Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the kinda feelings I get from her hat ,although the grasshopper from "Maya the bee" cartoon is cute !

& gosh she spends too much on classic movies thinking a paper fan is elegant?:sick:
1627687529315.png
1627687516463.png
1627687695328.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seems like I am now able to create threads, enjoy 😉
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! You are amazing! ✨ :giggle: Would it be possible to amend the "De" to *Le Blanc? If not, all good. Just might help other curious folks find it haha.

In regards to Anna, does anyone else think that Anna made this account herself? To give her more of an "oh she's famous" edge? It's like how she reposts images of herself with followers only if they call her "famous" or a "celebrity"... yet, she doesn't like the actual photo they posted on their page. It's interesting that she does get noticed occasionally by a few women who've purchased her course. It kind of just goes to show that a lot of them must flock to those Instagram famous places because they think they'll seem elite by going there or something. Certain locations just have an endless amount of the same types of influencers taking photoshoots at restaurants and it has the type "sugarbaby" vibe going on.

I noticed in particular with the @annabey.fashion page, the last post was in December 2020. Anna probably got tired of making collages of her own outfits, you know, much like her podcast she stopped doing (the last podcast upload was in May 2021). I guess now she only cares to do podcasts for her paid courses...

This page also displays a message of "Comments on this post have been limited" meaning nobody else can post under the photos. Not to mention the purchased followers. The like and follow ratio is inconsistent. Why would a random fan pay for followers on their fanpage? I would imagine this was created by Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Some people said she can't dance, but I saw her salsa and she is perfect. I am not a professional, but have natural talent for dancing and I clearly see she is good at it. So what @Glitter888 says makes perfect sense. I think she could be hot in tango.
No offence but I'm a professional dancer and she is definitely not sorry. Im not a petty person so if she was "perfect" like you said I would have agreed and said it. Even professional teachers teaching her were sick of her, you can hear them complaining about her in French in the video she posted on Instagram saying something like "3 ans plus tard" "Ah enfin" (cant remember the exact words sorry) meaning after so long FINALLY she is able to do the freaking movement. Thats not something you would say about a professional or someone perfectly mastering dance mouvements. The second video we saw of her she was sweating like a pig, out of breath, glued to a guy (-not dancing with a guy, glued) that can actually dance.
She is not naturally gifted nor good at dancing, she just move her body which is good enough when she party with her friend while eating cheap salted nuts or showing her breast to distract the attention from her move in a club with no light. She moves yes but she doesn't dance. She doesn't even wear decent shoes, she just wants to act like she practice a feminine activity to give off a feminine image/energy but again its not natural so you can tell. She is an insult to actual dancer! She wasn't selected as a gogo dancer because she had talent, she was only selected because she had "meat to shake" point blank, period. Again, she is an insult to actual exotic dancer and dancer in general.
Same for horse riding, she was bragging about it but doesn't even know how to position herself on a horse the poor thing, she looks frigid and not natural and after "years of practice" doesn't even have decent equipment (boots etc.).
Sorry no offence to you personally but I had to speak up, now im done and im going to continue reading what I have missed out 😂

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! You are amazing! ✨ :giggle: Would it be possible to amend the "De" to *Le Blanc? If not, all good. Just might help other curious folks find it haha.

In regards to Anna, does anyone else think that Anna made this account herself? To give her more of an "oh she's famous" edge? It's like how she reposts images of herself with followers only if they call her "famous" or a "celebrity"... yet, she doesn't like the actual photo they posted on their page. It's interesting that she does get noticed occasionally by a few women who've purchased her course. It kind of just goes to show that a lot of them must flock to those Instagram famous places because they think they'll seem elite by going there or something. Certain locations just have an endless amount of the same types of influencers taking photoshoots at restaurants and it has the type "sugarbaby" vibe going on.

I noticed in particular with the @annabey.fashion page, the last post was in December 2020. Anna probably got tired of making collages of her own outfits, you know, much like her podcast she stopped doing (the last podcast upload was in May 2021). I guess now she only cares to do podcasts for her paid courses...

