Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems her course is coming out tomorrow.
More recycled garbage from her šŸ¤® I know we should advocate recycling to save the earth but garbage shouldnā€™t be recycled!

She clearly hasnā€™t read proper recycling etiquette.
She really need to stop with these gigantic hat on her gigantic head, she wants to look elegant but she just end up looking like a cowboy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Anna: Ā« donā€™t put Tabasco or so on your pasta! Ā»
Lauren:
I love how Lauren is discreetly throwing shade at Raty šŸ˜‚ I still cant believe the rat upload a picture on her profil wearing Laurens brand without taking the time to at least iron it! But it make sense, she wants to look like she support other woman by wearing her brand but still highlight default so when she raty start her own brand she will look like she has the best brand... such a rat mindset šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This was a while ago but it still deserves attention as it's one of the cringiest things I've seen from her. If you watch this video you'll notice that she acts as if she's very uncomfortable with herself here, she is extremely stiff, awkward, unnatural,unattractive... She is trying to find a pose that will hide her oversized calves. Also, I don't know much about ballet, maybe what she's wearing is the proper ballet wear. Is it? In any case, it doesn't suit her. She looks like she's in diapers. She looks like a chubby toddler whose mom makes her go to ballet in an attempt to make her more girly and refined. And what happened with this ballet ? Nothing. She never mentioned it again. She can't be consistent in anything. I'm still in disbelief that she doesn't speak French nor German. She clearly has an issue when it comes to discipline and persistency at the point when things get tough.
That is the proper attire for a formal class at a ballet school. The teacher needs to see all your muscles so they can correct you. However Anna is again showing us how clueless she is with her hair. Dancers ALWAYS have their hair tightly secured in a bun or twist so as not to hit themselves in the face, especially while doing turning sequences!!
Of course most adult ballet classes and open/professional classes have no dress code so you see all kinds of mixes of what Anna is wearing and normal yoga/athletic wear.

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen Justine Leconte's latest video? She displays two different handbags of different price points (fast fashion Vs designer) and tells us exactly what we should see and seek regarding quality as well giving tips for our next handbag hunt. Justine's approach and knowledge put that garbage Anna created out of her own mind and then deleted to utter shame. Funny thing is that that's exactly the kind of content some of her followers ask: How to know something is of good quality? How to see if it's worth the money? It's easy to blabber a woman should get only designer handbags, the thing is justify it with solid reasons while wisely communicating it in a way it doesn't result in insulting someone else's perception/intelligence. Justine made it effortlessly in my opinion. Zero superficiality and zero showing-off. Maybe it's even insulting comparing Justine to Anna. One is a hard-worker, the other is a leech. But it's quite an agression seeing the leech succeeding daily in numbers instead of the hard-worker. Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know it has been mentioned before in previous threads but for the new ladies(Welcome! We are glad to have you!:)) that have just found this thread/forum i would like to point out the payment options for SETEW. One payment of $997 or two payments of $597 Due 2 weeks apart. So one paycheck between payments if you are paid biweekly or less than a paycheck apart if you are paid monthly. $597 x 2 = $1194. That is $197 or roughly 20% more. IMHO that is predatory and extortion:sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
if she had one, she would have surely showed it off by now.. remember how she showed off that Dyson hair styler for almost a month? If she had a luxury car, she would have filled her IG up with it. I also feel that in all her Q&A sessions, she uses fake accounts to ask herself those 'ehleghant' questions that give her a chance to show off whatever few expensive items she owns. Why else would anyone ask Aija about her swimsuit, sunscreen, dresses, etc when she looks so awful all the time? She's not a fashion influencer afterall.
Speaking of which, we havenā€™t seen the Dyson hair styler in a whileā€¦ did she resell it? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

If you need the link for her promotional video, but don't want to visit her website.

BTW the testemonial by gretchen has been seen almost 5k times.
There is something odd in the way she talks but I cant quite put my finger on it. Is it how big she is opening her mouth (old habit?) everytime she pronounce a word? Someone told her she will have a better elocution that way? because she do not need to open her mouth the way she does for that lmao or maybe just the way she gesticulate when she does?
Is this Gretchen an actual student or an actress that she paid to do this video? (sorry if the topic has already been raised). Many people do to promote their work (well thats what they used to do on tv at least šŸ˜‚) she looks fresh and remind me of that girl picture she used in the description of her a list app profil. Definitely not the same person but kind of the same "energy".

