Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She have not dropped ONE single foodie tip but still want to complain so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who doesn't love truffels????
View attachment 686255

It's not a meal with Madam Bey if she's not complaining about something... 🙄
View attachment 686257
The affluent lady is not able to spell "truffle" correctly or check for typos. But oh, she is eating an ehlehghunt truffel menu. I genuinely think it was not a typo.🤦‍♀️

Also, she skipped the last 2 courses because she could not afford them?🤭

I get delays in service can be upsetting, but if it was a set price for the entire menu, then it is till disrespectful to the chef, and creates some ahffluent food waste (truffels are perishable).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Her potential clients/ students might Google -

#School of Affluence Reviews
#Anna Bey's School of Affluence Reviews
#School of the Elite Women
#School of the Elite Women Reviews
#Anna Bey's School of the Elite Women Reviews
#Anna Bey's School of the Elite Women Course
#How to get Discount on School of the Elite Women Course
#Is School of the Elite Women worth the fee?
#Course Material of School of the Elite Women
Etc

How can we make them land on tattle?

Also, any elegant tattler here who can write article with titles that her potential students might Google, and add link of some relevant tattle post answering the title's question as article's body? I hope you understand what I am trying to say . . .

Edit:
Addition -

#Who is Anna Bey's Husband?
#What is the net worth of Anna Bey?
#Who is Anna Bey married to?
#Who is Anna bey?
#Anna Bey's age

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is the steamer?!
Apparently she needs to iron out the folds in the dress, the bag and her face.
View attachment 686099
Okay ladies, I'll give this away, Anna doesn't seem to care any more about the state of her clothes. If you have clothes that wrinkle easily and you don't have a steamer on you, you can spray them down with water from a simple spray bottle. On a hot day the water will evaporate in no time and most wrinkles will be gone. I do this shortly in advance I have to leave the house, so that my clothes can be wrinkle free without anyone noticing the evaporation.
If you are out and about you can keep a small face mist bottle in your bag, which produces very finde and unnoticable mist. Additionally the evaportion is nearly unnoticable on certain fabrics and bright, colorful clothes with a small pattern. But be careful with very thin and white fabrics. On a hot summer day even 2 minutes in an indoor bathroom are enough for the water to evaporate completly on your clothes. So you can easily freshen up your clothes after you have sat down for a meal. This helps also a lot if you struggle with the hatte, since this produces evaporation chills.

Bonus: you can hide a small cloth soaked in water unter your hat. This helps me a lot with headaches and feeling dizzy from the heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay ladies, I'll give this away, Anna doesn't seem to care any more about the state of her clothes. If you have clothes that wrinkle easily and you don't have a steamer on you, you can spray them down with water from a simple spray bottle. On a hot day the water will evaporate in no time and most wrinkles will be gone. I do this shortly in advance I have to leave the house, so that my clothes can be wrinkle free without anyone noticing the evaporation.
If you are out and about you can keep a small face mist bottle in your bag, which produces very finde and unnoticable mist. Additionally the evaportion is nearly unnoticable on certain fabrics and bright, colorful clothes with a small pattern. But be careful with very thin and white fabrics. On a hot summer day even 2 minutes in an indoor bathroom are enough for the water to evaporate completly on your clothes. So you can easily freshen up your clothes after you have sat down for a meal. This helps also a lot if you struggle with the hatte, since this produces evaporation chills.

Bonus: you can hide a small cloth soaked in water unter your hat. This helps me a lot with headaches and feeling dizzy from the heat.
Yes, but to do that you have to be initiated in elegance tips by another elegant and experienced woman. This is the whole problem with Anna...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, but to do that you have to be initiated in elegance tips by another elegant and experienced woman. This is the whole problem with Anna...
Tbh no. I figured it out by myself even without elegance/affluence being the main topic of my thoughts 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi, elegant tatlers. 👋I have been absent due to work, but I am catching up here. May be a bit slightly off-topic, but I wanted to pitch in an contribute to what @ThirdWorldGlam wrote these days.

Full disclosure: I am from South America too, but I live in Europe.

I think Anna is so appealing to people in what you call "poor" countries not because they want a way out of poverty (I am speaking about Latin America here, in some places it may be different), but because they are VERY unequal and classist societies. The social climbing desire is rampant there. Your origins, family and upbringing pretty much define who you are. Families encourage and expect their daughters to "marry well" and have the right friends. If you get money, it is not enough, you will still have a hard time if you want to belong.

