Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question- is there such thing as a seniors discount in Europe? Is that why all of a sudden Anna has been dressing granny style in the last couple of years? To maximize savings in every way possible? dyed her hair even more blonde to the point it’s white and frail like a geriatric? She cuts corners on her health in every way possible, her fashion and food etc. She’d go that far to wear I’ll fitted 1940s clothes to pretend she’s an old woman to get some percentage off her daily goods.
It's her take on "old" money

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jetset Babe / 86mo
//keep unread//hide

I want to continue the post I made about The truth of Free Jet set Trips.

We had a good discussion in the comments section, and there are some comments I’d like to share in this post and raise a new topic:

What happens to the Jet set Babe after the age of 30+ ?

Does she get her happy ending?

Who is she?

There are different types of Jet set Babes as I hope you understand by reading my blog. In this post I’d like to focus on the type of girl in her 20′s who comes from a normal family, she maybe models or have some kind of un important job.
She goes out socializing a lot in the right places, to meet the right people.

She might be living in hot spots like London, Dubai, LA, etc. But she is never home for too long as usually you see her traveling the world.

She is often somewhere new, on a yacht in Ibiza, in the water of Maldives or outside Hotel de Paris in Monaco – traveling on someone else’s bill than her own.

This is the persona of the Jet set Babe I’m writing this post about. I think it’s important to not confuse this type of Jet set Babe with others because there is a big difference in the end of the day

How long can she live this lifestyle for?

The average age for girls to be in is in their 20′s. But that doesn’t mean 30+ girls are rare. Not at all! I know of many girls of the age of 30-35 who are active jet setters.

You can live a jet set lifestyle forever but you might not get the free trip type of invitations once you’re 35+.

What happens when it’s time for her to retire from this lifestyle?
What Happens With the JEt set Babe when she gets old?

Comment from Anonymous

Comment from Annie

First of all – anything can happen!

There are many different cases of girls who end up marrying some rich guy or girls who go back to reality closing this chapter once and for all. Some girls remain in the jet set scene on a part time basis but create a more middle class lifestyle.

Those girls I know who are in their 30′s (most of them are 34-35) have one thing in common – they are all single!

What had happened was that they remained in this lifestyle for too long (cause it can be like a drug) and not being lucky enough to run in to prince charming (90% of the jet set guys in this particular sphere are assholes).

Resulting in some serious stress & anxiety of “when will I meet the right guy to settle down?!”. I think all of them are kind of tired of running about - but they wouldn’t settle for average Joe – so they continue their same routine of partying & travel hoping to eventually meet mr right.

But of course the absolute goal is to find that guy who they can marry, get kids and live a wealthy life without really needing to work. (Forgot to say those friends of mine were not looking to really make a career on their own)

I know for a fact that the majority of these girls have in mind to look for a potential rich boyfriend or husband. It’s kind of in our DNA as females to hunt down a man when we are young and most fruitful to reproduce (referring to the nature of human species).

old-jetsetbabes-quote1

What are the chances to meet Mr. Right?

Very small

Comment from Yulia

I would say roughly 15% of the girls end up marrying some rich dude but only 2% actually live in a happy marriage.

See my post Being married to a millionaire.

The truth is, these men are not looking for their future wives on trips to French Riviera, on a yacht, in a club etc – They are just looking to have some fun!
– sure — There are exceptions, and I know of happy couples who’ve met this way. But again, we’re talking about a small 2%.

These guys just want to live out what their DNA has programmed them to do: Bang as many females as possible to higher the rate for the survival of their genes (again, referring to how nature works).

Also bare in mind that many of the guys around in the jet set social scene are actually already married!

Yes, the cheating rate is massive in the jet set scene, and sure it’s a bold statement of me to do. But I’m sure if we would actually do a proper survey, I would be right Let’s go back to those girlfriends of mine in their mid 30′s, why are they still single?

- Cause it’s nearly impossible do find good husband material who will be faithful to you in these surroundings! But they are still searching, so bless them.

If we go back to the 15% which can actually seem like a high number, but the truth is it contains a lot women who are now divorced or the ones who are still in un happy marriages denying the fact that their cheating husband is on a roll somewhere in St Tropez.

We have also a number of women who got pregnant on purpose with their previous rich boyfriend/husband so that he has to pay child support until the kid is 18 – giving the mother a good stream of income without really needing to work.

(This topic is one to spare for a rainy day as we could go on for days.)

