Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear intelligent and resourceful ladies, I’m so blown away by the recent posts - you are all indeeed amazing! I’m also excited for another Super Dacob video featuring this homeless clown.

I’ve been seeing lots of posts here about the rat eating out. Whatever happened to her “chef”? How come we’ve never seen her post a nice meal especially prepared for her by her chef?

DFC9F7EA-FB46-4844-BB36-DBCB9EE9E356.jpeg

C6E0DBB8-4B20-499A-996F-2711834E8409.jpeg
8394834B-3DF5-47DE-BFF9-E1C7816C64B2.jpeg

Savage Jacqueline! 😂 But of course, you are absolutely right!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tweed shirt, it's a hotel. She has a video with the same look and same wallpaper.

Hermesa boots also belong to the starter pack, like Stuart Weitzman... Only one level higher. She got hurt with the dirty boots comments, people.
We’ll, at least we know she can read! I’d just love to see her head spinning around when she reads these comments - flames coming out of her nose, etc. Right out of The Exorcist!:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The word "homeless" definitely needs to be in the next thread title, if any of rat's fans come to tattle it will spark their curiosity😂
I am honestly mind blown by how much can be uncovered these days by a group of people on the internet who don't even know each other

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been going through her ig highlights looking for more of angles of both the Audi lounge and the Corsier place. I managed to get a sneak peak of the window in her closet to give you an idea of the style. She definitely moves the furniture around in her closet (the mirror mainly).
Is that the leg of her dressing table?
View attachment 813178
Why does she have a wheely chair in her closet? Or is it some kind of makeup storage trolley? Judging by the edges of the mirror I think it's meant to be fixed to the wall so I'm guessing this was a temporary placement for it
View attachment 813179
This is probably the Corsier place if you look at the window railings and "farmland" view from the window. Not quite sure what this furniture is though
View attachment 813181
No idea where this place is. Might be the Audi lounge or it could be Corsier
View attachment 813182
She moves her vanity or make-up desk next to the standing mirror at times, and the rolling thingies are part of either her desk chair or the dress rack that she moves all over the house.
Polish_20211017_091553357.jpg

And this is her moving a 3 seater sofa, again, to fit a single sofa chair, she also took the floor lamp amd dragged it here. The ones in the living room are square. So, if her picture were taken with a wide angle, there would be 3 lamps in that corner (2 floor, 1 table). Ridiculous.
Polish_20211017_092044055~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She should launch a spot the difference book,
She moves her vanity or make-up desk next to the standing mirror at times, and the rolling thingies are part of either her desk chair or the dress rack that she moves all over the house.
View attachment 813649

And this is her moving a 3 seater sofa, again, to fit a single sofa chair, she also took the floor lamp amd dragged it here. The ones in the living room are square. So, if her picture were taken with a wide angle, there would be 3 lamps in that corner (2 floor, 1 table). Ridiculous.
View attachment 813650
Forgive my stupid question but are these sort of stock photos of the banks lounge? I've caught up on all the threads but can someone clarify that basically she's pretending that flat/lounge place is her actual home? Thank you so much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Forgive my stupid question but are these sort of stock photos of the banks lounge?
These are 3D renderings of the apartment, I did them all from scratch with software that I found and a bit of video tutorials, nothing fancy.

This was only possible because the other girls were feeding me pictures as I was designing the space and gave suggestions to clarify where everything is located. It was a team effort, really!

If you or anyone would like a screenshot of a particular area of the lounge, just let me know.

can someone clarify that basically she's pretending that flat/lounge place is her actual home? Thank you so much!
Yes, the math is not mathing, this place is not a real home.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m not sure if these can help, but I’m leaving them here anyway.

Been watching Super Dacob’s live stream for 2 hours, but I see I have missed the Anna Bey part. 😓
EAC6363B-4A07-448D-9AE4-89ACD8DF9B14.jpeg
FA0CB88D-8051-4D97-9197-1A2BEC5896EC.jpeg
A85D3960-7616-4144-B2BB-2BA6F79FA001.jpeg

Edit: the second one wasn’t in Geneva, obviously, but I’m thinking whether it’s an apartment or hotel (the frame with a butterfly looks odd for a hotel decor, though).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Here's the rattan room divider, black chest and bar cart with loads of alcohol.

