Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Anna is not able to release her video today… again…
When does she work!?!
She is not able to record her videos in advance following a schedule but she spits on the « average joes and plain janes » who work hard. These people she hate would get fired if they acted like her at work. I am so upset that some women give her credits and are willing to pay for her scam.
The laziness is insane. It seems that she just wants to do a cash grab: register for webinar so she can add you to the marketing funnel bang out some money for the course, and she gets to do nothing.

It's hilarious that she's copying some random perfume advert 🤭
Is she on holiday again?
View attachment 814617
Old content from her covid trip last year this time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's okay. She has her Hermesas to hold on to and a couple of flamboyant coats to warm her up and to tell her everything's gonna be fine.
Why would she have friends, a loving husband, a home when she can have her Dolce & Gabbana coat and her fake Hermès bags. 😬😬😬😬
We all know that the ultimate life goal is to have followers on Instagram who believe in your lies. 👌

Reactions: 15
Honestly though, Lauren (LAWay)'s instagram is a women's wet dream vs. my man who I showed it to who thought she looked "scary". Her photos are like crack to women and Anna knows this: the colors, the styles, it all looks like a candy shop for women. I find women seek something out on instagram that they want to inspire them and Lauren has a good grasp of this type of marketing. It doesn't work at all for men though, in my experience.

Anna is tapping into her all-female audience and market but she is still selling the idea that she knows how to bag a rich man and that she knows what the look for in a woman for long term relationships. I want to remind everyone that this is entirely false. She never captured a man, and Lauren got her man FIRST, then used his money to finance her women's wet dream instagram, NOT the other way around.

Conclusion? Anna is trying to piggy back off LAWays audience. I'm not sure if she realizes that the lifestyle she is trying to peddle in order to find a man is completely ludicrous and that men look for entirely different things than what Anna says they are. If she was right her life would be a fairytale by now!
I know the La Way has her fans on here and I agree, she seems kind and down to earth, she does look scary. Objectively looking, she reminds me of MJ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a bore she is!

Obviously Anna is terrified of another Super Dacob video coming out and is thus scrambling to do some damage control by delaying/postponing her ‘Sunday video’ like someone previous said. I agree 100%.

Dacob is so articulate and well spoken, I can see why it scares her to death that there is NOTHING she can do about ANOTHER video coming out that will carefully examine her very poor Fall/Autumn fashion choices thus far. 🤭 (And boy have they been bad). I can’t wait to watch what he says!!! I’m sure its going to be delicious! :coffee::coffee:

🤔 By the way, you notice how yesterday when she went out to lunch, we didn’t see ONE pic of her getting ready at “home”?! No selfie, no fresh flowers to share with her audience (because after all, she’s “aFflUenTTTT” right?🥴), no Good Morning pic sharing a nice view or home garden, no morning tea with journal, no sign that she’s been mourning the recent ‘death’, NO AUTUMN/FALL DECOR around the home, Hello, Anna! Where is your Fall Home Decor??!!

All we saw was a pic of her in that car and pics of the restaurant, that’s it. What are you hiding, woman???

It looks really off that here you are trying to sell yourself as Ms. Elegance but can’t manage to share ONE SINGLE THING that’s affluent/elegant about your home, home decor or personal closet??? And I’m not talking about a clothing rack in the middle of a random room with a white wall and and a bad echo, dummy!! That isn’t gonna work anymore! It’s obvious you’re a FRAUD!

Anna Bey, Anna Aija Hallit, School of Affluence, School of Affluence Reviews, Anna Bey age, Anna Bey husband, Anna Bey Net Worth, Aija Raty, Anna Swedish Blogger, Secrets of the Elite Women Reviews, SOTEW, Anna Bey Geneva, Anna Bey Transformation, Anna Bey Cosmopolitan, Anna Bey Scammer, Anna Bey Fraud, Anna Bey London, Joseph Hallit, Joseph Hallit Audi Bank, Anna Bey level up, Anna Bey Classy Cheat sheet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been following Ann andres and Lauren on Instagram, they have such aesthetically pleasing posts. Plus they post regularly!! Everyday on their stories it’s just wow :love:🤑🍵 multiple times a day showing their wealth of money, real bouquets, delicious intriguing food and spending time with others etc. Where is Anna?? Why does she barely have an Instagram presence even though it’s literally her job and brand?? She barely posts anything compared to those two ladies who do it for fun. Very fishy once again! We either see throw back pics, videos of her in hotels and the bank lounge, or low quality flowers (after seeing what those two women get, Anna gets nothing) nothing in real time of showing real wealth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Reposting this picture because honestly its such a good representation of who Anna is.

