Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tan with less than 10 spf oil, I'm pretty sure she doesn't even use a spf on her face. So, all her botox will not reverse all the skin damage
She already has very bad skin. Her face has a lot of relief and acne scars. These things make us human, but someone with common sense would protect her skin from further damage. It's the little things that show whether or not you have a high standard of living: someone who invests in good dermatological treatment, lasers and other expensive techniques to improve these little things that are not very visible. But Aija, who doesn't have much of a head, thinks you should spend your money on flashy things!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She already has very bad skin. Her face has a lot of relief and acne scars. These things make us human, but someone with common sense would protect her skin from further damage. It's the little things that show whether or not you have a high standard of living: someone who invests in good dermatological treatment, lasers and other expensive techniques to improve these little things that are not very visible. But Aija, who doesn't have much of a head, thinks you should spend your money on flashy things!
Correct. Her priorities are messed up. She spends money on designer items (assuming they are original) but she doesn't have her own apartment, her own car, she didn't invest into her education or real, legitimate business. Not to mention donating to charities or at least treating her mom every now and then who sacrificed a lot to provide her a decent childhood.I could be wrong here, maybe Aija fully financed the Venice trip but still...she looks to me too selfish and stingy. I don't know if she has savings but knowing her, it wouldn't be a surprise if not. I don't think she is financially stable. Her source of income is not secure and reliable.

For years she's been preaching her beauty transformation and she hasn't even done that properly. The woman's face is botched. Now we see she is completely clueless about sun protection and this is skin care 101. Her shallowness is beyond what I can comprehend

Reactions: 20
Part 1: Introduction or another autobiography
Anna has also kindly provided us with a selection of photographs both old and new (please note the dates and "facetune" of her London promotional shots in the upcoming parts). The quality of some of these photographs is terrible
There is a promotional video on the landing page, it's over an hour long. Could someone please download it?
There have also been new student testimonials
Reliving her glory days in London, as she looks like an old hag now in 2021.

@swisscheeseyesplease her emails have been coming to my spam box for months. I have no idea when or how she got my address. How can we report her?

@Aristide Samper as I recall you are new, but I want to comment: we never see her day to day life in Switzerland, but when she goes on her local, basic holidays? She snaps everything except the s*** she takes in the hotel toilets. She had the menu prices plastered on her IG last summer, a huge faux pas. She is so nouveau riche trash that she's a parody at this point.

Her private parts and panties in that dress do you mean, I think it is about showing her job skills😁. She reinvented the business card.
Sadly, no man in Europe wants that expired smelly fiLeT de pErChe

When you search Anna Bey on YT, Dacob is the 3rd result!! Apology video is the 2nd video result.

(It's worth saying what Dacob mentioned: she made an apology video and never said sorry to those she hurt)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She even said in that "story of how I got hacked" that she had to use her networking skills to get her channel back! Wouldn't a person with this many followers on YouTube have a dedicated support team?
mor like she posted on her story for a follower with links at YouTube to dm her. Leeching of her sugar daddy student as usual

Reactions: 4
as I recall you are new, but I want to comment: we never see her day to day life in Switzerland, but when she goes on her local, basic holidays? She snaps everything except the s*** she takes in the hotel toilets. She had the menu prices plastered on her IG last summer, a huge faux pas. She is so nouveau riche trash that she's a parody at this point.
Yet for me it doesn't scream nouveau riche.It looks like the cheapest plate on the menu because it has been dragged into a restaurant that is not affordable for it. She is increasingly in the midst of an existential crisis, she has no discernment anymore. She has lost all her bearings since her last controversial video. At this point, you really have to be desperate to believe that this woman is living an extraordinary life.

• Heart
I can’t get over how she insists to be an S (for essssscorrrt maybe?) and that wrinkly and tight linen dress she wore a couple weeks ago. It really was the worst publicity possible for Aavelle which seems to have a respectable quality. Lauren must be regretting sending her freebies so much.

What a trash look from the elegant coach who claims to carry a steamer everywhere she goes.
Maybe steam that fiLeT de pErChe???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yet for me it doesn't scream nouveau riche.It looks like the cheapest plate on the menu because it has been dragged into a restaurant that is not affordable for it. She is increasingly in the midst of an existential crisis, she has no discernment anymore. She has lost all her bearings since her last controversial video. At this point, you really have to be desperate to believe that this woman is living an extraordinary life.
I believe Anna is not a true existentialist …
She’s been practicing the philosophies of DesCartier
“They think, there4 I am.”

