Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job ladies! One day behind and I am so much behind…
Anyway. Good point, what was the last time we have seen her IKEA closet? Seems to me this was replaced by corporate Audi place, holiday shootings and other places. 🤔🧐

p.s. @Bastine de Beaumanoir Speaking of Maronites in Libanon, before the pandemic in 2019 I took a photo of the principal donors in one of their main basilicas in Libanon, and there are a few of “Audi” surnames so I would not agree 100% on the clientele… (photo attached)
Now, now, I don't know all the accounts of Audi bank, I am talking in general and according with what people are saying in Geneva nowadays about the Geneva branch😁. After the Beirut explosion and even before, because of the political situation, there were a lot of Christian people asking to open an account in banks like Lombard Odier.

You know, a thought about the IKEA closet! Isn't Lina's place in the beginig of their friendship? I kinda have the feeling that the hummus wedding was in a place with the same vibes like the closet

Reactions: 10
It is Range Rover Sport (🤣) which is Hallit’s car. A few months ago he was driving this car and she was sitting on the passenger seat. Neither he nor she has money to buy a separate car for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is Range Rover Sport (🤣) which is Hallit’s car. A few months ago he was driving this car and she was sitting on the passenger seat. Neither he nor she has money to buy a separate car for her.
How kind of him to lend her "his" car. It makes me believe in love again. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Personally, I think that coat looks like very dated wallpaper - something your grandmother might have in a mildewy old bedroom - the lining especially. (I can almost smell the stale rose potpourri!)
Do you remember her troussers in Toile de Jouy? She is into upholstery fabrics:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Did Ratty rent a Land Rover for her horse walks?

And she thinks that Hermes boots are riding boots?
Is she out of her mind?
You definitely do not ride in those Hermes boots. She has the “jumping boots.” You do not ride in them. They’re strictly a fashion item, referencing Hermes’ long equestrian history, and if she was a true equestrienne, she would know that they are not for riding. But, hey, it could be great fun to see her try.

• Haha
At this point we might ask if the car is as well payed by Audi Bank...... Accomodation car?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember someone asked her on YT what was her car and she said it was a Range Rover. She's mental, saying the car and the bank's lounge are hers...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now, now, I don't know all the accounts of Audi bank, I am talking in general and according with what people are saying in Geneva nowadays about the Geneva branch😁. After the Beirut explosion and even before, because of the political situation, there were a lot of Christian people asking to open an account in banks like Lombard Odier.

You know, a thought about the IKEA closet! Isn't Lina's place in the beginig of their friendship? I kinda have the feeling that the hummus wedding was in a place with the same vibes like the closet
I thought the same. Betting you’re spot on.

Do you remember her troussers in Toile de Jouy? She is into upholstery fabrics:ROFLMAO:
Yes, I do, and again, you’re right.(y) Well, upholstery fabrics are generally quite durable, you know. Maybe she’s now into sustainable fashion.

On second thought, nah . . . I doubt Ms. Rat gives a flying flip for the environment.

Could she be drunk in her latest Instagram story? It could explain her choice of clothes and driving around barefoot.

What a mess…
No doubt high on her opinion of herself!

Dubai is gone from her list.
No more meeting with Sheikh?
Darn, I was so looking forward to her riding a camel . . . in her new Hermes Jumping boots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been at the bench all afternoon and I'm finally back home 😅

@Bastine de Beaumanoir I've tried to zoom into the window a bit. It looks like there's the ledge of the balcony above in the reflection of the window. You can also see the black railing of the balcony of this flat in the reflection again so it's definitely not a ground floor property. Through the second window, I can see some tall trees with medium sized trunks. I don't know if any of this helps
Screenshot_20211012-085718__01__01.jpg

@laurensanchez yes it's a Land Rover I caught the logo but it's blurred slightly. Any idea which model?

Every time I've joined this webinar she's had either 220 or 340 people watching 🙄 fluke or not?

