Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, the rattan room divider is on the opposite side of the white divider? That's just ugly, they clash.

This would then be the wall that divides the meeting room from the living room. Alright, so this place is not even her real home, huh.

Anna, please stop moving furniture around, it's confusing. That lamp belongs in the meeting room near the window.

View attachment 813064
View attachment 813068

A close-up of the real victim in this story: the lounge's hardwood floors. I bet she scratched them all good trying to stage her background for YouTube.
View attachment 813082
Oh, my God. Those poor floors! They’re not just scratched; they’re gouged from dragging heavy objects over them and doing it often. What a cow to be so disrespectful of someone else’s property. She is unforgivably stupid and rude.

Hope she, he or they have to pay to have them re-done. Maybe that’s the reason she, he or they have been banned from the Audi lounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly what I was thinking for someone who Is suppose to be an EXPERT in etiquette and how to dress appropriately, she turn up with equestrian looking boots to a restaurant ?????? She might be thinking « it’s Hermes so it’s fine » 😂😭 poor girl. Another opportunity to show off her things. Same for the coat and alaia belt. Nothing fits together but she absolutely need to show that she spend money on it so she will milk it as much as she can even if it’s not appropriate for the place and it doesn’t go together 😂 the desperation is hilarious 🤭
Yep, half of being elegant is being appropriate for any given situation.

She just can’t get that through her thick peasant head. A hodgepodge of designer accessories does not equal elegance. They actually work against one another and simply cheapen the overall look.

I cannot understand why those unfortunate girls who spend good money on her courses can’t see that she’s a complete fail at elegance, including dressing herself. It’s so obvious; it’s almost offensive!

Mr invisible might not be her husband….. 😝🙄
I was thinking the same thing. That hand could belong to anyone. If she wants to prove that they’re at least still on speaking terms, she could show him from the back. A hand means nothing. Got that, Anna? Comprendre?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's in a shortage of clothes. And why do I feel like she didn't shower either? :ROFLMAO:

Ahhh, Mr. Invisible finally showed up. Must be great to be "married" to a hand. 🥴
Maybe because she always looks a bit grubby? Like she needs a good scrubbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing all these pictures with the random gold and silver furnishings has got me thinking…is is possible the Audi lounge Space is half meeting lounge and half communal storage for the company’s interior design team? I have a family member in real estate that stages homes and will sometimes (with the clients permission of course) use a property that is pending sale to store a few things in a back room temporarily because it works better logistically then taking them back to the warehouse. Is it possible Anna took advantage of a situation like this to ‘temporarily’ store her furniture while Joseph’s apt was being prepared? Perhaps Bastine or someone else from Geneva can comment on this possibility?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This carpet is the same as this image, but i don't know which house it belongs to. Maybe the one overlooking the lake or mountains?

View attachment 813158

One thing is for sure. Look how much she loves moving things around to make it look like a different space. Changes lamps (her top 2 favorite lamps that we always see), books, adds couch, removes everything… pretty much every combo you can think of. The only stuff that belongs to her are those two lamps I bet.

A representation of who she is, now you see it now you don’t ..same as with her comfort with deceiving and making you think one thing when it’s in fact another.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahaha!! You said it perfectly my dear!! 🤭 👏👏 Anna, trust us ..we’re just trying to be helpful, lol.. This is not the look!
You know, if she was a kind, caring person and not a deceitful scammer, we wouldn’t mind helping her out with her styling and wardrobe selections, would we?:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been going through her ig highlights looking for more of angles of both the Audi lounge and the Corsier place. I managed to get a sneak peak of the window in her closet to give you an idea of the style. She definitely moves the furniture around in her closet (the mirror mainly).
Is that the leg of her dressing table?
Screenshot_20211016-172626__01.jpg

Why does she have a wheely chair in her closet? Or is it some kind of makeup storage trolley? Judging by the edges of the mirror I think it's meant to be fixed to the wall so I'm guessing this was a temporary placement for it
Screenshot_20211016-172635__01.jpg

This is probably the Corsier place if you look at the window railings and "farmland" view from the window. Not quite sure what this furniture is though
Screenshot_20211016-172658__01.jpg

No idea where this place is. Might be the Audi lounge or it could be Corsier
Screenshot_20211016-172755__01.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 10
- Who wears this type of boots at the restaurant? She really has no clue about how to dress appropriately!
And this belt with this shirt… Everything is wrong with her outfit. I bet she bought the boots a few days ago and has been wearing them since like she always does.

- Her hair is looking awful! So thin and dry!!!!

- Once again she took pics of everything she ate. This is so elegant… 😂

Edit: reacted before reading the same reactions. She is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she might have posed in front of the front door of the building with the Audi lounge for her photoshoot, we'll need our local Geneva experts to confirm

The wheel from my previous post is probably the chair for her vanity

There are more angles of her closet

I'm not quite sure which place this is...
Screenshot_20211016-173000__01.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
This is the last batch

Is this her office in Corsier, a hotel or the Audi lounge?
View attachment 813222
Young Anna in London?
View attachment 813223
I'm guessing one of the places has a wooden counter or table
View attachment 813224
This looks like the Audi lounge
View attachment 813226
Tweed shirt, it's a hotel. She has a video with the same look and same wallpaper.

Hermesa boots also belong to the starter pack, like Stuart Weitzman... Only one level higher. She got hurt with the dirty boots comments, people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.