Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew this outfit would be a disaster once she stood up. Whilst sitting, it seems she's half naked wearing nothing but boots and a crisp shirt, waiting for Bassam to make a surprise appearance for old time's sake.

The boots' width saved you, dear. Those sausages you got for legs have found a home. At least the stables sort of give the costume a purpose, but that coat lining is atrocious! What a reveal, please show us more!

View attachment 806728
Description of this outfit: a horse rider featuring a coat made from pieces of a 1980s curtain 🤣.

(Hell, even curtains from the 1980s had more style 😅...)

is she a member of the Monty Python and we didn't know it?
Nah. They wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. The closest to Monty Python she can get is a parody of her ehlegunt style.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Bastine de Beaumanoir you have hurt her feelings catching her in her lie…. Captions are on top for you to read that she is wearing a flamboyant coat because she feels sad on the inside
This outfit reminds me when I was playing The Sims 2 and when was time to create sim first one was always random, random hair, random clothes, random shoes.
Since as (she always says xD) that outfit is a message to world I see that the message is: WHATEVER
I see she is giving up
More she tries funnier it gets :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Ratty rent a Land Rover for her horse walks?

And she thinks that Hermes boots are riding boots?
Is she out of her mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm really appalled by the "husband" matter today. Sorry if it's annoying for some of you...

All this time, along all these 27 threads, the things that I conclude are:

- It's utterly important to him to be invisible.

- The whole "relationship" is more advantageous for him than for her (regarding EU citizenship and permanent stay in Europe). He was probably trying to find a silly european girl in the sugar baby world that could fall for his "charms", aka a reasonably comfortable life. The whole "I am a finance guy who lives in Geneve", a couple of pathetic gifts, one designer stuff here and there and paying fully or partially for her IVP course were all enough to make Anna Bey fall easily in the trap.

- The fact that since the beginning it was a transactional relationship, without love and sex involved, also took a significant part on her decision to stick with him.

- He does not care for her well-being/security. I even question if he's at least a partial provider (doing groceries ocasionally together and maybe keeping her stuff at "his" place and allowing her to use his work place's property is nothing, though some men believe doing such stuff counts a lot).

- His family is absolutely not involved in his/her mess.

- Surely there is something big between the guy that "manages the business side of her business" and him!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Quiz time!
Aija says that she has hour glass figure because:
a) she really thinks she has one
b) she thinks that is most elegant and feminine body type
c) she's saying it because she thinks she will be more convincing with it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you. I kept on asking because I am sure this whole "I live in Geneva/I live in London" puzzle is also confusing the people who are just following these threads and that do not live in Europe. The "wedding" was a fiasco then if it hasn't enabled her to live in swiss soil. And the "husband", the whole reason of "privacy" and "not showing him" goes beyond than "personal reasons". He demanded her to never put him in the spotlight and I wanna know why! I already know by intuition but I am eagerly waiting for her to be careless and show it to the whole world. It's gonna happen earlier than she thinks.
Joseph's situation is very fragile too, I've made several points on it. But to re-cap : he is non EU but he works in Geneva so he has the right to the L licence (1 year - renwed every year by its employer aka the Audi Bank). Anna is EU, if she would have had a job she would have had the B licence (5 years). But she doesn't have a real professionnal situation. Rules are very clear in this case. However, she can declare being in the possesion of a certain amount of money in order to survive but she must declare an adress in Geneva (which is the most difficult part for someone wanting to immigrate here -Joseph must have declared her at his adress, that'all). In this way she obtained the L licence (1 year) in 2019, extended by the Covid crisis in 2020 . The big mistake for both of them was the partnership of january 2021 aka the fake wedding : now they are on the radar of the administration because every possible point in order to be suspicious was there (their professional situation, citizenship, etc.). Swiss officers are always dealing with cheating people. They did it for taxes : a bachelor in Geneva pays way more than a married couple or two declared partners. And for papers : with a partnership Joseph could have the right to pretend to some EU rights and papers. Before, people were obliged to be married but now it's possible in EU to obtain a residence permit or rights only with the partnership. He is interested by the Swedish facilites, but apparently it's not so easy. Comb through my messages if you have the curiosity for administrative details.

