Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are my screenshots from last April. It looks like Joseph is walking out of the closet and turning left. Aija is filming her reflection in the mirror at the end of the room on her phone. I'm trying to work out how this affects the layout you've designed and tested out mirror selfies in my bathroom.
Results: when standing in front of the mirror and looking into the reflection, the door of my bedroom is on my right (in the photo of the reflection). When facing away from the mirror and looking straight at the door, the door is on my left. In the pictures of Anna and Joseph, the opposite is the case so your layout is correct for where the door and corridor would lead out of her closet.
I was hoping there was nothing to the left. That room with the solid door looks more and more like a bathroom...

Reactions: 4
I was hoping there was nothing to the left. That room with the solid door looks more and more like a bathroom...
@teki_awas, I am keeping my idea about the absence of the bathroom. if you are talking about the square at the right lower part of the layout, this is the WC, there is only the space for that or for a shower. There must be a WC in the apartment, it is the law lol. If it is a shower, it explains too why she can't do a video in the "bathroom".

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am keeping my idea about the absence of the bathroom. if you are talking about the square at the right lower part of the layout, this is the WC, there is only the space for that or for a shower. There must be a WC in the apartment, it is the law. If it is a shower, it explains too why she can't do a video in the "bathroom".
It might be a bathroom for Anna! She might use the toilets to wash! Don’t forget she thought a bidet was a shower. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@teki_awas : an important indication for the futur layout. In France and Geneva appartments, it's very rare to have the WC with a window, usually it is a little cabinet without windows that's why I am pretty sure those are the toilets. It may come as a surprise for many of you, America or EE based, but it is normal here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone remembers when she posted that she's moving (September 2020) and she also posted weird memes and SATC videos that implied relationship troubles? Is she in another closet since then? Need to investigate after work 😆

View attachment 811240
I remember! Probably when she gave Joe the ultimatum:do me a fake "ceremony" or I will get you deported from Europe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If she had a beautiful bathroom, a beautiful bedroom etc. She would show it. She shows everything about her life. Her excuse about not showing for protection is lame. We can be sure this is not a real flat and it’s far from being luxurious.

How long has she been in Geneva?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@teki_awas : an important indication for the futur layout. In France and Geneva appartments, it's very rare to have the WC with a window, usually it is a little cabinet without windows that's why I am pretty sure those are the toilets. It may come as a surprise for many of you, America or EE based, but it is normal here.
Oh my gosh, this is what we call a half bathroom in the US! Hahaha! Does she wash her armpits and private parts in the sink? My goodness.

kucuk-tuvalet-modelleri-dekorasyon-ornekleri-3-682x1024.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the same place. Same dirty carpet and ever changing mirror lol! She moves the mirror like a schizophrenic person, every video the mirror is in a different location. And the filming has to be done in the mirror to make the room look double the size!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my gosh, this is what we call a half bathroom in the US! Hahaha! Does she wash her armpits and private parts in the sink? My goodness.

View attachment 811449
Yes this is exactly what you can find in Western European appartments and I would add for France and Geneva, without even the sink. The sink is in the real bathroom, with bathtub and etc.

About the washing part : she doesn't live there nor Joseph, God knows where she lives....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the pictures, it helped get this layout together.

[1] This is the view from the solid door that's either the bathroom or the entrance.

View attachment 811305

[2] The walk-in closet from the solid door's point of view:

View attachment 811299

[3] Walk-in closet view standing near the window, looking towards the solid door or corridor:

View attachment 811298

[4] The view from the vanity or "make-up" desk:

View attachment 811300

[5] Apartment layout with rooms known to us:

View attachment 811319
Where can I send you a cheque for this brilliant work??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no shower in that lounge! Y'all forget the Friday night she went to Lina's without showering!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So theres two solid doors we dont know about yet
8C51D63C-3819-4BC7-A344-37284708F2CC.jpeg

The complete white one: where Ana is standing which look in a more open space. There is a rug. We cannot see a lock but its pbviously behidn Ana and the camera could be selfie mode.. not sure. but the door is in a corner and if youre standing behind it (on the other side) and enter this room you use your righthand and push the door open you see towards the open area. On the floor you see a thin long layer same color as the floor (cant think of a word in english), this blocks light or anything to be slided under the door . The again, theres a rug... wpuld you put one in the entrance? Or by the WC?

