Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you kidding me? Is the furniture being dragged around for real or is the corsier attached to the Audi lounge?

View attachment 823965

Anna, I know you're enjoying confusing us about the layout of your filming locations and you most probably recorded this bit to toy with us.

Game on, b****. Let's play.

Just curious, did we ever actually see that black dresser in the “living room” corner of that lounge?? I don’t recall seeing pics that she posted of that particular corner of the room (but maybe I’m just totally forgetting). Can you guys post the pic of that corner if we have one?

Reactions: 10
Just curious, did we ever actually see that black dresser in the “living room” corner of that lounge?? I don’t recall seeing pics that she posted of that particular corner of the room (but maybe I’m just totally forgetting). Can you guys post the pic of that corner if we have one?
I believe that black dresser was never at Audi's lounge to start. She did use the Corsier place as "home" for a good while.

Reactions: 6
What thrift store (charity shop, I think they call them in Europe?) does she get these atrocious armchairs from? This pink one and the velvet red one appear occasionally, always in 2-3 back-to-back videos, and then disappear for months. Makes one suspect the shop lets her borrow one for a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These pics make me feel like the black dresser was never in that corner to begin with.

Just trying to piece everything together.

1673AB5A-69B5-4F6B-9659-64811930A42F.png

86D74866-27B8-4B5D-B943-84282F310099.png

2D6F8335-A605-4994-9B84-1B71E7360A72.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe there’s another chair there. Doesn’t it look like she’s reclining on something in this pic, located near that corner??

5956F0CA-F8C0-4CB9-B053-77361AEC7449.png

These pics make me feel like the black dresser was never in that corner to begin with.

Just trying to piece everything together.

View attachment 823987

View attachment 823988

View attachment 823989

Can anyone make out what’s the reflection on the silver bird chair? Bird chair pic above 👆

More pics where we later saw the bird cage separate from the dresser.

All this moving stuff around is so suspicious… she’s paranoid as hell about something!!

F24F07B3-9A69-4313-A98C-D443626AD490.png

EED1A0A1-1FB6-4C13-9645-8A0ACB63B654.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's killing me. :ROFLMAO: Not even an average person lives nor acts like this. Only shady people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's killing me. :ROFLMAO: Not even an average person lives nor acts like this. Only shady people!

Paranoid. Sick in the head. Insecure. Something to hide. Extremely unusual behavior!

(The type of stuff someone does when they’re trying to appear like something they’re not).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Here's the black chest in the lounge's living room:

Screenshot_20210110-004246_Instagram.jpg

What thrift store (charity shop, I think they call them in Europe?) does she get these atrocious armchairs from? This pink one and the velvet red one appear occasionally, always in 2-3 back-to-back videos, and then disappear for months. Makes one suspect the shop lets her borrow one for a day.
Anna probably dumpster dives for these items, especially in the wealthiest areas. She then brings these amulets of the rich to her "house" thinking that some of the affluence energy will transfer into her.

Dumpster-Divers.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Here's the black chest in the lounge's living room:

View attachment 824017

Anna probably dumpster dives for these items

View attachment 824035
Gosh! She moves furniture around and between buildings. What a loser! :ROFLMAO:

Oh, don't you remember? All of her furniture is from "abroad".

So, that IG story about moving (blue long sleeve shirt + jeans + blue Gucci bag) was about moving the black dresser to the Corsier bulding.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think her relationship with average Joe must be very volatile.

No normal, loving man/women in a relationship who’s stable/logical behaves in this way! They just don’t!

She must fight with Joseph a lot and threaten to leave, take some stuff, move around, etc. This is super weird. No wonder she’s always exhausted, constantly disappears for days, and looks like tit.

Reactions: 21
I think her relationship with average Joe must be very volatile.

No normal, loving man/women in a relationship who’s stable/logical behaves in this way! They just don’t!

She must fight with Joseph a lot and threaten to leave, take some stuff, move around, etc. This is super weird. No wonder she’s always exhausted, constantly disappears for days, and looks like tit.
He could be in on this whole thing. Allows her do what she wants because this is just a business/transactional relationship. What normal partner would put up with this constant furniture rearrangement? It's uncomfortable and crazy!