What Im trying to say is that there are many different cases in the 20% I’ve mentioned but of what I can see it’s not really the happy ending they’ve dream about.

Last words…

Of course you can have it all in life, but don’t put all your eggs in one basket hoping to find Mr. Right who will save you and your financial future.

As to my experience and many of my readers and friends out there = The chances are small!

It can happen, so never shut yourself down to the opportunity, but don’t hunt for it like it’s your last solution to live a happy life!

You can create your own life, your own happiness and your own money. Focus on that while you’re open to meet men – all types of men.

Try with Richie Rich, Average Joe and the secret millionaire dude who is hiding far away from the jet set.

Try them all and decide what you like most, who makes you feel most special and who you can really see yourself happy with for the rest of your life.

You can have it all, but you have to first decide what’s really important to have

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hmm, her life is literally written in her horoscope. Or is it that she's enacting everything her horoscope says? The hemorrhage due to untreated Grave's disease, skin eruptions soon to come due to excessive fillers/injections, sociopathic disorder (no comment), and last but not least, migraines.

inCollage_20211013_235431850.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Your description of Romanian kebab had me howling like a wolf. While I don't know much of the guys, Romanian women are so nice. I wish that the EE stereotype against them was not reinforced by Anna. I admit I have my prejudices against Russians though. They are still trash.

My God, I think I shall send this to IVP, she plagiarized one of the handbooks, even with the idiomatic expressions! I have to print this. When I was reading Tattle, I didn't have a Tattle account, I was reading anonymously, so I was not able to see well all the screenshot from the first threads.
She is confused, she doesn't know what to select of the handbook's information, it's just like she never listened the oral part. Or maybe she didn't have the practical training in order to implement the informations.
I can't read everything right now but clearly she didn't had the real French style in that class. Only generalities. And this is made on purpose by IVP, because French style is the real protocol style, even in Buckingham Palace. It is a very hard style to learn for social climbers.

I change the subject because of @AnnaBeg's message : I would recommend also the YT channel of Dominique Sachse, a wealthy woman, TV anchor, married with Nick Florescu a very important business man. She is very American but absolutly, absolutly big class. It's about everything, hair, make-up, career, sport, life questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna is very big on ev psych fairytales "it is hardwired in our DNA as FEMALES, we are just following our biology." Kind of like she does with all the LOA, astrology, etc.

Reactions: 10
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Random thoughts:

So no more Graves disease? As predicted miracle recovery?

There's something so low budget about Ivan.Yet he manages to coach everyone else AT HOME except Anna Bey the gypsy traveller. Look at his IG stories and his private coaching is taking place in people's bedrooms or living rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's something so low budget about Ivan.Yet he manages to coach everyone else AT HOME except Anna Bey the gypsy traveller. Look at his IG stories and his private coaching is taking place in people's bedrooms or living rooms
Aye-Aye, now even Ivan Ivanovich exposes Anna Bey's lies !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm actually really surprised she does workouts on the ground in public. Does she not have her own gym at home? Or even a membership to a luxurious gym? It's really quite something. There's no way her handbags are real if she doesn't even have a membership to a good gym/health club. Doesn't her husband have a gym at home or access for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's her take on "old" money

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jetset Babe / 86mo
//keep unread//hide

I want to continue the post I made about The truth of Free Jet set Trips.

We had a good discussion in the comments section, and there are some comments I’d like to share in this post and raise a new topic:

What happens to the Jet set Babe after the age of 30+ ?

Does she get her happy ending?

Who is she?

There are different types of Jet set Babes as I hope you understand by reading my blog. In this post I’d like to focus on the type of girl in her 20′s who comes from a normal family, she maybe models or have some kind of un important job.
She goes out socializing a lot in the right places, to meet the right people.

She might be living in hot spots like London, Dubai, LA, etc. But she is never home for too long as usually you see her traveling the world.

She is often somewhere new, on a yacht in Ibiza, in the water of Maldives or outside Hotel de Paris in Monaco – traveling on someone else’s bill than her own.

This is the persona of the Jet set Babe I’m writing this post about. I think it’s important to not confuse this type of Jet set Babe with others because there is a big difference in the end of the day

How long can she live this lifestyle for?

The average age for girls to be in is in their 20′s. But that doesn’t mean 30+ girls are rare. Not at all! I know of many girls of the age of 30-35 who are active jet setters.

