Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes it's a Land Rover I caught the logo but it's blurred slightly. Any idea which model?
@mexmex said it's a sport model.

Sport model has 6 versions right now, starting from 88k CHF.

I'm curious if it's provided by Joe's bank as pointed out. Anyone know if this is a type of car that an employer would typically provide? Do employees have any choice or say?

Reactions: 7
@mexmex said it's a sport model.

Sport model has 6 versions right now, starting from 88k CHF.

I'm curious if it's provided by Joe's bank as pointed out. Anyone know if this is a type of car that an employer would typically provide? Do employees have any choice or say?
idk about his industry specifically, but general trends I've noticed:
Is the car owned by the company he is employeed by?
If yes, it's most likely a standard issue model for everyone in certain positions and the finance department already did the math on when they are getting switched out.
If no, leased and he can pick and choose amongst everything in a given budget following certain guidelines.

Some production companies supply the upper-crust with multiple cars to ensure the better one that can draw envy isn't being used when visiting facilities. Other companies (mostly seen in industries like consulting where they travel a ton) have agreements in place to ensure flexibility for switching out cars when traveling.

Reactions: 10
Lately I thought that we were bit cruel towards Rat but as usually she proved me wrong.All this covid bullshit and as usually she proved how full of tit is she.Someone close to her is induced in coma and she's showing Hermes show invitations .I mean seriously????So one day person is in coma,second day miraculously recovers and third day person dies.Where is black clothes and mourning period?40 days in 21.century including Ortodox christianity.I feel like idiot for feeling sorry for her.Each time she's showing that she can go lower and lower.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
can someone deduce what car she’s driving? Is it still the Range Rover?
1634085135977.png

She took off her shoe to drive a car that doesn't belong to her, not just that, her feet have been marinating in those boots for hours. Whoever gets that car next is going to faint when they open the door and the stench slaps them in the face.

1634085040388.png

On a side note, just noticed this little detail below the flower arrangements.
The only literature in the whole room is this lovely coffee table book, trying to find out what it really is.

1634085863669.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think it was in the last thread this tiktok was posted as an example of what Anna Bey would do once she gets to Dubai, except Anna’s fave was photoshopped over the ladies. It’s come out that the husband has been scamming people out of their money. He is a 24hr FX trading academy and the wife has been helping him in the scams. Whoever mentioned this as an example was right, Anna is a scammah, she attracts scammers (her palm reading lady) and users (the list is too long for this one) so it makes sense that she’d try to go to Dubai for a husband that’s an even better and more profitable scammer

I’m noticing a repeat pattern where women want/ demand more from their husbands/partners and the partners are too scared not to comply so they end up in shady practices to keep their wives happy. Tom Girardi, this tiktok couple, and Joseph are prime examples. (Simply assuming Joseph is shady because he works in a shady bank, he must be desperate for and that’s why he’s sticking with Anna through everything)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also what rich person would hire a nanny to take care of the kids? Aren’t they supposed to be smothered by their parents? I remember being jealous of my classmates for having such attentive parents that remembered every tiny detail of their day, homework assignments and sports events. All because they had enough money to not work and take care of them so much
Hmmm… I’m going to have to question this as it, literally, was not my experience (nor, by my understanding, the experience my parents had either). I also remember friends nannies picking them up from school etc whether the parents actively worked for money or not. Maybe it’s a cultural thing?
Then again I’m very grateful for that as I cannot imagine being smother-raised by people who: admitted to having us out of obligation and nothing more; regularly forgot things like school pick up and drop off times or our birthdays (refused to go to any high school or college graduation because it wasn’t an accomplishment just an expectation); and had some pretty malignant mental health issues.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 807615

She took off her shoe to drive a car that doesn't belong to her, not just that, her feet have been marinating in those boots for hours. Whoever gets that car next is going to faint when they open the door and the stench slaps them in the face.

