Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is obvious that the last few months Anna has bought more designer items she could not afford before she started her 1000$ course. My problem with all this is conspicuous consumption. There actually isn’t anything pitiful in using the same Hermes belt and Louboutin heels all the time even when you have money to buy more. It is environmentally responsible to refrain from buying new items all the time. Same goes with luxury but high emission cars and SUVs.
I agree. She's more concerned with the image that she portrays to her audience, but deep inside she knows she's losing herself in the way. Her face looks puffy and tired 😕
A few months ago on her instagram I remember seeing comments on her older pictures (2018-2019) telling her how she looks cheap and that she keeps wearing zara with her repetitive same "boring" designer bags...that criticism most likely affected her ego. Hence why now she feels compelled to tag designer items - so cringeworthy and not discrete at all for a so-called "affluent" lady. You don't even need designer items to be labelled as an affluent woman. That's nouveau riche mentality 😆 By the way I've always wondered who takes her pictures? I doubt that it would be her boyfriend :censored:
Some people are too worried about looking "rich" rather than being rich, or cultivating wealth, which is clearly Anna's case!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi Everyone ! I am a fan of Annas for time now, but i have to admit these forums are my guilty pleasure to scroll through sometimes.. However I have found that recently she has been a bit 'off' and acts as if she is superior to her followers/fans.

What really confused me is recently on her instagram she posted about how she was in greece with her friend that shes known for sometime now, but then in yesterday's podcast she states that she is currently in Greece with only her partner. Which one is it? I don't get why she is making such sloppy lies, especially when the caption on the video is still the same (atleast edit it no?)

So did a bit more digging and btf’s friend ‘David Zervos’ was also there. I’m so confused ! This doesn’t look like the last minute low key trip with her partner she talks about in the podcast. He’s there with a blonde but hard to tell who from the photo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
if she’s from Atlanta why don’t she just watch real housewives of Atlanta. It’s free AND entertaining. Anna is not free and not entertaining.

new rose glow, Anna dont know what she’s talking about. Rich men dont go to museum and walk around for fun , they only do that in cheesey romcoms from 1995. If you want to meet rich people at the museum you have to buy the $1000 dollar ticket to the museum charity gala then maybe you’ll find some there ( with their dates and wives ) ... but oh... too bad you gave your $1000 to Anna tha scamma.

(Re: Fashion - oh my god... annas making an army of elegant grandmas.)
All she’s doing by shopping in a more expensive place is blowing more of her small budget on food without getting anything out of it.

If someone tried to make small talk with me when I’m doing my food shop I would want to witch slap them 😂 I go there and want to get in and out in as short a time as possible. Idk, I don’t really enjoy going to the supermarket so maybe that’s just me who would not want anyone to interact with me. It would have to be a super super hot guy (and even then I would be suspicious at first) for me to ever continue the conversation past their initial question. Nobody makes conversation with complete strangers in supermarkets except weirdos. Imagine that conversation as well - “Which kind of salad vegetables would you recommend?” It’s enough to make me want to rip me eyes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but found a YouTube channel similar to Aija’s but much more useful, low key and classier! “INTOAMILLI LADY”

Reactions: 4
Hello everyone! I am new here. Pardon for potential mistakes in English as its not my first language.
Thank you all for your insights - I have learned so much from you all, it is quite a unique thread with so many intelligent participants. I will go straight to some insights that this discussion inspired me to share.

1) I have extremely thin hair - natural blonde with texture of baby hair and therefore I do wear extensions. I had the permanent ones for 2 years then switched to clip-ins half-wig style. The permanent extensions were the biggest disaster I ever had on my head - lots of balding happened as a result.
Then I took the trichologist routine - I focus a lot on scalp hair and do professional treatments at least once a week. If one has thin hair and wants to wear extensions or half wig it's so important to maintain volume on top of the scalp -else in the ear area, there will be a cascade visible (between the flat natural hair and volume of extensions). This is also a reason why its then better to place hair on one side ( I do that too, especially if its end of a long day).

2) I did take Annas advice seriously for a while, then I had to work hard to undo the learning. Now I blend color analysis with kibbie body types.
My of my most adorable youtube teacher explains why going for a high-society/affluent image can harm your looks - go straight to 13:40:

3) Face fillers are looking good on 50 years old women who after treatments look like they are 40. Unfortunately these make 30 year old women look 40 as well.
This Asian doctor literally saved my face (I came across him when I was already booked for an appointment)
It's so interesting that he suggests that dermal fillers clients get used to the way their face looks natural and as a result can't stop with top-ups even though their face becomes pillowed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kg16UM3YnE&ab_channel=VictorianCosmeticInstitute

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All she’s doing by shopping in a more expensive place is blowing more of her small budget on food without getting anything out of it.

