Anna Bey #29 Elegance Fraud, House Secrets of the Homeless Elite Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this summary.
So she refutes everything she used to preach. 🤨
She told her followers to meet « affluent » people, to buy luxury brands etc. And now she is criticizing what she used to preach.
This woman is totally unstable!
We all know that! It all started with her ranting about cotton floral dresses but she herself wore floral coats.

I can't believe there are women in my same age or younger than me are believing what she is saying.

Reactions: 15
We all know that! It all started with her ranting about cotton floral dresses but she herself wore floral coats.

I can't believe there are women in my same age or younger than me are believing what she is saying.
Yes, we have been pointing it for ages but she is currently rejecting her very way of life without even realizing how illogical she is. This is a psychological case.

Reactions: 14
Hahahah! Does #AnnaBey realizes this? Or some IG models who are faking their lifestyle?

The fake lifestyle fucks up most IG models, they are LITERALLY being fucked. If y'all know what I mean. 😂😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1635560717833.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anna humblebragged that her wealthy man bought her the Cartier bracelet as well as the VCA one. So her selling it indicates that as well as having no money, she was lying about it being a present and / or there's been a recent split with Joe
Any guy from the hood can get you a cartier bracelet if they wanted to with the money they get from drug or working long hours.😂 A true wealthy man that she wants to portray will buy you or build for you a mansion, get you a car and everything else so you don’t have to live in a small appartement de bonne, having a shower in a shoe box, filming in different places , having to switch and carry your lamp and picture of yourself everywhere because everything is temporary and unstable in your life.
Nothing against all that but I can’t stand her advertising something, shaming what doesn’t fit her fantasised definition of wealth when in reality she doesn’t even reach that image because it is a fantasy. So why would you shame these people or people living like that when you are living like that yourself 😂 Being humble is what makes elegance and what this current world is missing.

I know many expat in Dubai that are wealthy, with a very comfortable status, very good circle and job but because they are staying temporarily here in Dubai (many expat are only here to put money aside and leave) and are comfortable with their self esteem they don’t feel the need to fake living, fake buying a house or a massive luxury apartment just to impress others. Instead they are very low key, get a two bed appartement in a location in function of their job and activities, nothing super $$$$$$ fancy but not average/poor (the one Raty lives in lol) $$ either, with a decent amount of space too. They don’t rent the latest 2021 flashy car (lambo etc.) instead they buy a low key luxury and confortable car from 2/3 years ago. They invest their money in projects, goals and businesses that they trust locally or abroad.
Trust me at the end of the day they are the smart ones. They don’t invest in temporary things just for the sake of impressing others because they already know who they are. They are modest but they are naturally classy prioritising their goals over the temporary Dubai lifestyle. They will go back to their forever home, build a beautiful home and actually build and have something in their name that is strong and solid.

While there are foolish ones with Raty poor mindset that tells you to fake it till you make it, buy things to give the apparence of wealth, rent a 500K/1M home a year and act like they brought it, rent a flashy car, drive around in dubai downtown to boost their poor self esteem, attract the wrong people because they will only be interested by what you have and not who you are and in reality you will end up with nothing stable for yourself, no asset, no mansion, no real friends that you can count on just you and your fake Louboutin, empty bank account because you spend your money in useless things and homeless. Pardon me but Raty can’t even afford that level of scam anyway 😂 but it was just an exemple of fake it till you make it that is common in Dubai. It will tend to attract people like that or transform people like that 😂 Don’t be fooled by these people online or in the streets showing a life they can’t afford themselves they are either prostitute or living beyond their means the majority of them. I can’t stand anything that is fake. I used to follow lovely women on Instagram living in Dubai, not faking anything low key lifestyle but you could tell that they were actually living the life. Unfortunately the fake majority made me leave social media, it is tiring to watch a circus or a tasteless movie you already watched 37282 times without your consent. All the same fake life and fake face 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
@CherryBerry25, can you check if the likes of "our favorite person in the world" are still there please?

Just catching up now and wow 😅 wouldn’t that have been something if Anna had really unliked all of Lina’s pics!!! :ROFLMAO: Nothing juicer than a public feud! But yes, as others have confirmed, I can see Ms. Raty’s likes are still there.

Poor Anna, must have absolutely no social life at all. How is it possible that she literally has nothing to post now for dayyyyysssss!