You can live a jet set lifestyle forever but you might not get the free trip type of invitations once you’re 35+.

What happens when it’s time for her to retire from this lifestyle?

Comment from Anonymous

Comment from Annie

First of all – anything can happen!

There are many different cases of girls who end up marrying some rich guy or girls who go back to reality closing this chapter once and for all. Some girls remain in the jet set scene on a part time basis but create a more middle class lifestyle.

Those girls I know who are in their 30′s (most of them are 34-35) have one thing in common – they are all single!

What had happened was that they remained in this lifestyle for too long (cause it can be like a drug) and not being lucky enough to run in to prince charming (90% of the jet set guys in this particular sphere are assholes).

Resulting in some serious stress & anxiety of “when will I meet the right guy to settle down?!”. I think all of them are kind of tired of running about - but they wouldn’t settle for average Joe – so they continue their same routine of partying & travel hoping to eventually meet mr right.

But of course the absolute goal is to find that guy who they can marry, get kids and live a wealthy life without really needing to work. (Forgot to say those friends of mine were not looking to really make a career on their own)

I know for a fact that the majority of these girls have in mind to look for a potential rich boyfriend or husband. It’s kind of in our DNA as females to hunt down a man when we are young and most fruitful to reproduce (referring to the nature of human species).

old-jetsetbabes-quote1

What are the chances to meet Mr. Right?

Very small

Comment from Yulia

I would say roughly 15% of the girls end up marrying some rich dude but only 2% actually live in a happy marriage.

See my post Being married to a millionaire.

The truth is, these men are not looking for their future wives on trips to French Riviera, on a yacht, in a club etc – They are just looking to have some fun!
– sure — There are exceptions, and I know of happy couples who’ve met this way. But again, we’re talking about a small 2%.

These guys just want to live out what their DNA has programmed them to do: Bang as many females as possible to higher the rate for the survival of their genes (again, referring to how nature works).

Also bare in mind that many of the guys around in the jet set social scene are actually already married!

Yes, the cheating rate is massive in the jet set scene, and sure it’s a bold statement of me to do. But I’m sure if we would actually do a proper survey, I would be right Let’s go back to those girlfriends of mine in their mid 30′s, why are they still single?

- Cause it’s nearly impossible do find good husband material who will be faithful to you in these surroundings! But they are still searching, so bless them.

If we go back to the 15% which can actually seem like a high number, but the truth is it contains a lot women who are now divorced or the ones who are still in un happy marriages denying the fact that their cheating husband is on a roll somewhere in St Tropez.

We have also a number of women who got pregnant on purpose with their previous rich boyfriend/husband so that he has to pay child support until the kid is 18 – giving the mother a good stream of income without really needing to work.

(This topic is one to spare for a rainy day as we could go on for days.)

What Im trying to say is that there are many different cases in the 20% I’ve mentioned but of what I can see it’s not really the happy ending they’ve dream about.

Last words…

Of course you can have it all in life, but don’t put all your eggs in one basket hoping to find Mr. Right who will save you and your financial future.

As to my experience and many of my readers and friends out there = The chances are small!

It can happen, so never shut yourself down to the opportunity, but don’t hunt for it like it’s your last solution to live a happy life!

You can create your own life, your own happiness and your own money. Focus on that while you’re open to meet men – all types of men.

Try with Richie Rich, Average Joe and the secret millionaire dude who is hiding far away from the jet set.

Try them all and decide what you like most, who makes you feel most special and who you can really see yourself happy with for the rest of your life.

You can have it all, but you have to first decide what’s really important to have
She even made video out of these comments telling them as her own experiences.Moldavian woman who got lucky,kept women who start lingerie business.

Reactions: 7
Currently sneaking on tattle doing lectures, on the IVP issue: MULTIPLE GIRLS have told me Anna said she would provide the IVP education for less during the first round of promotions for SOTEW, and it was one os the main usp for them to purchase the course over other similar courses, since they didn't have the opportunity to attend IVP but wanted the education. Anyone with access to the first webinars etc. able to provide sources for this?

