Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems that Overthinkingit doesn’t know Anna but investigated.
She thought Anna lived on a 6/8 bedrooms flat.
In the first post the person is talking abour 3 rooms, then changed his mind. Why? The three pieces is probably the truth. I am intrigued by "with little tiny evidences" etc. : there where no evidences at that time to identify so clearly the place. Sounds to me like an ancient lover that Joseph got into the place with a Grindr meeting, telling him it's his appartment.
In any cas we are grateful to that person.

About the entry : the main entry I think it's where the big supended lamp is. But in some ancient appartments, depending of the configuration, could exist a second door for the garbage and etc. Nowadays they are blocked/hiden by a fake wall but some places still have them. It could be another proof for the lounge theory, I've already told you that those places are made in order to let people in and out very discreetly. If someone is coming at the main entrance, the person already in could go out by the second entrance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Please, don't tell me that door in front of the "marvelous" closet is the entrance of the apartment. 🥴
This is the only door that doesnt match the rest! Maybe the bathroom door? Bathrooms tend to be “at the end of the hallway to the right” hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, it matches perfectly with everything I thought about this affair.
We should be grateful to that person. The truth was there from the begining. This person wanted that someone could find the place and understand it's the Audi Bank's lounge. I don't know if you are still reading us anonymous person but : THANK YOU.
Edit: I'm late too the party and it took me a while to go through the first 25 odd pages of thread 1

A few honorable mentions of the early reveals
Copyright strike for a video that shows Anna being alone in a hotel bar

Our dear friend and regular contributor @laurensanchez shared more than a few gems in the earlier threads
🚨WARNING NSFW🚨 this was supposedly a source of inspiration for Anna
Anna's Geneva home
JetsetBabe blog posts and asking her followers for exclusive London locations
Renting dresses

And finally the holy grail, the address reveal 🥁🥁🥁

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I forgot to take a screenshot but theres a story somewhere of her in her closet wearing a pink athletic outfit with sneakers on and that door was slightly open you could see it was completely dark inside. I could see the door had a lock. From what i have seen in European doors only entrance door and bathroom have a lock separate to door knob. I need to find that picture!😅

Reactions: 7
From what i have seen in European doors only entrance door and bathroom have a lock separate to door knob. I need to find that picture!
Or the WC. There is no bathroom in the apartement (for me). In Western Europe, unlike EE or Italy, the WC and the bathroom are generally separated, that's why I think it was easy to abandon the bathroom in an appartment destinated to a lounge. But it could also be an hybrid, still with the bathroom but she never showed it and this a big evidence. When Anna Bey doesn't show something it means she didn't have it.😁

Reactions: 9
@overthinkingit, if you are still reading us : you are a genius! the way you gave the information about the Park Bertrand👍. And the first girl who understood your messsage too. I just adore those subtle people. Bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone remembers when she posted that she's moving (September 2020) and she also posted weird memes and SATC videos that implied relationship troubles? Is she in another closet since then? Need to investigate after work 😆

Closet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I took a few minutes to decide if I could write it here but here we go:
I married people. And I understand the lady who married them when she said that she had never done that before. It’s weird to have the ceremony filmed this way, I have never done that.
I do think they are married but for financial reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone remembers when she posted that she's moving (September 2020) and she also posted weird memes and SATC videos that implied relationship troubles? Is she in another closet since then? Need to investigate after work 😆

