Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting two pics that she once shared of her “dining area” 😂 in the kitchen I’m assuming since she was eating a “salad”…the poorest looking salad I’ve ever seen..not to mention on a plate that looks… not very elegant if you ask me.

Also posting a few more pics of her closet as well as a very weird EMPTY ROOM (@Bastine de Beaumanoir take a look) where she filmed a short IG story when she was trying to hire someone.

Also attaching a pic of her in a totally different room with a totally different desk that she posted at 3AM when she first launched the A-List and people were having trouble singing up. Where was she that night??? We’ve never seen this background or desk before that I can remember! Doesn’t look like a hotel either.

Seriously, Anna. You are gross mess. Silly woman. (Anyone who pathologically lies like she does is just gross in my book).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you @CherryBerry25.
I have no doubts now : this is the apartment that Audi Bank is using as a lounge. Only the front side is furnished in order to receive the clients. The big doors with "fenêtre à la française" design can be closed and make a very official place from this apartment. The rest of the apartment is a mess because nobody is living there : empties rooms, empty kitchenette and probably only a small independent wc, without bathroom (bathtub, etc.) This is another particularity of a lounge, the place for the bathtub or shower in non-existent, but they have a WC just in case.

I can see now that even the shoes are changing. Except the "wedding" Manolo Blahnik shoes, have you ever seen her wearing the other shoes with a gem stones design on it? What date, where? Most of those shoes could be rented, that's why they change a lot and they don't have their own place. Beside, they are brand new, they are not worned shoes, those are items for pictures that's all.

It's Audi's lounge, ladies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m actually shocked, I knew she was lying and was living a sad life but this is actually worse!
What a failure of a life....
I knew the marriage was fake from the start, I’m married and you notice a lot of details that doesn’t add up with her story of their relationship.
Her home situation seemed weird too but I didn’t want to judge her ugly decor too much, taste is subjective.
But she’s living in a bank LOUNGE hahahaahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Why is only her clothes there and not Joseph’s? Are all those shoes even hers? Where does she shower?? Does she sleep on the floor in her IKEA-closet?? I have so many questions 😅
Everything is fake!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m actually shocked, I knew she was lying and was living a sad life but this is actually worse!
What a failure of a life....
I knew the marriage was fake from the start, I’m married and you notice a lot of details that doesn’t add up with her story of their relationship.
Her home situation seemed weird too but I didn’t want to judge her ugly decor too much, taste is subjective.
But she’s living in a bank LOUNGE hahahaahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Why is only her clothes there and not Joseph’s? Are all those shoes even hers? Where does she shower?? Does she sleep on the floor in her IKEA-closet?? I have so many questions 😅
Everything is fake!!!!
Do you want to know more? Here I am.
I am the one who informed you about the wedding being a partnership for taxes (one must be married before 31th January of the year in order to gain on the taxes).
But this morning I've suddenly remembered a phrase from her video. The Town lady who married them said : "I never did this before". Anna was refering to the fact that they were filming or photoshoting the marriage with the round lamp for the light. But this is not the first time that people film their wedding in the Town Hall so why this lady made that strange comment? Because there is a possibility that this fake wedding was presented to the town Hall people as a wedding for advertising, cinema or something like that (promoting the mask during the Covid, for exemple etc). That's why we don't have a proper and logical video of the whole wedding, that's why things are cut, shorted, just like in the appartment. They just stayed with the lady and did a mimic of the principal stages of a marriage, maybe it took 15 min. I never saw by the way her "livret de famille", have you seen it? She should have had it in her hand after the wedding.

PS. There was a person here on Tattle who knew all the truth from the begining. It's the person who gave you the adress of the Audi Bank's lounge : Florissant, near Park Bertrand. This person is someone who is really living in Geneva, because one must know some details, you can't just go on Google Street View and find the apartment. This person wanted to give you the truth. Except for @grimaldi and I, nobody from Tattle is in this area and it wasn't Grimaldi who betrayed them. It's someone who knows Joseph and the Audi's lounge.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine being a bank Audi customer walking in to this lounge ready to do business and then seeing Aija Räty sitting in one of the rooms hiding 😂 like a cockroach in one of the corners

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The whole astrology tale about setting dates for the "wedding" served as distraction to romanticize it and again take the public for a fool. Actually everytime she comes with a story there is something else that she uses as a glue to reinforce the whole lie and appeal to the public's sentiment. She's a low being.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole astrology tale about setting dates for the "wedding" served as distraction to romanticize it and again take the public for a fool. Actually everytime she comes with a story there is something else that she uses as a glue to reinforce the whole lie and appeal to the public's sentiment. She's a low being.
That could also be something very well observed in Psychiatry with murders and scammers : the "act manqué". It means every pathological criminal has a tendency to tell the truth in a subtle form in order to be caught up. In Anna's case, she delivers the truth unconsciously with some of her sentencies.

For exemple :
1.In the case of a partnership
The wedding had to be done before the end of January for astrological reasons : actually it's for taxes, it must to be done before the 31th January of the year, to gain the taxes from the last year (the year when she made 200.000 dolars with her scam)

2.in the case of a staged wedding
The Town Lady said she never did it, implying celebrating a wedding with video filming. Translate in : The Town Lady never had the occasion to participate at a little movie for advertising.
Etc., etc., etc.

