Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The concept of a BANK lounge is different than a bank agency. Not so many people are going there. Only from time to time and only potential clients or clients who are received discreetly. Every bank in Switzerland has this concept, I explained it many time here. It's an appartment utilised for the reception of clients and never located in the same building as the bank. The banks are the main owners of the Geneva appartments and you have many places like this with only a reception space. Don't imagine there are people coming in there every day. Maybe one or two per week.

This makes a lot of sense. Would this mean that she also has access to other lounges and therefore that’s why we see her post from backgrounds that don’t match up with the ‘main apartment’? Like all of these??? These are just a fraction of all the different backgrounds she’s shown. I swear, nothing ever adds up with her. 🐍

One thing remains consistent, the decor is always generic, plain, and impersonal.

She’s literally popping in and out of places that do not belong to her. 🤦‍♀️
What a homeless loser!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I was thinking about what someone wrote here, about the books behind her in her “office” being a fake background.

I think there are real books. We can see the sofa and the light ring reflecting on the “windows”.
that library might be in the same place as the one in all the pictures attached here. It looks open and more colorful than her apartment. She has beenrecording videos in this location from April 11, 2021 til the most recent one released october 10, 2021 (might have skipped some videos) the release dates are on all the youtube videos. We also know she records multiple videos in the same day with different outfits. I think this is wwhere the exotic bird cage chair is in too

Attachments

Reactions: 14
The concept of a BANK lounge is different than a bank agency. Not so many people are going there. Only from time to time and only potential clients or clients who are received discreetly. Every bank in Switzerland has this concept, I explained it many time here. It's an appartment utilised for the reception of clients and never located in the same building as the bank. The banks are the main owners of the Geneva appartments and you have many places like this with only a reception space. Don't imagine there are people coming in there every day. Maybe one or two per week.
But im curious why you think the wardrobe is in the bank lounge?

Reactions: 4
This makes a lot of sense. Would this mean that she also has access to other lounges and therefore that’s why we see her post from backgrounds that don’t match up with the ‘main apartment’? Like all of these??? These are just a fraction of all the different backgrounds she’s shown. I swear, nothing ever adds up with her. 🐍
OK, you've just given the proof that this woman has no place to live. Too many places. The third one is from the Corsier place, see the molding with the a round design and pale green. What could be interesting to do, if someone wants and if it's possible, is to make a precise chronology. How many times she shows the Audi's closet and when, how many time she shows another places and when. We will be able to see if she is filming in the same place in a row and we will understand why the IKEA closet is no more visible. Cleary it has to do with the specificity of the last year when Covid suprised the scammer's plans by disturbing the routine of the society. A scammer needs to evolve in the same marks, this is how he is able to anticipate his movements.
But to answer to your question : Audi Bank in Geneva is a small structure, they don't need more than one lounge. They own appartments in the city but the majority must be rented. So I have no idea what she is doing. All thoses places are not Audi's. What is evident however it's the intention to film in close-up in order to hide the place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@cherry cherry posted a link to this attachment on a previous Tattle post earlier and it really stood out to me.. so just wanted to post the screenshot in case people didn’t click on the link. Whoever the author of this message is you can tell they “KNOW” Anna and aren’t speculating.

She deserves every piece of karma coming her way. Not cool that she’s plagiarized and stolen other peoples content/ideas etc from the beginning. Not acceptable, Anna!

View attachment 811911
Such an awful woman… does this group still exist?

Hellooooo ladies... may I ask you to watch in your own cabinet? What do you see? A little variation maybe?
I use a retinol serum with almond oil or a cream at night after removing my makeup with the almond oil and washing my face, a vitamin C one, a cream (the same) and sunscreen for the day.
So I have two serums, a cream, an oil and a product to wash my face and a sunscreen, in total: 6 products and my skin in much better than hers with much less products😅.
No fillers, no botox. I look much younger than her even though I am almost the same age.

I use a peeling and a mask once a week.

For my makeup: red lipstick, mascara, a bit of bb cream, a bit of concealer under the eyes, a bit of blush, a bit of powder and I fill in my eyebrows so 7 products.

I used to buy luxury brands when I was younger and today I use what works for me. I have been using the same products for a few years now. They are not expensive.

So yes, like most sensible women I don’t need many products and still look better than this scammer.

