I got my hands on, since they are very traceable to me :p As in, she would know who I was after calling the place who took these...

BTW someone in the Dan Lok team also revealed that they might be collabing with Anna Bey in the next course, so I think the future development will be very interesting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
oh so interesting!!!
review of dan Lok...
So scamma Bey took his crappy business info to create her scam of affluence. No wonder it’s so bad the content.
👆🏻👆🏻New Rose Glow & The Lady in Company 👆🏻👆🏻
go read the review of the scammer dan Lok who taught your Madame anna how To scam you.

Actually dan is a bit better to listen to and gives about 30% more value than Anna Bait.
(Sorry if This already been posted)

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.