Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I wanna see her acting out of jealousy. She won't be able to hide it, might try to poorly copy... Oh, I'm already laughing with anticipation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Greetings from the Atelier Robuchon. The concept/design : not at all my cup of tea, but the food is exceptional.

View attachment 823165

Aww absolutely love you @Bastine de Beaumanoir such a beautiful soul
Here is one for you with the entry, but a little bit blurred, it was a failed attempt to do the photo : mine see bream carpaccio, his a fancy beetroot. Then we had beef but I didn't continue with the photoshoot, I feel weird to do that in restaurants.
If this is amusing for you I might document some parts of my life in Geneva just to show to that woman what affluent life/a high caliber man looks like and that I am not a fool.

View attachment 823261

Haha, you're right, there are some brown leaves right now. I've told you those are old pictures! Maybe she wants to show us her house in the woods😁

Look delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, I wanna see her acting out of jealousy. She won't be able to hide it, might try to poorly copy... Oh, I'm already laughing with anticipation.
She can't enter in the competition. That man drives an Aston Martin😁!
And I guess everybody understood his status by looking at his "ring".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sure it's already in the works as we type this out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here is one for you with the entry, but a little bit blurred, it was a failed attempt to do the photo : mine see bream carpaccio, his a fancy beetroot. Then we had beef but I didn't continue with the photoshoot, I feel weird to do that in restaurants.
If this is amusing for you I might document some parts of my life in Geneva just to show to that woman what affluent life/a high caliber man looks like and that I am not a fool.

View attachment 823261

Haha, you're right, there are some brown leaves right now. I've told you those are old pictures! Maybe she wants to show us her house in the woods😁
Yes, please document more in Geneva! Like someone else already said, what you’ve shown looks more “affluent” than anything Aija posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Bastine's husband is up-to-date on the latest Anna developments. Mine asks about our progress from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes, please document more in Geneva! Like someone else already said, what you’ve shown looks more “affluent” than anything Aija posted.
Next time I am in the Geneva Golf Club, I promise to show you the place. It's for members only, and it's very selective, they refused even the owner of the UPSA Laboratories (but they've accepted Robbie Williams!). I don't play golf but I like the restaurant.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh wow! How quick! Here are all the juicy details not!
Anna calls her wedding "elegant". She hasn't learnt correct grammar: "before they get engagement", "They also did Zoom calls with all our family members", "What Anna Bey wore to her wedding" (this last one on its own is correct, however it stands out like a sore thumb in the wider context of the blog post, choose one tense and subject and stick to it, no switching between past/present/future and first/second/third person). This stinks of google translate... She chose her wedding date following a consultation with her astrologist 🙄
Oh no please don't
"Will Anna Bey have another wedding?
There’s definitely a chance of another wedding. Anna Bey and her husband want to do it at some point, but they are unsure of the exact dates!
Why didn’t Anna Bey wait?
She wanted to get married 6-12 months after getting engaged. She didn’t want to stay engaged for many years. They also didn’t know there would still be so many restrictions when they decided their January dates."

This first picture is not from the wedding, it's the Paris photoshoot
Screenshot_20211022-161750__01.jpg

Who's the man in the reflection of the door? BTF or Joseph? This is definitely the Audi lounge
Screenshot_20211022-162308__01.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Where is she? That looks like a parking lot in the background... How are the trees in Geneva right now @Bastine de Beaumanoir? The leaves are really starting to fall in London. Anna seems desperate to show us a behind the scenes look into her work life. She's supposedly back in Corsier and hard at work
View attachment 823232
After being exposed here, I will never believe anything she posts!

View attachment 823261

You see my dear, this is the only reason I didn't ask you for a pic of the food: because I know it's a rude and somewhat awkward thing to do in a restaurant. For me, I only do it if it's a more casual place and I'm with girlfriends. Otherwise I feel like a strange Instagram girl (like the Rat)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe how shabby she is looking
Where is she? That looks like a parking lot in the background... How are the trees in Geneva right now @Bastine de Beaumanoir? The leaves are really starting to fall in London. Anna seems desperate to show us a behind the scenes look into her work life. She's supposedly back in Corsier and hard at work
View attachment 823232
I think she's posting from an earlier time it looks like summer, I'm sure she's reused a video or two

Reactions: 14
I want to show you something, ladies

I get IG, a salon in Geneve,

IMG_2195.jpg

it was

IMG_2194.jpg

it is

and our guru AB has something awful on her head

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where is Average Joseph living these days? Why doesn't Aija shoot at his place?
Aija is living such a pathetic life.

Reactions: 15
Tattle Press Conference I have a HOME Edition
I have a few comments to make about this jeans video.
1) Anna filmed this video at the same time that she filmed that red dress video (from her ig stories). Her hair is the same
View attachment 821739
2) She spends a good minute or two emphasising on her home life and indoor clothes she likes to relax in. Did we trigger something? 😉
3) When is Anna ever attending private member's clubs? She wouldn't know the first thing about dress codes
4) Spilling food and drinks? Stains? How old is she? Does she not use a napkin?
5) I wear skinny jeans and I love wearing them. I'm annoyed that she's painting these types of jeans as unflattering and inelegant. Maybe if the wearer doesn't have milkmaid calves they can look good
View attachment 821743
To me, her new "home" looks like an empty flat she bribed a real estate agent to film in one of the apartments they're trying to flog.

Stuff like this happens in the world of real estate.

And this is very much of the look of a semi-furnished apartment with some kitchen, bathroom, and flooring details, etc. that's been sitting in someone's list for a while.

Maybe she pretended she was going to buy it?

Wouldn't be out of character.

Reactions: 17
He is all with me, he knows how much I want to fight the prostitution in disguise.
In the secret group there was a very interesting discussion about prostitution, that these women go to etiquette classes and have superficial talking points on current events so they don’t come across as “My Name is Sveta. My dad factory worker” at the Cannes film festival so if you compete on looks and how to hold a fish fork alone you can’t compete with these sex workers. There will always be someone prettier than you if you complete based on looks alone so cultivate yourselves ladies. Work on becoming elite yourself and you will end up attracting your peers.

Let’s say Anna’s followers hired stylists to mimimic elite. The moment they open their mouths the fact that they don’t belong will show. The $40,000 a night Cannes film festival sex worker at least is trained in small talk to look like she belongs for a dinner. But two days in a row you realize there is nothing in her head but they are only booked one night. The moderator seemed to be upset at the advice in femininity groups that said all you need to bring to the table is looks, while looking presentable is only the beginning… you also need to not look like a fool when opening your mouth.

That is why it’s important to get an education, become cultured and cultivated and level yourself up, before you go near elite men. As you cultivate yourself, through the process of doing so you will meet the people you need in your life.

Anna Bey’s superficial approach looks like it’s designed for prostitution and not long term relationships.

53941851-8351-4AF8-AF3D-C78D9D2CC351.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.