Anna was busy at work today... The photo used for the blog post is old, probably from London (is it the photoshoot from autumn 2018?)
Screenshot_20211012-192218.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Anyone remember the "We have a maid" story? Makes me think if there is a witness to this whole mess... Bank Audi's lounge cleaner who's seen her there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Bastine de Beaumanoir I've tried to zoom into the window a bit. It looks like there's the ledge of the balcony above in the reflection of the window. You can also see the black railing of the balcony of this flat in the reflection again so it's definitely not a ground floor property. Through the second window, I can see some tall trees with medium sized trunks. I don't know if any of this helps
Thank you @cherry cherry!
The buildings in that area are not very high, two or three floors max. But they have very high mezzanines. According to the size of the trees, could be a first or second floor, still goes with my theorie. I do have an idea where it is, because I think I recognize the building in front of the window and the distance that separate the building from the "appartement" building. Boy, it would be so, so, so easy if it's the building that I am thinking of. Next time when I can go for a walk in the city I shall check. Just for the fun till I check : Audi Bank has balconies like that in the front or back façade 😁. Wait for Bastine's power walks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember the I have maid who steams my clothes story, the I have a chef to cook my food story, and the “I’ll get a nanny to take care of my kids when I have kids” story I was shocked because how busy can she be that she can’t steam her own clothes? Also what rich person would hire a nanny to take care of the kids? Aren’t they supposed to be smothered by their parents? I remember being jealous of my classmates for having such attentive parents that remembered every tiny detail of their day, homework assignments and sports events. All because they had enough money to not work and take care of them so much

I also remember she said that if your man can’t afford a maid then leave lol
This is why words are important, you never know who’ll remember and use them against you. Be very careful with how you word yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I remember the I have maid who steams my clothes story, the I have a chef to cook my food story, and the “I’ll get a nanny to take care of my kids when I have kids” story I was shocked because how busy can she be that she can’t steam her own clothes? Also what rich person would hire a nanny to take care of the kids? Aren’t they supposed to be smothered by their parents? I remember being jealous of my classmates for having such attentive parents that remembered every tiny detail of their day, homework assignments and sports events. All because they had enough money to not work and take care of them so much

This is why words are important, you never know who’ll remember and use them against you. Be very careful with how you word yourself!
LOA has made her see things and people that aren't there, like Paris Hilton, Leo DiCaprio, David Beckham and Sophia Loren.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you @cherry cherry!
The buildings in that area are not very high, two or three floors max. But they have very high mezzanines. According to the size of the trees, could be a first or second floor, still goes with my theorie. I do have an idea where it is, because I think I recognize the building in front of the window and the distance that separate the building from the "appartement" building. Boy, it would be so, so, so easy if it's the building that I am thinking of. Next time when I can go for a walk in the city I shall check. Just for the fun till I check : Audi Bank has balconies like that in the front or back façade 😁. Wait for Bastine's power walks.
Can’t wait!🙏❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The address was revealed very early on in her first or second thread. I remember it had Parc in it. Someone found exactly where she was. It may or may not still be visible on Tattle. I won't link it so maybe Bastine you can find it because if it is still visible Anna may try to have it deleted.

Edit: seems multiple people have mentioned so maybe it's public knowledge. Florissant, near Parc Bertrand.

Dear elegant mangoes, I went looking and found some pics of the former closet. Now is she still in this apartment? Time will tell.

Last edited:

If she really had a chef she’d be spamming her social media with never ending pictures of her food.
I’m sure she just eats chips and smokes cigarettes, her whole appearance screams greasy food, binge eating and then “fasting” after.
She looks like she always smells like a can of tuna.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The address was revealed very early on in her first or second thread. I remember it had Parc in it. Someone found exactly where she was. It may or may not still be visible on Tattle. I won't link it so maybe Bastine you can find it because if it is still visible Anna may try to have it deleted.

Edit: seems multiple people have mentioned so maybe it's public knowledge. Florissant, near Parc Bertrand.
I remember everything @laurensanchez ;) I've read all the Tattle threads before opening my mouth in n° 20. Florissant has high and more modern buildings. This is not a high building and it's situated in a place with 19th c. architecture. The building in front, it's at a certain distance that's why you can see the roof. And Geneva has some hills right in the place where Audi Bank is situated. That "distance" is a big information for me. Bastine has her idea.... Let's see if I am wrong.

PS. As I've told you, Florissant and Malagnou are known for the corporate appartments. Maybe somebody here gave the real adress of Joseph Hallit:LOL:. Who is that girl, ahem boy????

I have to go now, I literally spent the whole day on Tattle, but it was fun. Love you all, good night Europe, have a nice day other continents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.