Anyone seen Justine Leconte's latest video? She displays two different handbags of different price points (fast fashion Vs designer) and tells us exactly what we should see and seek regarding quality as well giving tips for our next handbag hunt. Justine's approach and knowledge put that garbage Anna created out of her own mind and then deleted to utter shame. Funny thing is that that's exactly the kind of content some of her followers ask: How to know something is of good quality? How to see if it's worth the money? It's easy to blabber a woman should get only designer handbags, the thing is justify it with solid reasons while wisely communicating it in a way it doesn't result in insulting someone else's perception/intelligence. Justine made it effortlessly in my opinion. Zero superficiality and zero showing-off. Maybe it's even insulting comparing Justine to Anna. One is a hard-worker, the other is a leech. But it's quite an agression seeing the leech succeeding daily in numbers instead of the hard-worker. Just my two cents.
I just watched it and loved it thank you for the recommendation! Sadly I can see raty the rat coming up with the same video in few weeks time, stealing someone else work as usual šŸ˜’

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Today I received an email from Google about their new advertisement policies. They are putting in place new rules about google ad violations. One of them is "dishonest behavior". It'll be interesting to see what they will count as dishonest behavior for ads. And I think this new policy will extend to other advertisement channels like YouTube, Facebook and so on .. Maybe soon there will be ways to report advertisements for this reason

She's becoming desperate. Anyone else also feel it?
Becoming?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That is the proper attire for a formal class at a ballet school. The teacher needs to see all your muscles so they can correct you. However Anna is again showing us how clueless she is with her hair. Dancers ALWAYS have their hair tightly secured in a bun or twist so as not to hit themselves in the face, especially while doing turning sequences!!
Of course most adult ballet classes and open/professional classes have no dress code so you see all kinds of mixes of what Anna is wearing and normal yoga/athletic wear.
Her pose too! Who takes that kind of photo? She looks like she is trying so hard to appear that she has any knowledge about ballet that she had to stuff that pose in while taking a photo in her ballet attire. Regular people will just take a regular photo of them dressed that way... no pose required! Or better yet... ask a friend to take a photo of them dancing!

Reactions: 6
These comments are giving me so much life!šŸ˜‚

And also, please allow me to share: A friend and I were chatting last night about our dear AB (she reads here BTW),and we both agree that logos donā€™t necessarily make the wearer tacky. Of course, thereā€™s a diffference between subtle/minimum visible logo versus bedecked in head-to-toe, in-your-face logo (and Iā€™m sure you know what I mean!)šŸ˜‰

There are people who, out of sheer excitement for their first time big purchase (examples: an acquaintance who recently acquired a house and lot before his 30th birthday; another acquaintance who purchased a car with the money she worked hard for) share their proud moments on social media. These are simple people who canā€™t believe they were able to afford these things. Maybe itā€™s unnecessary, but their choice to share the news with their friends is understandable.

For Anna, this kind of behavior is a no-no. It is not elegant and definitely not an affluent thing to do. This Anna, who once said she moves in the same exalted circle of the affluent people, prance around in (fake) designer stuff, the same ones she post on her social media accounts, among other things she deem aHhfLuenT.

My point here is, if you teach people not to wear logos when itā€™s what you actually do (look at those pair of dark sunglasses and the H cut-out in Oran sandals), encourage people to buy big-name items just because you think itā€™s what affluent people have yet you donā€™t own half of those things (fakes not counted!), you preach about manners while you go out there and film people while dining, or hurl clothes across the room, or call other women ā€œfliesā€, ā€œratchetā€, ā€œplain janesā€, etc Oh I can go on and onā€¦ but what Iā€™m saying is, IF YOU CONTRADICT WHAT YOU SAY, EXPECT PEOPLE TO JUDGE YOU.
EE27BF48-F9E6-4B96-B782-F75F56379609.jpeg
C67FD75E-68B4-4238-8DD9-3C5DB6910417.jpeg
76A6D8ED-2B8A-4EAA-8C5D-B6F526FDB77E.jpeg
AC57713F-8313-4E24-A66B-06E09783DEF7.jpeg
4871A35B-6FD4-4D87-B59C-DF99C59CE3B2.jpeg
A3248862-497C-4F54-B4DC-5C82BB41D03B.jpeg
EDABAF48-E939-429B-872C-79A213E262E8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Completely agree! She thinks that because other people behave like this on IG (posting video selfies, showing their food, hotels, outfits, whatever).. she thinks that because she finds them interesting then people will find her interesting if she copies them! :sneaky:šŸ¤­šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Poor Anna doesnā€™t realize that her life is so boring, and her ā€œcontentā€ is SO lazily put together, that she FLOPS and misses the mark big time! Making her look like an adolescent whoā€™s just discovered IG for the first time.

Sheā€™s unsophisticated, unoriginal, flat/boring, not charming nor witty... just a simple copy cat who isnā€™t even cute to look at. I mean seriously, have any of you ever been inspired to save one of her IG posts?

P.S. I remember her saying that she originally had her nose done because it looked like a ā€œpotato noseā€ as she described it. BUT, it must be karma because in her recent pics, her filler is starting to bloat her chin and cheeks so much to the point where NOW her face as a whole is actually starting to look like a potato!! šŸ„” Very pudgy & round in all the WRONG places! Those humongous lips donā€™t help either unfortunately. Did she not THINK before getting all these injections?? šŸ¤”
The worst part of those lips are her mouth corners, they are large as button holes, and all because of swelling of the upper lip due to fillers. And let's not forget her whole smile is crooked because of it. Her mouth is awful, lost all natural expression and now she looks like she smells rotten filet de persche all the time, or that she's perpetually unimpressed. I wonder what kind of sadness she must feel using her old promo pictures from 2-3 years ago in which she looks infinitely better.