This page also displays a message of "Comments on this post have been limited" meaning nobody else can post under the photos. Not to mention the purchased followers. The like and follow ratio is inconsistent. Why would a random fan pay for followers on their fanpage? I would imagine this was created by Anna.

Typical Raty the rat, she start a project and never finishes it. La grande "discipline" 😂🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She wants fame so bad. Guess it's the one thing she's always wanted: The celebrity status. She'll become highly known, yes, but for being a fraud.

I always thought her title was super bitchy towards other women... So much for being a "girls-girl".

Anna, perhaps... just perhaps because that's your subjective opinion and everyone has a different version of beauty. Perhaps those women have their own beauty and are actually generous, trustworthy, kind and compassionate individuals that are pleasant to be around and have a sense of humour? Perhaps those men fell in love with those women for their instant bond and they feel safe with these women? Who is she to judge another woman worth on her preserved level of beauty?

Honestly, how can Anna talk about other women being "plain janes"... she tries to be a carbon copy of Anna Andres. Isn't that a bit plain, to not have your own personality? Why do you always need to follow what Anna Andres is doing, where she is going, what she is wearing? There is a difference between being inspired by these places, outfits, things but then there's literally trying to be someone else... when it's not natural to you. Just be yourself, more people would like you for it.

People can sense what is up. Honestly, Anna gives me off quite unapproachable vibes. She so desperately wants to be a part of a girl group... she needs to realise she is the only one holding herself back at this point. Maybe she would be invited into a real, consistent and genuine group of girlfriends if she seemed more relaxed and genuine. She doesn't give off those vibes at all. Hence why even her BFF Lina and Nika were both partying (separately) on a luxury yacht with her real close friends... no Anna in sight. Ouch. That must have hurt.

Anna's friendships with these other women seem very surface level. It's like they also needed someone to sit with at the luxury hotel restaurant for breakfast but they needed someone to take their photo of them there. To show everyone they "over-ordered" the whole breakfast menu... just because... to show everyone they can afford it... and to waste plenty of food. It seems to be a "trend" that these influencer "sugar-types" are doing lately. Super weird.

I always thought her title was super bitchy towards other women... So much for being a "girls-girl".

Anna, perhaps... just perhaps because that's your subjective opinion and everyone has a different version of beauty. Perhaps those women have their own beauty and are actually generous, trustworthy, kind and compassionate individuals that are pleasant to be around and have a sense of humour? Perhaps those men fell in love with those women for their instant bond and they feel safe with these women? Who is she to judge another woman worth on her preserved level of beauty?

Honestly, how can Anna talk about other women being "plain janes"... she tries to be a carbon copy of Anna Andres. Isn't that a bit plain, to not have your own personality? Why do you always need to follow what Anna Andres is doing, where she is going, what she is wearing? There is a difference between being inspired by these places, outfits, things but then there's literally trying to be someone else... when it's not natural to you. Just be yourself, more people would like you for it.

People can sense what is up. Honestly, Anna gives me off quite unapproachable vibes. She so desperately wants to be a part of a girl group... she needs to realise she is the only one holding herself back at this point. Maybe she would be invited into a real, consistent and genuine group of girlfriends if she seemed more relaxed and genuine. She doesn't give off those vibes at all. Hence why even her BFF Lina and Nika were both partying (separately) on a luxury yacht with her real close friends... no Anna in sight. Ouch. That must have hurt.

Anna's friendships with these other women seem very surface level. It's like they also needed someone to sit with at the luxury hotel restaurant for breakfast but they needed someone to take their photo of them there. To show everyone they "over-ordered" the whole breakfast menu... just because... to show everyone they can afford it... and to waste plenty of food. It seems to be a "trend" that these influencer "sugar-types" are doing lately. Super weird.