Polish_20211017_121957881.jpg

Polish_20211017_122352412.jpg

Overview:
extview.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's the rattan room divider, black chest and bar cart with loads of alcohol.

View attachment 813709
View attachment 813708

Overview:
View attachment 813712

Amazing work once again, @teki_awas !! Thank you for drafting these so quickly and sharing them with us!! 💯💯:giggle:

It’s crazy suspicious how careful she’s been to not show the whole room in one go… it’s always a little bit here and there after she’s rearranged things and changed the angles. Obviously she’s hiding something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The word "homeless" definitely needs to be in the next thread title, if any of rat's fans come to tattle it will spark their curiosity😂
I am honestly mind blown by how much can be uncovered these days by a group of people on the internet who don't even know each other
I never really made any worthwhile contribution, but I’d say those who are the moving forces (I cannot mention all as there are many of you, but you all know who you are!) behind the unmasking of this clown that is Anna Bey should be hired by the most elite investigative agency in the world! 😄

I missed the whole Anna discussion... we'll have to wait for him to release the clips during the week. Did anyone get to hear what he had to say?

View attachment 813758
I had been watching for around two hours when I realized they had already covered the whole Anna Bey part.😓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed the whole Anna discussion... we'll have to wait for him to release the clips during the week. Did anyone get to hear what he had to say?

View attachment 813758
I started watching at the beginning of the stream and watched for the first five hours before going to bed. He covered a few fashion and makeup topics but not Anna Bey. I don't know if I missed the topic because I had the video playing in the background while I was cooking and eating. The livestream chat seems to have been infiltrated by Anna/her team at the start. Some troll was asking about the Anna Bey segment and was accusing Dacob of cultural appropriation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Teki, add that spiky white flower Wall decoration thingy, it is above one of the sofas.
I admire the work you put into it! Will look for some more screenshots later today

***PHOTO DUMP OF ANNA'S ROOMS***

[1] London apartment:
Screenshot_20211017-170117_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-171442_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-171320_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-171423_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-171401_YouTube.jpg

[2] Audi Lounge:
Screenshot_20211017-170628_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-171155_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-170730_YouTube.jpg

[3] Unknown location:
Screenshot_20211017-171034_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-171007_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-165323_YouTube.jpg

[4] Possible kitchen, tiles don't match in size:
Polish_20211017_173833246~2.jpg

Teki, add that spiky white flower Wall decoration thingy, it is above one of the sofas.
I admire the work you put into it! Will look for some more screenshots later today
I wanted to but the software didn't have any similar wall art.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These are 3D renderings of the apartment, I did them all from scratch with software that I found and a bit of video tutorials, nothing fancy.

This was only possible because the other girls were feeding me pictures as I was designing the space and gave suggestions to clarify where everything is located. It was a team effort, really!

If you or anyone would like a screenshot of a particular area of the lounge, just let me know.

Incredible! Bravo! 👏👏👏

• Heart

Hey Teki, awesome work. 👌
Maybe you can check out rental apartments with a similar layout in Champel on ImmoScout24.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this has got to be a joke... what exactly is he appropriating???
Apparently having small braids in your hair 🙄 It looks like Dacob, his team of mods and viewers are more than aware of Anna's antics

Anna is supposed to have a video out this afternoon and usually she uploads the "premier" on a Saturday afternoon. She hasn't done this yet... Will she upload a video or has her mysterious sickness prevented her from having a video ready? She's posted a new JetsetBabe post though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently having small braids in your hair 🙄 It looks like Dacob, his team of mods and viewers are more than aware of Anna's antics

Anna is supposed to have a video out this afternoon and usually she uploads the "premier" on a Saturday afternoon. She hasn't done this yet... Will she upload a video or has her mysterious sickness prevented her from having a video ready? She's posted a new JetsetBabe post though
Always lazy…

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I thought JSBs was dead, according to her. Well, well, well... the jetset dream lives on.

Screenshot_20211017-171714_YouTube~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.