Reactions: 19
I don't think it was always there, maybe for a short time. That door could be closed and nobody goes there to check the place. Look at the plan of the appartement made above, the lounge is the main part and it's isolated. That part of the appartment is a secondary part. But frankly I don't think they were there for a long time. Read the discussion from today, we pointed out the problems with the clothes

Reactions: 6

I’m guessing because she’s unable to rent an apartment on her own, with her own documents/papers? It was mentioned earlier how strict it is to rent/lease a pace in Geneva unless you qualify/ check off certain boxes.

Reactions: 11
that library might be in the same place as the one in all the pictures attached here. It looks open and more colorful than her apartment. She has beenrecording videos in this location from April 11, 2021 til the most recent one released october 10, 2021 (might have skipped some videos) the release dates are on all the youtube videos. We also know she records multiple videos in the same day with different outfits. I think this is wwhere the exotic bird cage chair is in too
Many are filmed the same days, look at her cheeks and hair, it was our theory this summer. It confirms that even the Corsier she had it for very short time. What is the life of this woman I am asking you???

I’m guessing because she’s unable to rent an apartment on her own, with her own documents/papers? It was mentioned earlier how strict it is to rent/lease a pace in Geneva unless you qualify/ check off certain boxes.
For a long time yes, but I don't know if it is the same for a short time. I guess everybody can rent something for 1 month without big troubles, it's the Air BnB system

Reactions: 11
For a long time yes, but I don't know if it is the same for a short time. I guess everybody can rent something for 1 month without big troubles, it's the Air BnB system

Yes, my best guess would be.. she has that closet in the Audi lounge but doesn’t sleep there. (I don’t see any dressers/wardrobes to house/organize her sports clothes/ that she probably uses to walk from one place to another). She probably uses that lounge as her “home base” and then moves around renting different Air BnBs which would explain all the generic decor and ZERO items to personalize the space. Also explains the lack of continuity in all of her visual content.

If Anna had her own dining table, should would definitely show it!! If Anna had her own bedroom decorated to her “standards” (Four Seasons wannabe), she would definitely show it!! If she had a real vanity with beautiful candles, frames, elegant vases, other luxury beauty items, she wold definitely show them!

She’s ashamed of her living situation which is why she uses hotels and travel to mask & deceive.

• Haha
So many products and such a bad skin!!!
It doesn't matter how many products she uses if there is no knowledge or intention behind the use. Buying based on brand or buying a matching set will not always target the right issues. There are several key ingredients that are like a holy grail for skin, especially for mid-20s onward when skin regeneration starts to slow. What she is likely missing is consistency, starting early, correct ingredients/formulas/concentrations, using products in wrong order or timing.

Another point: she has way too many items for normal use, this is basically just hoarding old products. After opening, there is an expiry period and active ingredients may begin to degrade and lose effectiveness. I use my products to the last drop as long as I don't have a skin reaction because results may not be noticed for weeks or months. Then I'd move on to something new.

I want to say there is a real way for her to improve her skin, but it's not cheap. We can assume if she could afford it she would have shared it like the rest of her injection/tattoo treatments. In my country facial laser and other noninvasive treatment is about $400-800 per session and a full treatment plan about $2-3k+ depending on skin condition.

@teki_awas :
Hellooooo ladies... may I ask you to watch in your own cabinet? What do you see? A little variation maybe?
I know only some Asian girls who have the same brand everywhere, like Chanel everywhere. But don't know any person in this world who has already 4 cream pots, with the same product, and 6-I don't know what-bottles and everything in the same colours black, white and bleu. Those are promotional products that she had one day and that she keeps like an insane woman. So a woman who keeps 4 cream pots of the same cream is also a woman who is hanging around the city with her cream pots.
Bastine you understand right away when you see this hoarding situation. Girls with a skincare hobby have a much more curated collection and organized cleanly. I think for duplicates, I've seen max 2 or maybe a mini version of a product for hobbyists. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It doesn't matter how many products she uses if there is no knowledge or intention behind the use. Buying based on brand or buying a matching set will not always target the right issues. There are several key ingredients that are like a holy grail for skin, especially for mid-20s onward when skin regeneration starts to slow. What she is likely missing is consistency, starting early, correct ingredients/formulas/concentrations, using products in wrong order or timing.

