Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My dear intelligent and resourceful ladies, I’m so blown away by the recent posts - you are all indeeed amazing! I’m also excited for another Super Dacob video featuring this homeless clown.

I’ve been seeing lots of posts here about the rat eating out. Whatever happened to her “chef”? How come we’ve never seen her post a nice meal especially prepared for her by her chef?

View attachment 813589
View attachment 813590View attachment 813591
Savage Jacqueline! 😂 But of course, you are absolutely right!
I'd like to think that is Anna herself with a fake account... So she can check people's background and get as many personal data as possible but no one that follows her care to at least google her and realize the trap they're all "elegantly" falling in. Asking for a "group" of highly educated people while the "35" years old "leader" is stuck in high school level, pretending IVP is some sort of university. Is it me or that comment also implied matchmaking?

Reactions: 12
If someone close to you recently died and you were going to their funeral in a different country, would you then spend your free time watching Squid game on Netflix? A show about people dying and getting murdered in very cold ways.
Maybe I’m too soft but that combination doesn’t seem like something I could doin that situation.
I thought the exact same thing! no ordinary person would imo

Reactions: 10
how much of a chaos is she in now😂😂😂 fully exposed on tattle…. @teki_awas you’re so talented!!!!
I can’t stop laughing to myself every time I see pictures of her in the bank lounge now.
I wonder does she ever make the connection between her LIES and how everyone and everything in her life just goes to tit and falls apart?

if I was working at bank Audi I would NOT be happy right now… Maybe they don’t even know that she has set up her little camping place in their meeting facility meant for meeting with their customers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd like to think that is Anna herself with a fake account... So she can check people's background and get as many personal data as possible but no one that follows her care to at least google her and realize the trap they're all "elegantly" falling in. Asking for a "group" of highly educated people while the "35" years old "leader" is stuck in high school level, pretending IVP is some sort of university. Is it me or that comment also implied matchmaking?
It’s a plausible theory. She could be trying to form a clamor for an “elite” dating site behind a fake account. After all, we’re aware of how deceitful Anna can be.

The idea of highly educated or “high class” people relying on some dating agency to meet a potential partner is ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
If I’m not mistaken, the two kitchen appliances beside the Nespresso machine are full-size electric kettles.
Gosh. Is that a rip on her top?
Yeah, a bit too many electrical kettles for personal use. The fact that she has a Nespresso machine and can't use it (never learned to) shows that it's not even hers. Oops!

As for the picture... it was either a piece of bread or food that fell on her shirt while filming. My guess is that she tried to edit it out but it shows for a split second.

I'm now investigating this wonderful short. There seems to be someone recording her with a white phone, it looks like an OLD MAN. False alarm, it's a blonde woman.
Screenshot_20211017-205149_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
If I’m not mistaken, the two kitchen appliances beside the Nespresso machine are full-size electric kettles.

Who uses two electric kettles in the kitchen? Isn’t that weird?

Or I could be wrong.

Gosh. Is that a rip on her top?
I remember in dormitory we had two old electric kettles. One for water for tea or coffee (until now I am weirdo who likes "spit" coffee over coffee from machine:ROFLMAO:) and second for sausages or boiling eggs because there wasn't gas instalation and pots to cook xD

• Haha
  • Sick
The bird cage is indeed in the Audi lounge as well:
353D2151-1C24-45FB-BD66-0072E7860BA4.png

Polish_20211017_122352412.jpg

There's a room that I've yet to render in the lounge layout: the lemon flower room.
Screenshot_20211017-170730_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 13
I think the bad aura around her is right - but I think she also must carry a lot of shame as well. I see her face and it reads miserable, shameful, and immoral. She knows exactly where she really is in society and it's at poverty level. Sure, she had a small windfall with the sale of her courses, but anyone with a dead relative could say the same. She doesn't own any assets or equity as we have noted. I don't think she's mentally ill to the point of not understanding exactly where she stands at her age range but I do think some girls are right in the fact that she seems to be a bit stunted or going through arrested development. Her priorities are all wrong.