View attachment 807613

On a side note, just noticed this little detail below the flower arrangements.
The only literature in the whole room is this lovely coffee table book, trying to find out what it really is.

View attachment 807620
Of course the only literature in her fake apartment is the same Helmut Newton photography book displayed on every common Insta-bleep’s page.
She’s constantly trying to prove she’s cultured, discerning, and affable, but fails miserably. And her true peasant self is so evident by posting herself driving barefoot for all to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it was in the last thread this tiktok was posted as an example of what Anna Bey would do once she gets to Dubai, except Anna’s fave was photoshopped over the ladies.
Ah, yes, I posted that silly picture because these two reminded me of Anna's tactics: over-promise and under-deliver. I didn't know they were so despicable, thank you for researching them.

Tattle has inspired me to do something good for humanity. This thread is much more than just plain gossip, we're moved by something bigger. I might make a website to collect data of potential fake-gurus, it will include a separate grading feature for those with online content. I'm writing it here to remind myself to do it, a passion project to add to the "humanitarian" section of my portfolio. Any ideas are welcome!

I’m noticing a repeat pattern where women want/ demand more from their husbands/partners and the partners are too scared not to comply so they end up in shady practices to keep their wives happy. Tom Girardi, this tiktok couple, and Joseph are prime examples. (Simply assuming Joseph is shady because he works in a shady bank, he must be desperate for and that’s why he’s sticking with Anna through everything)
Hah! Right on the money. I bet Anna threatens him with divorce and uncovering his homosexuality to his strict parents. Aija may, allegedly, use extortion to get new Hermessas, economy tickets abroad, a new suitcase, ugly Hermes boots, distasteful corset-like belts, his company car, and the keys to the lounge during the weekend.

1634091217034.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you @cherry cherry!
The buildings in that area are not very high, two or three floors max. But they have very high mezzanines. According to the size of the trees, could be a first or second floor, still goes with my theorie. I do have an idea where it is, because I think I recognize the building in front of the window and the distance that separate the building from the "appartement" building. Boy, it would be so, so, so easy if it's the building that I am thinking of. Next time when I can go for a walk in the city I shall check. Just for the fun till I check : Audi Bank has balconies like that in the front or back façade 😁. Wait for Bastine's power walks.

@Bastine de Beaumanoir I believe this is the same location! From her IG Stories June 7 this year.

06AADE11-2BBB-4AA2-9C82-B6DBA2831A98.png

98E72AB7-7CBA-4F46-9993-7DA3836CE995.jpeg

33A8D5EB-95BA-40AD-BD9B-74BF5A59DD8D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
WOW, WOAAAAAW, WOW !!!!
Talk about privacy, I have all the informations I need, thank you @CherryBerry25 ! I have the "garde-fou" design of the window. The trees on one side of the windows and the 19th C. building on the other side it's sufficient.
And the place just SCREEEEAAAMS official appartment, not even offical accomodation for Joseph. How comes there is no framed picture with her, them, mother, cousins, their invisible cat or something, since she is able to put framed pictures with her in the 4 Seasons rooms?
And the bar, ladies THE BAR! This is a place where people come and go, where many people are received around 16h. The champagne bucket is behind from the point of view of the last pictures. How comes we never saw her receiving someone, throwing a party, a dinner? The pictures with Bassem doesn't count, they all look like they are affraid to put dirt somewhere.
Somebody here has mentioned a video where she was teaching how to dress a table, was it in this appartment?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her dressing a table?Bastina did you have your coffe or you have a fever?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha, @AnnaBeg, I am with my coffee and with the fever of the investigation.
But I do remember someone saying something like this, am I wrong? you are interrested in finishing school it doesn't ring a bell for you? I guess you would have noticed it.
Anyway my point is : in this apartement the table is in thick leather, look at the picture. This is an office table, for reunions, computers and etc. You can't dress a table for dinner in this appartement. And I have the feeling that it's forbidden for her to personalize something. The only personal item that we keep seeing is the laptop, a mobile item.

