Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are 3 pics that I have of her bathroom/restroom…who knows if this stuff belongs to her, but some items do match what she showed in that skincare video that someone posted a few pages back/yesterday. Notice how she’s always super careful to not show any identifying factors like the walls/sink/floors.. definitely hiding something!!

I added the pics I have of her eating area, just to include them again in this post. It’s bare as bare can be. Nothing on the walls, almost looks like a prison. Zero decor. Even a college dorm looks so much prettier that this ‘dining area’/kitchen nook. Again, she was very cautious about not showing anything outside of that blank weird corner wall behind her.

Also adding that pic of her closet that someone requested with her in the pink outfit that shows the door behind her and the darkness in that room/bathroom compared to the bright light by the window where she’s taking the pic. Whatever room that is (bathroom/restroom) it definitely doesn’t appear to have any windows.

Adding one pic of her make-up vanity that she posted in her stories when she was talking about make-up.

Lastly, adding the pic of the store bought sushi that she served to Lina and Bassam (so embarrassing that she sells info on dressing a table and then turns around and “hosts” her closest wannabe friends in this manner).

P.S. @teki_awas You are a genius, girl!! 👏👏 Thank you for sharing your talents with us and helping us put together this puzzle which Anna has purposely jumbled up in order to DECEIVE and scam as many girls as possible.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Here are 3 pics that I have of her bathroom/restroom…who knows if this stuff belongs to her, but some items do match what she showed in that skincare video that someone posted a few pages back/yesterday. Notice how she’s always super careful to not show any identifying factors like the walls/sink/floors.. definitely hiding something!!

I added the pics I have of her eating area, just to include them again in this post. It’s bare as bare can be. Nothing on the walls, almost looks like a prison. Zero decor. Even a college dorm looks so much prettier that this ‘dining area’/kitchen nook. Again, she was very cautious about not showing anything outside of that blank weird corner wall behind her.

Also adding that pic of her closet that someone requested with her in the pink outfit that shows the door behind her and the darkness in that room/bathroom compared to the bright light by the window where she’s taking the pic. Whatever room that is (bathroom/restroom) it definitely doesn’t appear to have any windows.

Adding one pic of her make-up vanity that she posted in her stories when she was talking about make-up.

Lastly, adding the pic of the store bought sushi that she served to Lina and Bassam (so embarrassing that she sells info on dressing a table and then turns around and “hosts” her closest wannabe friends in this manner).

P.S. @teki_awas You are a genius, girl!! 👏👏 Thank you for sharing your talents with us and helping us put together this puzzle which Anna has purposely jumbled up in order to DECEIVE and scam as many girls as possible.
Countdown to Tattle press conference.

Not going to give her a single suggestion/idea on how to spin this.

The floral background room with Karim: probably another room rented for a day. If it was her place, we would have seen it multiple times.

So Anna: checkmate. Where do you live? Show us the mansion.

P.S. Where does Average Joe live? Does anyone notice she never posted in the normal wife things: making lunch for her hUSbaNd, giving each other a kiss before work, intimate dinners at home, Netflix together, date nights....

Does Average Joseph live with a lover, whether male or female? Does he live in a flat but does not allow Anna to stay there overnight??

P.P.S. Be sure to edit the wiki with this outstanding revelation of her homelessness.

@teki_awas maybe add an Imgur link to the wiki with your mockup of the rat's nest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Lets say the clothes are hers.. based on these pictures it looks like shes got enough beauty products for daytime and noghttime routine. If these were in that dark restroom... And if all her clothes are there. Then she cannot live too far from the essentials.... can she? you need these since the moment you wake up/before going to sleep?

Reactions: 11
Lets say the clothes are hers.. based on these pictures it looks like shes got enough beauty products for daytime and noghttime routine. If these were in that dark restroom... And if all her clothes are there. Then she cannot live too far from the essentials.... can she? you need these since the moment you wake up/before going to sleep?
Same question,

About the room with the flowers wallpaper, someone wrote its Lima’s place.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Countdown to Tattle press conference.

Not going to give her a single suggestion/idea on how to spin this.

The floral background room with Karim: probably another room rented for a day. If it was her place, we would have seen it multiple times.

So Anna: checkmate. Where do you live? Show us the mansion.

P.S. Where does Average Joe live? Does anyone notice she never posted in the normal wife things: making lunch for her hUSbaNd, giving each other a kiss before work, intimate dinners at home, Netflix together, date nights....

Does Average Joseph live with a lover, whether male or female? Does he live in a flat but does not allow Anna to stay there overnight??

P.P.S. Be sure to edit the wiki with this outstanding revelation of her homelessness.

@teki_awas maybe add an Imgur link to the wiki with your mockup of the rat's nest.

I can only imagine that at this very moment Anna is chasing her tail like a rabid dog erratically trying to figure out what to do next.

She really thought people were just going to buy her story and not ask any questions. But nothing has added up from the beginning, so obviously her scamming skills need some fine tuning, lol… Ask Dan Lok for a refund, darling!!

It’s so gross that she’s lied SO DAMN MUCH!! Who does this???!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s quite hilarious if you think about the effort she puts into hotel room tours she’s (not) even staying at (re: Paris) yet she doesn’t bother to do a house tour.. really makes you think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@cherry cherry posted a link to this attachment on a previous Tattle post earlier and it really stood out to me.. so just wanted to post the screenshot in case people didn’t click on the link. Whoever the author of this message is you can tell they “KNOW” Anna and aren’t speculating.