1. Sloppy (like a 5 yr old kid, mixes/matches stuff she likes that don’t collectively work well together),
2. Two-faced (do as I say, not as I do when it comes to steaming your clothes and buying appropriate sizes for your body type),
3. Disheveled & unkempt (unless she’s filming a YT video, Anna’s hair always looks dry/tangled/unkempt, make-up skills are lacking, and honestly it looks like she didn’t even look in the mirror before leaving the house. Also, we’re always left wondering: Did she shower or not?),
4. Arrogant AF (Wants YOU TO BUY $1,000 course from her but she can’t be bothered to SHOW UP on her social media accounts consistently, refuses to earn your trust & respect by being honest and sharing her true/real day-to-day life not the Four Seasons facade she wants to pass off her own, films at restaurants all the time showing peoples faces in the background yet scolds you for not being discreet. What a POS.)
5. Out of touch fashion-wise (Lady, the season has officially changed and it is now FALL/AUTUMN. Why are you wearing that white bag with those riding boots!??? They do not go together, at all! Same with the flamboyant floral coat that you paired with those skin colored pants you wore the other day.)

Why would anyone trust her when she goes out of her way to lie/deceive at every turn??? Just start examining her life and you’ll see for yourself.

C8602712-745F-4670-B327-9CAF35D42AEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Took a few minutes to entertain myself by clicking through the fraud's videos just to look at the backgrounds. The very first video filmed in Audi Bank's lounge was uploaded on December 6, 2020, as have at least 90% of the following videos up until the last one a week ago. (I wonder why she' taking a long break from posting... we can only hope that Audi Bank has finally caught up to her abuse and threw her out...) Prior to that for half-a-year or so (didn't check further back) it's been literally nothing but hotels.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So Anna is not able to release her video today… again…
When does she work!?!
She is not able to record her videos in advance following a schedule but she spits on the « average joes and plain janes » who work hard. These people she hate would get fired if they acted like her at work. I am so upset that some women give her credits and are willing to pay for her scam.
Could it be that access to Audi lounge is now limited for her? Hence she is not able to record videos weekly.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Could it be that access to Audi lounge is now limited for her? Hence she is not able to record videos weekly.

I hope so!

I am looking forward for her next excuse.
She is always or tired, or sick, or away, or on vacation etc. How a millionaire wife can be so tired? 😂

• Haha
What a bore she is!

Obviously Anna is terrified of another Super Dacob video coming out and is thus scrambling to do some damage control by delaying/postponing her ‘Sunday video’ like someone previous said. I agree 100%.

Dacob is so articulate and well spoken, I can see why it scares her to death that there is NOTHING she can do about ANOTHER video coming out that will carefully examine her very poor Fall/Autumn fashion choices thus far. 🤭 (And boy have they been bad). I can’t wait to watch what he says!!! I’m sure its going to be delicious! :coffee::coffee:

🤔 By the way, you notice how yesterday when she went out to lunch, we didn’t see ONE pic of her getting ready at “home”?! No selfie, no fresh flowers to share with her audience (because after all, she’s “aFflUenTTTT” right?🥴), no Good Morning pic sharing a nice view or home garden, no morning tea with journal, no sign that she’s been mourning the recent ‘death’, NO AUTUMN/FALL DECOR around the home, Hello, Anna! Where is your Fall Home Decor??!!

All we saw was a pic of her in that car and pics of the restaurant, that’s it. What are you hiding, woman???

It looks really off that here you are trying to sell yourself as Ms. Elegance but can’t manage to share ONE SINGLE THING that’s affluent/elegant about your home, home decor or personal closet??? And I’m not talking about a clothing rack in the middle of a random room with a white wall and and a bad echo, dummy!! That isn’t gonna work anymore! It’s obvious you’re a FRAUD!

Anna Bey, Anna Aija Hallit, School of Affluence, School of Affluence Reviews, Anna Bey age, Anna Bey husband, Anna Bey Net Worth, Aija Raty, Anna Swedish Blogger, Secrets of the Elite Women Reviews, SOTEW, Anna Bey Geneva, Anna Bey Transformation, Anna Bey Cosmopolitan, Anna Bey Scammer, Anna Bey Fraud, Anna Bey London, Joseph Hallit, Joseph Hallit Audi Bank, Anna Bey level up, Anna Bey Classy Cheat sheet.
You hit the nail right on the head. I agree with everything you had to say.