View attachment 811240
The "relationship trouble" is the result of, if so willingly to live a sugar baby life and become a kept woman, never completely open to learn the game men play and use the same cards aiming to separate real men from players and not getting burned in the process + not vetting the man she was seeing + impatiently stucking with the first poser that crossed her path. She's a disgrace, but she doesn't realize the "husband" has been toying with her since the beginning. She has a history of not knowing how to handle her life, leaving it all to the stars and the universe to fix (and moving when everything's too much to bear). The funny thing is she thinks she controls her life while in fact the "husband" has been dictating her moves since she decided he was the "one". Could not keep on working on her lame 9/5 job a little longer, follow the steps to grow professionally, wait and search for a good man. A better location in London, more clothes and luxury stuff spoke louder in her heart (and seeing close girls getting there before her probably affected her in such decision). She asked for it. She's receiving it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The "relationship trouble" is the result of, if so willingly to live a sugar baby life and become a kept woman, never completely open to learn the game men play and use the same cards aiming to separate real men from players and not getting burned in the process + not vetting the man she was seeing + impatiently stucking with the first poser that crossed her path. She's a disgrace, but she doesn't realize the "husband" has been toying with her since the beginning. She has a history of not knowing how to handle her life, leaving it all to the stars and the universe to fix (and moving when everything's too much to bear). The funny thing is she thinks she controls her life while in fact the "husband" has been dictating her moves since she decided he was the "one". Could not keep on working on her lame 9/5 job a little longer, follow the steps to grow professionally, wait and search for a good man. A better location in London, more clothes and luxury stuff spoke louder in her heart (and seeing close girls getting there before her probably affected her in such decision). She asked for it. She's receiving it.
Yes I agree, I don’t get what’s in it for her? This deal with him seems so crappy, to live with a gay man and waste years of your life living like a homeless, lonely person in a city you don’t even like? Fine if she did it out of love but there is no love. Or if he actually was rich and set her up in a nice house.
In reality she has nothing, no real love, no friends, no real estate, no cars, no family.
she has her IKEA closet and her fake YouTube persona, that’s all.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also posting a few more pics of her closet as well as a very weird EMPTY ROOM (@Bastine de Beaumanoir take a look) where she filmed a short IG story when she was trying to hire someone.
Thank you for the pictures, it helped get this layout together.

[1] This is the view from the solid door that's either the bathroom or the entrance.

entrance_or_bathroom.jpg

[2] The walk-in closet from the solid door's point of view:

walk_in_closet2.jpg

[3] Walk-in closet view standing near the window, looking towards the solid door or corridor:

walk_in_closet1.jpg

[4] The view from the vanity or "make-up" desk:

closetexit.jpg

[5] Apartment layout with rooms known to us:

layout.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

[1] This is the view from the solid door that's either the bathroom or the entrance.

View attachment 811305

View attachment 811299

[3] Walk-in closet view standing near the window, looking towards the solid door or corridor:

View attachment 811298

View attachment 811300

View attachment 811319
I actually think that there might be a kitchen located in area where her dining table is. I’ve checked some rentals in her area and found an apartment with similar layout listed.
86F73058-700C-470D-9A20-A778BAD6BD52.jpeg

kitchen cabinetry marked by red.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think that there might be a kitchen located in area where her dining table is. I’ve checked some rentals in her area and found an apartment with similar layout listed.
I don't know if we could call that area a kitchen, it's enough space for a slim cabinet and a wine fridge, at best.
This further cements the idea that this place is a 1-bedroom unit, with the bedroom transformed into a walk-in closet.
Where does Anna sleep? Hmmm.... I'm waiting for her to post some obscure content about silk pajamas or nighttime routine.
There's the other french door that we know nothing about yet, but one thing is for sure:
*** THIS PLACE IS NOT A HOME ***

1634307423503.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WOW, @teki_awas, I am speechless! Bravo!
And @Crazy_chick, la piccola cucina, haha! I guess the formal diner with 24 bankers is not on her agenda.
Ladies, you're wonderful!

PS. i don't know what was in my mind to put the main entry in the windows part 🤭

• Heart

View attachment 811305

View attachment 811299

View attachment 811298

View attachment 811300

View attachment 811319
These are my screenshots from last April. It looks like Joseph is walking out of the closet and turning left. Aija is filming her reflection in the mirror at the end of the room on her phone. I'm trying to work out how this affects the layout you've designed and tested out mirror selfies in my bathroom.
Results: when standing in front of the mirror and looking into the reflection, the door of my bedroom is on my right (in the photo of the reflection). When facing away from the mirror and looking straight at the door, the door is on my left. In the pictures of Anna and Joseph, the opposite is the case so your layout is correct for where the door and corridor would lead out of her closet.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.