Also not sure why she needs to work out in the park if she drags furniture around regularly. Or maybe the reason for working out is to make the furniture lifting easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the "husband" doesn't give a damn as long as he gets his permit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the "husband" doesn't give a damn as long as he gets his permit.
Exactly. People in fake marriages (for paper purposes) rarely see each other unless it's for legal reasons or appearances sake. I read that a person can obtain residency status in the EU after 5 years, citizenship after 10.

What is in it for either of them by marrying each other? I think the whole "Joseph is gay and wants to show his parents he married a white woman" narrative is true. Anna is just in it for the money.

Reactions: 16
Exactly. People in fake marriages (for paper purposes) rarely see each other unless it's for legal reasons or appearances sake. I read that a person can obtain residency status in the EU after 5 years, citizenship after 10.

What is in it for either of them by marrying each other? I think the whole "Joseph is gay and wants to show his parents he married a white woman" narrative is true. Anna is just in it for the money.
And fake status: ["Living" in Switzerland and "married" to a "millionaire Banker"].

This and her sick narrative of "savouring the finest things in life while being a kept woman" is enough to fool less experienced women especially from less privileged countries.

Reality: Living alone in the border of Switzerland and stuck to a thousandaire employee of a shady bank for ulterior motives.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Touching back on her Plaid video, this is for the ladies that enjoy wearing things Anna can’t pull-off!!

Don’t listen to someone as close-minded/ignorant/egocentric as her. It’s 2021 and you can look “elegant” in pretty much anything as long as you style it properly! 💃

10+ Ways to Look Gorgeous in Plaid!

(Once again Anna, your information is outdated and IRRELEVANT).

7095B364-E5F2-4C69-B19C-970D3686DD19.jpeg

21EEF56A-EB37-440C-AC7E-7A8889E58773.jpeg

342EB758-1006-405A-8F86-3A334FE4FA1D.jpeg

03AD48B1-540C-4897-8861-FE2AAF6BA4A8.jpeg

49BF4852-A111-452C-B1C5-890FE76D4193.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the educated hookers must be few & far between.

I would still question why someone who is educated to a higher than average level & with a knowledge of current affairs would want to enter this world?

Maybe they have are divorced & used to a higher standard of living.

It still seems dangerous & I cannot picture someone with a Harvard education going down this route.

Would love to hear more.
Some women come from dysfunctional families and rebel against their parents. Mentally ill and extremely rare.

Reactions: 15
Touching back on her Plaid video, this is for the ladies that enjoy wearing things Anna can’t pull-off!!

Don’t listen to someone as close-minded/ignorant/egocentric as her. It’s 2021 and you can look “elegant” in pretty much anything as long as you style it properly! 💃

View attachment 824097

View attachment 824093

View attachment 824087

View attachment 824088

View attachment 824091
The dress is gorgeous. Conservative cut... ✌
But that dunce thinks a ruffled pink dress with part of the boob showing is far more elegant and doesn't look cheap at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The dress is gorgeous. Conservative cut... ✌
But that dunce thinks a ruffled pink dress with part of the boob showing is far more elegant and doesn't look cheap at all.

☺ I love it too! Girls need to stop listening to Anna’s “fashion advice”.

The way you dress yourself should be your own unique personal expression. NO ONE has the right to take that away from you and call you inelegant ESPECIALLY when there are millions of ways to beautifully style the exact same items she scoffs at!

Delusional, irrelevant, egotistical Anna is always talking from a place of lack, insecurity and personal trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 824097

View attachment 824093

View attachment 824087

View attachment 824088

View attachment 824091
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to find these examples and showing how incorrect she is. There are so many plaid and check designs that look great. A gossip forum provides more insight than Anna ever could.

Anyone who wants to try out this pattern in autumn, try a fitted blazer or blazer + belt. It looks incredible with jeans too. Photo was found on Pinterest.

25692e8e41c67ec261e1530955789683.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.