This is getting super boring, Anna. 💆‍♀️🥴 But, the wonderful thing is, when she goes silent on social media, everyone starts to google her out of boredom.. 😂 and we all know what happens when you google “Anna Bey” 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So true. Crayoning #FreePalestine on a Chanel bag is not going to feed the starving children of Gaza.
I don’t know about this Lina but a lot of people here use their accessories, sometime even luxury one, to send a message (politics, personal taste, family, favourite animals, favorite travel destination, memories there etc.). The same way people wear t-shirt or hoodies with messages on it walking around the street. I never understand that mindset but it is one way to giving a clear message on where you stand to others. I don’t think there should be something wrong with it everyone should be free to express themselves the way they want to isn’t it ? It doesn’t mean that if she have a Chanel bag or Hermes with “free Palestine” written on it, she necessarily don’t give to charity. She can do both. She is just classless that’s all. 😂😂😂😭
I never liked luxury goods that are personalised with paint or drawing on them. Louis Vuitton used to do them here with an artiste they hired during event and they draw whatever you want on your bag or accessories. They did the same with Hermes. Not my cup of tea. In my opinion they are just ruining something that is already perfect but yea we can’t control what other people do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Just catching up now and wow 😅 wouldn’t that have been something if Anna had really unliked all of Lina’s pics!!! :ROFLMAO: Nothing juicer than a public feud! But yes, as others have confirmed, I can see Ms. Raty’s likes are still there.

Poor Anna, must have absolutely no social life at all. How is it possible that she literally has nothing to post now for dayyyyysssss!

This is getting super boring, Anna. 💆‍♀️🥴 But, the wonderful thing is, when she goes silent on social media, everyone starts to google her out of boredom.. 😂 and we all know what happens when you google “Anna Bey” 🤭🤭
She can repost this from Instagram. It's perfect for her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing against all that but I can’t stand her advertising something, shaming what doesn’t fit her fantasised definition of wealth when in reality she doesn’t even reach that image because it is a fantasy. So why would you shame these people or people living like that when you are living like that yourself

100% agree!! I always wonder who or what encouraged her to take this route of faking it this hard, until you supposedly “make it”!

Was it Dan Lok? Maybe it was her own crazy self-talk.. “take action, take action, take action” 🤖🤖🤖

Whoever or whatever it was that gave her that final PUSH to go ahead and create this FACADE/charade... ended up completely making her 100% DELUSIONAL!!

She has no one to blame but herself though because c’mon, this charade has been going on for years and years!! Anyone that has the nerve to lie, deceive this badly (for this long and to this extent) deserves to be punished by law! (People like this have no moral compass. It’s sad that she’s lost the ability to see right from wrong).

Some people will say, but I’ve learned this and that from Anna Bey. While that seems harmless, her “foundation” is an illusion and “her formula” (sold at over 1K now) HAS NOT been proven to WORK!!!

This is what needs to be sorted out! Show us proof that you’re indeed “affluent” yourself and we’ll leave you alone. Unfortunately, she’s unable to prove that her life is above average (it’s actually way below average in some cases) making her “OFFER” a total scam!

She can repost this from Instagram. It's perfect for her!

Yes!!! This quote perfectly summarizes / explains / describes her “preaching to self” style videos. They are all a projection of her own internal struggles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
100% agree!! I always wonder who or what encouraged her to take this route of faking it this hard, until you supposedly “make it”!

Was it Dan Lok? Maybe it was her own crazy self-talk.. “take action, take action, take action” 🤖🤖🤖

Whoever or whatever it was that gave her that final PUSH to go ahead and create this FACADE/charade... ended up completely making her 100% DELUSIONAL!!

She has no one to blame but herself though because c’mon, this charade has been going on for years and years!! Anyone that has the nerve to lie, deceive this badly (for this long and to this extent) deserves to be punished by law! (People like this have no moral compass. It’s sad that she’s lost the ability to see right from wrong).

Some people will say, but I’ve learned this and that from Anna Bey. While that seems harmless, her “foundation” is an illusion and “her formula” (sold at over 1K now) HAS NOT been proven to WORK!!!

This is what needs to be sorted out! Show us proof that you’re indeed “affluent” yourself and we’ll leave you alone. Unfortunately, she’s unable to prove that her life is above average (it’s actually way below average in some cases) making her “OFFER” a total scam!

Yes!!! This quote perfectly summarizes / explains / describes her “preaching to self” style videos. They are all a projection of her own internal struggles.
Exactly!!! I believe she wanted to be admired by others the same way she was admiring all these jet set babe. Let’s not expect from her to have organised a mastermind plan, she isn’t that clever or inspiring. She just wanted to be looked up instead of the way people looked down on her on a daily and be rich and affluent like the people she admired 😂💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly!!! I believe she wanted to be admired by others the same way she was admiring all these jet set babe. Let’s not expect from her to have organised a mastermind plan, she isn’t that clever or inspiring. She just wanted to be looked up instead of the way people looked down on her on a daily and be rich and affluent like the people she admired 😂💀

Yes, so true.. but wow. It takes some delusional level of commitment to wake up and pretend all over again day after day. It’s mind boggling how she pushes herself to somehow live in an alternate reality instead of embracing her AVERAGE LIFE!