(Now, if you could just hit Anna Ratta on the head!)🔨🔨🔨

Reposting this picture because honestly its such a good representation of who Anna is.

1. Sloppy (like a 5 yr old kid, mixes/matches stuff she likes that don’t collectively work well together),
2. Two-faced (do as I say, not as I do when it comes to steaming your clothes and buying appropriate sizes for your body type),
3. Disheveled & unkempt (unless she’s filming a YT video, Anna’s hair always looks dry/tangled/unkempt, make-up skills are lacking, and honestly it looks like she didn’t even look in the mirror before leaving the house. Also, we’re always left wondering: Did she shower or not?),
4. Arrogant AF (Wants YOU TO BUY $1,000 course from her but she can’t be bothered to SHOW UP on her social media accounts consistently, refuses to earn your trust & respect by being honest and sharing her true/real day-to-day life not the Four Seasons facade she wants to pass off her own, films at restaurants all the time showing peoples faces in the background yet scolds you for not being discreet. What a POS.)
5. Out of touch fashion-wise (Lady, the season has officially changed and it is now FALL/AUTUMN. Why are you wearing that white bag with those riding boots!??? They do not go together, at all! Same with the flamboyant floral coat that you paired with those skin colored pants you wore the other day.)

Why would anyone trust her when she goes out of her way to lie/deceive at every turn??? Just start examining her life and you’ll see for yourself.

View attachment 814962
This is the absolute worst I think I’ve ever seen her look. Maybe she forgot where she stored her winter wardrobe with all the constant moving around? Or did she have to sell off the designer labels to pay for the Hermes (of dubious origin) or the credit card bill she ran up after all that incessant traveling. Was her wardrobe stolen by the cleaning crew of the Audi Lounge?

As my late grandmother used to say, her taste is all in her mouth. If her target audience can’t see this for themselves, I don’t think there’s much more we can do. After all, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink. (Another favorite of dear Gramma’s.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a bore she is!

What bothered me more, is that there was no one else in the restaurant! It was totally empty when she did the show around. Only her, the waiter and the mysterious hand...
I must be hard trying to look affluent on social media while trying to avoid being seen in real life...

• Haha
  • Heart
What bothered me more, is that there was no one else in the restaurant! It was totally empty when she did the show around. Only her, the waiter and the mysterious hand...
I must be hard trying to look affluent on social media while trying to avoid being seen in real life...

Yup! Good Catch!! No pics of her at ‘home’ or in the famous IKEA closet that morning. Only 1 pic of her in a car and at an empty restaurant. EXTREMELY ODD, I agree.

Lately that’s all she’s been showing us. Her at the park. Her in that Audi lounge acting likes she’s “working from home” yet that place is completely empty of any personal belongings. Her doing these staged photo shoots. Out and about in London yet not one pic of her actually IN PUBLIC in Geneva. What the hell is going on, Anna???!

No grocery shopping, no Fall home decor, no outings at a nice cafe, no shopping with actual proof that she bought anything, no bookstore, no meet-ups with any friends.. NOTHING is normal about her life. It’s all made up tit that she wants people to believe. She spends all her energy deceiving which is why she’s falling apart..getting sick and always being tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was mistaken... She definitely replaced the Pucci rainboots with those Hermesa boots.

Get ready for the gloomy moods... "Winter fault". It's started already with D&G coat. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wanted to be kind.. why is she constantly peddling the Karen Millen stuffView attachment 815103
My thoughts exactly. Her aesthetic isn’t for me so I’ve never even heard of her prior to this thread but the constant Karen Millen flogging caught my eye with a quick scroll through her feed. Why?
At any rate she is a couple of steps above Ol’ Anna but… meh. I just get exhausted looking at Instagram feeds that are so overly posed, overly produced, and full of affiliate links. I always want to ask these people if they get tired of having to stage all this for the gram. None of it is authentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There's a thread for Lauren if you like to continue 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My thoughts: video was filmed on Monday when that terrible Hermesa boot outfit was shown, or during the week.

If it's the new JR resto then it should be full of people on a Saturday. Why was it empty?

Also why did she request that odd table setup sitting side by side, just to avoid showing who she went with? She never said "date night" or "I'm with my husband". She could have been there with any random man or woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.