People from lower socio-economic backgrounds always try to mingle with the rich who would not allow them in their circles. This is changing though, as people from higher classes are becoming more liberal and inclusive because they have travelled and seen the world. But for an average person there, that is how it is. I know this is also the case in some Asian countries.

This is why Anna is so intriguing, IMO. TWG is right, they may not buy her courses, but her teachings are like a breath of fresh air to these women.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I can't understand why this scam lady isn't getting her clothes tailor-made?
Choose the best Italian fabric and order blazers, nice dresses. I think that is real affluence or am I wrong?
But we know that her affluence is just flashing luxury brands/hotels/restaurants and no assets or funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry, but this bag looks very bad. MK bags are firmer.
I like the dress, but this flamboyant look doesn't suit her. She should stick to naturals and blacks. Maybe we can donate her money to get a new steamer?
I agree. I like the dress, too. Linen wrinkling in summer is pretty normal and gives her a bit relaxed look. But what I find hypocritical is her bag. So she is preaching about expensive bags, and this one looks like from regular cheap Chinese shop. Sorry, I am not so picky about bags, but it irritates me how she brags about her Chanel and Hermés and so on...,... and then she makes this photo.
As you all said, she is making mistakes, the further, the more,.... and that's GOOD.

Reactions: 13
How can she try to compare her course to College, good lord.
I don't have the feeling, that she truly believes in that herself, but rather that she is becoming desperate and couldn't think of something better. And maybe she is hoping for more interaction due to the controversary. Some interaction is better than none.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The only value in her “courses” are a little bit of (false) short term hope.

I hope now Dakob has exposed her, others will follow.

unfortunately, we cannot stop people buying it because these people see what they want to see in a hugely unregulated space.

she is on limited time.
When searching of youtube for „anna bey scam“ there are plenty of videos to be found - including one by Chrissy, a Tattler member, with over 80k views now.

Here it is! Kristina - are you still reading? We‘re missing you!
What about the lady with the phodkast on Instagram and the other annascamma profiles?

There are quite a few members who were around for a few threads, great ladies and funny personalities who were savage on subjects about Scamma Banana, i miss them here. I‘m happy the community grew, but missing the old members 😢

There is plently of marterial exponsing here. I hooe done of the bigger reveal channels take a look….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she is preaching about expensive bags, and this one looks like from regular cheap Chinese shop.
As you all said, she is making mistakes, the further, the more,.... and that's GOOD.
Because probably IT IS a cheap Chinese fake Hermesa bag. Otherwise she bought it pre-loved from an owner that worn it out and probably needs some service to recover its shape.

Between a real MK bag or Fake/worn out Hermès Bag, it would look 100% better the MK one. Fact.

Reactions: 11
When searching of youtube for „anna bey scam“ there are plenty of videos to be found - including one by Chrissy, a Tattler member, with over 80k views now.

Here it is! Kristina - are you still reading? We‘re missing you!
What about the lady with the phodkast on Instagram and the other annascamma profiles?

There are quite a few members who were around for a few threads, great ladies and funny personalities who were savage on subjects about Scamma Banana, i miss them here. I‘m happy the community grew, but missing the old members 😢

There is plently of marterial exponsing here. I hooe done of the bigger reveal channels take a look….
Professional gold digger is a video with most views so far (nearly half of million of views)

Reactions: 4
I agree. I like the dress, too. Linen wrinkling in summer is pretty normal and gives her a bit relaxed look. But what I find hypocritical is her bag. So she is preaching about expensive bags, and this one looks like from regular cheap Chinese shop. Sorry, I am not so picky about bags, but it irritates me how she brags about her Chanel and Hermés and so on...,... and then she makes this photo.
Tbh you can find better quality bags in cheap Chinese shops if you know how to pick / choose. Let’s not write them off 😂 Maybe Anna should learn how to so she can choose her alleged fakes better next time ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tbh you can find better quality bags in cheap Chinese shops if you know how to pick / choose. Let’s not write them off 😂 Maybe Anna should learn how to so she can choose her alleged fakes better next time ❤
Whatever you do, don't point her in the right direction. Her only original idea has been to ask people for content...... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.