Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that coconut creamer. Haha.
I'm going to have to suggest this creamer to a close relative who is addicted to multiple cups of coffee with creamer per day. As a meme I saw recently said: when you like those sweet milky drinks, it's not real coffee. I intermittent fast too so I understand her, but I drink black coffee so as not to break my fast. I totally let her off the hook though since her regime is clearly working for her and the creamer has 15 calories. On topic: indeed the Corsier building has multiple floors and multiple offices there. I do not see the one she rented advertised online, so it's possible she still has the lease. As it is an office of course, she probably slept on the couch there. How affluent!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna has been continuing her unfollowing spree, slowly dropped by 100 followers over the last few days. I wonder why? Is it so she looks more important, recluse and particular on who she associates herself with by having a low following count?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anna has been continuing on her unfollowing spree, slowly dropped by 100 followers over the last few days. I wonder why? Is it so she looks more important, recluse and particular on who she associates herself with by having a low following count?
Would be interesting to know who she unfollows.

Reactions: 11
My ladies, I leave the chapter Sachse-Florescu of the day with this picture of Dominique's husband. For memory.
What a distinction! He was private before his marriage with Dominique Sachse, but since then he shows himself with her everywhere, proud to be her husband.
I don't have the heart to put Average Joe's photo next to him, it will be too cruel for Anna Bey. Enjoy.

1634227852975.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My ladies, I leave the chapter Sachse-Florescu of the day with this picture of Dominique's husband. For memory.
What a distinction! He was private before his marriage with Dominique Sachse, but since then he shows himself with her everywhere, proud to be her husband.
I don't have the heart to put Average Joe's photo next to him, it will be too cruel for Anna Bey. Enjoy.

View attachment 810145
I love vibrant older men. You'd never guess he was 70.

Reactions: 18
Joseph is in Geneva since 2015, if it is his car it is a second-hand car or a car belonging to the bank from 2012. If the plate is FR could be the Paris branch. Does it have 75 in the numbers? I can't see it on my Google. But my Google shows me an image from 2014, do you have the same date?
Highly unlikely a bank car from 2012 or even 2014. Banks, corps and businesses tend to lease for a year or two and return for a more recent model. Taxes and such make it a better deal. As for the google data, not sure how often the updates take place. More likely it’s a second hand car

Reactions: 8
Mr. Invisible... It puzzled me by the time that kiss picture (that became a thumbnail) both wearing a mask. The women that follow her gotta snap out of it! She posts a picture with another man inducing people to think he's the "husband", while the pictures with the real "husband" are always with his face either partially covered or with a mask.
True!!!👍😅🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I love vibrant older men. You'd never guess he was 70.
I've just checked : he is born on 31st october 1953, he has 68 in two weeks, I made him older than he is. This picture must be around 60-65. The marriage with Dominique was in 2012, he was 59 and she was 44 at that time. Today she is 54, one cannot believe it!

Reactions: 15
She makes me feel like an old woman I swear. Sigh, a deep sigh. Just to give background (pun intended).

This Amazon fake photoshop crap is what she used in her very first videos. After moving from London, but before filming in the hotels. Her hotel fetish is really insane. The makeup video that I referred to and that Bastine mentions above, I was thinking of an incident where she showed what facial products she uses. It was at a vanity which I believe was in the IKEA closet. She never repeated any similar content at that location, and never shows her beauty routine as far as I know.
And the IKEA closet appeared to be a bedroom. A bedroom where the IKEA racks were put in. Off to the right side I recall a door?The door wasn’t a closet door. Someone refresh my memory… Its what you do when you don’t actually have a walk-in closet

Reactions: 9
My God, I think I shall send this to IVP, she plagiarized one of the handbooks, even with the idiomatic expressions! I have to print this. When I was reading Tattle, I didn't have a Tattle account, I was reading anonymously, so I was not able to see well all the screenshot from the first threads.
She is confused, she doesn't know what to select of the handbook's information, it's just like she never listened the oral part. Or maybe she didn't have the practical training in order to implement the informations.
I can't read everything right now but clearly she didn't had the real French style in that class. Only generalities. And this is made on purpose by IVP, because French style is the real protocol style, even in Buckingham Palace. It is a very hard style to learn for social climbers.

I change the subject because of @AnnaBeg's message : I would recommend also the YT channel of Dominique Sachse, a wealthy woman, TV anchor, married with Nick Florescu a very important business man. She is very American but absolutly, absolutly big class. It's about everything, hair, make-up, career, sport, life questions.
Is that the said screenshot?
Screenshot_20200722_183016_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 10
Makes me believe the other guy, the one she wishes was the real "husband", was on it too. He agreed with her game. But once he noticed this whole disgrace was gonna screw with his "professional" reputation, he jumped out. And it might have in some proportion since he no longer works for Bank Audi.

Reactions: 13
And the IKEA closet appeared to be a bedroom. A bedroom where the IKEA racks were put in. Off to the right side I recall a door?The door wasn’t a closet door. Someone refresh my memory… Its what you do when you don’t actually have a walk-in closet
It looks like there may be room for a bed but I think it's more likely that she converted the spare bedroom into her "walk in closet"

All I wonder is if the bank knows/knew she was filming in this place and using it to store her unwashed trosseau

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh how interesting the closet pictures from the thread 16!

