Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed 'hypergamy her' and really liked her before. She offers now one on one consultation for 150$ which is nonsense for someone who claims to be super rich and very busy. I wonder how naive girls were who paid for this. So sad. Similar case to Anna's scam

Reactions: 10
I swear, the more I read this thread (and from other forums), the more I feel Karma is gonna hit her hard. You just don't play with the Universe.

Reactions: 15
Let's be honest, she practiced so much LoA she's become dillusional. Anything resembling critical thoughts has become negative energy smh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But the she’s living proofs that it exists ... because after all she found Dan Lok. Scam energy attracting more scam energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh so interesting!!!
review of dan Lok...
So scamma Bey took his crappy business info to create her scam of affluence. No wonder it’s so bad the content.
👆🏻👆🏻New Rose Glow & The Lady in Company 👆🏻👆🏻
go read the review of the scammer dan Lok who taught your Madame anna how To scam you.

Actually dan is a bit better to listen to and gives about 30% more value than Anna Bait.
(Sorry if This already been posted)
👏 👏 Kudos to that person for speaking up and demanding a refund!

Let's be honest, she practiced so much LoA she's become dillusional. Anything resembling critical thoughts has become negative energy smh.
Yes! I said this before as well. She doesn’t live in her reality. The Law of Attraction is an amazing tool but I notice that it isn’t helping her radiate positivity. It’s only making her more aggressive and forceful. I always feel like there’s something missing.. It’s like she only knows how to talk AT YOU and not TO YOU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I followed 'hypergamy her' and really liked her before. She offers now one on one consultation for 150$ which is nonsense for someone who claims to be super rich and very busy. I wonder how naive girls were who paid for this. So sad. Similar case to Anna's scam
I was thinking and wondering the same thing! What’s the tea on her??

The discord group currently has 1,111 members. I know they had issues with fake members so they kicked everyone out and started new.

C1A24C3E-8ED3-4517-B7AB-3052BDF0B03E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
More of the anna variety of mentor .... ughhh. Hope she have better “info” then scamma bey. I wonder if she’s on dan loks linked in too?!!?!! Pls someone can check? 🤓🤓🤓
I get a physical reaction of disgust when I see spammy, dishonest posts like these. Everything about it screams fake.

Reactions: 13
:DI'm laughing at the trans rumor nah she looks a girl to me :unsure: just had so much work done on her face I think it's the eyebrow lift that gave her the weird look
What’s worse is that she has a nice oval head shape but the high arched brows, droopy mouth, and recessed hairline is giving her a long face which is unattractive. It contradicts her approach that physical appearance being one of her ‘strong points’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi, I miss to join the discussion here. I miss you all, I hope that everyone is alright.

can you tell me what is the law of attraction? I never searched for.

1111 members that's a huge number :eek:. I hope these figures are not true, because it is a disaster for these women. what do you think of the veracity of this number? What did she do with the money :unsure: apart from the ridiculous beanie.

More of the anna variety of mentor .... ughhh. Hope she have better “info” then scamma bey. I wonder if she’s on dan loks linked in too?!!?!! Pls someone can check? 🤓🤓🤓
She is certainly a scammer. They all say the same thing. like it is the same person. They all made their million in one year blah blah blah... without any proof hahaha. Unfortunately all over the world there are now these cases.

Ladies wish you a wonderful weekend! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
is it possible to join?
As far as I know, if you want to join her Discord group.. I believe you have to pay the 1K to purchase her course. You’re better off watching similar content for FREE on YT.(y)

Hi, I miss to join the discussion here. I miss you all, I hope that everyone is alright.

1111 members that's a huge number :eek:. I hope these figures are not true, because it is a disaster for these women. what do you think of the veracity of this number? What did she do with the money :unsure: apart from the ridiculous beanie.

She is certainly a scammer. They all say the same thing. like it is the same person. They all made their million in one year blah blah blah... without any proof hahaha. Unfortunately all over the world there are now these cases.

It’s definitely worth googling the Law of Attraction. There are several books, like “The Secret” that go into detail about how you can apply this mindset to your personal life. If you’re interested in using your thoughts & feelings to manifest positive life outcomes, I’d definitely recommend reading The Secret. There’s so much more to say about it, but it might be more beneficial to just watch a few YouTube videos on what it is and how people apply it. 🌷🌿
Hope you have a nice weekend as well! :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I was looking at Anna’s stories to see if her holidays look much more basic as you were all saying, and the thing about the two phones - she’s deleted all of them except a post about not listening to the negativity. She definitely reads here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Biotin, I don't know, but I see she just made 3750 $ for a week by the 'consultation', and not even showing her identity! I must say she is smarter than Aija! 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Watch this. It might sound like total woodoo but it actually really works ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.