Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. People in fake marriages (for paper purposes) rarely see each other unless it's for legal reasons or appearances sake. I read that a person can obtain residency status in the EU after 5 years, citizenship after 10.

What is in it for either of them by marrying each other? I think the whole "Joseph is gay and wants to show his parents he married a white woman" narrative is true. Anna is just in it for the money.
It doesn't work if you move countries. When you arrive to a new place, you start from 0. Switzerland, as we already been told, has even stricter citizenship laws. Living long enough alone isn't a guarantee of a citizenship. One must attend integration courses, pass language tests, have sufficient finances and sufficient place to live. Whether Halit thought he can attain Swiss citizenship by just living and working there and being married to a Swedish citizen now is clear he read all the info from Tattle what his 'lady' is doing and cut all ties. If he lost his job (I wouldn't be surprised if he did because of her) and with such a record he's all but done in the EU (or the rest of the polite world). I believe Anna is hiding away from him because he might (should) strangle this scum for ruining his life and scamming many more women.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Enjoy some BeyANism philosophy.

Is anyone following Karim and Bassam? I'd be interested to know if they are hanging with Lina separately now Anna has been excommunicated.
Karim is in Prague now.
Bassam disappeared. I can only find btf__7.
If btf_7 still exists, he blocked me. I commented on his photo with banAnna from her "wedding day" saying she revealed her husband and his name is Joseph Hallit, someone was saying in the comments that she never showed her husband.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@cherry cherry , girls, do you want to have some fun? I've just opened in large the picture with Ivan. And what do I see?? A Schindler elevator for 6 flours, typical of the French border's high buildings! It's a swiss brand, so he could be in Geneva too, but it's 8 AM and the guy goes down to go somewhere for his "work". I was right, he lives in France and he has no licence to train in Geneva.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
the floor looks the same on both sides. I'd expect anyone with any kind of money to have the flooring flowing through into each room without a strip if it's the same on both areas.
In traditional architecture, even expensive ones, you have these transitional stip seams between two rooms- regardless of the floor- and often done at joints to dress up the room. I know, it sounds stupid and unnecessary! These days, as you guessed with more cost, you have many options like a recessed slot and even frameless doors that can keep a nice flow or if a strip is needed is often flush.

That apartment is very old. The traditional orange color of the floor says it all. New apartments and units at a similar price point to this one at least have modern real-wood oak.

Reactions: 12
@cherry cherry , girls, do you want to have some fun? I've just opened in large the picture with Ivan. And what do I see?? A Schindler elevator for 6 flours, typical of the French border's high buildings! It's a swiss brand, so he could be in Geneva too, but it's 8 AM and the guy goes down to go somewhere for his "work". I was right, he lives in France and he has no licence to train in Geneva.
I've checked his social media again and he's back in Geneva for personal coaching/training. I wonder if Anna asked that he not post her on ig or if she cancelled today or if they weren't scheduled for a session today 🤔

@TakeAnnaBeyDown btf__7 is Bassam's new ig handle. He has deleted the Patek the Bulldog account. The last time I checked neither Lina nor Anna were following btf__7 on ig. Bassam didn't appear in any of the pictures from Karim's wedding. If Lina's husband is implicated in anything related to Audi Bank, I think it's safe to assume that Bassam has cut ties with everyone to clean his hands (metaphorically)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
But I have an observation (I took the time to read the post on that blog). This is not her style in English : somebody is doing her texts. I am not good in English but I am good in analyzing semantics and rhetoric.
I agree, I am 100% sure and brought it up before that those blog posts are not written by her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It doesn't work if you move countries. When you arrive to a new place, you start from 0. Switzerland, as we already been told, has even stricter citizenship laws. Living long enough alone isn't a guarantee of a citizenship. One must attend integration courses, pass language tests, have sufficient finances and sufficient place to live. Whether Halit thought he can attain Swiss citizenship by just living and working there and being married to a Swedish citizen now is clear he read all the info from Tattle what his 'lady' is doing and cut all ties. If he lost his job (I wouldn't be surprised if he did because of her) and with such a record he's all but done in the EU (or the rest of the polite world). I believe Anna is hiding away from him because he might (should) strangle this scum for ruining his life and scamming many more women.
She still had access to the Audi lounge over the weekend, if we can trust the latest IG posts. Also, our on the ground detective Madam Bastine believes, she might have identified the exact location and saw the place in use.
This would mean, that husband is still somehow in the picture. At least letting her in...