Another point: she has way too many items for normal use, this is basically just hoarding old products. After opening, there is an expiry period and active ingredients may begin to degrade and lose effectiveness. I use my products to the last drop as long as I don't have a skin reaction because results may not be noticed for weeks or months. Then I'd move on to something new.

I want to say there is a real way for her to improve her skin, but it's not cheap. We can assume if she could afford it she would have shared it like the rest of her injection/tattoo treatments. In my country facial laser and other noninvasive treatment is about $400-800 per session and a full treatment plan about $2-3k+ depending on skin condition.

Bastine you understand right away when you see this hoarding situation. Girls with a skincare hobby have a much more curated collection and organized cleanly. I think for duplicates, I've seen max 2 or maybe a mini version of a product for hobbyists. This is ridiculous.
I was joking 😉.

Likes for clothes, she is clueless and uses what she think is « affluent”.
She does not know what to use for her skin and she does not live a healthy life so her skin suffers.
She thinks relying on fillers and Botox will balance her unhealthy habits but it will never be enough. She even uses tanning lotion instead of sunscreen.
Moreover she obviously makes bad choices for her injections.

Reactions: 13
I was joking 😉.

Likes for clothes, she is clueless and uses what she think is « affluent”.
She does not know what to use for her skin and she does not live a healthy life so her skin suffers.
She thinks relying on fillers and Botox will balance her unhealthy habits but it will never be enough. She even uses tanning lotion instead of sunscreen.
Moreover she obviously makes bad choices for her injections.
Sorry I went on a wild rant lol! Can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to skincare 😂 It's more for lurkers to see how everything is wrong. All these things you point as you said will never be enough... and they're poorly done. She reaches for the quickest way to "upgrade" (botch) her face instead of doing the tedious and necessary work, just like with everything else in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just dumping some more thoughts regarding her living arrangements as something definitely STINKS!

I wonder if she stopped the podcast around the same time we stopped seeing her in the IKEA closet? Remember she used to record the podcast in her closet because as she explained it was better for sound purposes, blah blah blah.

Maybe she lost access to the Audi Lounge (in terms of leaving her stuff there permanently) and therefore decided instead to travel a ton over the Summer/ renting out Air BnBs in between travels (since we never actually saw her come back “home” in between all these trips she took over the Summer).

I think this would also explain all the “digital detox” breaks/ completely disappearing from the internet for days at a time except for the prerecorded YT videos (probably recorded MONTHS in advance) that she posts on Sundays.

The only real-time stuff we’ve seen her post in the last few months has been: 1) while traveling, albeit minimal 2) out at some random restaurants on the weekends 3) outdoors at a park or anywhere outside away from a home/apartment/personal space
4) that “office” with the blush colored chair that she pops into from time to time.

We haven’t actually seen ANY SIGN of a home space IN REAL-TIME since before the Summer I believe. Meaning, where the hell is she living and why is she ashamed to show anything other than that Audi Lounge that she passes off as her living room with not ONE ITEM that actually belongs to her except a book and a laptop?!

• Heart
I've been wondering where the Anna Bey threads have been for some time now and have only recently stumbled upon this site. It's rather unfortunate.

You're all hilarious and the investigative work has been superiour so I just wanted to say thank you for the read, ladies (and gentlemen).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have we ever seen a kitchen in any of her stories/videos? This explains always eating out or store-bought. Her life seems very sad.

P.S. The question is with the money she has been making so far from her channel and courses, can she not afford to at least rent a decent apt? Why isn't she doing that? That is the strange thing.

Reactions: 10
Renting or buying a home doesn’t give you immediate pleasure, it’s a commitment and a constant work in progress. She loves flashy clothes because you can buy it and immediately show it off right after purchase. A house only looks good after years of having good interior design taste to create the right ambience. She can’t even have good taste for her clothes, something which she is an “expert” in. In addition she can barely take care of her looks, proper diet, health and mental well being, she will not be able to take care of a home. Despite her saying she has cooks and maids, we know she has no money and the upkeep for a house is way more than she has ever paid for any cosmetic procedure. One visit from the plumber costs the same as a few injections, and she doesn’t even pay for her injections! She gets them done for free because she promotes the clinic!! She is cheap in every way possible!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aija, dear, don't you realize you're making more and more MAJOR mistakes?

