Anna Bey #29 Elegance Fraud, House Secrets of the Homeless Elite Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, at least, it is too late. She’s not a teenager lying to her friends about having a boyfriend or anything like that. She’s a grown woman who scammed a lot of people and it’s promoting very irresponsible, dangerous lifestyle to her audience. And there’s also the whole Audi bank situation, with the showing of their floor plans and all…

Honestly, I don’t care if she was mistreated in the past by men, her family, at school, etc. A lot of people has suffered in their lives and they’re not committing crimes and leading others to risk their lives (financially or otherwise). There are no excuses for her, in my opinion.🙅🏻‍♀️
Agreed 100%. No excuses. She is narcissist and blames others for her mistakes, and when she knows she can't, she lashes out on anybody else. Be a bigger person, Anna. Get help.

Reactions: 18
AnnaWannaBEy has removed her "likes" from Lina's posts on Instagram. Lina must be crying 😱

What do you think ?

#AnnaBeyHomeless #AnnaBeyScam #AnnabeyHusband #AnnaBey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
AnnaWannaBEy has removed her "likes" from Lina's posts on Instagram. Lina must be crying 😱

What do you think ?

OMG! For real? I need some tea rightaway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hello to everyone 🥳🥳 It's been literally months since i checked this forum, i had completely forgotten about Anna until i saw an Insta Post from Lina Hadid and i remembered Anna exists. :p So many threads, so many comments, so many new faces, i skipped couple pages no way i could read everything.

What do you think ?

OMG NO WAY. We need the tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
wow Lina Hadid and Anna Bey are breaking up…. Then how can sell that she is a networking expert if she destroyed her only connection to a network with Lina Hadid?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honest i am not surprised if her and Lina have clashed in any way and that's why she unliked Lina's posts. There is something very off about both of them. I checked Lina's post and they are full of historical revisionism on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and a lot of anger, she had a post on how Jesus was an Arab Palestinian that i posted a comment on explaining on how that's not historically accurate and she deleted my comment and blocked me :ROFLMAO: Birds of the same flock...her and Anna). Lina talks about freeing Palestine but all she does is write free Palestine on expensive YSL, Chanel and Gucci bags, instead of donating the money she spents on bags to Palestinian families struggling, she is taking photos of her 50.000 dollar Hermes bag with a free Palestine sign. She is a weirdo and so is Anna.

wow Lina Hadid and Anna Bey are breaking up…. Then how can sell that she is a networking expert if she destroyed her only connection to a network with Lina Hadid?

Who will invite her to parties and Hermes stores now? :cry:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
To be honest i am not surprised if her and Lina have clashed in any way and that's why she unliked Lina's posts. There is something very off about both of them. I checked Lina's post and they are full of historical revisionism on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and a lot of anger, she had a post on how Jesus was an Arab Palestinian that i posted a comment on explaining on how that's not historically accurate and she deleted my comment and blocked me :ROFLMAO: Birds of the same flock...her and Anna). Lina talks about freeing Palestine but all she does is write free Palestine on expensive YSL, Chanel and Gucci bags, instead of donating the money she spents on bags to Palestinian families struggling, she is taking photos of her 50.000 dollar Hermes bag with a free Palestine sign. She is a weirdo and so is Anna.
So true. Crayoning #FreePalestine on a Chanel bag is not going to feed the starving children of Gaza.

Reactions: 36
So true. Crayoning #FreePalestine on a Chanel bag is not going to feed the starving children of Gaza. She needs to hold a charity fundraiser for starving Palestinian children, not crayon the Palestinian flag on her Chanel and Gucci bag. If you could illustrate vulgarity in one image it would be a Chanel handbag with #FreePalestine crayoned all over it.

Breaking news: crayons don’t feed starving kids!
I don't think she cares about any child. She is all smokes and mirrors same as Anna.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The first video is the infamous one where she was begging women to come and stalk the men in Mayfair. She got aroused by a bunch of random men in suits, even though she was supposedly in a relationship with Average JOe then.
Now I can see why she doesn't converse with the inner crowd of the elite. Not only does she try to look like a Barbie Doll (that hair, and those lips) but she is actually very awkward and childlike. Anna usually has presence and good eye contact with the camera when she has a script she wants to work off for videos, but these above videos show a different side of her. She reminds me of a teenage girl who starts to giggle when somebody films her. She looks away and batts her eyelashes a lot and then plays with her hair (my 10 year old niece does this). Her fleeting eye contact with the camera through the clips shoes me she is not comfortable in front of the camera or within herself, really. Anna shows that has to recompose herself to stop fidgeting by resorting to pretend to do model posing, engaging her with outfit or "catwalking". Any person in elite circles would find her juvenile flirtness and awkward demeanor very tedious and off-putting.