Ah, typo error, sorry! *Perceived level of beauty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her stinginess in paying filipino workers from Upwork, not having SSL on websites, using interviewees' ideas, all are terrible.
That one angered me! I guess I should warn Filipino Upworkers working for Anna Bey. Before anything else, how much Anna is paying her content writers? If she is paying them around a dollar per hour, the screw Anna for het crappy treatment. An average call center agent is paid waaaaay higher by their respective employers. My fellow Filipino workers should find better

When Anna ranted how some college degree holders are not getting their return of investment while she, never bothered going to college, could not spell TRUFFLE correctly.

Screenshot_20210730_005619.jpg

Reactions: 13
Ladies (not sure how I feel about this word now)..., keep up the good job! Fun reading this thread :)

I grew up in terrible conditions thus I totally understand why and how so many girls fall for her scam. I can imagine that a lot of her minions have suffered from all kind of abuse (doesn't matter mental or physical). And they are really desperate for a hope of a better life or someoneto come and "save" them, and they truly believe that only someone form outside can help them. I think they are just feeling their pain and not realizing that they need a therapy and heal their traumas. And a pair of oran and birkin will not bring them happiness. Money does bring a comfort but none of those mangos will ever reach the ultra comfort they are dreaming of. I bet that what they will get through a man will be the same level of comfort they could have achieved themselves if they had chosen to invest in a university degree (oh no! But Anna doesn’t approve waisting money on crap like a university degree!)… Pluss the danger that they can get themselves into following the AB tackticks... Of course among these girls are a real wanna-be-gold-diggers but that's another story and I am not sorry for them being scammed at all.

When I look at her I don’t really get the vibes of someone who has it all. She doesn’t seem relaxed, she doesn’t post any pictures of business or first class flights or lounges. I think she has only once talked about flying business from UK to Sweden LOL. I love to see people flying first class 9-10 hour flights and wear a pair of flip-flops and sweatpants and a washed-out T-shirt, and that’s what impresses me - those people know they worth and do not need to band-aid themselves with logos. They have enough money to afford whatever they want and they simply don’t care what a rat thinks about them. All other posts are staged - anyone who has a basic marketing understanding coud pull this off, it's all smoke and mirrors. And once you start to recognize dupes, ikea stuff and cheap fast fashion items, there is nothing left to impress you.

I know a couple of well of people and they always refer to themselves as a middle class (🤭) and are discreet. There is something about them that makes me feel comfortable and at ease next to them and I never think - oh I am not rich and don't belong here or I need to fake it untill I make it.

One think I must give her, at some point she was talking about how valuable a therapy is. I aplaud her for that. Though, I think she stoped doing that. Did she realise that if her followers will invest in a therapy they will see through her???

I was watching here youtube videos when she just started, I found them entertaining and was thinking that if she brands herself well and stays relatable she could be come a success. The woman is mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another thing I would like to mention, as far as I know, Truffles should NOT be eaten on its own. Those are for enhancing the flavor of any dish. Anna is bleeping stupid. End of story.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When Anna ranted how some college degree holders are not getting their return of investment while she, never bothered going to college, could not spell TRUFFLE correctly.
Something must have gone terribly wrong with her at some point while growing up - how can someone from Sweden think so little about an education???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I believe Anna is not a true existentialist …
She’s been practicing the philosophies of DesCartier
“They think, there4 I am.”
Existentialism? Does Anna Bey know that???? I believe she does not even know who Simone de Beauvoir is. 😂😂😂

Something must have gone terribly wrong with her at some point while growing up - how can someone from Sweden think so little about an education???
Well I must say, she is NOT fully integrated with Swedish society and culture despite constant claims she identifies with anything Swedish.