Reactions: 16
Yes, so true.. but wow. It takes some delusional level of commitment to wake up and pretend all over again day after day. It’s mind boggling how she pushes herself to somehow live in an alternate reality instead of embracing her AVERAGE LIFE!
I find comfort and true luxury in little pleasure of life and what we call an “average life”. But no she rather lie. Even a kid would be brighter than her on that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What is truly mind blowing for me is the fact that she think that’s affluence 🤣 to fake things on a daily and lie on a daily and expect she will attract positivity from such a negative and vicious behavior. Nah, you attract what you are darling : cheap everything and 💩 mindset = 💩 result.

Edit: The bio on this page is poisonous. Read at your own risk 😂
IMG_20211102_100831.jpg

Revealed : Who is behind every Anna Bey fanpage !
Exclusively on Tattle !

IMG_20211102_100804.jpg

Here is one curated photo in honour of beautiful and elegant Aija !
IMG_20211102_100900.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has multiple accounts on IG, none of the up-to-date and barely any posts.
Edit: The bio on this page is poisonous. Read at your own risk 😂
Revealed : Who is behind every Anna Bey fanpage !
Exclusively on Tattle !
I was just looking at that page and saw this story asking people where they're from, to which I almost sent a reply:

Polish_20211102_134405617.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't rest on your laurels, ladies! There are more cringeworthy tiktoks to come! Is that a sneak peak of Joseph in the first one? Or another unknown woman?

Ummm... why does she move like that? It's really awkward to watch.
Does she expect us to believe she's enjoying the view with a face like - :cautious::rolleyes:😕😑😐🙂

• Haha
Does she expect us to believe she's enjoying the view with a face like - :cautious::rolleyes:😕😑😐🙂
The fact that she used a cheap filter on her face even on small tiktok videos is so sad Lmaoo you can see the filter moving on her face in the first video you linked it’s hilarious and ridiculous at this point 😂😂😂😂

On the last video she looks like a hooker who comes to “affluent event” not for the game or the event in itself but to show herself and meet her next prey. The way she asked someone to filmed her with the polo match happening behind her, her giving her back to the match and looking at the camera and then awkwardly away is the cherry on top of the cake 😂😂😂😂you can tell she doesn’t know anything about polo and doesn’t belong there. I would feel ashamed to be in an event doing these awkward pose and video 😭 another trait that reveal her true nature and her poor people mindset.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Despite the promise made to my husband, I went yesterday in the evening, between 18h et 18h30 in front of the Audi's lounge. Surprise, surprise, the appartement was in the dark (I know exactly its location ; @indiana you were not very far from the truth), nobody was there. All the lights in the other appartements were on so I was able to see the lamps of the people and it gave confirmation about the one in the dark being Audi's lounge (you can't miss a suspended lamp like those in Audi's lounge and you can see everything from the park). Nobody lives there, ladies, a woman who doesn't work should be in the appartement at that hour. Of course it doesn't suprise me.
For information, there are no visits of a lounge after 17h, so you couldn't have clients at that hour anyway, it was normal for the appartment to be in the dark. It confirms also what I've already observed : she never got into that appartment in the evening when the lights must be on. All the pictures posted, and with the crowd too (Lina, Bassem, etc.) were taken during the day. If there is an exception it only confirms the rule.

Wait for more : before Audi's lounge I went to Audi Bank main adress : dark outside, lights inside, and the building is very approachable. And what do I see on the walls of the offices inside Audi Bank? IKEA pictures like the one she is showing with the blue abstract. Haha!

Anna Bey, stop pretending girl because my next stop is... Corsier!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Anna has changed the privacy settings of her ig account. This is probably due to us on Tattle, she has become increasingly aware that we don't follow her account but we keep up with it. Only accounts that follow Anna can see her "activity" ie her likes on other people's posts

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Despite the promise made to my husband, I went yesterday in the evening, between 18h et 18h30 in front of the Audi's lounge. Surprise, surprise, the appartement was in the dark (I know exactly its location ; @indiana you were not very far from the truth), nobody was there. All the lights in the other appartements were on so I was able to see the lamps of the people and it gave confirmation about the one in the dark being Audi's lounge (you can't miss a suspended lamp like those in Audi's lounge and you can see everything from the park). Nobody lives there, ladies, a woman who doesn't work should be in the appartement at that hour. Of course it doesn't suprise me.
For information, there are no visits of a lounge after 17h, so you couldn't have clients at that hour anyway, it was normal for the appartment to be in the dark. It confirms also what I've already observed : she never got into that appartment in the evening when the lights must be on. All the pictures posted, and with the crowd too (Lina, Bassem, etc.) were taken during the day. If there is an exception it only confirms the rule.

Wait for more : before Audi's lounge I went to Audi Bank main adress : dark outside, lights inside, and the building is very approachable. And what do I see on the walls of the offices inside Audi Bank? IKEA pictures like the one she is showing with the blue abstract. Haha!

@Bastine de Beaumanoir you are superb,my dear! 😘👏

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Our star ❤ I can’t wait to read your updates 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.