Reactions: 16
it was while she was on vacation. Apologies I spoke rashly @Bastine de Beaumanoir , I just remembered the picture on her IG reels. From the picture it looks like she’s dressing the table but the video is about how to eat pasta… which doesn’t make sense why she’d pick this photo to represent the IG reel she usually picks a funny picture of her doing it inelegantly. Like falling, sitting awkwardly etc. but hey maybe now she will give us a table dressing video since people have commented asking for elegant meals to cook their husbands

or maybe you were referencing this other photo where she completes her final exam for the institut villa pierrefeu finishing school

Attachments

it was while she was on vacation. Apologies I spoke rashly @Bastine de Beaumanoir , I just remembered the picture on her IG reels. From the picture it looks like she’s dressing the table but the video is about how to eat pasta… which doesn’t make sense why she’d pick this photo to represent the IG reel she usually picks a funny picture of her doing it inelegantly. Like falling, sitting awkwardly etc. but hey maybe now she will give us a table dressing video since people have commented asking for elegant meals to cook their husbands

or maybe you were referencing this other photo where she completes her final exam for the institut villa pierrefeu finishing school
Yes, it confirms what I'm saying above, @thank you @aliciaaaa, she was never allowed to film something like that in the appartment and the furniture of the appartment is not made for people who have to eat. Beside, to dress a table in the good manner you have to possess the Table's items like beautiful tablecloth, cutlery, plates, all sort of glasses, specifique service plates, etc.
She used the same pink dress in the "appartment" to create the impression that the IVP table, where si is wearing the dress, was her's.
About her IVP examen related to the european table : I said it 1M times, she learned the service part and the European table in general, that's why she is not able to recognize the French style from the British or American style.
When one learns the "lady" part, not the service part, one understands that European protocol is like a language, you have to recognize right away if you are in a French setting, Russian setting etc. at the table, because you have to act accordingly. For the other people and for the service. Then it's like a coreography where each people knows the part : in which order to speak with the persons next to you, how to pass "le saucier", how to take the meal from the service plate, etc. Table manners in Europe are like a waltz : for the most people the waltz is a sort of turning around and make circles while for people who took lessons of waltz there are specific movement very well codified. When, in a party, you have a partner who really knows the waltz, you recognize him right away and adapt the movements. This is the way people behave at the formal tables in the European good society and this is how they spot somebody who doesn't have sufficient experience in the society.

In her case, no comment : making videos about eating pasta..... With her butt in that Playboy position....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes it’s true, the bank Audi “apartment” has no personal things that any home has, not even a blanket on the sofa, any pictures or even books that aren’t coffee table books.
But I believe she must have brought that book herself, like when she brought lamps and all her tit to the four seasons.
I can’t imagine a Muslim bank allowing books with naked women on the front, classy move Aija...🙄

She has never showed her bedroom from this place (there most likely is no bedroom)
She only showed her bed from her other “office” she had in the middle of nowhere.
Which is even more weird because who has a bed in an office anyway?
Where does Joseph sleep? With a guy-“friend”?
Little liar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A few more pics from “the apartment”. The railing looks different but why do the small coffee side tables look the same (as well as the lamp 👀)??? (These were not all posted the same day just FYI). It’s incredibly bazaar the lengths she goes to in order to hide the truth.

The last pic is the only one that might be her bedroom??? Here she had taken gummy bears with melatonin to help with insomnia (which explains the comment/ text on said pic).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A few more pics from “the apartment”. The railing looks different but why do the small coffee side tables look the same (as well as the lamp 👀)??? (These were not all posted the same day just FYI). It’s incredibly bazaar the lengths she goes to in order to hide the truth.

The last pic is the only one that might be her bedroom??? Here she had taken gummy bears with melatonin to help with insomnia (which explains the comment/ text on said pic).
Thank you for your work! I just wonder, isn’t the first three and the very last picture from her “””office””” ?
I actually think that’s where she lived for a couple of months.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.