Reactions: 12
Existentialism? Does Anna Bey know that???? I believe she does not even know who Simone de Beauvoir is. 😂😂😂
Nah, she’s practicing the philosophy of beyism. Following the philosophers as already mentioned DesCartier, Aristocratle, Hermèsius, Confusionus, Orantes and some (many) others 🐣

I have forgotten to add also Andresius to beyism... Seems like she is inspired by this philosopher the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has taken a class in salsa, Latin dance and she claims ballet ( and we all can see how her ballet turned out ). I don’t really think she can dance well now, cannot really say about the past though I doubt it can be considered perfect. Whether she could dance in the past or not is not very relevant anymore because dancing well requires constant training and upkeep. Like she said in her blog article, she decided to give up pursuing Salsa dancing because she had already invested a lot of time and energy, she is clearly not at the same standard as the past.
Natural talent can only take you so far, you require determination and other factors to continue. The only determination we have seen Anna show in my opinion is her determination to get money.
Since I did all kind of dancing, including ballet, ballroom and latin, let me chime in. She's too stiff in salsa. Ballroom dancers have their own version of it which is more snappy and precise, more careful footwork as one would do in chacha or rumba, really crisp turns. But they still have fun doing it. Salsa in a latin way is very chill dance, there should not be visible tension in the body, it should be as light and relaxed-looking as possible whilst still maintaining enough tension in a hold to be able to guide and be guided properly. It looks good to an untrained eye, but it's all kinds of meh. I remember looking at it and wondering if it was paso doble she was dancing, it was just so out there, wide arms, aggressive energy.

Aija nowadays does not know how to dance. She just moves awkwardly, shuffles from foot to foot, has no natural sense of rythm, does not know how to move her body in tune with music. I can't imagine she would be good at any kind of dancing unless she learns to actually remove that poker out of her ass, listen to the music and have fun.

Same. I'd really rather have the elegant comfort and walk in cute loafers than ruin my mood, walk wincing in pain all day and end up bleeding all over my *allegedly* designer shoes.
Don't get me started on the shoes. When I was young and stupid, I wore all kinds of high heels and since I did dancing, I'm quite proficient at walking in them, hell, even running in them if situation requires. However, around when I was about 25, I ditched most of the insane shoes and started selecting shoes for comfort of my feet. I still wear stilettoes from time to time, but when wearing high heels, I prefer block heels that give foot more stability and I make sure they are wide enough in the front. Also, with the heel, it's important for it to be directly below your own heel, so the stability is best. And of course there are many cute loafers, flats, sandals and even sneakers for everyday wear. When you walk a lot (and Russians do, walking around town is their national pasttime, we're talking 5-7K in your Sunday bests on a weekend afternoon or evening), you really pay attention to the kind of footwear you have.

Just look at many celebrities in their 40s with rather ugly bunions: Victoria Beckham, Meghan Markle, Amal Clooney, Paris Hilton, Amy Adams, the list goes on and on. They all have bunions which are not only an aesthetic problem, but hurt really bad. This is the toll of spending one's whole life on wrong type of high heels.

That's why I don't wear Louboutions or Jimmy Choos or other kind of shoes - I've tried loads of them, but for any foot size larger than EU38, they are extremely narrow. And I won't pay hundreds of euros for shoes that would, in the end, destroy my feet.

Notice she never mentions Average Joe or enjoying spending time with him.
Actually, this is a great pointer towards the fact the whole relationship is a sham. If you're in a long term relationship, the cojugal "we" just slips sometimes, even if you're trying to avoid it to not be perceived as a smug married. If you're with someone for most of the day, travelling together, it's just so strange to write I did, I visited, instead of we visited, we dined at etc. Even when one conscientiously tries to avoid the plural, there would be a crack here and there. Not with Aija though, she's as lonely as can be, even when Average Joe is with her.

Truffles ahoy and yet they are still only black truffles. When I get my truffles, I prefer white ones. Though I know where to get them and when is the season to enjoy them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Why can’t she just be honest with herself in terms of the life she would rather have than this wanna be “elegance” thing. Like many have said before, it doesn’t suit her. These simple trips with no real affluence is what her real life is all about. Why can’t she accept and be happy with her average life?
I would like to recommend a book for Anna : André Maurois, Terre promise. But of course there are two problems : a) it's in French, which is saying in Chinese for her ; b) it's a real book, you know, with long sentences, complicated words, requests for introspection, etc.