Agreed,though I would argue those shorts look like from a short pajama combo. leggings and shorts are quite a normal combination for a ballet class, but shorts tend to be a bit more loose to allow for movement range or elastic. This looks some kind of unfortunate silk situation.

Reactions: 9
These comments are giving me so much life!šŸ˜‚

And also, please allow me to share: A friend and I were chatting last night about our dear AB (she reads here BTW),and we both agree that logos donā€™t necessarily make the wearer tacky. Of course, thereā€™s a diffference between subtle/minimum visible logo versus bedecked in head-to-toe, in-your-face logo (and Iā€™m sure you know what I mean!)šŸ˜‰

There are people who, out of sheer excitement for their first time big purchase (examples: an acquaintance who recently acquired a house and lot before his 30th birthday; another acquaintance who purchased a car with the money she worked hard for) share their proud moments on social media. These are simple people who canā€™t believe they were able to afford these things. Maybe itā€™s unnecessary, but their choice to share the news with their friends is understandable.

For Anna, this kind of behavior is a no-no. It is not elegant and definitely not an affluent thing to do. This Anna, who once said she moves in the same exalted circle of the affluent people, prance around in (fake) designer stuff, the same ones she post on her social media accounts, among other things she deem aHhfLuenT.

My point here is, if you teach people not to wear logos when itā€™s what you actually do (look at those pair of dark sunglasses and the H cut-out in Oran sandals), encourage people to buy big-name items just because you think itā€™s what affluent people have yet you donā€™t own half of those things (fakes not counted!), you preach about manners while you go out there and film people while dining, or hurl clothes across the room, or call other women ā€œfliesā€, ā€œratchetā€, ā€œplain janesā€, etc Oh I can go on and onā€¦ but what Iā€™m saying is, IF YOU CONTRADICT WHAT YOU SAY, EXPECT PEOPLE TO JUDGE YOU.View attachment 685283View attachment 685284View attachment 685285View attachment 685286View attachment 685287View attachment 685288View attachment 685289

Thank you for capturing these!! šŸ‘šŸ‘

Dacob did such a good job breaking down the whole ā€œdeleted videoā€ situation. I especially love the way he addressed her HEAD ON (starting at around minute 44).. He saw right through her crap and was not afraid to turn the tables on her!

We need more critical minds like him to question/ dissect what Anna says versus how she lives, etc. Her followers have failed to keep her honest!

Reactions: 11
if she had one, she would have surely showed it off by now.. remember how she showed off that Dyson hair styler for almost a month? If she had a luxury car, she would have filled her IG up with it. I also feel that in all her Q&A sessions, she uses fake accounts to ask herself those 'ehleghant' questions that give her a chance to show off whatever few expensive items she owns. Why else would anyone ask Aija about her swimsuit, sunscreen, dresses, etc when she looks so awful all the time? She's not a fashion influencer afterall.
Her "school of affluence" Insta account, alone, has changed usernames 13 times. Some of the names were "abprivateaccount2" and "abprivateaccount3" !
You can see the business info under About This Business Section on Insta .. And that account is based in Ukraine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her "school of affluence" Insta account, alone, has changed usernames 13 times. Some of the names were "abprivateaccount2" and "abprivateaccount3" !
You can see the business info under About This Business Section on Insta .. And that account is based in Ukraine.
9B468273-6364-41D0-B23A-EE46375FB308.JPG

this sounds like a 15-17 year old trying to find an aesthetic instagram name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I am maybe wrong (because I don't follow her on Insta, I just watch what you post here, ladies, thank you by the way) but have you noticed that she is not showing anymore her handbags after our point on the Swiss and French legal crime of "recel de contrefaƧon"? I hope I didn't force her to throw away that colourful collection šŸŒˆof oriental Hermes since she evidently intendend to have strong political opinions and support the cause of LGBT (French Civil code : "Spouses owe each other respect, fidelity, help, assistance").

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will never read. She will never do that because she doesn't understand the point of it. What's the point of wasting time reading a book when you can take stupid pictures at the beach surrounded by less refined people? She doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand what influential people are made of.
To be honest, at the age of 35 or older as some people suspect, she should be reading day and night instead of monitoring, reporting and deleting those who unveil her scam. Most of the intellectual books were read, discussed and analyzed in high school which makes me wonder whether she even finished high school or just waited to turn 18 to 'enter the elite society' as she puts it?

I am maybe wrong (because I don't follow her on Insta, I just watch what you post here, ladies, thank you by the way) but have you noticed that she is not showing anymore her handbags after our point on the Swiss and French legal crime of "recel de contrefaƧon"? I hope I didn't force her to throw away that colourful collection šŸŒˆof oriental Hermes since she evidently intendend to have strong political opinions and support the cause of LGBT (French Civil code : "Spouses owe each other respect, fidelity, help, assistance").
the internet sees it all, the internet records it all. it's too late for her to deny she ever had owned them.

Reactions: 9
is it possible that she underpaid someone from Ukraine to manage that stupid account?

Reactions: 10
Her stinginess in paying filipino workers from Upwork, not having SSL on websites, using interviewees' ideas, all are terrible.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.