She's managed to downgrade that coat. Of all things D&G, is this all she could find on sale?
Our in-house racist piggy, supporting others with the same beliefs? (D&G has a long history of racism, sexism and homophobia if I recall correctly)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Currently sneaking on tattle doing lectures, on the IVP issue: MULTIPLE GIRLS have told me Anna said she would provide the IVP education for less during the first round of promotions for SOTEW, and it was one os the main usp for them to purchase the course over other similar courses, since they didn't have the opportunity to attend IVP but wanted the education. Anyone with access to the first webinars etc. able to provide sources for this?
@Sadies : tell them, please, that it's like someone attending only the first year in medecine and wanting to teach them surgery !;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im not wealthy yet I have private reformer glasses in a studio. One on one, several times per week. The same at a boutique gym. Just me with the entire gym to myself. Affluent friends have also invited me to their privates or home gym. I have not seen an affluent woman in a park,on the ground. This tells me that Ivan may be a nice guy yet not in the elite circle either. Or any circle.

I remember when I first saw AiJa’s plain outfits on her video. It kept bugging me that she dressed as someone who runs the house of a wealthy woman. A home manager or assistant type. @Bastine de Beaumanoir has added details, more has become clear about the Geneve life

Everything Aija does cuts corners and tells lies. You can tell she even believes her own lies. It’s pretty sad
People who belong to the elites won't be that much into doing exercise in public when they can afford some privacy (ie. personal trainers and home gyms). However, that won't really matter to most of her followers because they can't notice they're being lied to due to the fact that they don't know how affluent life is really like. As long as it seems to be more affluent than their real lives, that will do the job.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
People who belong to the elites won't be that much into doing exercise in public when they can afford some privacy (ie. personal trainers and home gyms). However, that won't really matter to most of her followers because they can't notice they're being lied to due to the fact that they don't know how affluent life is really like. As long as it seems to be more affluent than their real lives, that will do the job.
Maybe those girls should take their brothers in the park for a little kickboxing training, they would suddenly have the same level of "affluence" than Anna Bey's. People are really scared to be "rich", they dream about everyone's life without noticing that they have the same assets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where is black clothes and mourning period?40 days in 21.century including Ortodox christianity.I feel like idiot for feeling sorry for her.Each time she's showing that she can go lower and lower.
What mourning? She is a "little bit on the sad side". No biggie, nothing a colorful print, a pack of Marlboro lights, and a bit of hermes-flexing can't fix. I mean, "someone close" did die but as you know, mercury retrograde can be cruel like that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Sadies : tell them, please, that it's like someone attending only the first year in medecine and wanting to teach them surgery !;)
Bastine... I usually wholly agree with you and admire you very much... But I honestly find that comparison insulting.

Just in order to get accepted into studying Medicine requires much more work than what Aija has ever done, a much more fair comparison would be if someone who has seen surgery happening on television shows, stalked surgeons on instagram, and then finally attended a workshop in first aid and gotten their cert in it.* Decided to teach others surgery based on that.

*everyone I know have a cert in first aid through the public education system and got it before the age of 18.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bastine... I usually wholly agree with you and admire you very much... But I honestly find that comparison insulting.

Just in order to get accepted into studying Medicine requires much more work than what Aija has ever done, a much more fair comparison would be if someone who has seen surgery happening on television shows, stalked surgeons on instagram, and then finally attended a workshop in first aid and gotten their cert in it.* Decided to teach others surgery based on that.

*everyone I know have a cert in first aid through the public education system and got it before the age of 18.
yes you're ABSOLUTELY right, I was too far here, the good comparaison is the woman watching George Clooney in ER !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anna grieving the death of her friend with a touching Instagram post about what true luxury is

Interesting it looks like that book that was so intriguing is just a prop for the business party room, and it isn’t actually hers
the irony and hypocrisy to post this from her when she is the one pushing people to believe that luxury is only in the apparence shammy people who cant afford what she promote (when she cant afford it herself lmao). Wasn't she the one shaming others about luxury things to own or your are a loser but got so much hate she end up deleting it and did an explanation video trying to save her rat ass ? 😂😂😂 and now this ?? please 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
5-star review for Anna on the recently linked Influview - "I find Anna absolutely hilarious. Anyone with a brain can tell that what she does is tongue in cheek and she does it so well. I’ve been following her for years and it never gets boring" oh really

Anna grieving the death of her friend with a touching Instagram post about what true luxury is

Interesting it looks like that book that was so intriguing is just a prop for the business party room, and it isn’t actually hers
"Luxury is going out on the streets and breathing without a mask" No worries there, she never wears one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@witchofwestbyfleet : do you want to learn something really funny and, oh Gosh, so appropriate for Anna Bey?
In EE countries the "tongue-in-cheek" is not an expression but a literal gesture to mimic the fellation, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.