F20EC7A6-F66F-4B37-94C4-D73EDBC7C07B.jpeg

other door has the dark panels on top, opens towards the corridor and if you come from the other side you see a wall right away on your right, not the corridor that takes you to living room. Below the door theres no bump on the floor blocking like the other door.. its more open. And with those dark squares which to me it looks like it can show if the other room has lights on or off, i doubt a main entrance would have this type of door for privacy you dont want everyone to know if your light ms are on. I would think thats to see if theres someone in the WC. We do see a lock. No rug. Would a main entrance in thistype of apartment be in the smallest area of the place or in the open space withh a rug ?

it would make more sense for the WC to be in front or close to what was meant to be the a bedroom which Ana uses as a closet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
When native English speakers use the word bathroom they use it interchangeably with toilet. I don't say toilet ever as it's very common for the lower classes in Britain to say the word. Americans like to say "bathroom" or "ladies room" even if they are looking for the place to do a PP.

Her home situation seemed weird too but I didn’t want to judge her ugly decor too much, taste is subjective.
But she’s living in a bank LOUNGE hahahaahahahahaha 😂😂😂
Now it's clear it's bad taste because she doesn't have the means or ability to decorate the lounge! I pointed out the furniture in the closet because it is not logical for an "elegant/affluent" lady to furnish a closet like this if it is really HER HOME. The white carpet would easily get stained and unhygienic from dust and dirt. Something flat-woven or a custom flooring would be more appropriate for a closet. Unless it's a "shoes off" house, a light colour doesn't make sense. From the photos the grey rolling chair in the closet is in a similar style as the bank lounge's couch. Also not logical to use a rolling chair on such carpet.

She really can't do anything about the decor, why waste any money on it if she doesn't actually live there?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow here she is telling women they have to drink out of a glass and not a bottle in their own home and then she doesn’t even have a HOME herself 😂😅

Is it elegant to be homeless?
What sort of elegant homeless is it best to be? Flamboyant homeless? You ladies crack me up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When native English speakers use the word bathroom they use it interchangeably with toilet. I don't say toilet ever as it's very common for the lower classes in Britain to say the word. Americans like to say "bathroom" or "ladies room" even if they are looking for the place to do a PP.
Ok i didnt know about european differences. Then its a “restroom”(wc) in America which is standard for toilets in public places

Reactions: 9
So theres two solid doors we dont know about yet
View attachment 811453
The complete white one: where Ana is standing which look in a more open space. There is a rug. We cannot see a lock but its pbviously behidn Ana and the camera could be selfie mode.. not sure. but the door is in a corner and if youre standing behind it (on the other side) and enter this room you use your righthand and push the door open you see towards the open area. On the floor you see a thin long layer same color as the floor (cant think of a word in english), this blocks light or anything to be slided under the door . The again, theres a rug... wpuld you put one in the entrance? Or by the WC?

View attachment 811454
other door has the dark panels on top, opens towards the corridor and if you come from the other side you see a wall right away on your right, not the corridor that takes you to living room. Below the door theres no bump on the floor blocking like the other door.. its more open. And with those dark squares which to me it looks like it can show if the other room has lights on or off, i doubt a main entrance would have this type of door for privacy you dont want everyone to know if your light ms are on. I would think thats to see if theres someone in the WC. We do see a lock. No rug. Would a main entrance in thistype of apartment be in the smallest area of the place or in the open space withh a rug ?

it would make more sense for the WC to be in front or close to what was meant to be the a bedroom which Ana uses as a closet.
Maybe that it’s the bedroom. That’s why it has a rug. And when you open the door, you have bathroom on the left and “the closet” room on the right, then living room with entrance and kitchen with dining area.

Reactions: 2
@Bastine de Beaumanoir I believe this is the same location! From her IG Stories June 7 this year.

View attachment 807664

View attachment 807665

View attachment 807666
Ladies, I was taking a break from Tattle but I saw this and thought since Anna reads Tattle after all, maybe she would find this shoe hack useful. Perfect for the Hermesas!

Look Anna! It’s 5 minute crafts, you’re subscribed to them right? 😉 ( can see this in the pictures posted by cherry berry )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe that it’s the bedroom. That’s why it has a rug. And when you open the door, you have bathroom on the left and “the closet” room on the right, then living room with entrance and kitchen with dining area.
My main argument against this hypothesis, just like for the bathroom : she never showed it, we all know her patterns and it would have been the first thing to show (in her head). If there is room for another piece must be something else, what could it be?:unsure:... Or maybe that part rests empty.

About that picture : "we are hiring". Oh, please.....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.