Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who prepared those terms of use for her. Was it Lina Palestina?
No way, she is not fool. This is Mumy's work, that why it's so confuse. She has no idea about Swiss law (thank you for reading me Anna, but you must work better on the subject, it is not a movie with Leonardo di Caprio). And about disproportionate prices : Mumy too. I have the feeling this is the last desperate essay to obtain a capital to escape quickly from Switzerland

Reactions: 16
EU has strict laws, not sure about Switzerland - not part of EU, so maybe another reason for the scammer to settle there?
I would say, she is definitely safe from EU laws..., but some ladies here pointed out that Swiss laws are strict.

Reactions: 5
I shall not give her details about Swiss law but I can tell you right away : her whole thing is a crap, people can sue her and get their money back. She can be even sued for abusive terms. My God, this woman digs her hole consciously she must have mental problems, I am almost afraid of what will come.
Un AHA moment ladies : the Mother must also be investigated, I realise now how suspicious she is too. One can claim on internet being this and that but they should show their diploma and have a real professional history and academic link. I think you said here that her business is closed now, affraid of pursuits maybe for illegal practice of the profession? Swedish girls, help us please.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome to the (as of now) 6-part "Unveiling the mystique of Anna Bey" miniseries by Cherry Cherry!

Part 1: We begin our story with Aija's aliases

Aija Raty: following her legal name change after marriage, these records were updated and "Aija Raty" can no longer be found on these websites... She truly is burying the hatchet and her past 😉
Darling, you are right, but once you expose these functional links, aren't you afraid that Aija would do anything to eliminate that information? Just sayin'....

Reactions: 2
About Swiss laws : things have changed a lot over the past 3 years, even the sacred swiss bank secrecy is no available anymore. Swiss bank accounts are declared to the authorities of the differentes countries by the Swiss banks themselves, especially for UE. She must run away at the end of her scam in EAU or Asia. Well Anna, now you are informed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
About Swiss laws : things have changed a lot over the past 3 years, even the sacred swiss bank secrecy is no available anymore. Swiss bank accounts are declared to the authorities of the differentes countries by the Swiss banks themselves, especially for UE. She must run away at the end of her scam in EAU or Asia. Well Anna, now you are informed.
Well even in Asia she better watch out…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, correct me if I am wrong but if she is doing business "in accordance with the laws of Switzerland" shouldn't she state the price of the course in CHF not USD (according to a swiss law). Also shouldn't she state on her web page which personal information is she collecting and for what purpose? I think that swiss girls may know better, I just did a quick google swiss law school so take me with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 16
Not going to expose myself and my profession but will say this. Law is complicated. That is why you hire lawyers. There are several moving parts here: she has a company opened in Switzerland and shady CB is on the books with her. She operates from there, but her students are in numerous jurisdictions. Including the USA: a country notorious for litigious people and credit card chargebacks. Yet, she is still subject to Swiss and European law. These many pandemic trips and Italian hotel stays I suspect she is using as business expenses. Also, there's the issue of if she is paying her Swedish income taxes since she is holding their passport (Swedish in name only).

I would take Google searches with a pinch of salt, let's just say that running an international scam requires good legal advice and tax advice.

I have always encouraged past customers of her to request refunds, and there's many avenues you can pursue to do so.

Reactions: 24
tattle ladies will be like 🎆🎉💃🎉🎆 when we see this happen. Not 'if' any more but when is impending.

Reactions: 6
Not going to expose myself and my profession but will say this. Law is complicated. That is why you hire lawyers. There are several moving parts here: she has a company opened in Switzerland and shady CB is on the books with her. She operates from there, but her students are in numerous jurisdictions. Including the USA: a country notorious for litigious people and credit card chargebacks. Yet, she is still subject to Swiss and European law. These many pandemic trips and Italian hotel stays I suspect she is using as business expenses. Also, there's the issue of if she is paying her Swedish income taxes since she is holding their passport (Swedish in name only).

I would take Google searches with a pinch of salt, let's just say that running an international scam requires good legal advice and tax advice.

I have always encouraged past customers of her to request refunds, and there's many avenues you can pursue to do so.
I don't know what is the international agreement between Switzerland and Sweden about taxes. If they consider tax residency (over 180 days in foreign country) and other things...

Reactions: 2
I doubt she does ballet, way to clumsy looking to have done it for as long as she claims. Furthermore, she is way to cheap to pay 1k euro in lessons per month and atleast 400 euro in ballet shoes. (Much easier to attend a ballet institution as a child and get lessons and equipment for free).