She is a 35 year old women who as stalled at the emotional age of a teenager. Now she is watching her face age before her eyes and it just doesn't fit with the rest of her feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
for me the likes are there. Maybe Anna blocked you which is why you can’t see her activity of who’s posts she’s liked

What do you think ?

Attachments

• Wow
for me the likes are there. Maybe Anna blocked you which is why you can’t see her activity of who’s posts she’s liked
So I tried finding Anna’s likes and there is none for me either.

B64E2C2C-4198-4755-9D44-CAC70FDCC0DA.jpeg
3EFDBEF7-0FBB-4EE0-BF6C-2EB55D974409.jpeg

Edit: I followed Anna’s Instagram to see if this changed something and now I can see her likes. 🤷‍♀️
EF5CE115-E7F6-415B-8827-97E610714336.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh sorry then
No she hasn't blocked me, but I don't follow her.

I just search through the likes and there's no Anna .. still her name doesn't show up under the likes for me. But I can see her page

@CherryBerry25, can you check if the likes of "our favorite person in the world" are still there please?
I am sorry for the wrong info ladies. Alicia checked and she can see the likes . Just don't show up for me
Screenshot_20211101-201620_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Oh sorry then
No she hasn't blocked me, but I don't follow her.

I just search through the likes and there's no Anna .. still her name doesn't show up under the likes for me. But I can see her page

I am sorry for the wrong info ladies. Alicia checked and she can see the likes . Just don't show up for meView attachment 842272
No worries. 😁
We keep on dreaming over here and meanwhile waiting for another opulent x-mas season shown by everyone on IG except her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah I see what you mean, she doesn’t like all of her photos but simply a select few. It doesn’t seem like she’s a regular supporter of any of her friends. So shady, this just further shows the how she views everything as one sided. But again maybe she’s just a mature adult who doesn’t need to show support to her friends via measly likes. Better to wear one of their dresses and leave your au natural stench in their clothes. So that even after the dryer cleaners, everytime they wear it they smell the rat🐀

Reactions: 12
Don't rest on your laurels, ladies! There are more cringeworthy tiktoks to come! Is that a sneak peak of Joseph in the first one? Or another unknown woman?

Not only is poor Shukurallah being ignored, but so is dear Habib 😢 Please Anna, they all miss you. Acknowledge the men that want you so desperately 😩
Screenshot_20211101-220046_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Take a good look at this man, ladies and gentlemen, silent readers and unbelievers.

That is Joseph Hallit, the "husband", the man referred as the "millionaire Banker" who took Anna Bey out of the line of "poverty" into the highest ranks of Geneve's high society, according to many medias out there (including russian ones). That is the man Anna Bey protects at all costs, by rarely revealing his face because she is afraid women like me, the horrorific plain janes, might leave their countries, get on an airplane to Geneve, make a fool of yourself by spending hours in front of Bank Audi buildings and try to steal him from her. :ROFLMAO: She wants you to believe, even though the secrecy, that they are truly married, that they live together and have a true loving and caring relationship. BULLSHIT!

And why am I posting this? Because I am bored (and to provoke her once again)! ;)
Sorry but is this the “high caliber man” she wants to advertise and make us believe she succeed at life? That’s the jackpot for her?? He looks like a typical joe🤮🤮🤮 nothing about him is attractive 🤢 his body and size reminds me of Mr. Burns from the Simpson💀 Raty energy looks stronger and more masculine than his…God have mercy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Faking this lifestyle must be exhausting. I always felt that Anna is the happiest when she's doing normal things that are not "affluent".

I wonder if she is going to rebrand soon, getting rid of SOA entirely. She already switched domains and there are no new posts on Instagram for SOA for a whole month now...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.