• Haha
She is so dumb, I can't. Did she even believe in education? Did she even read something that is not about Law of attraction or astrology? I really pity her. She will never enter "high society" with all of her videos and unfortunately women watching her videos will not. If you are not born into it, you have to network and the best way to network is thrue your education or your talent. Not by going to a hotel and waiting. Maybe if she let go of that ambition she will appear more calm and happy.

I believe Anna is not a true existentialist …
She’s been practicing the philosophies of DesCartier
“They think, there4 I am.”
It is Descartes ❤

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how she insists to be an S (for essssscorrrt maybe?) and that wrinkly and tight linen dress she wore a couple weeks ago. It really was the worst publicity possible for Aavelle which seems to have a respectable quality. Lauren must be regretting sending her freebies so much.

What a trash look from the elegant coach who claims to carry a steamer everywhere she goes.
more like S for Scammer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think, there for I am. Je pense, donc je suis. I don't even think that she use it

Oooh!! She really spell Descartes " DesCartier"? 😂
Yea. Her fave Greek philosopher is Plato. Gold Plato.
“Every wallet sings a song, incomplete, until another wallet whispers back.”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I really wanna comment "Nice ruching on the dresses" or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she doesn't fear carbs but just a few years back she was obsessed with dieting and attempts to achieve the body figure of a VS model. First she was on alkaline diet, then vegan, then this then that, now fasting and intuitive eating... And she still looks old and drained. Her approach to food and pretty much EVERYTHING ELSE is unhealthy and immature. She can act fearless and confident endlessly but everything she does is an act of a highly insecure and to some extent underdeveloped persona

Uff the only influence she has on me is influencing my blood pressure to go up and tolerance down with these stupid, pointless stories. How do her followers benefit from seeing her plate, her awkard beach poses, her repulsive selfies and all the other garbage related to her private life and daily activities. Really who the f cares about this? Now she's telling us how she got tanned, what she eats bla bla bla. She really thinks she's a VIP and giving glimpses of her privacy is an honor and privilege for her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Completely agree! She thinks that because other people behave like this on IG (posting video selfies, showing their food, hotels, outfits, whatever).. she thinks that because she finds them interesting then people will find her interesting if she copies them! :sneaky:🤭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Poor Anna doesn’t realize that her life is so boring, and her “content” is SO lazily put together, that she FLOPS and misses the mark big time! Making her look like an adolescent who’s just discovered IG for the first time.

She’s unsophisticated, unoriginal, flat/boring, not charming nor witty... just a simple copy cat who isn’t even cute to look at. I mean seriously, have any of you ever been inspired to save one of her IG posts?

P.S. I remember her saying that she originally had her nose done because it looked like a “potato nose” as she described it. BUT, it must be karma because in her recent pics, her filler is starting to bloat her chin and cheeks so much to the point where NOW her face as a whole is actually starting to look like a potato!! 🥔 Very pudgy & round in all the WRONG places! Those humongous lips don’t help either unfortunately. Did she not THINK before getting all these injections?? 🤔

Reactions: 19
She is so dumb, I can't. Did she even believe in education? Did she even read something that is not about Law of attraction or astrology? I really pity her. She will never enter "high society" with all of her videos and unfortunately women watching her videos will not. If you are not born into it, you have to network and the best way to network is thrue your education or your talent. Not by going to a hotel and waiting. Maybe if she let go of that ambition she will appear more calm and happy.

It is Descartes ❤
She will never read. She will never do that because she doesn't understand the point of it. What's the point of wasting time reading a book when you can take stupid pictures at the beach surrounded by less refined people? She doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand what influential people are made of. Her analysis is strictly based on the external point of view of a girl from a poor, uneducated social class.
She therefore logically neglects what is most important in the upper and rich social classes: cultural capital (Bourdieu) - no Anna, -Bourdieu is not the name of a French cheese or wine...-
She does not have cultural capital and does not know how to build and cultivate it. So she thinks she can make up for it with expensive material possessions and makes anyone who will listen believe that it is not necessary to be cultured to converse in a circle of affluent people. All this is to reassure herself. This is one of the worst lies she has ever told in public. What makes for inclusion in an affluent social circle is your ability to communicate and participate in any topic of conversation, be it informal or more intellectual. You can have all the Birkin you want, but it is your intellectual vacuity that will automatically exclude you. And your bag won't save you. It's the hard-to-hear truth that she's afraid to face, which is why she tries to convince the world otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.