Reactions: 17
Okay, I think I'm done rendering the apartment with the photos that I found on previous threads.
I've included the pictures I used as reference. Here's the main living room view:

living room wide.jpg

overview.jpg

Next: we have the view from the mini bar, I added the room divider in the opposite corner.
This room also opens up to the back of the apartment, where we lack information of what it looks like.

icebucket.jpg

Lastly, this was designed using Harim's photo (his back was against this room and it was dark).
I'm trying to figure out what these two doors lead to (entrance, Anna's closet, kitchen, etc):

hall.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Wonderful @teki_awas, this exposes perfectly the nature of the appartment, there are no people living in. It was arranged for business purposes. The proportions are smaller but the idea is exactly this one.

About the absence of a Bathroom in a lounge : this is the explanation for the impossibility for her to film make-up videos, night routine videos and to show her products @laurensanchez.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Bastine de Beaumanoir the first person to reveal the location "Parc Bertrand" wrote a long cryptic paragraph with capitalised letters throughout that spelled out the words "Parc Bertrand". I've tried looking for that post but I can't find it. It was in one of the earlier threads (around 1-4, no later than thread 5). It was in one of the earlier threads before Anna started excluding her blogs from the wayback machine. People from her courses were leaking material and members from her "team" were leaking video recordings from their meetings (moderators for the facebook group)

I found some fun reading for you all, I can't imagine the southern housewives falling for Anna's nonexistent homemaking skills 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Bastine de Beaumanoir the first person to reveal the location "Parc Bertrand" wrote a long cryptic paragraph with capitalised letters throughout that spelled out the words "Parc Bertrand". I've tried looking for that post but I can't find it.
Yes, it matches perfectly with everything I thought about this affair.
We should be grateful to that person. The truth was there from the begining. This person wanted that someone could find the place and understand it's the Audi Bank's lounge. I don't know if you are still reading us anonymous person but : THANK YOU.

• Wow
  • Heart
Do you want to know more? Here I am.
I am the one who informed you about the wedding being a partnership for taxes (one must be married before 31th January of the year in order to gain on the taxes).
But this morning I've suddenly remembered a phrase from her video. The Town lady who married them said : "I never did this before". Anna was refering to the fact that they were filming or photoshoting the marriage with the round lamp for the light. But this is not the first time that people film their wedding in the Town Hall so why this lady made that strange comment? Because there is a possibility that this fake wedding was presented to the town Hall people as a wedding for advertising, cinema or something like that (promoting the mask during the Covid, for exemple etc). That's why we don't have a proper and logical video of the whole wedding, that's why things are cut, shorted, just like in the appartment. They just stayed with the lady and did a mimic of the principal stages of a marriage, maybe it took 15 min. I never saw by the way her "livret de famille", have you seen it? She should have had it in her hand after the wedding.

PS. There was a person here on Tattle who knew all the truth from the begining. It's the person who gave you the adress of the Audi Bank's lounge : Florissant, near Park Bertrand. This person is someone who is really living in Geneva, because one must know some details, you can't just go on Google Street View and find the apartment. This person wanted to give you the truth. Except for @grimaldi and I, nobody from Tattle is in this area and it wasn't Grimaldi who betrayed them. It's someone who knows Joseph and the Audi's lounge.

I don’t remember the comment « betraying » the location. Do you remember in which thread it was?

Édit: reacted too fast! It is written just before this message 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My intuition? There are multiples eyes watching her (and possibly waiting for the right moment to attack), increased after she moved to Geneve. Delicious!🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 13
THIS IS HOW I THINK THE CLOSET CONNECTS TO THE REST OF THE BANKS LOUNGE

This door in the back behind Lina is a door to a hallway. A light this strong and yellowish is only in small narrow space like a hallway or european apartment entrances.. That hallways leads to the closet.
D06D8EA1-3AB1-4FCF-B40D-2A7175C51AC4.jpeg

51855252-3599-4ED5-96FD-0AB575DA9607.jpeg

(Door witth mirror is the hallway)

In the end of that hallway on your left hande entrance to the closet will be found, and it happens to be riiiiiight behind the long wall in the living room. This wall: (notice the lightning too)

D4BBDABD-9152-4C94-97A4-B1F2913DD3EF.jpeg

Now i hope this explain my previous comments better: the closet gets a lot of soft morning natural lightning from the large window just as bright as the living room in the “working from home this morning” story
E0538980-14CA-49EA-86DF-1EE88591A7F0.jpeg

Which come from the same direction as Ana’s favorite spot for videos in living room.
6F181236-4313-43CC-9FAC-C5B0203B5294.jpeg

in the closet entrance you can see in the background the same type of yellowish light behind Lina, it comes from a hallway. The hallway that connects to the living room area.
5CB496E9-BBE2-4565-8ECD-16633AAE492D.jpeg

so the apartment has two large windows in living room and closet connected by a small hallway.

Oh hey Ana’s fans! Welcome to Anna’s extravagant mansion tour! You might not want to believe everything you see on here but we are disecting Ana’s pictures she posted on IG and Youtube herself and we are giving you the tour she refuses to do! You are very very welcome

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Please, don't tell me that door in front of the "marvelous" closet is the entrance of the apartment. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.