She deserves every piece of karma coming her way. Not cool that she’s plagiarized and stolen other peoples content/ideas etc from the beginning. Not acceptable, Anna!

0A8943C3-B2F1-4E38-894C-3E3FE1D708E2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@teki_awas : insert please the little pharmacy cabinet in the little place where you put the little sink, before we're selling the appartment on Internet. Just to show to people/clients that it's already furnished in cosmetics.

Hellooooo ladies... may I ask you to watch in your own cabinet? What do you see? A little variation maybe?
I know only some Asian girls who have the same brand everywhere, like Chanel everywhere. But don't know any person in this world who has already 4 cream pots, with the same product, and 6-I don't know what-bottles and everything in the same colours black, white and bleu. Those are promotional products that she had one day and that she keeps like an insane woman. So a woman who keeps 4 cream pots of the same cream is also a woman who is hanging around the city with her cream pots. But actually there is no evidence that this is the "appartment" it could be everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only people I've known who have all the same brand are:
- yes, a few Asian girls that buy designer brands only (and even they tend to have more of a mix)
- people who use a dermatologist's entire range and that's all they use
- people who belong to a skincare MLM and are expected to buy and use the products themselves

Well, Anna is not in an MLM but she is a scam artist so she probably feels an affinity with it

• Haha
I was thinking about what someone wrote here, about the books behind her in her “office” being a fake background.

I think there are real books. We can see the sofa and the light ring reflecting on the “windows”.

Yes, I agree with you. It’s definitely a real background and not fake backdrop like I initially stated. I took those screenshots from a video on her stories and you’re right, it would’ve been super obvious if it was a fake backdrop.

SO, the question remains… who’s books are those and why hasn’t she ever showed them before? She didn’t have them in London and ain’t an avid reader, so…another lie. 🤥🤥 Fake witch. I absolutely hate the way she PRETENDS to be someone she’s not. This isn’t your stuff Anna, so why not just be UPFRONT about it instead of hiding behind deception!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can believe that the living/dining room might not be inside her house, but I feel like a wardrobe full of her clothes inside an apartment used by people working for bank Audi would be a stretch. Why would she leave her designer shoes and clothing in a place where anyone could take the items and how would she be getting dressed? I feel like maybe that dressing room is actually in her apartment but that the apartment is nothing special and full of ikea furniture just like her wardrobe..

Reactions: 7
Back when Karim started a YouTube channel (now gone) Anna helped him filming and it was in the room with the flower wallpaper 🙂 don't think the pic from the IG story is around anymore...

EDIT - this is it

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...ja-raty.11060/page-24#lg=post-2921442&slide=0
That is the exact wallpaper and armchair. she has a photo on her Instagram about having real flowers at home and a video made here in 2020 or at least uploaded in 2020. She is using these people's homes to film her videos?? This is getting weird. Can her friends be in on it, like having a %?

with the same product, and 6-I don't know what-bottles and everything in the same colours black, white and bleu
I do wear mostly from one brand because they are steps and need to work together. But even then, they each have a unique color. I do have other products and brands as well. Also I never buy more than 1 of the same item. Why leave it there and go bad when I can buy fresh from the store. Yest stores also are stock but the chance of fresh products is better when I buy from store rather than save 6 bottles at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes, I agree with you. It’s definitely a real background and not fake backdrop like I initially stated. I took those screenshots from a video on her stories and you’re right, it would’ve been super obvious if it was a fake backdrop.

SO, the question remains… who’s books are those and why hasn’t she ever showed them before? She didn’t have them in London and ain’t an avid reader, so…another lie. 🤥🤥 Fake witch. I absolutely hate the way she PRETENDS to be someone she’s not. This isn’t your stuff Anna, so why not just be UPFRONT about it instead of hiding behind deception!!???
[/QUOTE
I can believe that the living/dining room might not be inside her house, but I feel like a wardrobe full of her clothes inside an apartment used by people working for bank Audi would be a stretch. Why would she leave her designer shoes and clothing in a place where anyone could take the items and how would she be getting dressed? I feel like maybe that dressing room is actually in her apartment but that the apartment is nothing special and full of ikea furniture just like her wardrobe..
The concept of a BANK lounge is different than a bank agency. Not so many people are going there. Only from time to time and only potential clients or clients who are received discreetly. Every bank in Switzerland has this concept, I explained it many time here. It's an appartment utilised for the reception of clients and never located in the same building as the bank. The banks are the main owners of the Geneva appartments and you have many places like this with only a reception space. Don't imagine there are people coming in there every day. Maybe one or two per week.

• Heart
Can I call her Anna Beggar already? And this one is mine and mine alone! 🤐 💸

@cherry cherry posted a link to this attachment on a previous Tattle post earlier and it really stood out to me.. so just wanted to post the screenshot in case people didn’t click on the link. Whoever the author of this message is you can tell they “KNOW” Anna and aren’t speculating.

She deserves every piece of karma coming her way. Not cool that she’s plagiarized and stolen other peoples content/ideas etc from the beginning. Not acceptable, Anna!

View attachment 811911
And that also explains why her "networking skills" failed badly in her last trip to London. She herself shut the doors of what she claims she's leader of. Can't profit of it forever. Beggar and an outcast in such a short time. Must be a record.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.