If someone tried to make small talk with me when I’m doing my food shop I would want to witch slap them 😂 I go there and want to get in and out in as short a time as possible. Idk, I don’t really enjoy going to the supermarket so maybe that’s just me who would not want anyone to interact with me. It would have to be a super super hot guy (and even then I would be suspicious at first) for me to ever continue the conversation past their initial question. Nobody makes conversation with complete strangers in supermarkets except weirdos. Imagine that conversation as well - “Which kind of salad vegetables would you recommend?” It’s enough to make me want to rip me eyes out.
It's all Anna's fault she taught them it's ok to stalk.. Those Q&A videos were taken down but she was telling her students to talk to people in the airport, while in the gate waiting for flight.. she also advised talking to the person next u on the flight ect..

• Haha
Hi Everyone ! I am a fan of Annas for time now, but i have to admit these forums are my guilty pleasure to scroll through sometimes.. However I have found that recently she has been a bit 'off' and acts as if she is superior to her followers/fans.

What really confused me is recently on her instagram she posted about how she was in greece with her friend that shes known for sometime now, but then in yesterday's podcast she states that she is currently in Greece with only her partner. Which one is it? I don't get why she is making such sloppy lies, especially when the caption on the video is still the same (atleast edit it no?)

So did a bit more digging and btf’s friend ‘David Zervos’ was also there. I’m so confused ! This doesn’t look like the last minute low key trip with her partner she talks about in the podcast. He’s there with a blonde but hard to tell who from the photo
She states she was there with friends, but I think she’s extending the holiday with maybe just her partner. There are screenshots of her in the previous thread that show they’re there as a group.

I listened to that podcast and the first 10 minutes was just her ranting and addressing what’s on the gossip forums, it’s so obvious. She also was moaning (Surprise) about being fed up of covid in her previous podcast yet this week she’s saying the reason she went away was because of the antibodies but also because she wanted to relax and escape. Which is it Anna? People would respect you more if you just held your hands up and said you wanted to go on holiday for purely selfish reasons and therefore you did.

Don’t make out like it’s an act of goodwill that you went on holiday and were protecting people still. I also have had it, but even if theoretically you can’t get it again (still debatable and so you should still act like you’ve never had it) you can definitely spread it. If the virus was on your hands, your face, etc, and then you touched, coughed or did something that another non infected person has also contacted, you can still spread it. Especially after she said these places she went weren’t covid secure.

The other thing that stood out to me was that she kept going on about 5 star hotels and the “5 star experience” more so than the actual destinations. Forgive me but I hate people like this. I go away to actually experience another culture, as long as the hotel room and the service is up to a good standard I don’t care if it’s a chain hotel or whatever else. I’ve actually had a far better “5 star” experience at smaller boutique hotels that she’s seems to constantly slate as lesser than, than chain resorts or hotels.

The Four Seasons can be nice in some locations, but I’m not going to stay there just because it’s the Four Seasons. I actually think they’re a bit tit in some places. She seems to just sit around all day, very superficially, and wanting to “be seen” in these apparently affluent hotels. It’s the same with the restaurants she’s goes to as well - go for the food, not because it’s meant to be “the place” to be around people. It’s so utterly contrived and poserish.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's all Anna's fault she taught them it's ok to stalk.. Those Q&A videos were taken down but she was telling her students to talk to people in the airport, while in the gate waiting for flight.. she also advised talking to the person next u on the flight ect..
Anna life is not like in the movies. Never once heard any of my friends say i met a girl at the airport, supermarket, and coming to think of it no one my age does the “heres my business card” *wink wink* manoeuvre.

She states she was there with friends, but I think she’s extending the holiday with maybe just her partner. There are screenshots of her in the previous thread that show they’re there as a group.

I listened to that podcast and the first 10 minutes was just her ranting and addressing what’s on the gossip forums, it’s so obvious. She also was moaning (Surprise) about being fed up of covid in her previous podcast yet this week she’s saying the reason she went away was because of the antibodies but also because she wanted to relax and escape. Which is it Anna? People would respect you more if you just held your hands up and said you wanted to go on holiday for purely selfish reasons and therefore you did.

Don’t make out like it’s an act of goodwill that you went on holiday and were protecting people still. I also have had it, but even if theoretically you can’t get it again (still debatable and so you should still act like you’ve never had it) you can definitely spread it. If the virus was on your hands, your face, etc, and then you touched, coughed or did something that another non infected person has also contacted, you can still spread it. Especially after she said these places she went weren’t covid secure.

The other thing that stood out to me was that she kept going on about 5 star hotels and the “5 star experience” more so than the actual destinations. Forgive me but I hate people like this. I go away to actually experience another culture, as long as the hotel room and the service is up to a good standard I don’t care if it’s a chain hotel or whatever else. I’ve actually had a far better “5 star” experience at smaller boutique hotels that she’s seems to constantly slate as lesser than, than chain resorts or hotels.