Shoes might last more than a week, if she goes for the hard shoe I forgot what was called. With my moderate use in pretty soft shoes I had to get new ones every monday, they were perfect around thurdays and were dead on saturday.

BTW wtf is she posing in her own home, and not using the mirror at the studio? + her "leotard" looks wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 11
I doubt she does ballet, way to clumsy looking to have done it for as long as she claims. Furthermore, she is way to cheap to pay 1k euro in lessons per month and atleast 400 euro in ballet shoes. (Much easier to attend a ballet institution as a child and get lessons and equipment for free).

Shoes might last more than a week, if she goes for the hard shoe I forgot what was called. With my moderate use in pretty soft shoes I had to get new ones every monday, they were perfect around thurdays and were dead on saturday.

BTW wtf is she posing in her own home, and not using the mirror at the studio? + her "leotard" looks wrong on so many levels.
I doubt she is taking lessons professionally monthly, it’s likely she will just rent a studio for a day whenever she wants to take photos. Unlikely she will do this anymore though, she seems to have forgotten about ballet.

Also you must have been dancing quite a lot for your shoes to wear out that fast? My leather ones ( not pointe shoes ) never wore out that fast.

edit: well after she sees us talking about this she might remember! 😂

Reactions: 6
Hello ladiez.

From all the new posts I read, what shocked me the most is that she literally wrote:

"Isn't it interesting how so many people around the world will go into dramatic debt (sometimes to the tune of tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars) for a university degree with no guarantee of any return of that investment?"

Dear Aija, we already know that you didn't choose having a real career, one that could require a College Degree. But please, stop being such an embarrassment.

Nothing speaks more about yourself than the fact that you don't seem to understand how important it is for certain circles to have some College background!
There, if you don't have a College background, you probably have some successful businesses ventures or relevant skills that kind of make a situation like "I did not go to college but I am a fashion model that signed with this agency" or "I did not finish my degree but I founded Facebook". Even housewives have spare College Degrees and they brag "I decided to pause my career to raise our children!". You get the picture ;)

You seem to ignore the possibility of going to State Colleges (USA), Community Colleges (UK) or that you even have the chance of getting a degre FOR FREE, yes, for free, in many many countries around the world University is free.
Not even mention the fact that in today's world, websites like Edx offer you courses from Hardvard for free or for a really small fee.

Are you telling me that your course it's equally or more expensive than the Hardvard on-line ones? Why?

That being said, you seem to think that spending "hundreds of thousands" on a degree from a top level university doesn't "guarantee a refund". This is exactly the opposite.

You try to sell us that you are the Queen of Networking and no, you don't know sh1t about Networking Anna.

Going to a Community/Cheap/Free College, will not give you the networking opportunities of going to, let's say, Stanford. You go there not only for the knowledge of the education but also to meet people that has passed the same admission process and has the money to pay for it (some of them, trust fund people) or that even if they're getting into massive debt, they just know that it's an investment because you'll meet like minded people. Smart people. Even going to Community College can open your eyes and help you to Network.

Yes, there's some debate about what Degrees are the best ones to pay off the debt quickly. Sadly if you go major on something related to Arts/Philosophy (to put an example) and you are not a trust fund babe, chances of paying off your debt quickly are small. But law, accountancy, tech business, oh lord, there are SO MANY things you could study and make a well living out of it, Anna. You just decided to close your mind and see a tiny fraction of what "the elite" world means.

What "return of investment" do you offer us? For real, all previous Anna's students should go try to get their refunds asap.

How can she try to compare her course to College, good lord.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There are international e-commerce guidelines to protect customers .Switzerland and many other countries signed on to the guidelines .American customers can report Anna’s abusive practices to the Federal Trade Commission.

Check the below image for contact details and visit

221B1364-8828-4C37-A7D9-8467AA2693E6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, and I would add - who knows, knows. Knowledge is power. What do you think, Anna, how do people get wealth? Through knowledge. Yes, Paris Hilton might inherit, but it was her great-grandfather, who "knew" and worked hard. J. K. Rowling wrote a series of books. D. Trump invested to real estate. And the list goes on... "There's no way to rely on dumb luck - you must rely on yourself" (R. Kiyosaki - if you know who he is 😏). You can meet a rich man - who does not want to marry at all 😁, or will change you for somebody younger.
And then what?
Do you truly believe, that having all the possessions make you happy? You are just a little girl, who buys toys. And then more expensive toys. Endless partying isn't a life. Life is learning. You'd better wake up before being put in a jail.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.