Reactions: 11
Anna has never moved in silence. Her problem is the very opposite: she never plans in advance and now finds herself two steps behind us. Case in point: SOTEW. She didn't have the sufficient capital/funds/liquid assets/money in the bank to cover the costs of preparing, pre-production, production, post-production, creation of more than the four-part free masterclass/webinars she released in June-July 2020 to promote, advertise, launch SOTEW. She sold a $997 course before she had even started putting anything together. If anyone goes back to thread #1 and reads from the start, one can see that Anna was creating the course as she was releasing it to her students and was behind schedule a few times. Anna needed to sell her course to cover the overhead costs of creating her course. Nothing is planned ahead, everything is last minute and when we uncover anything on Tattle, she finds herself grasping at straws and trying to retroactively cover her tracks. Only problem is, she forgets to tick some items off her list. Because damage control is a last minute operation for Anna, everything looks dodgy and seems to merit a second look. If Anna was making moves in silence and meticulously planning ahead, our job at Tattle of uncovering all the skeletons in her closet would be so much harder. It doesn't take much mental effort to find discrepancies, know where to look and investigate. She's her own worst enemy because she lacks in a few key areas in her intellect and mental capacity.

Very well said, @cherry cherry ! 👏👏 Thank you!

It’s posts like these ⬆ that make Anna quiver because they leave her no room to run & hide. 🐀🐾 You read her good!!!

We’ve been studying her for months/years now, lol .. and yet she still thinks when she posts silly quotes like “move in silence” that its somehow going to suddenly add MYSTERY, substance & dimension to her boring/copycat/average life. 🤭:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm a long time lurker of this thread but I've never commented.. first time I've noticed anything today.. in the attached picture you can see she has a threshold strip between her 'dressing room' and the corridor.. the floor looks the same on both sides. I'd expect anyone with any kind of money to have the flooring flowing through into each room without a strip if it's the same on both areas. It looks cheap otherwise as its the unskilled way to do it. Also, it's not carpet in that room you can see the line where she had shoved two rugs together to create a carpet look. If it is your own house, and you wanted carpet in your dressing room, surely you would pay to have carpet put in?! Unless the place is rented and the landlord won't allow it 😉 Sorry its slightly off the current topic, this thread moves really fast!View attachment 828180
I did render this part out, but it's not a big deal as to the overall layout of the house. I'd like to see more of the Corsier studio. I took a stroll down Corsier's streets in Google street view and couldn't find windows similar to the room she's in. The town looks very dull too.

Reactions: 9
What is your sign? Between you and Bastine the bull, Anna does not get a break!

Is anyone following Karim and Bassam? I'd be interested to know if they are hanging with Lina separately now Anna has been excommunicated.
So this is the networking expert with the A list app who can’t maintain her network?

• Haha
Absolute shade from Lauren (the.la.way) by reposting a story of a beautiful woman wearing the infamous yellow linen dress. Lauren complimented her by giving her exposure. Brava! ❤

Screenshot_20211026-114457_Instagram.jpg

Anna, aren't you jealous? I don't recall Lauren sharing your picture of her dress. Is it because you wore it all wrinkled? To be honest, I wouldn't even give you another chance to wear my merch like, it's quite disrespectful.

Screenshot_20211026-115148_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm a water sign, I have no idea what it means though. I don't follow Karim or Bassam and I kind of regret not following Karim before he went private. I think it would be extremely difficult to follow Bassam because his ig has fewer than 100 followers last time I checked so he's going to be very careful with follow requests.