Let's look at your IG pictures posted on p.26. You should have never taken that "Working from home this morning" picture sitting at the conference room table, you should have remained in "your" living room. Yes, dear, even the most inexperienced observer would realize at a first glance that that table and that chair are clearly designed for a CONFERENCE ROOM, not for a DINING ROOM.

Dining room tables are typically flat-surfaced - placing a plate, glass and especially cutlery on that indented surface is not ideal, even when it's covered by a tablecloth; furthermore, they're usually either round for smaller rooms or rectangular with sharp corners (or rounded at the very corners) for larger rooms. Conference room tables, on the other hand, are often oval or rounded - just like the one you're sitting at.

As far as chairs are concerned, backs of dining room chairs are typically pretty close to vertical, and they tend to be either unpadded or lightly padded. Conference room chairs, on the other hand, usually have more reclining backs and are more generously padded. That gray chair in "your dining room" is a perfect example of a conference room chair but would look out of place in a dining room.

Let's move on to the picture where your friend is standing in "your" living room. What is the portable clothing rack doing there? If you and your girlfriend were planning a new clothing tryout you both would have surely headed directly into your closet. Whom would it occur to to drag a clothing rack out into the living room?

If you want to keep your potential students unsuspecting you need to refine your social media presence. Otherwise, even the least sophisticated of them will start realizing that too many things about you don't add up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Aija, dear, don't you realize you're making more and more MAJOR mistakes?

Let's look at your IG pictures posted on p.26. You should have never taken that "Working from home this morning" picture sitting at the conference room table, you should have remained in "your" living room. Yes, dear, even the most inexperienced observer would realize at a first glance that that table and that chair are clearly designed for a CONFERENCE ROOM, not for a DINING ROOM.

Dining room tables are typically flat-surfaced - placing a plate, glass and especially cutlery on that indented surface is not ideal, even when it's covered by a tablecloth; furthermore, they're usually either round for smaller rooms or rectangular with sharp corners (or rounded at the very corners) for larger rooms. Conference room tables, on the other hand, are often oval or rounded - just like the one you're sitting at.

As far as chairs are concerned, backs of dining room chairs are typically pretty close to vertical, and they tend to be either unpadded or lightly padded. Conference room chairs, on the other hand, usually have more reclining backs and are more generously padded. That gray chair in "your dining room" is a perfect example of a conference room chair but would look out of place in a dining room.

Let's move on to the picture where your friend is standing in "your" living room. What is the portable clothing rack doing there? If you and your girlfriend were planning a new clothing tryout you both would have surely headed directly into your closet. Whom would it occur to to drag a clothing rack out into the living room?

If you want to keep your potential students unsuspecting you need to refine your social media presence. Otherwise, even the least sophisticated of them will start realizing that too many things about you don't add up.

I enjoyed reading your analysis! :giggle:
So true everything you said!! Hopefully we’ll see more posts from you!

Anna is way too lazy and egotistical to take advice from anyone though.. Not only that but she’s lied too much to keep up with herself at this point too!

I think this is why she takes so many unnecessary breaks from IG..to avoid sharing too much info. It’s a little too late to back-peddle though, Anna. 🤭🤥 We’ve got you all figured out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, my best guess would be.. she has that closet in the Audi lounge but doesn’t sleep there. (I don’t see any dressers/wardrobes to house/organize her sports clothes/ that she probably uses to walk from one place to another). She probably uses that lounge as her “home base”
I think the door for the closet room is a wooden sliding door with no lock, the type to be tucked away inside the wall when they're opened. Either that or there's no door because it would clash with the wc and the french doors.

I need more pictures of that place, hopefully Anna tries to prove us wrong by doing "A Day In My Life" and shows us a made-up routine.

I also remember her making smoothies in "her kitchen" and adding some sort of powder supplement. But that routine is dead and gone, just like anything else she's ever tried to just be dropped after a few attempts.

I'll draw all the rooms that are NOT in hotels to figure out her filming routine and to once and for all reveal that she's indeed, homeless.

For someone who drags her luggage around town, from house to house, and forgets her 3-digit lock code is hard to believe. I bet she took a few too many valiums that sunny day in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.