Dubai is gone from her list.
No more meeting with Sheikh?
Well, the poor money that she made this year went to those Hermes boots....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Joseph's situation is very fragile too, I've made several points on it. But to re-cap : he is non EU but he works in Geneva so he has the right to the L licence (1 year - renwed every year by its employer aka the Audi Bank). Anna is EU, if she would have had a job she would have had the B licence (5 years). But she doesn't have a real professionnal situation. Rules are very clear in this case. However, she can declare being in the possesion of a certain amount of money in order to survive but she must declare an adress in Geneva (which is the most difficult part for someone wanting to immigrate here -Joseph must have declared her at his adress, that'all). In this way she obtained the L licence (1 year) in 2019, extended by the Covid crisis in 2020 . The big mistake for both of them was the partnership of january 2021 aka the fake wedding : now they are on the radar of the administration because every possible point in order to be suspicious was there (their professional situation, citizenship, etc.). Swiss officers are always dealing with cheating people. They did it for taxes : a bachelor in Geneva pays way more than a married couple or two declared partners. And for papers : with a partnership Joseph could have the right to pretend to some EU rights and papers. Before, people were obliged to be married but now it's possible in EU to obtain a residence permit or rights only with the partnership. He is interested by the Swedish facilites, but apparently it's not so easy. Comb through my messages if you have the curiosity for administrative details.
Maybe he's acquired citizenship (before meeting her, or at some point after)? Does Switzerland allow dual citizenship?

Reactions: 3
Quiz time!
Aija says that she has hour glass figure because:
a) she really thinks she has one
b) she thinks that is most elegant and feminine body type
c) she's saying it because she thinks she will be more convincing with it
You're trying to give logical thoughts to an illogical person, I mean an insane woman.

Maybe he's acquired citizenship (before meeting her, or at some point after)? Does Switzerland allow dual citizenship?
No way! you don't even imagine how hard is to have the Swiss nationality. After 10 years here you can apply but to obtain it it's another matter. I've already given the exemple of an Italian man married with a Swiss woman for longs years, kids and all, and he didn't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could she be drunk in her latest Instagram story? It could explain her choice of clothes and driving around barefoot.

What a mess…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She can’t stop herself from showing off this newfound wealth

my non-affluent, non-elegant self knows that you should bring change of footwear. Even my university friends know to bring dress shoes for the event and sneakers for driving

can someone deduce what car she’s driving? Is it still the Range Rover?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What, what, what???
The return of the gypsy?
yup, she posted a video clip asking her followers if they also take off their shoes and put them in the passenger seat while driving… I hope it’s not a rental car she’s driving around barefoot in like this! Imagine the work of sanitising the car after! 🐀
Actually it must be a rental, she owns nothing to her name. Poor car!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank you.

Yes, not having a reception at their own place (all poorly being arranged by someone else in their house) and going back to "normal" life the day next + selling another scam at the same time was a dead give away the "wedding" was just an act. This woman is a fool for always showing everything in her IG!!! But in order to sell and get easy money she can't be private. The irony...

Reactions: 10
I'm looking for patterns in Aija's behavior when it comes to places where she films or pretends to own. I've numbered the amount of times she's used the same room. The flower arrangements are very telling, she must've recorded multiple videos in a day to avoid booking more days.

View attachment 806692

She used the same room, insinuating it was her home, 9 times.

View attachment 806693

Before I found Tattle, I thought she had this huge mansion with multiple rooms. The extravagant commentary like: looking to hire a chef or booking a hotel room for the day due to construction noise at her home. Pretty much cementing the idea that this was in fact HERS.

View attachment 806697
Would love to see her face contort when she looks at teki’s work. I imagine there’s some profanity involved, too!

Reactions: 10
Alexis Glam sending her flowers seems suspicious, but they are both scammers I guess. She lives in Curaçao as far as I know. No idea why she would send flowers to Anna in Switzerland unless as an advertising tactic for her scam products.

Oh crap Anna Bey and her web of lies caught again! This is too juicy!