Reactions: 16
I'm bit busy but I wonder where did that metal/cage chair disappear?Maybe she returned it to store or it was borrowed?Also I find confusing few things so I hope someone can explain me these pics.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh, Lauren! Please tell this woman to stop using your pictures!!
Honestly though, Lauren (LAWay)'s instagram is a women's wet dream vs. my man who I showed it to who thought she looked "scary". Her photos are like crack to women and Anna knows this: the colors, the styles, it all looks like a candy shop for women. I find women seek something out on instagram that they want to inspire them and Lauren has a good grasp of this type of marketing. It doesn't work at all for men though, in my experience.

Anna is tapping into her all-female audience and market but she is still selling the idea that she knows how to bag a rich man and that she knows what the look for in a woman for long term relationships. I want to remind everyone that this is entirely false. She never captured a man, and Lauren got her man FIRST, then used his money to finance her women's wet dream instagram, NOT the other way around.

Conclusion? Anna is trying to piggy back off LAWays audience. I'm not sure if she realizes that the lifestyle she is trying to peddle in order to find a man is completely ludicrous and that men look for entirely different things than what Anna says they are. If she was right her life would be a fairytale by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The bird cage is indeed in the Audi lounge as well:
View attachment 814128
View attachment 814129
There's a room that I've yet to render in the lounge layout: the lemon flower room.
View attachment 814131
This place is completely different concept than audi banks lounge. Its the corsier (forgot how its spelled.)

look where this bird cage chair is and thhe blue necklace shes wearing she has only worn in that other office. This chair we know for sure it doesnt fit her luggage

A8DD5745-02B4-41E7-A745-78438685A56C.jpeg
74F7CF06-8227-4834-BC09-5FC6FEC84AD8.jpeg
4D58D8EE-CDAB-4EB9-8B37-32B4124CAC81.jpeg
F3AE5B3D-62AC-4127-82A6-B34335442B3B.jpeg

check all these pictures on the post linked below...these are different videos uploaded back to back. Its that corsier office. You can tell its the same place. i took screenshots with the release date . Its too consistent. Id upload again to make it easier but i delete pictures as soon as i post on Tattle( i dont want anna on my photo album.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Regarding the bird cage chair, my guess is that it belongs to a different lounge (not the one that Hallit was officially using at that time). I like to imagine Anna Bananut hauling the chair from one unit to another.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This place is completely different concept than audi banks lounge. Its the corsier (forgot how its spelled.)

look where this bird cage chair is and thhe blue necklace shes wearing she has only worn in that other office. This chair we know for sure it doesnt fit her luggage

View attachment 814261View attachment 814262View attachment 814263View attachment 814264

check all these pictures on the post linked below...these are different videos uploaded back to back. Its that corsier office. You can tell its the same place. i took screenshots with the release date . Its too consistent. Id upload again to make it easier but i delete pictures as soon as i post on Tattle( i dont want anna on my photo album.

I guess I have to render this one next, thanks for the references! The picture that links the black chest to the birdcage is what confuses me the most. The black chest definitely belongs in the lounge... maybe these two apartments aren't so far away from each other after all.

Anna, for heaven's sake, stop moving furniture so often. You're ruining the floor, the carpets, and the wallpaper.

neighbor.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her corsier place is full of awful décor like the room divider with the metallic panels :LOL:
I guess she got rid of the chair when we pointed out that it's a very masculine piece of ugliness.

• Haha
Madame Hallitosis is hiding from social media so we don't know if she will release a video today or what it might be about. It's a magical surprise~

Reactions: 11
I'm off to bed, but here is a little something to keep you guys entertained. I'll read what I've missed with my morning coffee.

Polish_20211018_002311165.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Today's video: A woman who lived in multiple continents since turning 18 but no one will be seen with her, wants to teach ME how to make friends????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.