Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And risk infecting your stuff? C'mon, Lauren, you're better than this. :LOL:

Hope she chokes on the fish. That's all she eats anyways.
Maybe by fish she means canned tuna, easy to prepare if you dont have a kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattle Press Conference Romantic Lunch Date with Halliboo Edition
Anna is having a lovely lunch date with her husband at The Woodward. Enjoy your meal with Anna, @Bastine de Beaumanoir maybe you did end up going there and are having the time of your life witnessing the trainwreck in real life!
Once again we have the Hallit hand and phone cameo!
Screenshot_20211016-142500__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211016-142535__01.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's in a shortage of clothes. And why do I feel like she didn't shower either? :ROFLMAO:

Ahhh, Mr. Invisible finally showed up. Must be great to be "married" to a hand. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
But no kitchen, no hallway, no meals or table setup, no bathroom. No “drinking tea” or snacks anywhere around the house. No cuddling, not even Joes hand or feet anywhere like he is making her company or maybe even “mentioning hes around” like the LA way/ Lauren does. No night time video or story, no dim lights. No blanket on her legs watching her sex and the city show. No down time in that apartment! The only time recorded at night and dim lights when her friends hung out a couple of times thats it. Its a very cold environment. So sketchy
Quoting myself from yesterdays comments
The husbands hand made an appearance today! Not at home but on the next day. What do you all think

Reactions: 12
You naughty girls you are making fun of me, I have to hide to write, told you cannot write but you don't listen and you excite me!
-she is not in Joel Robuchon's part (expensive) but in Le Jardin (less expensive)
-the hand is not Hallit's but the server's : in this kind of place the servers do that with the salsa, never the customer.
-look like the equestrian outfit from Monday, maybe it's not from today ; but can't help myself : who goes to a restaurant with equestrain boots??
Have to go, love you, stop excite me!❤😆

PS.the other hand : to small for a man hand

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What about this other hand.. might be Hallits, a girl friend’s (which one?). The servers hand serving the sauce looks chubbier
A3BC0602-9642-4ECF-912E-56A0F64D316F.jpeg

We can see his hand and proportions here. Cool picture for “wedding ceremony” memory by the way.
B8A58B6F-4188-45D9-939D-442278534071.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was scrolling through the screenshots looking for any pics of her flat and found these:
View attachment 813047
View attachment 813057View attachment 813054View attachment 813055

Btw does anyone know this EE influencer girl? Love her Parisian apartment https://instagram.com/evafleurose?utm_medium=copy_link
So, the rattan room divider is on the opposite side of the white divider? That's just ugly, they clash.

This would then be the wall that divides the meeting room from the living room. Alright, so this place is not even her real home, huh.

Anna, please stop moving furniture around, it's confusing. That lamp belongs in the meeting room near the window.

Screenshot_20211017-000556_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-000947_YouTube.jpg

A close-up of the real victim in this story: the lounge's hardwood floors. I bet she scratched them all good trying to stage her background for YouTube.
1a1d442540d6c378945177ee11018b81a825771411f93dd1bd3fbfab18dd7b7a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her daytime outfits are always so awkward! I think when she's more dressed up/wearing occasion outfits she often gets it right. It may not be everyone's style but I think her dressier looks are mostly well coordinated and flattering.

Her daytime, going to lunch, shopping, etc outfits, like this one, are just odd.

I think mastering elevated daytime dressing is quite difficult. It's not easy to put together an outfit that's more formal than jeans, trainers, and a jumper but still functional enough to walk around in for a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
-look like the equestrian outfit from Monday, maybe it's not from today ; but can't help myself : who goes to a restaurant with equestrain boots??
Exactly what I was thinking for someone who Is suppose to be an EXPERT in etiquette and how to dress appropriately, she turn up with equestrian looking boots to a restaurant ?????? She might be thinking « it’s Hermes so it’s fine » 😂😭 poor girl. Another opportunity to show off her things. Same for the coat and alaia belt. Nothing fits together but she absolutely need to show that she spend money on it so she will milk it as much as she can even if it’s not appropriate for the place and it doesn’t go together 😂 the desperation is hilarious 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@teki_awas your renderings are amazing :m :giggle:

Was she posting pictures from the Audi lounge also before her move in September 2020? I wonder what and where she moved - just her closet stuff to the new office?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is giving me anxiety. I'm a Capricorn and as an Earth sign I like having a comfortable space of my own. I cannot imagine having to move this often and keep up this lie. It's making me want to light a candle, burn some sage, and settle down on the couch with a nice book.