@cherry cherry : you have the typical profile for today Interpol, check their website:)

Actually, this is a great pointer towards the fact the whole relationship is a sham. If you're in a long term relationship, the cojugal "we" just slips sometimes, even if you're trying to avoid it to not be perceived as a smug married. If you're with someone for most of the day, travelling together, it's just so strange to write I did, I visited, instead of we visited, we dined at etc. Even when one conscientiously tries to avoid the plural, there would be a crack here and there. Not with Aija though, she's as lonely as can be, even when Average Joe is with her.
Now, after reading you, she will start to say it. Especially because that's how they speak in the good society.
Huh, Anna? Seems you skipped this class in IVP...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Since I did all kind of dancing, including ballet, ballroom and latin, let me chime in. She's too stiff in salsa. Ballroom dancers have their own version of it which is more snappy and precise, more careful footwork as one would do in chacha or rumba, really crisp turns. But they still have fun doing it. Salsa in a latin way is very chill dance, there should not be visible tension in the body, it should be as light and relaxed-looking as possible whilst still maintaining enough tension in a hold to be able to guide and be guided properly. It looks good to an untrained eye, but it's all kinds of meh. I remember looking at it and wondering if it was paso doble she was dancing, it was just so out there, wide arms, aggressive energy.

Aija nowadays does not know how to dance. She just moves awkwardly, shuffles from foot to foot, has no natural sense of rythm, does not know how to move her body in tune with music. I can't imagine she would be good at any kind of dancing unless she learns to actually remove that poker out of her ass, listen to the music and have fun.

Don't get me started on the shoes. When I was young and stupid, I wore all kinds of high heels and since I did dancing, I'm quite proficient at walking in them, hell, even running in them if situation requires. However, around when I was about 25, I ditched most of the insane shoes and started selecting shoes for comfort of my feet. I still wear stilettoes from time to time, but when wearing high heels, I prefer block heels that give foot more stability and I make sure they are wide enough in the front. Also, with the heel, it's important for it to be directly below your own heel, so the stability is best. And of course there are many cute loafers, flats, sandals and even sneakers for everyday wear. When you walk a lot (and Russians do, walking around town is their national pasttime, we're talking 5-7K in your Sunday bests on a weekend afternoon or evening), you really pay attention to the kind of footwear you have.

Just look at many celebrities in their 40s with rather ugly bunions: Victoria Beckham, Meghan Markle, Amal Clooney, Paris Hilton, Amy Adams, the list goes on and on. They all have bunions which are not only an aesthetic problem, but hurt really bad. This is the toll of spending one's whole life on wrong type of high heels.

That's why I don't wear Louboutions or Jimmy Choos or other kind of shoes - I've tried loads of them, but for any foot size larger than EU38, they are extremely narrow. And I won't pay hundreds of euros for shoes that would, in the end, destroy my feet.

Truffles ahoy and yet they are still only black truffles. When I get my truffles, I prefer white ones. Though I know where to get them and when is the season to enjoy them.
Agreed with what you said about her dancing! Did not want to comment on her technique since I did other types (ballet etc) and not salsa or ballroom 😂

Yes, why should we pay for shoes that will damage us? Seems like Anna has not caught on to this concept. Health is wealth!