Anna has never moved in silence. Her problem is the very opposite: she never plans in advance and now finds herself two steps behind us. Case in point: SOTEW. She didn't have the sufficient capital/funds/liquid assets/money in the bank to cover the costs of preparing, pre-production, production, post-production, creation of more than the four-part free masterclass/webinars she released in June-July 2020 to promote, advertise, launch SOTEW. She sold a $997 course before she had even started putting anything together. If anyone goes back to thread #1 and reads from the start, one can see that Anna was creating the course as she was releasing it to her students and was behind schedule a few times. Anna needed to sell her course to cover the overhead costs of creating her course. Nothing is planned ahead, everything is last minute and when we uncover anything on Tattle, she finds herself grasping at straws and trying to retroactively cover her tracks. Only problem is, she forgets to tick some items off her list. Because damage control is a last minute operation for Anna, everything looks dodgy and seems to merit a second look. If Anna was making moves in silence and meticulously planning ahead, our job at Tattle of uncovering all the skeletons in her closet would be so much harder. It doesn't take much mental effort to find discrepancies, know where to look and investigate. She's her own worst enemy because she lacks in a few key areas in her intellect and mental capacity.
Anna Bey lacks mental capacity and intellect in general which is why she thinks she can con everyone and pull off her silly scam in the first place. A sign of a low IQ person is they are confident that they can fool the world.

Reactions: 14
Very true! The biggest sign of an idiot is them saying they know everything. A true academic understands that the more you learn the less you know. Anna’s ignorance and stupidity is what has given her this absurd amount of confidence that allows to go spread these lies with pride and no taint in her moral compass. Her greatest attribute which let her start this business is what will become her downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@SoTiredMomma If you have a specific question regarding something that has been talked before, you can search “Audi lounge” in the top right corner and you will get a bunch of results showing every time that word was mentioned.

Reactions: 9
In the world that I know, the concept of the bandage dress is completly ignored so the topic is not even relevant for the good society.

But I have an observation (I took the time to read the post on that blog). This is not her style in English : somebody is doing her texts. I am not good in English but I am good in analyzing semantics and rhetoric.

Since I am here I have something for Anna Bey and for @AnnaBelt.

A man hand wearing a high quality suit and a high quality shirt, just to make that woman understand how her "husband" should appear in those fake pictures made with Karim who's wearing only sport T-shirts/pulls.

And for my lovely @AnnaBelt, if you're still looking to identify me, this is a very subtle clue about my daily "activities".

View attachment 827427
Detective like Louis De Funes in Gendarme du St Tropez? Or the online version as cyber security is big in Europe. As far as Anna Bey is concerned though you are Fantomas to her cash stash, the shadow lurking over her.

• Heart
Me neither!! And she's always my top search!!(my account is just for her )...Interesting
I had to check for myself too and now I am laughing. I’m no social media expert, just a local zoomer so same thing I guess haha but it looks like Instagram has shadow banned her 😂😂. I wonder if she knows how to reverse it. She can’t even contact Instagram to help her as they always deny the existence of shadow banning. Maybe her team can deal with this issue🤔🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had to check for myself too and now I am laughing. I’m no social media expert, just a local zoomer so same thing I guess haha but it looks like Instagram has shadow banned her 😂😂. I wonder if she knows how to reverse it. She can’t even contact Instagram to help her as they always deny the existence of shadow banning. Maybe her team can deal with this issue🤔🤗
She is! Most of her followers are fake anyway. I wonder if @Bastine de Beaumanoir finally reached the people at Instagram she needed to reach :)

I had to find another way to get to Anna’s account. At first I thought she blocked me but how could she if I never liked a post or messaged her. So I checked around. Shadow ban it is. Chin chin!

D2984547-B8D7-488C-957B-2633DF9BC668.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.