I love @Bastine de Beaumanoir 's suggestion of a timeline. I pop in and out of her social media, however I distinctly remember not seeing the closet for a longgg time. I also remember when she started waking up in the Corsier office, but since then it's been hotel hotel hotel.

She must rent a room in shouting distance of Geneva, as Ivan is still giving her sessions. Can we have some examples of bedsits on the French border to see an idea...I bet she's renting a room in someone's house and driving to Geneva every day. It reminds me of some sugar babies in the group that would share a flat in Beausoleil 3 girls to a place, then go into Monaco every day hunting for rich men.
I am in between Aries and Taurus (but I have lots of planets in Aries tho) and although I like changes this is just too much! How person can be mentally sane in such a mess! Talking about astrology I always thought that Aries is brutally honest or hate lies (for example I can't lie without turning red first). If I lied milions of people I could die from heart attack if someone would expose that I did it... Maybe that's why she got older so fast she knows that she lies so she lives in constant stress which doesn't let her sleep and to shut up voice in her head she drinks alcohol and has binge eating issues. Who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
With everything that’s happened in the last 1-2 years (regarding her being exposed on Tattle), it seems like Anna’s face, facial expressions, and energy aura have permanently changed for the worse.

Do you notice that no matter what she wears (or where she is), she always has this weird sour, JADED, cynical look to her???

I believe it’s basically her bad karma following her because no matter where she is or what she wears, her pics always look FLAT.

Her eyes always look like she’s upset at life.

The only time she doesn’t look this way is when she’s acting for the camera on her YT videos. But when she shares her day-to-day stories on IG, you can tell this woman’s spirit is not LIGHT & CLEAN. She’s carrying some heavy baggage and its wearing on her, big time.

Oh well, 💅 I guess this is what happens when you lie lie lie. It’s all your doings, Mrs. Anna Aija Hallit.

By the way, where is that damn steamer when you need it!! What in the heck is happening with this white shirt she’s wearing?? Wrinkles galore and it’s not even the right size?? Looks like she found it at the Goodwill store. I don’t know, do you guys think this white shirt looks high-quality?? 🧐:sneaky:

(I’m still so distracted by this dead look in her eyes.. If you’re reading this Anna, ask yourself: Why did I become a cold-hearted greedy witch, stopping at nothing to “grab my fair share” of money out there? It’s messed you up, girl. I doubt you care, but just know that the nastiness & greed is really starting to show all over your face.)

AD1E2278-FCE2-45BF-9609-414C58DB4367.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I sure as h*ll don’t want a look like this. It’s one big hot mess! It looks like she slept in the shirt (well, that’s a distinct possibility. She probably forgot what box she packed that precious steamer in, what with all the moving from place to place.) You can’t look elegant in wrinkled, rumpled clothing, Anna dearest. As the “elegance authority,” you should know better. Practice what you preach for a change.

And, black knee high riding boots with a rather feminine, frou frou white or light colored bag and belt? It’s mid-October. It’s time to pack away the summer accessories. Sell some more courses, Anna, and you might be able to afford to buy something appropriate for fall and winter.

This is really disgusting and just plain sloppy. She doesn’t have a clue. If she wasn’t such a deceitful rat, I’d almost feel sorry for her. But . . .I don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I sure as h*ll don’t want a look like this. It’s one big hot mess! It looks like she slept in the shirt (well, that’s a distinct possibility. She probably forgot what box she packed that precious steamer in, what with all the moving from place to place.) You can’t look elegant in wrinkled, rumpled clothing, Anna dearest. As the “elegance authority,” you should know better. Practice what you preach for a change.

And, black knee high riding boots with a rather feminine, frou frou white or light colored bag and belt? It’s mid-October. It’s time to pack away the summer accessories. Sell some more courses, Anna, and you might be able to afford to buy something appropriate for fall and winter.

This is really disgusting and just plain sloppy. She doesn’t have a clue. If she wasn’t such a deceitful rat, I’d almost feel sorry for her. But . . .I don’t.

Ahaha!! You said it perfectly my dear!! 🤭 👏👏 Anna, trust us ..we’re just trying to be helpful, lol.. This is not the look!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.