About the Anna Bey fashion page… that is not the first version of it, I believe the old one got reported 😂

Maybe she has stopped posting on it not just out of lack of interest but possibly because she no content to post? Not enough new designer purchases to show off and of course Anna would not post a Zara too 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Part 6: Here's what they have to say about her in the press

Press: the German outlet is pretty critical of her
https://www.stern.de/amp/neon/voran...an-sich-einen-milliardaer-krallt-8424876.html
Screenshot_20210731-104635__01.jpg

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_br...-affluence-teaches-women-bait-billionaire/amp
The Times interview photographer
https://judeedginton.com/anna-bey/
Podcast Reviews: hundreds of women entered the handbag giveaway 🤭
https://podbay.fm/p/the-anna-bey-podcast/reviews
Podcast interview of Anna
https://lifepodcasts.fm/podcasts/158-the-fringe/episode/166474-the-fringe-how-to-bag-a-billionaire
Contact details can be accessed here. Why does she need influencer style PR people?
https://www.thehandbook.com/creator/school-of-affluence/
School and College Listings: I have no words for some of these comments. I think I also found Anna's Hermes supplier in the comments 😂
https://www.schoolandcollegelistings.com/XX/Unknown/283608589063661/School-Of-Affluence
Screenshot_20210731-105658__01.jpg

Stats and approximations of how much money she makes on youtube
https://stats.video/youtube-channel-statistics/school-of-affluence

Attachments

Reactions: 11
No offence but I'm a professional dancer and she is definitely not sorry. Im not a petty person so if she was "perfect" like you said I would have agreed and said it. Even professional teachers teaching her were sick of her, you can hear them complaining about her in French in the video she posted on Instagram saying something like "3 ans plus tard" "Ah enfin" (cant remember the exact words sorry) meaning after so long FINALLY she is able to do the freaking movement. Thats not something you would say about a professional or someone perfectly mastering dance mouvements. The second video we saw of her she was sweating like a pig, out of breath, glued to a guy (-not dancing with a guy, glued) that can actually dance.
She is not naturally gifted nor good at dancing, she just move her body which is good enough when she party with her friend while eating cheap salted nuts or showing her breast to distract the attention from her move in a club with no light. She moves yes but she doesn't dance. She doesn't even wear decent shoes, she just wants to act like she practice a feminine activity to give off a feminine image/energy but again its not natural so you can tell. She is an insult to actual dancer! She wasn't selected as a gogo dancer because she had talent, she was only selected because she had "meat to shake" point blank, period. Again, she is an insult to actual exotic dancer and dancer in general.
Same for horse riding, she was bragging about it but doesn't even know how to position herself on a horse the poor thing, she looks frigid and not natural and after "years of practice" doesn't even have decent equipment (boots etc.).
Sorry no offence to you personally but I had to speak up, now im done and im going to continue reading what I have missed out 😂
All right, you are the professional. I didn't see her clumsy at all.
And as for her crocheted dress, again I am going against masses 😁 Slavic or not, the dress is beautiful.

Reactions: 1
Agreed with what you said about her dancing! Did not want to comment on her technique since I did other types (ballet etc) and not salsa or ballroom 😂

Yes, why should we pay for shoes that will damage us? Seems like Anna has not caught on to this concept. Health is wealth!

About the Anna Bey fashion page… that is not the first version of it, I believe the old one got reported 😂

Maybe she has stopped posting on it not just out of lack of interest but possibly because she no content to post? Not enough new designer purchases to show off and of course Anna would not post a Zara too 😂
Do any of you remember that teenager girl? She was the one doing one of the fashion accs. She say so in her discord channel on Anna bey and SOA.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do any of you remember that teenager girl? She was the one doing one of the fashion accs. She say so in her discord channel on Anna bey and SOA.
Oh, she was in my DM's sending me pornographic material about people eating s***. I recall multiple people have been harassed by her.

On another note, there is this story running around in Anna's former student community, of a girl who took the course because she got engaged to someone and later found out they were "loaded" and "very old money" (I will say the majority of aristocrats are what I call on the verge of bankruptcy, but whatever.). So she took the course original + new course in order to fit in (I tried to ask for more details, and it's someone who just got the 1st course befor the curtain call of the 7step course, but no name was given.). Fiancee got enough of her new behaviour a couple of weeks ago, and dumped her.

So I guess Anna has a student testimonial from someone who was engaged to "High society" now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.