Anna Bey #29 Elegance Fraud, House Secrets of the Homeless Elite Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Loves!
at your service!
Why did I wait until yesterday to do that?
Because I was waiting for the hour's transition to winter time. In this way I was in the dark at 18h and home, as usual for a Monday, at 19h. My husband doesn't suspect anything 🤭🤫.
Just be careful, okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I interact with Anna’s Instagram account one time and I get these pages following me straight after😂😂😂
This happened to me too!! I followed Anna's account and a generic spam account requested to follow me minutes after!

When you ladies were sharing your bedside books in the previous thread, Anna wanted to join in and this her way of telling us that she's reading 1984. 🤭

Maybe that's why her English doesn't make sense to us! It's Newspeak!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If anyone is interested, our favourite sexy Average Joe substitute Ivan just snapped himself in the empty Corsier room an hour ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If anyone is interested, our favourite sexy Average Joe substitute Ivan just snapped himself in the empty Corsier room an hour ago.
Looked at the stories, that empty room looks so bad in that stark white. I would become mad in such ambience very soon.

Reactions: 12

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Don't you all know? Hearing yourself echo in a "minimalist" room is so chic right now! How avant-garde of Anna :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahah! thank you @teki_awas ! It's a juicy side project!
Boy, only "wife material" in Annabel's toilets, huh?😂

As for the Dubai business woman, no doubt, those Arabian guys like the same profile with the same lips. Are those women doing only oral sex or what? I checked her business "The Loge Montgomeri" in Dubai Mall, she has a website. And I would like to ask @Flowerbomb87 : is it normal to have bedrooms in a beauty pala???? Is it an Arabian standard or a "façade" for some sexy meetings hidden from the morality police?

It gets better and better!

PS. Don't let me start with that NikaMariana and other girls you've mentionned few pages above ; we see them only in hotels and restaurants and quite naked despite haute-couture clothes (yesterday I checked their Insta profiles thanks to my collegue's Insta).

PSS. Yes! Ivan, give us a tour of the Manhattan penthouse! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs money for Dubai. Has she already found a 'sponsor'? I don't see that. If Rat is no longer in Geneva, is she back to Sweden or London?
I love your investigation!
@lalalander ! seems you've skipped the "English Patient", sorry "The Arabian client".
Let me introduce you to our dear horny Shuckurallah Khan.

1635860789694.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish we could reach New Rose Glow. Poor girl. I believe she is innocent and hard working. Simpleton though. She has more than Aija, still thinks less of herself.

Also I believe Aija must be jealous of her followers/ students. Sarah is at better situation (as it seems). Isabel is enjoying fish cut gowns 😂 while Aija is uneducated, poor and alone.
I concur this. Imagine NRG (don’t what is her name in RL) joining our community, joining the masterpiece posts by @indiana @teki_awas and @white_cat - she is creative and talented if she got that Emmy award (for post-production or design, can’t remember exactly.
Dear, if you read us, just say hi - even if you are probably avoiding public posts, your insight and how you found out Anna is a scammer would be useful for many. I am sure, that with your talent and consistent work, you are now even far more successful than before (and it’s your Merit, not Anna’s).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I concur this. Imagine NRG (don’t what is her name in RL) joining our community, joining the masterpiece posts by @indiana @teki_awas and @white_cat - she is creative and talented if she got that Emmy award (for post-production or design, can’t remember exactly.
All we do is give Anna the chance to fully express herself. No elegant rules, no pretentious goals, no shame in gold digging. Be free Aija, be free at last!

Polish_20211102_234319951.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hellooo my eleghant laaaadies. Long time lurker, but too shy to comment.
Anyways, I was scrolling thru the Daily Mail whilst on my break and I was HORRIFIED to come across miss ratty herself …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hellooo my eleghant laaaadies. Long time lurker, but too shy to comment.
Anyways, I was scrolling thru the Daily Mail whilst on my break and I was HORRIFIED to come across miss ratty herself …

The comments underneath are always pure gold. Some of my favourites...
1635870941551.png
1635870965675.png
1635871041114.png
1635871098055.png
1635871217469.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It seems that the dangly mirror decoration, the mirror and the white bedside table are the only things in the filming room in Corsier. It seems like she's moved the dangly mirror decoration (the gold thing) out of the other room and into this room. Good job Anna! You uploaded a video, sent out a newsletter, updated your ig privacy settings, posted on your youtube community page and moved some ornament from one room to another. Wow you did so much work over the weekend and these past two days!

Ivan must read Tattle. He has to have googled Anna when she started making weird requests relating to her privacy and wanting delayed ig stories. Or at the very least he googled her out of pure curiosity when she first reached out for private coaching.

And now she's trying to advertise the A-List 🙄🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bringing back my fave Mail comment on Anna ever - "Not this bit of plastic again!"

They just keep dredging her up again and again even as Anna's public image plummets like a stone (and it wasn't exactly up there in the first place)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems that the dangly mirror decoration, the mirror and the white bedside table are the only things in the filming room in Corsier. It seems like she's moved the dangly mirror decoration (the gold thing) out of the other room and into this room. Good job Anna! You uploaded a video, sent out a newsletter, updated your ig privacy settings, posted on your youtube community page and moved some ornament from one room to another. Wow you did so much work over the weekend and these past two days!

Ivan must read Tattle. He has to have googled Anna when she started making weird requests relating to her privacy and wanting delayed ig stories. Or at the very least he googled her out of pure curiosity when she first reached out for private coaching.

And now she's trying to advertise the A-List 🙄🥱
She obviously told Ivan not to film their workout today? Or is he tired of the charade. After all, he only gives her fake workouts that don't actually do anything beneficial.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems that the dangly mirror decoration, the mirror and the white bedside table are the only things in the filming room in Corsier.
This is my understanding of her official Bey International office:

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 1.33.01 PM.png

Basically just an overlay of stills from Lina's dancing video Anna posted. I think her desk used to be at the Audi lounge location, at least she posted images of it from there -- she either moved it out of there or got another one just like it.

This is where Bey International is registered (I think)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.