The Four Seasons can be nice in some locations, but I’m not going to stay there just because it’s the Four Seasons. I actually think they’re a bit tit in some places. She seems to just sit around all day, very superficially, and wanting to “be seen” in these apparently affluent hotels. It’s the same with the restaurants she’s goes to as well - go for the food, not because it’s meant to be “the place” to be around people. It’s so utterly contrived and poserish.
Usually people AVOID all those very extra 5***** places because they filled with honeymoon couples and older people and its maybe high quality but it’s still typical. Nothing new or unique just over priced for a typical 5***** experience. Rather prefer go smaller boutique places or sometimes those Airbnb places where you’ll be saying “oh how quaint” 12 times a day.
Anna you are like the five star version of lonely planet. Mass appeal. But mass appeal = not exclusive = bad branding for your supposed “aura”.... or in your case “faux-ra”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna life is not like in the movies. Never once heard any of my friends say i met a girl at the airport, supermarket, and coming to think of it no one my age does the “heres my business card” *wink wink* manoeuvre.

Usually people AVOID all those very extra 5***** places because they filled with honeymoon couples and older people and its maybe high quality but it’s still typical. Nothing new or unique just over priced for a typical 5***** experience. Rather prefer go smaller boutique places or sometimes those Airbnb places where you’ll be saying “oh how quaint” 12 times a day.
Anna you are like the five star version of lonely planet. Mass appeal. But mass appeal = not exclusive = bad branding for your supposed “aura”.... or in your case “faux-ra”.
Because noone of your friends were looking for eacorts hahhaha Anna forgot to mention that. I Have never met any guy giving me bussines card just because.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello everyone! I am new here. Pardon for potential mistakes in English as its not my first language.
Thank you all for your insights - I have learned so much from you all, it is quite a unique thread with so many intelligent participants. I will go straight to some insights that this discussion inspired me to share.

1) I have extremely thin hair - natural blonde with texture of baby hair and therefore I do wear extensions. I had the permanent ones for 2 years then switched to clip-ins half-wig style. The permanent extensions were the biggest disaster I ever had on my head - lots of balding happened as a result.
Then I took the trichologist routine - I focus a lot on scalp hair and do professional treatments at least once a week. If one has thin hair and wants to wear extensions or half wig it's so important to maintain volume on top of the scalp -else in the ear area, there will be a cascade visible (between the flat natural hair and volume of extensions). This is also a reason why its then better to place hair on one side ( I do that too, especially if its end of a long day).

2) I did take Annas advice seriously for a while, then I had to work hard to undo the learning. Now I blend color analysis with kibbie body types.
My of my most adorable youtube teacher explains why going for a high-society/affluent image can harm your looks - go straight to 13:40:

3) Face fillers are looking good on 50 years old women who after treatments look like they are 40. Unfortunately these make 30 year old women look 40 as well.
This Asian doctor literally saved my face (I came across him when I was already booked for an appointment)
It's so interesting that he suggests that dermal fillers clients get used to the way their face looks natural and as a result can't stop with top-ups even though their face becomes pillowed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kg16UM3YnE&ab_channel=VictorianCosmeticInstitute
Wow you have dogged a bullet with cancelling the fillers those clinics only care about money they might not care if you are unsure .. following Anna Bey yes she gives horrible& outdated advice she herself is very insecure so she's projecting her own insecurity on others..

Reactions: 11
Because noone of your friends were looking for eacorts hahhaha Anna forgot to mention that. I Have never met any guy giving me bussines card just because.
Most probably on all those times where the man wanted to give you he got turned off coz he saw you didn’t have nail polish and you carrying last seasons LV. That’s why we must all listen to Aunty Anna. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People (I blame those like Anna and celeb culture for popularizing this) don't get that fillers and botox are supposed to be used to enhance/preserve your natural beauty temporarily, not change the entire shape or look of your face. That's why Anna looks so bad, because she got so much done to change her natural face but now it just looks frozen and freaky, like a fish.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Exactly. I have been invited on trips with very wealthy people, and they tend to hire villas to be able to invite friends without the friends having to struggle financially to be able to come.

Elegant wealthy people could care less what the hotspots are and care more about the quality of their trip than to see and be seen!

Reactions: 16

I have not listened to the podcast but they were on a group trip.

The first sentence about being with her friend was in response to us in the forum. Read the previous thread and see. We were joking that she was alone and using a tripod.

All 4 went together, but now have separated. David, who is married, was accompanied by Agnes, agnes_szy on instagram. He seems to be on a long trip to different Greek Islands.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if David and his wife are still married. They don't follow eachother on IG and her IG doesn't have photos of him.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if David and his wife are still married. They don't follow eachother on IG and her IG doesn't have photos of him.
Probably because that's how his wife got caught with the personal trainer, photos on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Even the INTOAMILLI LADY pushes this conservative stuffy style as elegant although it ages these young women. My two style icons Tonne Goodman

c6fc174ac23e0b24a4bcc68ac627fb12.jpg

and @susirejano (IG) are much older women, but what they wear can be worn by younger women as well. They ooze effortless class and high society.

Reactions: 4

This poor girl...

I don't even know where to begin...

Apparently Anna has a checklist guide to being elite in her new course: basic, mid, advanced. The stuff on the list sounds silly.

She's going through saying what she's done.

She seems to have some fantasy of marrying the lord of some english estate house.

She seems to think a micheal kors bag means she is wearing a high-end designer.

She seems to think most celebrities do drugs, so she's worried about checking that off?

I am not sure how old she is.

Advice: just work on your education. The kind that gets a degree.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.