I don't have the same oppinion than you about a possible place made for a bedroom : on the same page of the same thread you have a picture where you can see a high furniture at the right side, covering the wall, there is no place for a bed. But, my existential question is : are those really her clothes??? I mean I recognize let's say, the cow coat at the left which is not even in the closet but hanging somewhere next to the mirror, let's say a pink something and some yellow troussers that could be in her colours. But have you noticed that all those clothes are for woman and they are esentially cotton white? I don't remember that cotton white was the signature of her wadrobe especially on those days. Where are her high heel shoes? I see some white baskets that's all. And too many hats, she was wearing the same hat during 2019, the new one was that ridiculous saucepan this summer.
Something doesn't add up with the clothes, am I the only one who see this? Where are the baby blue etc?

And the guy in her back if it's Joseph, why is he wearing a cap inside? Seems to me that those people are only passing by....the time for a picture with the "Mango" dress. No man jackets or troussers in a room made to be a closet this is weird, if it is the same place than our Audi lounge (see the ceiling lamp) Joseph doesn't live in the appartment. Geneva is not USA to have two closets in two separate rooms for men and women.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh how interesting the closet pictures from the thread 16!

I don't have the same oppinion than you about a possible place made for a bedroom : on the same page of the same thread you have a picture where you can see a high furniture at the right side, covering the wall, there is no place for a bed. But, my existential question is : are those really her clothes??? I mean I recognize let's say, the cow coat at the left which is not even in the closet but hanging somewhere next to the mirror, let's say a pink something and some yellow troussers that could be in her colours. But have you noticed that all those clothes are for woman and they are esentially cotton white? I don't remember that cotton white was the signature of her wadrobe especially on those days. Where are her high heel shoes? I see some white baskets that's all. And too many hats, she was wearing the same hat during 2019, the new one was that ridiculous saucepan this summer.
Something doesn't add up with the clothes, am I the only one who see this? Where are the baby blue etc?

And the guy in her back if it's Joseph, why is he wearing a cap inside? Seems to me that those people are only passing by....the time for a picture with the "Mango" dress. No man jackets or troussers in a room made to be a closet this is weird, if it is the same place than our Audi lounge (see the ceiling lamp) Joseph doesn't live in the appartment. Geneva is not USA to have two closets in two separate rooms for men and women.
The fact she's never done a proper closet tour video is highly suspicious too. There are so many pictures of "her closet" along all these threads that I don't even know where to start looking.

One thing is for sure: The way the carpet is arranged as if cut in half and placed on the floor... You know that whole room is not supposed to be a walk in closet, especially with no doors and a full length window.

This screenshot shows the other part of the room than the video where she was showing her skincare (subtitles on as I can’t stand her voice).

So not a lot of clothes, barely any shoes etc.
She is moving the mirror a lot, I recognize the ridiculous boots (they were not in the other picture), but still something is wrong with the clothes, and I insist : there are no man clothes and the furniture is made mainly for a man closet, see the number of man troussers hangers. Joseph must have some suits, ties, how come we don't see them?

Girls 🤦‍♀️, there is maybe an explanation if this is in the appartment that we call now the Audi lounge! It could be the appartment destinated by the bank to another person which is moving a lot in the world and it's never at home. Anna enters in the appartment when the person is out. That would explain also the lack of personalized design : for this person it's only a corporate "pied-à-terre". And I wonder if it might be a woman and all those white blouses are hers? They are not man shirts. Lately, because of the Covid, this person was more in Geneva that's why the place was so absent from Anna's stories and that's why she has more difficulties to show more often the place. What are your thoughts about this scenario?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She is moving the mirror a lot, I recognize the ridiculous boots (they were not in the other picture), but still something is wrong with the clothes, and I insist : there are no man clothes and the furniture is made mainly for a man closet, see the number of man troussers hangers. Joseph must have some suits, ties, how come we don't see them?

Girls, there maybe an explanation if this is in the appartment that we call now the Audi lounge. It could be the appartment destinated by the bank to another person which is moving a lot in the world and it's never at home. She enters in the appartment when the person is out. That would explain also the lack of personalized design, for this person it's only a corporate "pied-à-terre". And I wonder if it could be a woman and all those white blouses are hers, they are not man shirts. Lately, because of the Covid, this person was more in Geneva that's why the place was absent from Anna's stories and she has more difficulties to show often the place. What are your thoughts about this scenario?

Yes, we can see her blue rain boots 😅.

One thing is certain: she hides where she lives and she hides her husband. She is ashamed.

Dominique does not wear silky clothes at home as advised by Anna… 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is awful. I hate people that try to b “posh” and “sexy”

she wouldnt know elegance if it hit her in the face

another person like this who grinds my gears is emma Miller @emmamiller on insta.
She tries to be sexy wnd elegant but actually shes just a cheap ass hooker .. plz some1 start a thread on her
Is she actually a prostitute?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.