@Bastine de Beaumanoir I have always thought the lack of decoration signaled Aija's lack of style. She did the same in the London sugar baby apartment. Just plain white furniture, no homely touches.

Now the mystery is solved. It is a corporate place provided to Average Joseph by his employer.

However, I wonder if Joseph informed Audi she goes there, since she seems to have installed her clothes in the closet - mind you! - we have not seen a closet video in many many months.

You are absolutely correct. The velvet gray headboard is from her London apartment. Notice her face doesn't look so terrible in them. That was back when she had not sold her soul yet. A couple are various hotels, at least one is the Mandarin from Turkey I remember.
Good job ladies! One day behind and I am so much behind…
Anyway. Good point, what was the last time we have seen her IKEA closet? Seems to me this was replaced by corporate Audi place, holiday shootings and other places. 🤔🧐

p.s. @Bastine de Beaumanoir Speaking of Maronites in Libanon, before the pandemic in 2019 I took a photo of the principal donors in one of their main basilicas in Libanon, and there are a few of “Audi” surnames so I would not agree 100% on the clientele… (photo attached)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'm looking for patterns in Aija's behavior when it comes to places where she films or pretends to own. I've numbered the amount of times she's used the same room. The flower arrangements are very telling, she must've recorded multiple videos in a day to avoid booking more days.

View attachment 806692

She used the same room, insinuating it was her home, 9 times.

View attachment 806693

Before I found Tattle, I thought she had this huge mansion with multiple rooms. The extravagant commentary like: looking to hire a chef or booking a hotel room for the day due to construction noise at her home. Pretty much cementing the idea that this was in fact HERS.

View attachment 806697
WOW all these pictures withthe same background, just by looking at the hair part in the middle and how the shades of blonde are placed around her face and by the part you can tell she wore multiple outfits on the same day! The hair is untouched, looks exactly the same in all of them! You really cannot miss it.. now we can see how she works so hard. How crazyyyy.....!! 👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Bastine de Beaumanoir here she is.

Funny-Moments-monty-python-18812409-500-391.jpg

I've just watched the story with the barefoot driving...I have no words. First off you can tell she does not wear the Hermes boots often or just bought it. You are supposed to have soft supple leather after breaking it in for a while. To discard a Hermes in the passenger seat, honesty WTF! Also, there's a thing called "driving shoes" have you ever heard of them, dear Rat? I'm not her life coach so not gonna suggest. But that famous Italian brand I mentioned before does good soft loafers

@aliciaaaa the Land Rover logo is visible in her video. Probably rented, we know she has no assets or car of her own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
oh @Verona 🤦‍♀️ I think I wasn't clear : "Controls" at home. not at the border. To verify if someone really lives somewhere. Very usual for Geneva.

@teki_awas, I can't get enough of Anna's sick mind : here you have a woman going to a horse place with equestrian boots but with a flower pot as a coat and a Kelly bag. I don't care if it's fake or not, the point is : is she a member of the Monty Python and we didn't know it?
The flower pot coat truly made me laugh. Personally, I think that coat looks like very dated wallpaper - something your grandmother might have in a mildewy old bedroom - the lining especially. (I can almost smell the stale rose potpourri!)

Dolce can be fun, but it’s not for everyone and certainly not for her. She doesn’t have a clue as to how to style it. I think her fashion theory is just throw a bunch of designer labels together, and it’s sure to work, as everything is designer. Well, Anna dearest, it doesn’t.

And, the fact that she can’t drive in the Hermes riding boots is hysterical. It’s also very dangerous to drive barefooted, to the extent that I think it’s illegal here in the States. But, hey, you do you, oh eleghant one!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WOW all these pictures withthe same background, just by looking at the hair part in the middle and how the shades of blonde are placed around her face and by the part you can tell she wore multiple outfits on the same day! The hair is untouched, looks exactly the same in all of them! You really cannot miss it.. now we can see how she works so hard. How crazyyyy.....!! 👏🤣
And remember... Hustling like this and allowing yourself to be played by a questionable man is better than staying in a first world country, following the path of education and building something truly worthy for yourself, loved ones and the community where you live.

Any woman out there that sees Anna Bey's true façade and still choses to listen to her is as devious as her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.